sticky notes | markhyuck

Von adorkablemarkhyuck

[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05... Mehr

|intro|
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
ten
eleven
|end|
new story

nine

4.5K 268 267
Von adorkablemarkhyuck

🌼🌼🌼

"is it normal if we like someone we just met?"

jeno rested his elbow against the locker door, supporting his head with his palm as he watched mark who was staring at his locker. mark seemed to be in deep thought. his eyes never blinked for a good 60 seconds. he still remembered the heart shaped sticky notes that donghyuck used to place at his locker door. did donghyuck still have feelings for him?

"is this donghyuck you're talking about?" 

"i just know him but i feel weird whenever i'm around him,"

"yep! definitely donghyuck," jeno clapped his hands together as if he just solved a case. "mark, we can't help it or control our heart if we like someone whether we've known them long enough or the one we just met."

"i don't know jeno. i'm still confused," mark uttered, ruffling his hair in exasperation.

"tell me, what do you feel when you're around him?" jeno crossed his arms against his chest, eyeing the canadian male with a stern look.

"u-uh, weird?" mark raised a brow, making a not sure face.

"how weird? i need details mark lee!" 

"no! i'm shy!" yes. mark was indeed a shy kitty when it came to telling people about his feeling. although jeno was his best friend, he still found it hard to talk about it.

"pfft! shy my ass! dude, just spill the tea!"

"fine!" mark closed his eyes for a while and took a deep breath, "so.. i feel like i want to protect him from anything that'll cause harm to him.. and i don't like it when anyone except his best friend, gets closer or lays their finger on him," mark remembered when lucas touched donghyuck's forehead last time. "then i feel like my heart will burst in uwus whenever he smiles at me," mark giggled when an image of a smiling donghyuck appeared in his mind. "and when he blushes, he looks so freaking cute that makes me want to squish his cheeks so hard but i won't because it'll definitely hurt him and.. and.. it hurts me whenever i see him cry and stupid me, i used to make him cried a lot before and i just can't forgive myself if i did that again and i--"

"mark, you're in love," 

"huh?" mark blinked his eyes in confusion, looking at jeno who had a proud face.

"love mark love. l o v e. ever heard of that? oh, you probably haven't. why not? because you're mark fucking lee, always rejecting people and never been in love," jeno faked laugh.

was this falling in love felt like? was mark had finally begun to open his heart to someone?

"did i fall in love with hyuckie.." mark muttered under his breath, blushing.

"it's obvious marker~ you don't have to deny your feelings and do you know what you should do now?"

mark shook his head.

"confess to him. easy peasy lemon squeezy," if jeno was sitting on a chair right now, he would look like a business man in a suit in a meeting room that just voiced out a marvelous idea with a cocky look on his face as he leaned back on the chair, fingers clasping and legs crossed.

"w-what?! isn't this too sudden?"

"yeah sudden my ass, you just wait until someone claims him as theirs," 

the thought made mark's blood boiled. he didn't want that to happen but he also thought that he would be rushing things. he still was not sure if the tanned male still liked him or already banished the feelings after mark had hurt him.

seeing that mark was biting his nail as his brows almost met in the middle, jeno sighed and patted his shoulder, "think of it mark, trying won't hurt."

"mark!" a high pitched voice that pierced straight into the canadian male's ears made him stop his track in the hallway and looked at the chinese male that was running toward him.

"hi chenle, 'sup?" mark greeted but his eyes wandered to search for a particular person.

"here,  donghyuck made this for you," chenle handed mark a bottle of watermelon smoothie with a sticky note on it. 

"thank you for yesterday. :)" mark read and smiled as he remembered the incident happened a day before.

"where's him though?" mark asked as he still searched for the petite man.

"hyuck didn't come today. he caught a fever because he went out last night in the rain to buy stuff but he's kinda okay now," chenle explained, recalling donghyuck forgot to bring his umbrella. he only wore a hoodie and sweatpants but it didn't help to shelter him as it was raining hard, making him soak when he arrived at their apartment.

"is he really okay? has he taken his medicine already?" mark was dead worried and the look on his face was making chenle laugh.

"i said 'kinda'. i prepared his medicine before going to school. i'm pretty sure he had consumed it by now. you look bothered anyways, are you perhaps worried about hyuckie~?" chenle teased as mark scratched his nape, chuckling nervously.

"y-yeah. a bit." mark lied. he was really worried, to be honest.

"you're not good in lying mork lee. here, take it. i'll hang out with jisung later so i might be coming home late," chenle gave mark the key of his shared apartment with donghyuck.

"eh? only me and donghyuck? are you serious about this?" mark's cheeks suddenly turned beet red.

"wha-- what the fuck are you thinking pervert?! i ask you to take care of donghyuck for a while! not to make a mess while i'm not there!" chenle hit mark's chest not too hard.

"thank you chenle, i'll look after him and will not disappoint you," mark just giggled as he threw away the not so clean thought off his mind. he securely put the key in his pocket.

"yeah yeah, make him cry again and i'll snap your neck into two!" chenle made a gesture with his hand as if he was breaking a thing into half.

mark put up his hands in surrender as he watched chenle walked away from him. this chinese male was really something.

📝📝📝

donghyuck was cuddling with his life-size pudu plush on the couch in the living room. it was his mother's gift for his 10th birthday. ever since he was little, he was told by many that he resembled the cute animal. he didn't mind though because he even thought of it himself.

he was currently zapping over the channels, pausing some time if something interesting caught his attention. a musical show made him put down the remote control as the song blared through the television's speakers was familiar to him. he sang along the lyrics not realizing he sang a bit loud to even notice the door was unlocked.

mark stood with his back against the closed door, ears perked up at the angelic voice that swam its way to his head. tipped toeing, he carefully approached the male that was laying comfortably on the couch. he sat quietly next to the couch where donghyuck's head rested on. mark had this small smile on his face as he admired the latter's singing voice. it was so good to be true. he wanted to hear it more but silly mark, he accidentally hummed along to the song.

"what the fuck you scared me!" donghyuck jumped from his place, eyes widened in shock as he didn't expect mark to be inside his apartment.

"i-i'm sorry, i didn't mean to scare you!" mark defended himself.

"how did you get in here?" donghyuck asked, clutching his pudu plush against his chest as he peeked his head behind it.

but mark remained silent.

"hello? mark?" donghyuck waved the plush's hand toward the canadian male.

"u-uh, chenle lend me the door key. he told me about you so i wanted to visit you so yeah.." mark's voice trailed off as he thought.

did donghyuck even realize that he just talk casually with mark? should mark point it out? nope. mark decided not to. he just had to wait until donghyuck realized it himself. he craved for a normal conversation with donghyuck. he wanted to hear his voice.

seeing mark sitting on the floor, it made donghyuck thought that he was cruel for letting him sat there so he patted the seat next to him and mark quickly rose up and went beside donghyuck.

"how are you? is it still hot?" mark pressed the back of his palm against donghyuck's forehead, concerned was shown all over his face.

"g-getting better actually," donghyuck stuttered at the closeness between them.

"who told you to go out in the rain? now look what happens, you caught a cold," mark sighed as he caressed softly the latter's cheek. mark might or might not realized his action but he was surely blinded with love to even think about it.

"are you worried?" 

"of course i am! i--"

"why are you worried? why does it even bother you.." donghyuck said softly as he lowered his gaze, pushing up his spectacles. he still didn't know why mark was acting this way. they were not close. they were just friends remember? did just friends worry their friend like this? donghyuck wasn't sure but mark acting like this made him scared. if mark had no intention of catching him, he better stop this.

"i-i don't know hyuck. i guess it's normal for me to worry if my friend get sick?" mark mentally cursed inside his head. he was a coward. he couldn't tell the truth just yet. 

"sure. but you don't have to, i mean, i'm okay now," donghyuck said and showed a little smile, pretending as if he wasn't hurt with what mark had just said. 

however, mark noticed the sadness in the latter's eyes. he felt stupid for not blurting the real answer. sighing, he took donghyuck's hand in his, "hyuck actually i--"

donghyuck cut him off as he covered his mouth, realizing something.

did i just fucking talk to mark?!

🌼🌼🌼

|to be continued|

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

31.8K 1.6K 30
"Dear Diary, why does Lee Jeno have to be so fucking cute?" "Dear Diary, I'm in belief that Jaemin hates me." - Na Jaemin writes his feelings in a di...
156K 6.4K 26
markhyuck. โ”… donghyuck just wanted to be noticed by his crush, mark. โme? a guy?โž โ–ฌ COMPLETED โœ“ 01.03.20 markhyuck fanfiction. ยฉ MARKSOI 2019-2020
328K 7.7K 49
โฆ๏ธŽโ€ข แด€ sแด›แดส€ส ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด€ ษขษชส€สŸ ษขแด‡แด›s แด…แด€ษชสŸส สœษชแด„แด‹แด‡สs า“ส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡ sแด„สœแดแดสŸ's า“แดœแด„แด‹ส™แดส [there may be a few spelling mistakes and errors. please ignore! also this i...
80.1K 2.4K 25
๐šŠ ๐š™๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š‹๐š˜๐šข ๐š”๐šŽ๐š™๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š˜๐š— ๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š—๐š, ๐š‘๐š˜๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›. ๐™ฒ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐šƒ๐™ด๐š‡๐šƒ : ๐š๐™ด๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ฐ๐šƒ ๐™พ๐š†๐™ฝ ๐š๏ฟฝ...