Confusing The Straight Girl |...

By CabelloLovesJauregui

'We've been known each other for 7 years but i can't still confess how much i love her, what should i do?' 'T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 17

705 22 9
By CabelloLovesJauregui

Lisa's POV

"AHHHH FUCK!" I said when i wake up and i feel my head hurts like hell. Fuck my Alcohol tolerance! It's just a champagne yet i got this hang over! I heard a hurried footsteps towards my room until the door slams open.

"What's the matter? Are you okay?" I saw Jennie and Chaeyoung wearing a worried face. Jennie came first and sit on my bed but i didn't look at her. I instead look at Chaeyoung and smiled at her.

"It's just my head hurts. I guess i have a hang over" I stated still looking at her. Im now acting like Jennie's not existing, like i didn't know her. It hurts so much not talking to her but i need to do this to save myself. She's just looking at us

"Wait. I'll make you a coffee." She said. I hold her hand to prevent her to go out, i don't want to be alone with Jennie here.

"What?" She looked at me confused.

"What happened yesterday? I can't remember" I said. Her eyes widen and blused hard.

"Why are blushing?" Jennie asked. Did i do something embarrassing?

"No-nothing! We just drink Champagne and you passed out, i called Manager Oppa to bring you home. That's all" I looked at her not buying it. Something happened but i can't remember Anything else. I again feel the hurt so i shut my eyes hard.

"Take a bath. A cold one it will help you to feel better" Jennie said. I just nod at her and she leave the room.

Jennie's POV

Is it me? Or Lisa's avoiding me this past few days. She's not talking to me, she's not smiling at me, she's not looking at me, she's not holding my hand, she's not cuddling with me. Im getting jealous at Chaeng cause all of Lisa's attention is on her now. She do stuffs to Chaeng that she only do to me. Like what she's doing right now! She's caressing Chaeyoung's hair and they're CUDDLING! We're here in the Living room because Jisoo and Chaeyoung wants to watch Disney movies. I was planning to hang out with at her room but i saw them here im the living room. Cuddling like a freaking couple. I may sound like a jealous bestfriend but i can't help it cause i miss Lisa. I miss how she act towards me. Im so confused right now, why is she doing this? why is she avoiding me?

"Lisa? Do you wanna build a snowman?" Chaeng said singing at Lisa. Lisa just laugh and pinched Chaeng's nose then continues to watch.

My eyes from Chaeng and Lisa avert at my phone cause it's ringing. Usually when He's calling i quickly smile from ears to ears but why not now? I can't understand.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Baby! What are you doing?"

"Err, we're watching Frozen right now. What about you?"

"Im going at your Dorm. Is it okay?"

I looked at them.

"Jisoo unnie? Kai wants to ask if she can come over and hang out with us" I said. She looks at me and look at Lisa and Chaeng. She just nod and watch again.

"She said okay. Be careful Baby"

"Really?"

" Yeah. Bye see you later"

"See you later, maybe never" I heard Lisa sing so i looked at her. Like mimicking what i said what's wrong with her? After a few minutes the door bell ring, i walk to the door to let him in.

"Hi, i bought some pizzas and fries." He said then lift up the 2 box of pizzas and a bunh of fries. He kissed me at my cheeks and i help him to bring the food inside.

----

Kai and i are now cuddling here in the living room with the girls. Jisoo is cuddling with Dalgom so she's not out of place. I can't take off my eyes at Lisa and Chaeng, Chaeng is peacefully sleeping in Lisa's arms while Lisa is running down her fingers through Chaeng's Hair.

"What's with the glaring Jennie-yah?" Jisoo said. I didn't realize that was glaring at Chaeng and Lisa. Lisa look at me with cold eyes.

"No, im not glaring at me" I said at Jisoo, she just shrug it of and avert her attention again at the Movie.

"What's wrong baby?" I heard Kai whispered at me. I just shake my head as a response and pull Kai's arm to hug me more.

My eyes is facing the TV but my mind is at Lisa and Chaeng. I can see at my peripheral vision that Lisa is smelling Chaeng's hair while her eyes were shut.

'What the heck?'

'Why is she like this to Chaeng?'

'They look like they're not just BESTFRIENDS'

'Does Lisa has a feelings for Chaeng?'

'And Chaeng has a feelings for Lisa'

'Are they a couple right now?'

"IT CAN'T BE!" I said out if nowhere. I realize that i just shout it out when all of them were looking at me confused.

"What?" Jisoo asked. Completely confused. I shake my head and run to my room cause im so embrassed of what i did.

Lisa's POV

"IT CAN'T BE!" I startled when i heard Jennie said that out of nowhere. She's looking at us embarrassed, her face is red and her eyes were widen. She run to her room and closed it loudly.

"Did you nd Jennie fight?" Jisoo asked.

"Ahh no. Im watching the movie then all of a sudden she just shout that out of nowhere" Kai said. I continue caressing Chaeng hair not giving a damn about what happen earlier. I just need to get used to this then everything is going to be easy for the next days. Kai's phone suddenly rings, he excused himself, after a few minutes he came back.

"Ahmmm guys, i need to go now. Please tell Jennie it's urgent" He said then get his jacket. Jisoo nod and smiled at him. So they're friends now?

"Thanks for the pizzas, bring chicken next time arasso?" Kai just laugh and quickly exit the dorm.

I hugged Chaeng more and move my head at Chaeng's hair so that i can smell her hair. I close my eyes and i drifted off to sleep.

I was awaken by a multiple poke in my cheeks. I stayed my eyes close, a smile quickly form in my lips when i smell her strawberry scent. I caught her waist and tickles her. I quickly switch our position, in now on top of Chaeng and she's protecting herself from my tickles. I got up and run towards the kitchen. I was about to pass Jennie's room when it opened. I got panicked i don't know if i'll continue or go back at the living room, but i let mysel walk straight. She walks out o her room and stops when she saw me the smiles immediately.

"Hey, you're not eating your dinner yet. I'll prepare your food let's go" She said.

"Ahh it's okay. I can do it" I said. Please can you cooperate? I'll surely having a hard time avoiding you if you're going to do this all the time. She looked at me confused, it's the second time that i say No to her. She's used to take care of me but everything will be different from now on. She stay silent for a minute and i take it as an okay sign so i start to walk but she holds my shirt to stops me from walking.

"Lili? Are we okay?" She said in a sad tone. I looked at her and she's looking down still her hands on my shirt. Are we okay? Even me i didn't know how to answer that. Not now, not tommorow but Soon.

"Hmm yeah? What makes you think that we're not okay?" I said like everything is okay, like im not hurt, like im happy, like everything is fine.

"You're cuddling with me, you're not hugging me, you're not the Lisa that keep on kissing on my cheeks even though i don't want to, in short you're not my Lili" She said like a baby. Fuck i miss her this baby with me.

"Im just not in the mood" I said.

"But when it comes to Chaeng you're in the mood?" Is it me or she sounds like a jealous girlfriend there? I mentally slap my face hard at that thought. In my dreams!

"Don't think like that, im sorry" I just said.

"Lisa-yah! Come over here!" I heard Jisoo unnie called me, jisoo saves my day! I smiled at Jennie and walks to Jisoo unnie.

'I just need time Jennie, when i moved on i assure you that everything is fine again'

A/N: Yep, Kai's just extra there. VOTE PLEASE
Iloveyouall
Spread the Love not the Legs!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 2.5K 27
I left for Paris Fashion Week. Me and Mino, my ex boyfriend secretly meet on the event, without telling Lisa. I'm confused. After two years of bein...
41K 1.8K 41
We've all met that person we can't have, or someone we were told not to get close to. But, don't you realise that whenever that happens, we only want...
23.3K 499 31
[COMPLETED] She stared at me weakly, she caress my both cheeks and began to speak. "Yeah i admit, i like you so much and you know that, but that does...
779K 23.5K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...