Sinister Payback (Larry Styli...

By StrongxLarry

Being forced is one of the worst things ever. [WARNINGS: Physical abuse, mentioned rape, foul language] All R... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Epilogue
ATTENTION PEOPLE!! SEQUEL???

Chapter 20

8.2K 426 263
By StrongxLarry

"Freeze! Put the boy down!" A gun was pointed at Louis that had his eyes bulge out. Another flashback came but he tried to stay composed because he had an unconscious Harry in his arms.

"L-Listen, man-"

"Silence! Put the boy down and put your hands up!" The cop didn't pull his gun down. Paul got up from Leon and tried thinking of a way to get Louis out of this, but sadly couldn't think of any way.

Then came a sound of running and in came Dean. He saw Louis or Leon, whoever it was, with a totally naked Harry in his arms. He saw Paul standing in the corner with an unconscious other one of the twins. Paul pointed at the body and mouthed 'Leon' to Dean.

"Put the gun down. That's Louis. Don't do anything to them." Dean then turned to Leon. "That's Leon."

"You sure?" The cop still had his gun up and was cautiously eyeing Louis.

"Yeah."

The policeman lowered his gun down and walked to Leon's body. He said something into his walkie talkie and pressed two fingers to Leon's neck to check any pulses. Once he got them, he spoke into the device again.

Paul walked to Louis as Dean spoke to him. "You can't take him out like that."

"Here. These are his pants, I guess." Paul brought the pair of ripped jeans with red stains on it after picking it from the floor.

Louis looked up at the jeans and remembered Harry wearing that before they went out to get him some new shoes. He bit his lip and nodded, taking the pair and having it back on Harry's exposed legs.

What surprised everyone in the room, except the cop, was three more came into the room. Dean had only called three so seeing four in a total was weird. But they all shrugged it off as Louis tried to get Harry to wear his jacket.

Two cops took Leon's body while the others approached Louis and the others.

"Harry has been reported missing for over two weeks now. So I'm gonna have to ask you some questions."

"Ed." Dean warned him.

"I'm sorry but it's my job, man. I have to ask."

"Can-Can we skip the questions till like later. He needs help." Louis said, trying to control his anger. He looked at Harry's face, his eyes being closed as his lashes softly touched his cheeks, his parted lips releasing a very less amount of air to be good. He looked wrecked, more than the time what Louis had done to him.

"I've called the paramedics. They'll take him-"

"No! He's need rest. He's-"

"Louis, let the paramedics take him. He needs their help." Paul sternly spoke. Louis was too busy worrying that he didn't notice Paul calling him by his name after such a long time. And if he did, it actually felt good.

"Alright." He carried him bridal style and went up the stairs with everyone following him. As soon as they reached the ground floor, the paramedics came in with stretcher and Louis laid Harry on it. They rolled Harry to the ambulance as the rest came out.

"What are you gonna do with Leon?'' Louis asked the cop, Ed.

"He's already filed of murder. He won't be leaving the bars anytime."

"M-murder? Of-of who?" Louis' eyes dilated.

"Joseph Styles." And that had done it. Louis looked to the door of the building and saw Leon, Dan and another guy being pulled out with their hands cuffed behind their backs. Rage overtook him and he went to attack Leon.

"You fucking asshole! After fucking killing Joseph, you take Harry in just to torture him?! What the bloody hell is wrong with your psychotic mind?!" Louis pushed Leon causing him to stumble back but didn't fall. Louis was held back a cop as he struggled to reach Leon and give him a few punches.

"Leave him, Louis. Get back." Zayn came out of nowhere and pulled Louis back as Leon and the others were brought to the cop cars.

''But Zayn-''

''They'll handle him.'' Zayn tried to assure him but Louis was still doubting it.

"Liam? You were with them?" Dan asked, not believing once seeing him and Samuel standing together. Samuel was the one to lock Dan in the bathroom till police arrived.

"You think I would actually be with you in something so disgusting like this? All for money?" Liam spat at him. They were all pushed into separate cars and locked up.

From his window, Leon saw a nurse approaching Louis and Zayn and saying something that made Louis rush to the ambulance, Zayn right behind him. He couldn't hear anything but the view was clear.

"Harry! Are you feeling alright?" Louis asked worried.

"Get away from me! Help! Help me! He's gonna hurt me!"

"Harry, I won't-"

"Please get away! Go away! Help!"

"Louis, get back! He thinks you're Leon." Zayn pulled Louis back as the nurses tried calming Harry down.

"But I'm not!"

"I know that, but he doesn't! Give him time! Please!"

"This wasn't suppose to happen! We were suppose to go, buy a pair of dang shoes and come back. We never came back! It was not supposed to happen!"

"I know. Please calm down, Lou."

Leon saw his brother throwing a fit and Zayn trying to calm him and pulling him away from Harry's stretcher. He didn't know why Louis was caring so much about Harry. He didn't get it at all.

Soon the cops drove away right before a nurse came to Zayn and Louis. "We're gonna take him to the hospital now. Only one can come along if they want."

Louis gave Zayn his pleading eyes but Zayn wasn't buying it. "No, Louis. You're not going with him. Here, take my keys and bring my car to the hospital and I'll meet you there. Do it for Harry."

Louis had to give in then so he nodded as Zayn climbed the the ambulance assuring Harry that he's okay and nothing will happen to him. Louis walked to the others.

"Couldn't have done it without you guys." Paul said to the group, Samuel and Liam.

"Yeah, thanks a lot." Louis said, eyeing the ambulance as it went away. "I'll make sure to pay you more this month." Louis turned back to them.

"Don't sweat it. You know we're always up for things of such sort." Daniel said patting Louis' back.

"Yeah. It felt like I'm in some movie." James chuckled a little.

"Same here, mate." Evan piped in.

"Well thanks again. You can get back, we're gonna go to the hospital." Louis said.

"Best wishes for Harry." Troy said, Louis gave him a nod with a slight smile. They all climbed into their van.

"Well I'll head off too. Hope Harry gets better soon." Liam said before driving away as well.

"Yeah." Louis sighed before getting into his car. Paul climbed into his van, and Samuel in Zayn's car. They all headed to the hospital.

Once reaching, Louis was the first one to reach the front desk. "Which room is Harry Styles in?"

The lady looked into her computer screen and said, "Room 22. The second one on the left on the second floor once out the elevator."

Louis said a quick 'thanks' and ran to the elevator with Paul and Samuel on his tail. Once the elevator stopped, Louis ran out and instantly saw Zayn standing with his back against the wall.

"Where is he? Is he okay?" Louis asked.

"He's asleep. He needs rest right now. Otherwise he's better than when you found him. We all have to wait for him wake up." Zayn assured.

So they all sat and waited. An hour or so later, a nurse came and went into his room. By then everyone was trying hard not to fall asleep but Samuel was already asleep with his head slumped down. It has had been a tiring day after all, it was seventeen past eight in the evening now.

The nurse came out after a while. "Harry Styles?"

They all stood up, except Samuel of course, and Zayn spoke. "We're with him. Is everything alright?"

"Well he's awake now so you can go see him but I would suggest one of you per time. His mind hasn't been stable for a while so we don't want to burden it. And of the event I've been told of, who here is the twin brother of Leon Tomlinson?"

"Me." Louis spoke.

"I would ask you to not meet him first. The incident might be still fresh in his memory and seeing you might trigger another panic attack like before which wouldn't be healthy for him. He hasn't been mentally stable for a while, as it seems, which is not good. But he is better now, putting aside the said fact."

''So I can't meet him?'' Louis asked unsure.

''Of course you can. Just when you think he's ready.''

"Alright. Thanks." Zayn nodded.

"Press the emergency button beside his bed if anything happens." And the nurse walked away.

"I'm gonna go meet him first, alright?" Zayn asked. Louis just nodded and sat back on his seat. Zayn went in and Paul sat beside Louis.

"You want something to eat?"

"No." Louis sighed.

"You haven't eaten anything since noon."

"Neither has he." That had Paul quietened.

That was all they spoke. Paul woke up Samuel and he went back home in Zayn's car, Zayn could pick it up anytime.

After more than about half an hour, Zayn came out. "Um... Louis? He... he wants to see you."

"He does?" Louis stood up immediately.

"Yeah."

And Louis went to the door. Taking a deep breath, he went through it. He saw Harry laid on the bed in a hospital gown, looking tired and paler than ever. It crushed his heart. Hearing the door open and close, Harry looked up. Seeing it was Louis, he curled his hands in a fist but stayed calm. He knew it was Louis, it wasn't Leon, it was Louis.

Harry tired to sit up but Louis came forward and carefully pushed his chest back, getting him to lay down. "Don't get up. You need to rest your body."

That's when Harry started to sob. Louis froze for two seconds but regained his mind back. "Why are you crying?" Louis hesitantly brought his hand over Harry's forehead.

Harry couldn't answer, he just cried and let the tears flow down. He started coughing and that's what scared Louis. Louis looked around to find water when Harry reached for a bottle place away from his reach on the table beside the bed. Louis grabbed and opened it, bringing it to Harry's dry mouth. He grabbed Harry's head from behind and brought it up for Harry to drink easily. Harry drank two sips before tiredly pushing away the water, coughing a little before he breathed in deeply and laid back. Louis patiently waited for him to regain his breath.

"You wanted to see me?" Louis asked. Tears started streaming out of Harry's eyes again as he joined his hands together in front of Louis.

"P-Please. I ca-can't take it anym-more. Please l-let me g-go. I swear to never c-come in front of you a-again. Just p-please. L-Let me g-go. Please." Harry started sobbing again.

"Harry, calm down. You need to rest your mind right now, not stress it." Louis tried using a soothing voice.

"I can't- I can't bear it anymore. What d-did I do to y-you? I've n-never seen you pe-people before. Why do you have me ca-captured? I have no one with me. I'm alone in the wor-world. I'm b-broke, I can't g-give you anything. Why do you have m-me? What do you w-want?"

"It's a long story, Harry. You wouldn't want to know." Louis mumbled.

"Well I do want to know why the hell I had come this close to death!" Harry brought his hand up showed a small space between his thumb and forefinger.

"What do you mean?" Louis became alert.

"T-that guy who looked like you said that he wou-would r-rape me and then sho-shoot... shoot-" Harry interrupted himself when he started to sob again. Louis threw everything to hell and climbed up the bed and wrapped his arms around Harry and let him bury his face into his stomach. All Louis could think about was how he was in the same position almost seven years ago.

Harry kept shaking and didn't care if it was his master, this was the first time in a long time someone held him while he cried. It felt good. He felt protected for once, not some unguarded prey.

Louis ran his hand through Harry's hair and was contemplating on telling Harry everything. Since Leon was in jail, Harry was safe now. Louis thought of telling Harry why he was kept with him for all the time, why Louis had hated him so much, why everything happened.

He pulled Harry away that had Harry feel alert that he crossed the line. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to cry on you. I swear I d-"

"It's okay, Harry-''

''I'm terribly sorry, mast-''

''Harry!'' Louis grabbed Harry's shoulders. ''It's alright. It's no big deal. I um... I think um... it's time I tell you everything about why we had you kept at our place. You think you're ready for that?"

Harry wiped his tears and sniffed. He mumbled out ever-so-innocently and quietly. "Y-yes."

Louis sighed. "Alright. Well it all started...''

~

AN

I am so pissed at wattpad right now. I wrote a perfectly good chapter and it decided to delete it! And I had to write this again and it's not good as the first one and now you guys would never get to read that :""( I was so pissed, I wasn't into writing it all again. All of you who write here might know the pain. Thus I'm truly sorry for this being crappy a not well explained. Super fast update bc your review has been incredible ily all! And sorry i forgot to dedicated on the previous chapter, so here it goes to @LostInLarryLove! BC OMGG YOU HAVE ME IN YOUR BIO! THAT IS SO FUCKING MEANINGFUL TO ME ILY!

Louis' story will be in the next chapter. And I think I should also tell you people that the book is about end. Only a few chapters till THE END! :( It's saaaaaad BUT I WILL START ANOTHER BOOK SOON so....yeah maybe check that out once updated? idk bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 198 5
ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ แด€แด แด€ษชสŸแด€ส™สŸแด‡ แดษด แด€แดแด€แดขแดษด แด€s แด‹ษชษดแด…สŸแด‡ แดส€ แด˜แด€แด˜แด‡ส€ส™แด€แด„แด‹ [ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ช๐˜ฐ ] In a world where everyone is trying to survive, a healer and...
90.9K 2.9K 39
Part three of a trilogy. Please read Don't hurt me Daddy and Scared to be lonely first. ***WARNING! THIS BOOK CONTAINS SCENES OF VIOLENCE AND A SEXUA...
63.5K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
3.4K 93 17
You made me feel like I was hard to love, and for that, I will never forgive you.