Chapter 19

A big splash of water had Harry wake up with a jolt. He shook his head getting water out of his eyes and his hair started to stick to his forehead. He tried catching his breath looking around. He tried to reach his face with his hands until he realized that they're tied.

He is completely tied. His hands, feet, his stomach all tied to a chair.

"Well, look who we have here?"

Harry snapped his head to where he heard the voice. It was way too familiar but it was really dark in the room. He could only make out mist of shadow standing at a small distance from him.

His heartbeat started to fasten. He didn't want to have a panic attack at an unknown place while being with god-knows-who. He bit his upper lip, completely being terrified.

The person came out of the shadow and revealed himself. That had Harry's breath hitch at seeing Dan standing in front of him.

"Scared to see me?" A grin was on his face.

"Wh-where am I?" Harry stuttered.

Dan only laughed. "Funny how you think I'll tell you, really."

Harry wanted to smack him but he couldn't. Firstly, he was tied up, and secondly, he's a wimp.

"Wanna meet my partner?" Harry didn't answer. "I'm glad you do." Dan said.

"Come on!" Dan yelled and suddenly Harry heard a noise and a rectangular light came from the corner. That was a door which closed as soon as someone entered. To say Harry was petrified would be an understatement.

"Meet your captor." Dan said when a new face came into the light and Harry felt a bit relaxed but still afraid.

"L-Louis?"

Both the men laughed. "Seriously?" The new face asked Dan.

That was not Louis, Harry thought. Louis' voice is softer, this is a bit too deep. But then who the fuck is the person?

The man turned to Harry, laughs dying out, and Harry made eye contact with the person. This was definitely not Louis. Louis' eyes were majestic ocean blue, not these misty, dull blue which could be mistaken for grey. And then Harry grew even more scared. It was like being kidnapped by Louis and waking up to see Paul all over again. The only difference was this time round, Harry was more scared.

"I'm not Louis, kid." Again with the kid calling. "Leon's the name. Or call me your worst nightmare."

~

"What's the video?" Paul asked.

"I... I can't. Wh-what if...?"

"Give it to me, Lou." Zayn came forward and seized the phone from Louis' shaky hands.

"Play it." Samuel said and Zayn presses the small triangle on the screen, taking a deep breath.

"Louis! Ahhh! Lou-ouis!"

Louis' eyes went wider than ever and he snapped his head up as fast as he could. Zayn, Samuel and Liam were the ones that were looking into the screen and their faces were purely fear-stricken. Paul had a feeling he was better off without seeing the video but hearing Louis' name being screamed out of the device was heart breaking.

"Please! Stop!"

Louis was faster than lightning to snatch the phone from Zayn's hands, almost dropping it, and looking into the screen. He wished he didn't.

He saw a tied up Harry on the floor, completely incompetent to do anything, being hovered over by someone and if Louis was right, he knew who it was.