The Happiness Within [DISCONT...

By edg3trash

[MYSTREET X MALE READER] Y/n L/n was a long time friend of Aaron. But sadly, he was one of the only people a... More

BIO
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
FILLER/ UPDATED BIO
Welcome To Love~Love Paradise!
Chapter 10
tAgGeD
HOW?!
Ok viewer. You know who you are.
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
goodbye, you guys.

Chapter 1

5.9K 94 251
By edg3trash

Edit; there will be a romance plot other than the flow of the story. and this has been edited slightly, more edits will arrive soon.

----

Y/N's POV

Back to home I go. After all these years of travel and lost connections. It would be nice to finally go back home. To my old friends and family. I wonder what they look now. Obviously different, I'd expect that. Due to my travels I haven't had much time for traveling. You see, after a simple video being uploaded to the internet my fame grew immensely. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched those views and ratings go sky high. I pursued my dream. I became a singer and songwriter, and you best believe it was the best thing I've decided in a long time. It was nice being able to have hope for things like that and such. But now, I'd have to worry a bit house wise. Yes, I have quite a fine amount of money but I'd need a good house where others wouldn't bother be. Also, if I happen to get a roommate I want them to be comfortable. Pulling out my phone, I dialled a number.

Hello?

Call: Hello. You are calling the local moving services. How can I help you?

I would like you to move my belongings to me once I return a call in a few hours.

Call: Okay. May I know you name sir? 

Y/N L/N.

Call: Thank you sir. Just leave you belongings with an address for us to pick it up.

KK.

--

After leaving my belongings with the moving services, I began to browse the options. Most of these houses looked spectacular, just not my style at all. I'm looking for a calm estate where there would be space to do as you please. Nothing too much. Though, I didn't want it being too flashy because we all know the story of gold diggers. How pathetic. As I browsed the options more, a select few caught my eye. Showing them to the assistant, she began to show me the houses after a quick drive to the area. After the tours and conversing about the houses, I settled with one. "I'd like to choose option 8. It seems perfect." She had stared at me, my 5'1 self, and nodded. "Are you sure? This is one of the pricey ones. It's approximately $1,000,000." It had been my turn to nod as we began to walk back to pay it off. 

-1 Hour Later-

"Finally she left. I feel like I'm forgetting something.." I think for a quick second then..."MY STUFF!" I quickly make a call on where to deliver it. I just remembered. "I never showed the readers my house!" 

This is what your house looks like

Well. It's only 4pm so I think I'll go pay some friends a visit!

I get on my motorcycle and start riding to the Lycan household.

"I think I'll use the spare key they gave me." I say while pushing in a key into the hole.

I go up to Melissa's room. She was always like a sister to me. I see her in her room so I snuck up on her and..."BOO!" I yelled behind her. "HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS." She yelled out. I started laughing. "Wait Y/n? DUDE! I missed ya!" She said giving me a hug. "Missed ya too 'Lissa." I said hugging back. 

"So how's Aaron?" I asked her. "Oh. He's at the store right now. He should be home in a hour." She said. "Wanna play some board games at my house? We can surprise him there!" I said. "HECK YEAH! LETS GOOOO!" She yelled pulling me by the wrist. I showed her my motorcycle. "Ohhh Mahhh Gawdddd.....Coolest dude ever!" She said in amazement.

This is your bike 

We drove to my house with Melissa yelling, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" All the way there. She had the same shocked face when she saw my house. "How do you even pay for this!?" She yelled at me. "I'm a singer." I bluntly told her. "Who?!" She asked in excitement. "Red L/N." I said. "Yes! He's my favourite singer! I knew the last name wasn't a coincidence!" She said then held out her phone. "Can you play along for me?" She said giving me puppy eyes. ".......Sure...." I said then took out my guitar. It was like my motorcycle. Mostly black with red streaks all over. This was an original design by me. I started to play.

There are days when I feel on top of the world

And days when I'm not myself at all

There's a man in my head he talks to me

He's telling me lies that I believe

And his voice is the thunder

And I keep falling under

I'm not who I wish to be
(no)

Now I just wanna break down

But I won't say it out loud

So how do I make you see?

I keep on hearing voices

They're questioning my choices

I lay awake, I can't sleep, no

(hearing voices)

The cycles I try to break them

But I just can't seem to shake them

Guess I'm stuck in this routine

When I hear the voices say

You're not good enough

You should give up

You'll never find love

When I hear the voices,

I hear the voices say

I still hold on to hope so hopelessly

But don't see the love surrounding me

There's a light on the hill I try to reach

But every time the climbs too steep

And his voice like the thunder

Keeps me falling under

I'm not who I wish to be

Now I just wanna break down

But I won't say it out loud

So how do I make you see?

I keep on hearing voices

They're questioning my choices

I lay awake, I can't sleep, no

(hearing voices)

The cycles I try to break them

But I just can't seem to shake them

Guess I'm stuck in this routine

When I hear the voices say

You're not good enough

You should give up

You'll never find love

When I hear the voices,

I hear the voices say

Happy child just stay the same as you are

Happy child don't change

Happy child teach us to smile through the dark

Happy child don't change like me

Cause I keep on hearing...

I keep on hearing voices

They're questioning my choices

I lay awake, I can't sleep, no

(hearing voices)

The cycles I try to break them

But I just can't seem to shake them

Guess I'm stuck in this routine

When I hear the voices say

You're not good enough

You should give up

You'll never find love

When I hear the voices,

I'm hearing voices.

When I hear the voices,

I hear the voices say,

When I hear the voices,

I'm hearing voice say.

--

I finished the song and saw Melissa tearing up anime-style. "So pretty..." She said then a few seconds later said, Oh! Aaron said he's on his way here. He'll be here in 3...2...1..."Just as she said one the doorbell rang. "Coming!" I yell. As soon as I opened the door I jumped on top of him and hugged him before jumping off and letting him fall.

"Dude! What the hell--Wait...Y/n?!" He yelled in surprise. "In the flesh!" 

Soon we started talking about what happened in the few years I was gone.  "So Aaron is now in Phoenix Drop High." Melissa said and my head shot up. "Really?! I'm going there starting tomorrow!" I said. "Really? Cool." Aaron said. "one sec I have to make a call I'll be right back!" I said to them. 

I went into the next room and got out my phone.

Contacts

Rachel Lycan (A.K.A Nagging Mom)

Call         Message

I clicked call and she answered.

Rachel: Y/n?! Why are you calling?

You: Well I'm back in MyStreet and Aaron and Melissa are out my house. I'm going to the same school as Aaron tomorrow so can he move in with me?

Rachel: Sure. As long as it's not a trouble. Have a good day Y/n!

----

And she hung up. I use my magic to teleport all of Aaron's belongings into a room. And I went back downstairs to see Melissa eating my premium strawberry shortcake!!! "Melissa!!!!! Get over here!!!!" I yell chasing her. "Oh, btw Aaron, you live here now. Get used to it." I say. "Whaaaaa?!" They both yelled. "Yeah. I called your mom, she said it was fine." Melissa puffed out her cheeks and said, "Hmp! Why does he get to live here!?" And I replied with, "Because were going to the same school. I thought it would be reasonable." And I then saw Melissa check the time. "Oh crap! It's 9pm already! Bye guys!" She said running out the door. "Welp. You stuff is upstairs. Night night." I said yawning. "Night dude." And we went to our rooms. 

-The Next Morning-

"Y/N! WAKE OR WE'LL BE LATE!!" Aaron yelled at me while I was sleeping. "What time is it?" I say lazily. "IT'S 7:30!" He says. "Oh thats nice...---WAIT WHAT?!" I yelled jumping out of my bed. I quickly get ready and grab Aaron. I run outside and look at my motorbike. "SCREW THAT! AARON GIVE ME A PIGGY BACK!" I jump on his back and point to the direction of the school. "Onwards! To prison!" I yell and he laughs. "Well. It'll take 5 minutes to get there. We'll be fine." He says as he started to walk.

I soon started to fall asleep.

(Pretend your the brown hair and Aaron is the white hair)

No POV

As you and Aaron arrived at the school everyone was giving you guys looks. "Who is he?" Was asked and, "Why is he with Aaron?" Was asked. And by a certain pink haired Meif'wa said, "They look sooooooo cute!" But soon the bell rang, too everyone had to go to class.

"Y/n. Wake up. We're at school." He says. "What time is it?" I ask. "7:55." He said. "And what time does school start?" I ask again. "9:00." I paused."AARON YOU BETTER HAVE A GOOD REASON AS TO WHY YOU WOKE ME UP SO EARLY-" I started to chase Aaron around the school. Then I see a short black haired girl fall into a blonde haired male. I pulled Aaron to a corner and whispered, "Draaaamaaaa. I need some popcorn."

Girl:I-i'm so sorry, I'm fine! I just didn't mean to run into you--

Boy: You should really watch where you're stepping next time. That could've been a really nasty spill. uh? Hello? Are you okay?

Girl: U-u-uh you cool..Thanks for help me?

You whispered into Aaron's ear. "Wow. So smooth." He chuckles lightly not causing much noise. 

Boy: Do you need to go to the nurses office or something?

Girl: Uh....Uh....It's my first day...heh...

Boy: Ah! Freshman! No wonder you're acting all weird.

You told Aaron. "Dude. Just because she's a freshman don''t mean she's weird! Jeez!" 

Girl: Yes! That's totally the reason why I'm acting weird!

"Wow. Can't believe she actually said that." At this point you just tuned them out. Then I saw pretty boy leave and some pink haired girl started taking off the freshman. As soon as she left the bell rang. "Bye Y/n!" Aaron waved at me and left. I waved back and went up to the girl. "Hi! I'm Y/n! This is I'm a senior here." I said through my mask.

(If you forgot here)

"O-oh! My name is Aphmau! I'm a freshman.." She started getting nervous again. "Well let's go. We need to get our schedules." I said and left while she followed along. We want up to some teacher and asked him. 

Teacher: Welcome you must be new here.

Y/n: Ah, yes. Now straight to business. Where do we get our schedules Ms?

Teacher: Just go to get your packet if you a=have pre-signed. Now hurry! You might want to get a good seat in you homeroom!

Y/n: Thank you sir. Have a good day.

Teacher: You too. *Turns* HEY! ARE YOU RIDING A BIKE IN SCHOOL?!

I turned to Aph and said, "Well, let's go get our packets." And we left. 

-----

Thank you for choosing this book! Hope you enjoy the rest of it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 3.3K 55
Y/N was in the forest with her wyvren named Stardust.Stardust was (F/C) and Y/N was wearing a (S/F/C) cloak on to keep people from seeing her face.Sh...
105K 2.3K 27
Y/N is the almighty Suprema, the feminine version of the Ultima. For years, she has been close friends with the Ultima himself, Aaron Lycan, and has...
2K 19 14
(Y/N) just move to mystreet only to find her bff (pphhhfffttt like I'm saying anyways find out by reading) was living there with their friends. You a...
90K 3.3K 40
ᵈᵒˡᵒʳᵉˢ ˣ ᶠᵉᵐ!ʳᵉᵃᵈᵉʳ ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ When a girl named y/n who is a simple girl decided that she and her family would move to a hidden village whe...