~Ein X Reader~ When Angels Fa...

By ShiraFangirl

In Starlight Wonderland, everything was fun and awesome. Aphmau and her friends were having a good time toget... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 ~ Hiding
Chapter 2 ~ The Dance
Chapter 3 ~ The Dance part 2
Chapter 4 ~ Stay Close
Chapter 5 ~ Chased by the guard named Toby
Chapter 6 ~ Don't Disobey Me
Chapter 7 ~ Ein...
Chapter 8 ~ Held Hostage and Too Late?!
Chapter 9 ~ Let Me Help You..
Chapter 10 ~ Y/N's Death
Chapter 11 ~ Betrayed by Michael
Chapter 12 ~ Work Together with the Enemy
Chapter 13 ~ Alive?!
Chapter 15 ~ Get Ready!
Chapter 16 ~ We're In The Sky!
Chapter 17 ~ Time To Save Our Friends and The World!!
Chapter 18 ~ Aaron Saved

Chapter 14 ~ The Realm Breaker and The Plan

1.5K 22 31
By ShiraFangirl

Everyone were shocked to see Y/N alive and okay except the wound was shown on her chest as they slowly heal.

"Guys?... What happen?"

"I used the healing spell to repair a part of your hole on your chest. I wasn't sure if I would revive you but I thought maybe-"

Y/N turned to look at everyone but stopped to meet eye to eye with Ein. She got up but grunted in pain. Aphmau ran over to her and helped her.

"Please. Take it easy. You're hurt still." said Aphmau having tears of joy to see her alive.

"My healing isn't perfect and most is just a band-aid helping your heart to function enough to get by." explained Lucinda.

Y/N sniffed as she thanked her. Lucinda told her that it wasn't just her and that Zane and Kim helped give her strength plus Aphmau has been giving her heart all out to her.

"Guys..."

"Anytime."

"It was nothing. I just wasn't ready to see you go."

"Me neither. Ein!"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Oh I forgot he was here."

"It's best to think he never exists."

"Do you have anything to say to my friend Y/N?" asked Aphmau more like demand.

Ein gazed at the ground and looked up to Y/N a bit shy which got her surprised.

"I-I'm sorry.. For everyhting.. I guess I never had a true wish. I was wrong about all of this and that I was used... I'm not asking for forgiveness but to let you know how sorry I am.."

"Ein.."

Ein then make a quick excuse as he walked away to get some fresh air before she could finish her sentence. Aphmau slowly helped Y/N up to make sure she doesn't get hurt from moving. Once she was up she turned around and gasped to see Kawaii~Chan with a wrap around her chest.

"K-Kawaii~Chan!"

"I'm so happy to see you alive!"

"Let me heal you!"

"Wait! You have healing magic power too?!" Aphmau gasped.

"Don't I just repaired you and if you do it will get worst!"

"But I-"

"I'll be okay." Kawaii~Chan smiled.

"This is interesting.. We may have healed her body but there's no way we revived her soul on her own. What happened to you?" Kim/Ghost said.

"I..I met with an angel. She even gave me her power."

"Really? You have power now?"

"Of course she had to say this and I never knew she would transport her power to you." Terry said as they all turned to him.

"She? Who on earth are you talking about?" Zane asked.

"Hold on. Aren't you-?"

"Travis's father yes. A catalyst that help set these events in motion."

"H-How did you get here?"

"That's what I was beginning to ask him."

Ein who was hiding himself was listening to the whole conversation. 

"Lucinda and I brought him. We needed answers." Kim answered.

"And Ein?"

"I brought him in forcibly for answers too." Blaze replied.

"It's the only I can give." Terry said looking down.

He then stood up from the couch walking towards Y/N and Aphmau.

"Let's hope whatever she saw on you can help us."

"Being cryptic isn't going to help us in this situation."

Terry introduced himself as Terry Valorem who come from the long legacy that stems from age of warlock. One of the great power and evil. Lucinda asked if he's a descendant of the demon warlock and he said yes that he is. She finds it impossible that they were hunted down and killed thousands of years ago and Y/N wondered about those history. He then explained that the Magic Counsel did a poor job killing them but it wasn't important right now. Travis was used by the demon warlock as catalyst same as him. He told the whole story about the demon and followers locked away by Derek and Garte but managed to escape and plan to make his own world.

"Like what Ein said he needed a relic to regain his power."

Wait! Wait! That cannon that appeared in the center of the island, that's the celestial cannon isn't it?" Kim/Ghost said.

"Celestial what now?" Blaze asked.

"Yes, it is."

Ghost explained about her past that is all coming back like she had been here before and knows something they don't. She remembered trying to bring her husband back from the dead but something went wrong and she was like this since then. She forgot who she was and everything as she cried. 

"As she mentioned, the celestial cannon was created by an ancient civilization to utilize the souls of humans to create powerful relics and now Michael has it in his possession. His plan was to use a cursed soul fueled by rage to create a relic of destruction. He had Aaron's downfall plain from the beginning."

Ein's eyes widened to hear those kind of story that Michael never told him about. Now that he knows he is willing to kill him.

"Where is he?"

"Aaron was captured by that Michael person you mentioned. I saw him with my own eyes after Ein got into the fight with him." Blaze sadly answered for Terry.

"What?! Is he-?"

Terry assured her that the cannon fired off wasn't successful.

"I think I know why. It was that angel that saved him." Y/N said.

"I was thinking it would be her who interfered. But it won't be long until another plan was set up. Travis, Aaron, Katelyn, Garroth will all suffer."

"No..."

............

"We need to go after them."

"What?!"

"I highly agree with Aphmau."

"But Y/N! I can't let you go in the condition you're in! We just got you back!"

"Zane. I know you don't want to lose me, but if Michael gets his way I don't know if any of us will be here. I don't want to lose any of my friends." 

"We can't go without a plan."

"What kind of plan do we have? Besides Lucinda who knows magic, Aphmau who knows healing magic, Y/N who got her power from that angel, Zane who um...is Zane, and myself I don't have much to go off here." Kim asked.

"That's where this comes to play." Terry said as he showed the opened suitcase with something that looks like an orb.

"This is the realm breaker. It's designed to both open and destroy realms. It has the power to seal beings of great power away."

"Seriously? Where did you get that?"

"I never seen anything like this before." Ein said who was taking a peak but kept himself a distance.

"It looks pretty.." Blaze said with his his eyes sparkled.

"I found it lying around here literally just now."

"That could be the answer to this! If we can use that to seal away Michael, we may just have a chance."

"Which means we need to head to the island!" Aphmau said.

"Are you sure you all want to do this? It could cost you your lives."

"Look Terry. I know I may not be some nice guy but if we have that to our advantage to seal him away we would be able to save everyone. Their friends are out here and I'm pretty sure they had no choice do they?"

"Ein.." Y/N softly said feeling surprised knowing that he was right.

"I kind of have to agree with Ein. If we don't do something about this now, he will come to hurt us all. It's not like getting away from here is going to change our fate." Ghost said.

"I don't want to leave everyone behind. Travis, Aaron, Katelyn, and Garroth. They are important to me and same for all of us." Y/N said not wanting to give up on them.

"Well I can't let you go alone not in your condition." Zane told her.

"I'm with you." Lucinda said.

"Same. I am not letting you guys get hurt. Plus I'm going to make that Michael pay for this." Blaze agreed.

"I'm coming too. To destroy that traitor." Ein replied.

"Same for me. Y/N I will make sure to protect you." Aphmau said.

"Thank you. All of you."

Aphmau looked at Terry with determination as she asked him what they need to do but was cut off to hear Sylvanna. Aphmau's mom who was calling for her daughter, which made Ein go pale and gasped and turned to see her.

"Huh?"

Aphmau walked downstairs as Y/N followed to see what was going on. Ein though slowly followed wanting to see too.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!"

"You can't go upstairs please! Aphmau is fine it's Y/N she's- Y-Y/N?" Daniel gasped to see Y/N.

"Mija!"

"Mom."

Sylvanna ran over to her and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you are okay! Y/N! Are you!-?"

She gasped to see Y/N wound to where she was stabbed to reveal the scar. 

"I-I'm fine."

"Who did this to her?!"

"Mom i-it's.."

"It was me that did this.." 

They turned to see Ein slowly walking downstairs as Sylvanna gasped and then glare at him. She ran over to him and gave him a good slap to the face with her chancla.

"You! How are you show your face to me and my daughter?! 

Ein with a slap mark on his cheek just stayed silent knowing he had nothing to make an excuse.

"Aphmau! Did he did this to her?!"

Sylvania pointed at Y/N.

"Yes...he did."

Just as he thought he was about to get hit again but found her just glaring at him with hatred.

"We're leaving now!"

She turned and grabbed Aphmau's hand leaving Ein, Y/N, and Daniel here.

"Mom wait! I can't!"

"We need to get off of this island! There's a boat that's coming and-"

"Mom! Please!"

"There's no time! We have to get you far away from-"

"I'm not leaving without Aaron!"

"What?!"

"Aaron is in danger and I can't-"

"You will stay away from that monster! Including that Ein!!"

Daniel, Ein, and Y/N's eyes widened to hear her say that about Aaron.

"M-Mom?.."

"Did you not see what he did?! He killed innocent people! He's a monster! And what ever happens to him deserve to happen!"

You could see fear in her eyes when she saw Aaron go rampage.

"We're.Leaving.Now!"

Aphmau backed away from her.

"Aaron never gave up on me when I was under control. I did horrible things to him. Yet he never gave up because he knew that was not me. The Aaron I know wouldn't do what you just said willingly and I'm going to get him back!"

"Aphmau...you changed.."

"W-what?!"

"This is my choice mom."

Aphmau finally walked away from her but her mom tried to reach out to her.

"Mija! Please listen to me it's not worth it!"

"You can leave if you want. I'm standing my ground here! I will get Aaron back with or without your help!"

Sylvania went in front of her to block her.

"I will not let you! You'll have to get through me before I-Ah!"

Aphmau unexpectedly punched her causing her to collapse unconscious.

"Aphmau!" Y/N shrieked.

"Did...she just...?"

"I'm sorry mom. I'm so sorry."

"Is she-?" Daniel asked.

"She's incapacitated. Daniel can you do me a favor and get her to the boat leaving the island?"

"Y-yeah. Just..don't do that to me."

"I won't. I'm sorry mom. But Aaron saved me and I will not abandon him."

With that Daniel carried Sylvania away but as he was about to go he looked at Y/N.

"I'm so happy you're alive. Be careful. Please."

"I will. I'll see you Daniel."

Y/N hugged him before he left. She turned to Aphmau to give her the look for punching her mom same for Ein who also just gave her the look.

"Let's not talk about it, okay?"

They just nodded as the three walked back upstairs to think of a plan.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.2K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
42K 1K 48
The Zvahl family was made up of 4 people: -Hayden (The Father) -Laurance (The Older Child) -Cadenza (The Middle Child) -(Y/N) (The Youngest) (Y/N) wa...
13.4K 179 22
We all know Aaron loves Aphmau and Aphmau loves Aaron. But what if Ein never existed? Garroth ain't jelly? Zane actually proposes, Travis being... Tr...
5.6K 109 39
This is book 3 of the Ein x Reader series I'm doing. Only this one is the Starlight Wonderland and When Angels Fall book. It will follow the storylin...