Backstage Crew (Hayley Willia...

By Paramoreparamore123

Georgia is a big fan of Paramore, she has followed them for the past year or so, but what will happen when Je... More

Chapter 1 -
Chapter 2 - Finding out.
Chapter 3 - Feeling Nervous?
Chapter 4 - Discovery
Chapter 5 - Meeting eachother
Chapter 6 - Being Late and Embarressment
Chapter 7 - Lunch and More Discovery
Chapter 8 - Sight Seeing
Chapter 9 - Singing
Chapter 10 - The Single Bed and Night Terrors.
Chapter 11 - Singing Again and Saying Goodbye.
Chapter 12 - We Meet Again
Chapter 13 - What Happened After
Chapter 14 - Nearly Getting Caught
Chapter 15 - Telling Others and Singing Acoustically
Chapter 16 - Saying Goodbye Again
Chapter 17 - Meeting the Family
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 - Sleep Talking
Chapter 20 - Breaking Down
Chapter 21 - The Explanation
Chapter 22 -
Chapter 23 - The Surprise
Chapter 24 - Getting Lost
Chapter 25 - Missing
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 - The Small Argument
Chapter 29 - Morning!
Chapter 30 -
Chapter 31 - Surprise!
Chapter 32 - Where Everything Goes Wrong.
Chapter 33 - Feeling Sorry
Chapter 34 - Going Wrong
Chapter 35 - Come Back
Chapter 36 - The Box
Chapter 37 - Announcement
Chapter 38 - Announcement 2!
Chapter 39 - Game On!
Chapter 40 - Let The Games Begin
Chapter 41 - We Have An Emergency
Chapter 42 - Erica Knows Best
Chapter 43 - The Video
Chapter 44 - Waking Up
Chapter 45 - Coming Home
Chapter 46 - Vocal Warm Ups
Chapter 47 - Children?
Chapter 48 -
Chapter 49 - The Aisle
Chapter 50 - The Night Before The Wedding
A/N
Chapter 51 - Getting Ready
Chapter 52 - The Ceremony
Not a chapter...
A/N
Chapter 53 - The Speeches and Wedding Reception
Announcement!

Chapter 26 - Found

803 14 1
By Paramoreparamore123

Hayley’s POV:

It’s now been three days since Georgia went missing. There has been no sightings of her, every day we all go out and look for her. As the days, hours, minutes and seconds go by I feel emptier than what I did before. I’m starting to lose hope. I’d rather know if she’s died than leave it unknown, because then I can try my best to go back and carry on with Paramore. But I don’t think I could, because I met her through Paramore. I don’t think I could ever go back to Wembley Arena, I don’t think I could go back to how I was. I don’t think I can do anything anymore. I feel like a black hole is starting within me, and it’s starting with my heart, it’s slowly ripping away my heart, what was my whole heart.

When I have been indoors, all I have done is mope around, I can’t find the energy to do anything, but mope. I haven’t eaten since she’s gone, all I’ve done is cry, sleep or play on my piano. I keep playing We Are Broken, over and over again. Sarah, Scott and Jake have all extended their stay here. They now have an open ticket to go back to the UK, they were supposed to go back today, but they all decided to stay and help look for Georgia and to support me, because Sarah knows that the minute they leave, I will probably give up all hope in finding her.

I have called Jeremy and Taylor to see if they could help with the search for Georgia, and we all have our own sections within the neighbourhood to see if we can find her, but obviously there is still no sign. I remember back to the time where Georgia walked out on me. I felt awful, but those feelings are nothing but minuscule to the feelings I’m feeling now.

The shrill of my phone snaps me out of my thoughts, I glance over at it, and see that it’s an unknown number, I can’t be dealing with unknown numbers, I then think, what if it’s Georgia? What if she’s calling me from a random person’s phone? I scramble to get to my phone from the seat of my piano to get to the bed side table which has my phone ringing on it. As I get there, the line goes dead. I unlock my phone and ring the number back.

“Hello? Los Angeles Hospital. This is Barbra talking. How can I help?” Why is a hospital ringing me?

“Uh, yeah hi, I’ve just got a phone call from this number, and I just missed it, I’m just wondering why you were ringing me…” I ask, very confused as to why the hospital is ringing me.

“Oh hi, please can I have your name?” Barbra asks me.

“Hayley Williams.”

“Right, Ms Williams, yes we did ring you, and there is a very important reason for that! I’m just going to pass you through to the relevant department, so they can explain everything to you. Don’t worry though, it’s nothing to worry about! It’s actually quite good news.” She reassures me. I don’t really want to know this ‘good news’ unless it’s about Georgia.

“Okay, thank you!” I say politely as I wait to be put through to the correct department. I don’t wait for long before this time a males voice takes over the silence.

“Ms. Williams are you still there?”

“Yes I am, please call me Hayley.” I say, still uninterested about what they are ringing me about.

“Hello, yes, my name is Mark. I’m ringing you regarding Miss Smith?” My attention now being snapped back to the conversation and it’s now being held captive as I listen.

“Oh right, okay, what has this got to do with Georgia?” I ask, still confused.

“Well at around 10am on Thursday 14th April, Georgia was rushed into the ER room, she was found in Hangley Park by a dog walker, she was slumped under a tree. We don’t know what has happened or why she was there. We would have called you earlier if we had known her identity, but seeing as she wasn’t carrying anything on her, we had to wait until she woke up. She has been in and out of consciousness, but whenever she has been awake, we have tried to ask her, but she fell back out of conscious. She has very bad pneumonia. But luckily she was caught in time for us to treat it.” I let go a huge sigh of relief as I begin to cry, she’s safe. Unwell but safe. My eyes are wide with shock. They have Georgia.

“Oh my God! Thank you so much! When can I come see her?” I ask, now getting ready. I wouldn’t care if he said not right now, as I would still go and demand that I got let in. I had to see her.

“You can come see her whenever you want to, she wants to see you and her family. I trust that you will pass this onto them?” He says. A big smile is now washing off the sad face off of my face.

“Yes, of course I will! Thank you ever so much! I will forever be in debt to you Mark. Can you please tell her that I will be there soon? Tell her it will be her soon, not mine.” I tell him with a slight chuckle at the end.

“Yes no worries Ms. er Hayley.” And with that I hang up and finish off getting ready, I run down stairs and I run straight to the TV room, where Sarah and the boys are. A grin, firmly planted on my face.

“Quickly guys, get your shoes and coats!” I say, not explaining anything and waving them to hurry up and get ready! They look at me confused and do as I say. We climb into my car and I speedily start off down the road. After a few minutes of silence, Sarah breaks it.

“Hayley? Are you going to tell us what this is about?” She asks worried, she probably thinks that I have gone crazy.

“They have got Georgia!!” I exclaim back at her, barely holding my excitement.

“What do you mean ‘They have Georgia’?”

“The hospital! I got a phone call from them and they have had Georgia since Thursday but haven’t been able to find out her identity until today, as she didn’t have anything on her and she has been falling in and out of consciousness.” I explain beaming over at Sarah, who has a grin the size of the world on her face. I look in my mirror to see that the boys are doing the same. Soon we find ourselves at the hospital, rushing in and going straight to the receptionist.

I try and compose myself before I speak to her. “Hi, I’m trying to find Georgia Smith? What room is she in?” I say really fast.

“Uh, she’s on the fourth floor and in room 275.” She looks up from her computer to smile at me.

“Thank you!” And we all set off into a fast speed walk to get to Georgia’s room.

Georgia’s POV:

I wake up dazed by my surroundings, all around me is white. I’m not in the clothes I was in, am I in heaven?

“Oh hello? Hi, I’m Mark. You must be quite confused by what’s happening? Am I correct” I look over to where this voice is coming from. That must be Mark, he’s a tall man, with blonde hair and green eyes. He is quite hot for a guy, but my heart is taken by Hayley, and if it wasn’t, I would probably date him if he asked.

“Yeah I am, where am I?” I ask.

“It’s normal. You are in Los Angeles Hospital. May I ask what your name is? And who can I call for you?” He asks me, writing something down on his clipboard which is clutched in his hand.

“My name is Georgia Smith… And please could you call my girlfriend? Hayley Williams.” I tell him. He nods his head, writing more down on his clipboard. He then leaves the room.

About 20 minutes later, he comes back into the room. “I’ve just rung your girlfriend Hayley, and she said and I quote: “I will be there soon? Tell her it will be her soon, not mine”” He uses his fingers to make the quotation marks. I chuckle at her and at Mark.

“Thank you. But what happened? Why am I here?” I ask him, still confused.

“Oh right! You were brought in three days ago, at about 10am, you were found under a tree looking very cold, and a dog walker brought you in. We had found that because you were out, in the cold and it was a very cold night. You have caught phenomena. But you came here just in time, and we have been able to treat it!” He explains to me. Oh right. “But can I ask one more thing?” I nod. “Why were you out in a park asleep under a tree?” So here comes the embarrassing bit…

“I er, left our house at around 12am, and went for a walk to clear my mind, and focus on the good things, but I am still fairly new to being here in LA, and I wasn’t really taking much notice of where I was going, and I got lost. I forgot to pick up my phone or keys or anything so I could get in contact with Hayley. So I tried to retrace my steps, hoping to come back to somewhere I recognise, but I couldn’t, I found a phone box and I put in all of the loose change I had in my pocket to ring Hayley, but I must have misdialled because I rang somebody called Maine, she began to help me but then I got cut off because I didn’t put any more money in, so I went into some shops to see if I could use their phone and ring Hayley, but they all wouldn’t let me. So I gave up and went and sat under a tree in the park.” I explained, embarrassed by the whole ordeal.

“Right, okay, that would explain everything! I’m sure Hayley will be here soon with your family.” He tells me and leaves the room. I sigh and look out of the window and then the door slams open, with a small blue haired figure running at me, at full force, they jump onto my bed and curls up in my arms, crying. Soon I see Mum, Jake and Scott walk through the door, smiling at me. I look down and the little blue haired person who is in my lap, I tilt her face up towards me and plant a kiss on her lips, which I have missed so much. She looks me in the eyes, and shuffles up the bed a little bit further so she can snuggle into me more and starts crying again.

“Hey… Hey! Hayley! It’s okay baby, I’m here! I’m safe. I’m okay!” I say trying to reassure her.

“You were gone for three days, I didn’t know where you were! I thought you had left me.” She cries into my chest, her hands balled up in the fabric of my hospital gown.

“Shhh, I would never leave you. I promise! Okay?” I kiss her. “I… Will… Never… Leave… You!” I say to her in-between kisses.

I look over to my Mum and brothers, they all come over and we have a big group hug.

“I’ve missed you all!” I tell them.

A/N:

Yay! Georgia has been found! I couldn't keep Georgia away for too long!

Feel free to comment, vote or message me!

Thanks Georgia!x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.1K 870 29
After a horrible school fight, Hayley and Taylor are forced to bond with eachother so they won't cause any more trouble in school. Not that they mind...
7.1K 254 23
three years after hayley williams disappears off the face of the earth, justin york makes a shocking discovery, one his brother better have a very go...
1.6K 64 15
Nikki Rosaline never regretted anything with Hayley. Not even letting her walk out. It was a good choice in her opinion. They were both in different...
6.1K 81 31
Hayley is new to town but soon find a friends and starts a band, find out what happens!