Never Have I Ever [Larry Styl...

By AndreBsGirl

Things couldn't have been better in Harry Styles' life. He has the bestest friends anyone could ever ask for... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Niall's P.O.V
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine

Chapter Five

11.1K 393 3K
By AndreBsGirl

~Baby look what you've done~

"So how are we playing then?" Liam frowns, looking very concerned. "Am I not going to win? I wanted to be good at one game for once. . ."

"Liam," Zayn laughs and shakes his head. "I mean, yes you technically 'win' if you're not the first one to put your fingers down, but it also means you haven't done much so in a way it's a bit dorky if you win."

Liam glares at him and Zayn just laughs it off. Niall shakes his head and clears his throat. "So, this is how the game works. We all start at opposite ends of the room and the goal is to be the first two to meet up in the middle. Those two, decide a truth or dare for the three others. The three losers have to agree in unison if it will be a truth or dare. No exceptions. The game doesn't end until that said truth or dare is completed. Then we all just start again or go do something else or whatever."

"That sounds awfully complicated," Liam notes, scratching the back of his head.

"We'll figure it out as we go along," Niall shrugs.

"This utterly sounds like the dumbest idea," Louis says coldly.

"Just try it out, please?" Niall pouts. "I worked really hard on coming up with this game. I even tested it out with Zayn to see how many steps it would take to meet in the middle! It's only ten steps since the room is small!"

He gives Louis his puppy eyes and Louis groans. "Fine." Niall cheers in excitement and quickly runs over to a corner of the wall. The four of us do the same but realize there are only four corners, so Liam decides to stand in the kitchen hall at the same length distance. Once we're all positioned, I start to feel stupid. Maybe Louis is right, this does sound like a dumb idea. . . then again, playing Truth or Dare isn't really an option.

Why do we have to play a game though, is my question. I mean, yes it is nice hanging with the boys but can't we just sit and talk or binge a Netflix show? Since when did Niall become the planning guy? I thought that was Liam's job. Well, not job per se, but he enjoys doing it, so the rest of us don't really mind when he takes over.

"I guess I'll start," Niall smiles. "Never have I ever not finished an entire meal."

We all just look at him expectantly and he groans. "If you guys have done that, take one step closer to the middle."

The four of us take one step and Niall snickers. Since Zayn is on Niall's left, he points at him to go next; meaning we'll be going clockwise. Zayn contemplates for a while before saying, "Never have I ever dyed my hair."

Niall groans and takes a step. He side-eyes Zayn and Zayn just winks at him and mouths 'I love you'. Niall gives him the finger and Zayn bursts out laughing. Next is Liam and he smiles at Niall.

"Don't worry mate, I got you," Liam says. "Never have I ever highlighted my hair."

Now it's Zayn's turn to glare as he takes one more step. The rest of us burst out laughing and suddenly it's my turn. Oh shit, what haven't I done? That's the question. . .

"Never have I ever been in a play."

I can feel Louis glaring at me as he takes a step. Okay, maybe that wasn't the best option to go with, but it's all I could think of on a short notice! Man, so far this game has just been targeting people. I look at Louis and he is practically fuming. He has his arms crossed and he's glaring right at me. Without taking his eyes off mine, he says, "Never have I ever had curly hair."

Well shit.

I take a step and so does Liam. Everyone looks at him questioningly until he says, "The Gotta Be You era, remember?"

Oh yeah, we totally forgot about that! Niall looks around and shakes his head. "Guys, we can't just pick ones that target someone else. We're supposed to say vague things that we've never done. If we're just going to target one another, there's no point in playing. It's supposed to be fun!"

"Sorry Ni," we all mumble.

He grins and looks much happier all of a sudden. What a weirdo.

"Never have I ever said 'I love you' just to get laid," Niall says.

Zayn takes a small step forward and everyone gasps, causing his cheeks to turn red. "I was young okay," he croaks, getting defensive. "Leave it alone."

"Never have I ever watched Keeping Up With the Kardashians," Zayn states.

Liam slowly advances and we all burst out laughing.

"There was nothing else on TV that one time!"

"Never have I ever stole something," Liam says.

Zayn takes a step and shrugs. Niall looks at him disapprovingly and Zayn says, "Bradford bad boy, remember?"

"Never have I ever stalked an ex's boyfriend or girlfriend on social media," I say.

Louis takes a step and my mouth drops open. Who did he stalk?! When did he stalk? I have so many questions that I want answers to. Liam, on the other hand, looks confused. . . as if he doesn't know if he should take a step or not.

"What if it's current? Does that count?" he asks slowly.

"Um," I begin, not even knowing how to answer that. Who the hell is he stalking? I look around at the others and they don't seem concerned by this. Maybe they think he's joking? I look into his eyes and he seems dead-serious. "No, just exes."

Liam nods and stays in place. I make quick eye contact with Niall and he just shrugs; clearly not seeming to care as much as I do. Louis goes next and says, "Never have I ever been kicked out of a bar."

Niall takes another step and turns pink. "Irish, you know? It was bound to happen."

"Never have I ever taken a nude," he says.

Zayn, Louis and I advance. Liam looks shocked by this and Niall just laughs his head off. By this point, Zayn is already halfway to the middle, with Louis right behind him. Liam and I are around the same place and Niall is in last place. You know, this game isn't that bad actually. It's kind of fun and we get to learn even more about each other.

"Never have I ever eaten food that fell on the floor," Zayn says.

Niall takes a step and doesn't look ashamed whatsoever. "Five second rule," he grins. Zayn shakes his head and starts laughing.

"You're a little nasty one," he says softly.

"Hey, you kiss this mouth that's eaten off the floor so that makes you a little bit nasty too," Niall winks.

"Never have I ever put gum underneath a table," Liam says quickly.

No one takes a step forward. Woah, that's a first. Liam smiles and turns to me. "Never have I ever smoked marijuana."

Niall, Zayn, and Louis take a step forward. Once again, I found my mouth dropping open at this knowledge. I guess I shouldn't be that surprised. I turn over to Liam and he looks even more shocked than I am. He's looking directly at Niall and asks, "Why?"

"Zayn does it sometimes," Niall shrugs. "Sometimes I join him, sometimes I don't. It's not that bad Li, you should try it sometime!"

Liam quickly shakes his head and Zayn bursts out laughing. "Liam doing pot? Yeah right, that'll never happen Ni."

Liam glares at Zayn and starts puffing his chest. "You know what, maybe I will try it at some point."

"Oh really?" Zayn shoots back. "When?"

"Whenever," Liam shrugs.

I can tell Liam's trying to be a badass in front of Zayn, but he looks like he's visibly shaking. You know, it would be funny to see what Liam is like when high. He'd probably be super chill and we'd all have a blast! Zayn snorts and rolls his eyes, mumbling, "I'll remember that."

"Never have I ever fallen asleep on the tube and missed my exit," Louis says.

Zayn and I take a step forward and he's practically in the middle. He looks around and notices he's still in the lead. He frowns and asks, "What happens when I reach the middle first? Do I just wait until someone else gets there?"

"Exactly," Niall nods. "Hmm, never have I ever been in handcuffs."

Louis and I each take a step and Niall bursts out laughing. Zayn looks amused and Liam looks like he's going to be sick just picturing it. I make eye contact with Louis and he holds it there for a few seconds, before looking away. I sigh and notice that Louis and Zayn are now tied, which means Niall, Liam and I will probably have to do a truth or dare.

"Never have I ever fallen asleep in the cinema," Zayn says.

Niall and Louis both take a step forward. Liam thinks for a few moments before his entire face lights up. He looks at all of separately and smirks before saying, "Never have I ever kissed someone of the same sex."

The four of us all take a step and glare at Liam who is dying of laughter. I roll my eyes and say, "Never have I ever gone surfing."

Both Louis and Liam take a step and I notice that Louis is one step away from being in the middle. "Never have I ever broken a bone."

Zayn takes a step and Niall looks surprised. I guess he didn't know either. He stares at Zayn for a few moments with soft eyes. It's not until Liam coughs that he realizes it's his turn. His cheeks turn pink and he mumbles a small 'sorry'.

"Never have I ever ruined someone's vacation," he says.

No one takes a step and Niall shakes his head. He puts his hands on his hips and glares at Liam. "Take a step Payne."

"What did I do?" he groans.

Niall gives him the look and Liam sighs before taking a step. I turn to Zayn and nod at him. "You too Zayn, you interrupted a few times."

"Not on purpose," he says defensively.

"It still happened," I shrug as I watch Zayn take a step as well.

He notices he's reached the middle and grins. "Never have I ever tried to cut my own hair."

Louis takes a step and he's now in the middle with Zayn. Zayn grins and high-fives Louis. Zayn turns to us and asks, "What will it be boys? Truth or dare?"

The three of us huddle up as if we're getting ready for a sports game. Niall whispers, "I say we just do dare. Let's get right into it."

I nod and Liam sighs, running a hand through his hair. He stays silent for a few moments before slowly saying, "I guess."

We break the huddle and turn back to Louis and Zayn.

"We've chosen dare," Niall says.

Now it's Louis and Zayn's turn to whisper to each other. Louis tells Zayn something which makes him howl of laughter. He clutches his stomach and wipes away the tears that form in his eyes. He nods quickly and turns back to us. He opens his mouth to start speaking, but only laughter comes out. Louis rolls his eyes and chuckles.

"You each have to chug an entire beer in one sitting."

"But we don't have beer here," Liam frowns.

"We can go to Manuel's."

-     -     -

We sit down in our usual booth, Zayn, Niall, and Louis on one side; and me and Liam on the other. Viktor shows up immediately, grinning as he says, "I never see you boys this late at night. What's the occasion?"

"Well you see," Zayn explains, "Liam, Niall, and Harry over here lost a game and must chug an entire beer. So we will take three beers please!"

Viktor nods and laughs. "You boys always seem to have fun when you're here; I love it!"

With that, he walks away to go get our beers. Viktor's statement depresses me a little. I don't know about the other boys, but I most certainly am not having that much fun. How can I? It's over between me and Louis. I stopped being mad after the first night here when I had to sleep alone. All the memories came flooding back and I've just missed Louis so much these past couple weeks. I just want things to go back the way they used to. . . I miss my Boo Bear.

My thoughts get interrupted by three beers being placed down on the table. Niall, Liam and I each grab one and look at each other. The caps' have already been taken off. I look at the two boys and they nod. We cheers and start chugging down the beer. I wince; I haven't chugged a beer in a few years. I see Louis staring at me while I chug and my heart pangs.

I hate all these feelings. I just want them to go away.

I start chugging my beer with force; I feel it burn down my throat but I don't care. A few moments later, I take my last sip. I set it down on the table and notice both Liam and Niall are only halfway through theirs.

"Damn Harry," Zayn whistles. "I'm impressed!"

My cheeks flush and I look down at the table, fiddling with my fingers. Viktor comes back a few moments later once Niall and Liam are finished and before he can speak, I find myself saying, "I'd like another please."

I need something to numb the pain. I know turning to alcohol isn't the best solution. . . but it's only one night. I'll survive. I just want all these feelings to stop. I'm in too much pain. Being around Louis this much and knowing he's no longer mine just breaks my heart. I can't have my heart broken for who knows how long while we're on this vacation.

"I'm actually wanting one too," Zayn admits sheepishly.

"You know," Viktor begins, "you boys have never gotten drunk here. I think it's time you should. I'll bring over two pitchers of beer, on me."

He walks away, smirking. Liam looks at us, worried. "Are we really getting drunk tonight?"

"I'm up for it," Niall grins.

Zayn nods and pecks Niall's cheek. "Me too."

"I'm in if everyone else is in," Liam hesitates.

Everyone looks at me next. "I'm the one who first asked for the beer," I remind them. We all turn to Louis and he's staring at me with such intensity. I can't read his emotions and staring at him is just too much for me to handle. I blink and look away.

"Sure."

"WE GETTING DRUNK TONIGHT BOYS!"

Zayn cackles at his statement and Viktor comes back holding two ginormous pitchers and two glasses. He sets them down and grins from ear to ear. "Enjoy boys."

He leaves us and I'm the first to grab one of the pitchers. I pour myself a glass and fill it to the brim. I then put the pitcher down and start sipping the top; not waiting for anyone else. The boys seemed shocked by my eagerness, but pour themselves some beer nonetheless. Once it's no longer as full, I grab the beer and start drinking it normally.

Before I realize it, I'm halfway through my beer. I should stop. . . but I don't. I only put the glass down once I'm finished my second beer of the night. Zayn frowns at the empty glass and sees me reaching for the pitcher again.

"Harry, you don't need to keep chugging. . .," he says slowly. "We can take our time; we're not in a rush."

"Yeah, you can slow down."

That comes from Louis, which surprises me. I look over at him and he looks genuinely worried for my wellbeing. He's sporting a frown on his face and he's leaning his entire body closer to the table. I force myself to tear my eyes away from his and focus back on pouring more beer into my glass.

"So, uh," Niall mumbles, watching me pour my third glass. "Let's talk about something. What should we have planned tomorrow?"

"We should probably go grocery shopping," Liam suggests.

I start laughing at that statement and that's when I know the alcohol is starting to get to me. Liam looks at me, confused. "That sounds fun," I grin and laugh some more. "Can we buy cookies?!"

"Someone's drunk," Zayn coughs.

I nod cheerfully and start sipping my drink some more. By this time, the boys have finished their first – well, second for Niall and Liam – and pour themselves more as well. We discuss what we plan on buying at the grocery store, and I frown when no one mentions cookies. I guess I'll just have to buy them myself. Ooh, we should get cake also. No. . . Niall will eat it all. We'll get two cakes. Harry, you're so smart. And talented. And lovely. I love you Harry.

I finish my third drink and slam the glass on the table, shocking the boys. I reach for the second pitcher since the first one is finished. Before I can get my hands on it, Liam puts his hand over mine and shakes his head.

"I think you're cut off mate."

"Is this a vacation or not?" I whine.

No one knows what to say so I happily go back to my pitcher. As I do so, Niall and Zayn start whispering something to each other. But I don't care. I have my beer. My beer is here. Hey, that rhymes! My beer is here my beer is here my beer is here. Here is beer.

I burst out laughing as I take another sip. The drink goes down so smoothly and I find myself finishing my third in just a few moments. Man, that tastes good! Has beer always tasted this good? Who invented beer? I want to give them a hug. I like hugs. Hugs are nice. Why don't people hug more often? I want to give the boys a hug. A HUG FEST!!! That's what we need.

While I'm busy thinking about my brilliant plans, I notice the boys fill up their beer as well. I look at the pitcher and see only half a glass left. I pour it for myself and chug what's left in my glass. I put the empty pitcher down and sigh sadly. Goodbye beer!

Suddenly, I have an amazing idea.

"VIKTOR!"

"Harry, not so loud," Liam hisses.

Viktor comes back and looks amused. I grin at him. "Viktor, my beautiful man. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine," he chuckles. "How are you Harry?"

"On top of the fucking world, thanks for asking," I beam at him. "So Viktor, do you know what time it is?"

He looks at the rest of the boys, confused. No one understands what I mean and I wait for them to ask. Patiently, might I add. Well, maybe patiently. My feet can't stop moving and I keep sighing until someone answers. Why is no one answering?! Hello?! Anyone there?! We're not forever young you know! Oh my god, Forever Young. The X Factor. That was the motherfucking shit! I miss singing. I want to sing.

I open my mouth to sing when Viktor replies, "What time is it, Harry?"

"SHOTS!!!"

The boys start arguing and I look at each of them and point my finger. I look at Niall. "Shut up." I look at Zayn. "Shut up." I look at Liam. "Shut up." I look at Louis and find myself smiling softly. "Shut up handsome."

I turn to Viktor who's trying not to laugh. "Shots please. Thank you Vector."

Someone's laughing but I can't concentrate. Did the lights go down? Since when does Manny's turn down the lights for ambience? What is this? Are we on a date right now? Is this a five-way?! I don't think Liam would be into it. Wait, am I into it?

"What kind of shots?"

"Surprise us!"

I grab one of the menus from the table and use it to smack Vikram's bum. He quickly scurries away and I grin. I look at the boys and they all have their arms crossed. "Ooh, are we doing a pose?! Is this the pose of our next album?"

I cross my arms as well and grin. Everything seems too quiet. I quickly get up and stumble over to the host's post. The lady looks surprised to see me. I quickly grab onto the post to keep myself from falling.

"Who's in charge of the music?" I slur.

"Uh, that would be the general manager. Would you like me to get him?"

"SPLENDID!"

She quickly runs off and I start drumming my fingers against the post. A few moments later, Victorio shows up.

"VICKY! What are you doing here?" I notice he's empty handed. "Where are our shots?"

"They're on the way," he chuckles. "What's this I hear about the music?"

"But you're a waiter," I point out, confused.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "What would you like to hear?"

I think for a few moments, sticking my tongue out and closing my eyes. Hmmm. . . thinkthinkthinkthinkthinkGot it. I open my eyes and lean in, practically falling. He catches my elbow and I whisper a song in his ear.

He nods and I stumble back to the booth.

"Hello boys," I grin.

"What the hell was that Harry?" Zayn asks.

"Hello boys."

"There's no point," I hear someone say. The room is starting to change colours. Woah, that's new. "He's gone by now."

My song starts up and I grin, dancing in the booth. I do the old disco moves and start singing along.

The clock strikes upon the hour and the sun begins to fade
There's still enough time to figure out, how to chase my blues away

Viking comes back with five shots and I grin; still dancing. The boys don't seem to be enjoying the song as much as I me, but screw it! This is such a catchy song. I start yelling out the lyrics. I do the 'stop the traffic and let them through' dance and wink at Louis.

I need a man who'll take a chance on a love that burns hot enough to last

I point to Louis as I sing that lyric with my entire heart.

Suddenly, I'm reminded the shots as here. I can't take my eyes off the small glass filled with liquid. It looks so beautiful. . . and it's all mine. I quickly grab one and shut my eyes, smiling softly. Alcohol is beautiful. Has anyone ever said that? Because they should. We should compliment alcohol more. Make them feel wanted. . . needed. . . special.

"What is it?" someone asks.

"Tequila."

The moment I hear that, I down the shot. The other boys follow and I turn to Vince.

"ANOTHER ROUND!"

And then I black out.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

GUYS I HAD SO MUCH FUN WRITING THIS OMG DRUNK HARRY IS THE BEST. WHAT DO WE THINK OF HIM?

I have so much planned for this omfg. This story is going to be wilder than the last one because they're older and hell, I'm older. I know more now which means I know what I can write about more and how to make it sound realistic.

Please note, the Never Have I Ever... I have NO clue if the boys did any of that shit tbh but it's too hard to keep that part accurate. Please let me know what you think of this chapter!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

389K 4.4K 31
Zayn's popular, he has a lot of friends only a couple of best friends like Liam, girls want him and hit on him everyday. Niall- has few friends, incl...
26.5K 624 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...
10.7K 341 38
Harry Styles is a femine 17 year old boy who is starting over at a new school due to his mother wanting him out of her house. He doesn't show that he...
107K 3.7K 36
there comes a time when a blind man takes your hand and says "can't you see?" *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* harry styles, one of the popular boys in Castle se...