When Different Worlds Unite

By youknowigotsauce

A new era begins with a new mafia king. Alyssa feels the strain of a relationship that was now holding on by... More

Chapter 1 - Part Three
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 - Part Four
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 12

4.8K 198 24
By youknowigotsauce

California is actually so beautiful much more scenery than New York, especially when your view is from a yacht. New York was still better though, because it was home.

I haven't been on one of these since Elijah and I's date years ago. It's really exquisite, relaxing and completely white thus its name angel.

I laid on Elijah's chest as we tried to soak in as much sun as possible. Quite frankly I liked it better when he was tanned, he had this glow about him that made him look radiant.

I told him that my feet were swollen and he rubbed them for me with some ointment.

"Better?" I nodded then he kissed my cheek. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Always," I answered.

A small smile appeared on his lips before it's gone, "I'm gonna make something."

I watched him as he walked off body clad in royal blue Polo Ralph Lauren shorts and a black shirt.

He seemed okay but I knew like me he couldn't forget our conversation about him proposing.

He returned with two large sandwiches and a glass of lemonade for me. Not made by him but our chef that's on board with us this morning.

He watched me as I ate while he does work on his iPad. He never relaxes, really and truly this vacation is for me.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm drawing up some territories, I have a meeting tomorrow with the members of the underworld. Since I'm taking over I have to lay out some ground rules."

"Oh," I answered.

"It's January Alyssa, I already told you I was taking over in January."

"Yeah it's just that I lost track of time," I mumbled absentmindedly.

"My due date is in April," I announced.

"Hopefully I will be finished with my objectives at that time." He turned to face me. "Are you sure you don't want to know what gender the baby is?"

"Im sure, I want it to be a surprise."

"Are you sure it's that, or are you just scared the baby could be a boy?" He asked cocking his dark brow at me.

I momentarily played with my sandwich, thinking about it.

"I can read you like a book Alyssa. Since you don't want to know, I'll phone your doctor and ask her the gender so that I can buy clothes for the baby since you're so scared. We need to be prepared."

"I'm not scared," I hissed and he smiled and squeezed my knee.

He leaned on his elbows looking at me deeply with an intimacy that even a blind man could know wasn't fake.

"I'm..." he cleared his throat. "I'm really nervous about being a father," he admitted his face still neutral.

"And I'm really nervous about being a mother, but I guess we'll just have to help each other figure it out."

He sighed before beginning, "To be honest, I never wanted that baby, but after my father died I realized that having kids is apart of my job of being a mobster. I mean look at me, I'm here to take over my father's legacy. Our family's bloodline would die out if I didn't have someone to pass it down to and so now I realize the importance of kids.

I was also thinking how everything happens for a reason. If you had told me before dad died I would've probably forced you into getting an abortion and then I'd regret it," he confessed.

I lean back on him leeching off his quiet while, "But what if I don't want that for our kid, say if it's a boy?"

"Well... then he doesn't have to do it my brothers can do it. But at the end of the day it's his choice after I tell him about all of this," he explained.

I straddled him and rubbed his shoulders and he wrapped his arms around my waist.

He's hard, thick and angry under me and I want to know what it's like to be fucked on a yacht.

He's rubbing my ass soothingly in the dress that I'm wearing.

He leaned forward to whisper in my ear, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

I nodded gripping his shoulder tighter smiling excitedly.

He smirked, "Welcome to the billionaire lifestyle."

He scooped me up and my legs instinctively wrapped around his middle almost immediately.

He brought me to the master cabin and gently tossed me onto the bed.

He's wearing a wicked smirk and so am I. I pull off my dress leaving me in my matching yellow lace underwear. Yellow is his color, he loves to see me wearing it.

"Did you do this on purpose girl?" He asked.

I laughed then I got up on my knees and turned my back to him getting on all fours. "Is this how you want me Mr. Rossini? On all fours?" I asked looking back at him.

I watched him as he took off his clothes in record time before he strides over to our bed.

"Actually I'd like you on your back first," he smiled devilishly.

I laughed before he fucked me good and left me spent and sprawled on his king bed.

~

By the time it was evening we were back at the beach house. Our evening of watching On My Block was disrupted by the shrill ringing of Elijah's phone.

As he answered it, loud Spanish music pierced through the speaker.

"Ma, where the hell are you?" His eyebrows pulled together in confusion.

"I'm in Spain with my family baby, but that's not why I called. I had a terrible dream last night. It had you and your brothers and... you guys are in danger I feel it in my gut Elijah. Please honey please be safe I can't lose anyone else," she begged.

My heart's beating has gone up a tempo and I'm gripping Elijah's hand tightly.

"Okay ma."

"I've been calling you since morning where were you?"

"I was busy don't worry about me mom I-I... love you okay," he whispered.

"Oh my, wow you haven't told me that since you were twelve, I love you too son. I'll see you when you get back tell Alyssa hi for me," then she hung up.

Elijah squeezed his eyes shut breathing out deeply.

"What is it?" I asked sitting up in alarm.

"I hate when mom has dreams like that because they normally come through. She had a dream like this two weeks before Vincent died, this is not good," he shakes his head.

"You're scaring me, stop," I begged.

"I need to call my brothers."

He called Santino but he doesn't get him, then he tried Franco and doesn't get him. He decided to call Dante and surprisingly he answered.

"Why the hell aren't our other brothers answering their phones?"

"Franco is on a date, Santino is doing business," Dante's voice blares through the speaker.

"And where are you?"

"I'm at the club checking off the stocks that just came in," he said. "Why are you calling though man? And where the fuck are you and Alyssa?"

"We're out of town-"

"Well obviously," Dante interrupted.

"Look, ma had one of those dreams again, about us this time. She said we should be careful so I'm just warning you guys."

"Okay I'll do that and tell the others, but where are you man and when are you coming back?"

"Don't worry I'm safe but I'll be back in New York tomorrow for the underworld meeting. I want everyone to be strapped and prepared for anything tomorrow. I want you all to be armed and alert no slip ups," Elijah warned.

"And when you come back are you staying?"

There's a momentary pause from both ends.

"No I'm leaving again, I'm not going to be staying in New York for a few months."

"Alright Elijah, I'll see you tomorrow then," he said before he hung up the phone on him.

"Alright. Go prepare for tomorrow," I ushered him away.

"You're right," he stated.

He kissed me before he's off to get ready for tomorrow.

____________________________________________

A/N: All of these chapters are like filler chapters for what is to come so pay attention make sure nothing slips you and enjoy the suspense.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299 9 21
When a normal girl is in the wrong place at the wrong time, her life will change forever. When a dangerous man starts to spiral out of control he ha...
46.8K 755 25
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮. 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮." 𝐈 𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩. "𝐅𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞." 𝐇𝐞 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤...
37K 1.8K 33
Girl meets boy. Girl falls for boy. Girl finds out boy is last in line to a mafia legacy. All hell breaks loose.
41.2K 3.6K 101
The book two of Twist Of Fate. New relations Old Ones Collide New Enemies Old ones die Fate intervenes Stars align. Enjoy!