L U X E

By ShrazyMe

Luxe Dia-Lopez, the only child of Jennifer Lopez and potentially Sean 'Diddy' Combs. I'm 24 and living the h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
RIP Kim Porter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Instagram
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Instagram
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Instagram
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Instagram
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Instagram
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Instagram
Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest 2
Chapter 70
Instagram

Chapter 56

1.5K 52 4
By ShrazyMe

Posted 2 hours ago

LuxeLopez: So blessed to be Maya's mama. 

1,000,384 likes ~ 17,233 comments

---

Being a mom has definitely proven to be difficult, being a single mom is even harder. People assume that because I'm wealthy, it is easy but there is so much more to parenting than just money.

Living with my parents has been great and they have truly helped me on my journey as a mother but I'm still looking for new houses. My old one had about 10 bedrooms plus extensions so I'm looking for a home with about 5 bedrooms that is close by to my family.

Today is my 26th birthday (btw I don't know if she had a birthday prior but whatever, it's almost 2 years later) and I just wanted to do something more chill because I'm not the girl from before. I have matured a lot since having my Maya and you know a girl can't be out here drinking since I'm breastfeeding. 

I really just wanted to have dinner with my family but my parents surprised me with my friends which was nice because I've been away from all of them for the longest time. I almost begin to tear up as I carry a wide awake Maya, greeting everyone in my path.

"Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Luxe,
Happy Birthday to you..." Everyone quietly sings and I see Maya's face light up which makes me smile.

My mom takes Maya out of my hands as my friends start taking pictures of me as they sing the other Birthday song.

"Shout out to Luxe." Diddy raises a glass after everyone has received one. "This beautiful, beautiful girl has been in our world for 26 years and it has been the best damn 26 years of my life. Being able to watch her grow into who she is today has been a blessing that most don't get to experience. Seeing Luxury as a mother has been very rewarding and I know that she was born to do this job." 

I begin to tear up at his words as I take Maya back, cuddling her to my face. 

"I know that I haven't been honest with you." He turns to face me. "I know that you could've kicked me out of your life but you didn't and I thank you so much for that. You are my vision of success, you are my role model and if I could be somebody else... I would be you, Luxe because you are amazing. You are the definition of what it means to be a woman, a successful woman, a nurturing, a woman who never gives up and you are the actual wonder woman." 

People clap at his words and I blow him a kiss.

My mom takes over, "Growing up I didn't know what to expect from you Luxe, I may be biased in saying this but you were the most perfect child. When I failed you, you stood strong and you took over. These past few years have been the most difficult but you have handled it like a champ. Seeing you today as a mom is definitely the most rewarding thing that I could ever see. Even as a mom, you haven't forgotten your fans. You busted your ass in the studio when you was pregnant, recording two albums and making countless youtube videos ready to be put out. You even started a sunglasses line and you still have your makeup line. You do all of this and yet you still make time for everybody else."

"Thank you." I mumble as Shayla helps me wipe away my tears.

"You are everything that I wanted to be and more." She raises her glass up in the air. "I love you Luxury and I love you Maya. You guys are my world."

Everyone cheers and toast eachother before drinking their drinks. I kiss both of my parents before hugging them. I laugh as Maya attempts to copy my actions.

"Now, let's eat." Diddy announces and we all make our way to our seats as soft music begins to play in the background. Hours begin to fly as we get through our seven courses of food, I am completely enjoying myself and I'm happy that everyone looks happy.

At some point Maya fell asleep so I took her indoors to sleep besides my grandma and the twins. It was the perfect timing as SALT BAE came out and started doing his thing which had everybody going nuts.

"Hey, can I speak to you?" I turn to face Terrence who is staring at me, I nod my head slowly as we walk away from everybody else.

"What's up?" I ask while tucking a bit of my hair behind my ears.

"I just need to make a confession." I look at him weirdly.

"Don't say you invited Michael." I immediately start looking around. I am not about to do this, not tonight and not on my birthday.

"Nah, it's nothing to do with Michael but it's everything to do with you." He sighs and I look at him with wonder. "Luxe, I really care for you. Truly and honestly, I do care for you. More than I should but I do."

"I care for you too." I softly say because it's true. When Michael wasn't there, Terrence was. Terrence helped me a lot more than he should've, he even attended some of my birthing classes when Michael was away in Atlanta.

"I mean, I really like you." He steps forward, closing the space between us. "I want to get to know you and I want you to get to know me."

I bite my lip at his words.

"I'm going to kiss you now." He shakily says and I make no move as he leans forward. His arms slightly wrap around my waist as our lips connect. My arms slide up his before settling around his neck as I return the kiss. 

We stay connected for a minute before pulling away but still pecking at each others lips.

I pull away from his grip and he just looks at me with dazed eyes.

"I need to think about this." I mutter before walking back to my small gathering. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
245K 2.4K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...
83.8K 1K 18
After Alexane left she thought that she would never see josh again. Maybe that gonna change. That is the sequel of "your kid too ~ Josh Richards" sin...
123K 3.1K 43
My name is Abigail Clover. I had never been in the public eye before I met him. He had nearly 3 million subscribers on YouTube, 1,5 million followers...