𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓...

By fvckinwrite

While Sam and Dean were looking for their father, they come to find out that they have a sister... Not only i... More

𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐳𝐞𝐫𝐨.
𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
quick a/n pls read!!!
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞.
a/n QUESTIONS FOR YOU READERS
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱.
vote for a face claim!
a/n (again sorry!)

𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

13.4K 372 58
By fvckinwrite

/ 𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 /
VII. just a kid

                    SYBIL AND SAM CONTINUED TO ROAM throughout the halls, occasionally calling out Gavin's name. As they progressed their search, Sybil couldn't help but hold a grudge over Kat's words on how she was just a kid. Yeah, she was only seven years old, but she was more than a kid. Sybil groaned as she recalled every time she was treated as a child, a liability that they had to worry about rather than focusing on the mission. Sam caught Sybil's sigh and glanced down at the small girl, examining her sad expression.

"What's wrong, Sybs," Sam asked, growing concerned.

"I'm a kid," Sybil returned without any further explanation.

Sam lifted an eyebrow, slightly chuckling. "Yeah, I know."

"I'm not just a kid," Sybil explained, looking up at Sam. "I can help! I've helped before, but I feel like no one wants my help."

"What makes you say that," Sam inquired.

"You and Dean leave me at the motel where I'm all by myself and can't help," Sybil sighed. "I can't use my powers without you or Dean yelling at me, and I can't even walk around because I need to hold someone's hand. I'm just a kid."

Sam halted in his tracks and kneeled in front of Sybil. "You're more than just a kid, Billie. You saved Dean and me back in Kansas. We don't want you to use your powers without us around because we don't want you to hurt yourself, and the same goes for why you need to stay with us at all times. We care about you too much to get hurt."

Sybil pouted. "Why do you even care? You've only known me for a little bit, and not even my mom cared about me, so why should you?"

"That doesn't mean we don't care," Sam argued, upset that a seven-year-old could even conjure these types of thoughts. "You're our sister and our new responsibility. Of course, we care about you."

Sybil shrugged. "I guess."

Sam stood up from his crouching position and recommenced walking around. This was definitely a conversation that needed to be brought up at a more convenient time. After wandering around for a little while longer, the two walked into a room where they noticed Gavin lying on the floor.

"Gavin," Sam called, letting go of Sybil and running towards the laying figure. He shook the boy awake. "Hey, Gavin."

"Gavin," Sybil shrieked, her temper already short due to her frustration towards her age and situation.

Gavin fluttered his eyes open before shooting up and moving away from Sam.

"Hey, It's okay," Sam reassured. "We're here to help."

"Who are you," Gavin ordered, obviously freaked out about the whole situation. He made eye contact with Sybil. "Why do you have a kid?"

"Because this kid is a ghost, and I'm here to kill and trap your spirit," Sybil mocked, taking offense to all of the 'kid' commentaries she's getting.

Sam looked at Sybil, inducing her to pout and kick rubble around. Turning back to Gavin, he introduced himself. 

"I'm Sam, and that's Sybil. She's a little sensitive about the topic of her age at the moment, so that I would steer clear of that."

Sam assisted Gavin in standing up before continuing to speak. "We found your girlfriend."

"Kat," Gavin gasped.

"Yeah."

"Is she alright," Gavin questioned, concerned for his girlfriend's wellbeing.

"Yeah, just peachy," Sybil answered sharply, contempt dripping in her tone like venom.

Sam gave Sybil one last warning glance. Sybil sighed once more and ultimately grabbed Sam's hand once again.

"You okay," Sam solicited.

Gavin grimaced as he brought his hand towards his head.  "Agh, I was running, and I think I fell."

"You're running from what," Sam urged.

Gavin's breaths were short and staggered as he tried to recall his memory of what had happened. "There was- there was this girl. Her face... It was all messed up."

"Okay, okay, listen," Sam said, trying to calm Gavin down. "This girl, did she try to hurt you?"

Gavin shook his head, suddenly confused. "What? No, she, uh..."

"She what?"

"She kissed me," Gavin confessed softly, slightly embarrassed.

Sam was taken aback at his response, suddenly lost for words. "Uh, um... But she didn't hurt you physically?"

"Dude," Gavin answered in a whining tone, "she kissed me! I'm scarred for life."

"At least she didn't end your life," Sybil stated, rolling her eyes.

Sam chuckled at Sybil's response, nodding in agreement while Gavin looked at Sam for some help with the low-spirited little girl.

"Well, trust me. It could've been worse. Now, do you remember anything else?"

"She, uh, actually tried to whisper something into my ear," Gavin recalled.

"What?"

Gavin shrugged. "I don't know. I ran like hell."

Sybil tugged on Sam's hand, grabbing his attention. "I told you she was trying to say something!"

                    BY THE TIME SAM, GAVIN, AND Sybil made it back to Dean, he was working to bust open the door, rescuing Kat from the spirits. The three of them raced towards him, investigating what had happened. Dean explained how he and Kat got separated and are now stuck in the room with the ghost.

"He's not going to hurt her," Sybil hollered over the noise.

Dean paused for a moment and faced his younger sister. "What?"

"He's not going to hurt her," Sybil echoed. "He's trying to tell her something!"

"She's right," Sam started, "Kat, it's not going to hurt you! You have to face it. You have to calm down!"

"She's gotta what," Dean asked.

"I gotta what," Kat screamed behind the steel door.

"The spirit is not trying to hurt us. They're trying to communicate," Sam explained. "You gotta listen to it. You gotta face it."

"You face it," Kat cried.

"Do you want to get out or not," Sybil bellowed, banging on the door out of frustration.

Dean was taken aback by her abrupt outburst. He glanced at Sam, only for him to give Dean an expression that said they would talk about it later. Dean looked back at Sybil. "Can't you just make the spirit go to sleep?"

"If I do that, then I won't know what he's trying to say," Sybil explained. "I can only hear their whispers, but since they're all talking at once, I can't understand them."

Suddenly, the metal door opened, causing everyone to rush in. Kat was catching her breath as she turned to the Winchesters. "137."

"Sorry," Dean questioned, not catching what she said.

"It whispered in my ear," Kat explained. "137."

Sam and Dean looked at one another in realization. "Room number."

                    SAM WAS LEADING GAVIN AND KAT out of the asylum with Sybil's hand in his. Kat had begun asking questions about the pair, curious about how they know so much about ghosts.

"And Dean," Kat brought up, playing with the sleeves of her cardigan, "he's your boss?"

Sybil giggled, causing Sam to look at Kat, trying to see if she was serious. Sam shook his head before replying, "no."

"He's our brother," Sybil exclaimed.

"What did he mean when he asked if she could put the ghosts to sleep," Gavin asked, referring to the conversation between Sybil and Dean.

"Sybil isn't your everyday, ordinary kid," Sam replied, looking down at her sister, who was looking at the floor. "She's special."

Alright, this chapter is long enough. I hope you enjoyed that. I'm not going to do every single episode, btw. I'm just doing the episodes that seem to fit Sybil and her abilities a little bit more, I guess? Anyways, the next chapter should be up shortly!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 27 28
A young lone huntress tends to herself and kills the supernatural for a living. She has been training herself for years ever sense demons killed her...
5.3K 218 6
❝It is a curse to feel everything so deeply.❞ [ s3-s15 of supernatural ] © barrysoallen
4.7K 138 25
The cursed story of the Winchester siblings.