Sincerely

By KristenChambers

Aurora Warner doesn't have a glamorous life. She's not beautiful, her parents aren't rich and loving, and bas... More

Sincerely ch.1
Sincerely ch.2
Sincerely ch.3
Sincerely ch.4
Sincerely ch.5
Sincerely ch.6
Sincerely ch.7
Sincerely ch.8
Sincerely ch.9
Sincerely ch.11
Sincerely ch.12
Sincerely ch.13
Sincerely ch.14
Sincerely ch.15
Sincerely ch.16
Sincerely ch.17
Sincerely Ch.18
Sincerely Ch.19
Sincerely ch.20
Sincerely Ch. 21
Sincerely Ch. 22
Sincerly Ch. 23
Sincerely Ch. 24
Sincerely Ch. 25
Sincerely Ch.26

Sincerely ch.10

444 3 0
By KristenChambers

Ch.11

I decided to go into work today just to have something to do. "Hello there Rori" Mr.Stanton said cheerfully. "Hey boss" i said back.                                                        "What ya got for me to do today?" i asked. "Well it'd be great if you could help me on this bike i'm trying to repair" he said. "Yeah sure, thats what i'm here for" i said.   We got to work and about an hour in Mr.Stanton asked me something. "How's your Mom doing?" he asked. "Ah well she's.... normal. I haven't seen her in a few days" i said a bit surpirsed he asked. "That's good" he said. "Why do you ask?" i said. "Well since my sons been gone i know you've been depressed. I know how close you two were and um basically i just wanted to tell you that if u have any problems you can tell me" He said gruffly. "Thanks sir that means alot" i said appreaciatively. I smiled at him and we got back to work.

At about 6pm i left the shop and headed home. "Man i'm covered in so much oil and dirt. Gonna have to take a shower when i get home" i said while walking. i got back to the apartment and saw Skole standing outside by his bike.                                 Oh crap! don't look at him just keep walking. "Where were you at today?" he asked suddenly. I looked up at him, "At work" i said. He stared at me then a the corners of his mouth turned upward. What the hell is he smirking at? "Is that all you wanted to ask" I said tired. "No, I actuallt have some good news for you" he said. "What is it" I said excited. "Next week I'm going out of town and i wount be back for two weeks" he said. Two weeks, 14 days without being bossed around by an stupid were-wolf! YAY!                                                                                                                    "Where are you going?" I asked suddenly cheerfull. "That's my business. Anyway i wan't you to be on your guard" he said said.                                                           "Why?" I asked. "Just be carefull, if you see anything weird don't hesitate to call me. That's an order" he growled. ok ok i get it geez. i suddenly thought of the other night when I saw that wolf demon, maybe I should tell him about it now. NO no he'd just get pissed at me for not telling him earlier.                                                            "Yes Boss!" I said. He glared at me for a momment then got on his bike, started the engine and drove off.                                                                                                     I went to my apartment took a nice relaxing shower. I pulled on my PJ's, and sat down watching South Park.                                                                                           AHHH~ This is nice, this is how things are supposed to be, not worrying about demon wolves, my drunk mother, or work. I fell asleep on the couch that night.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! Sorry this chapter is so short, i have writters block. I 'll try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible.

Thx to all my fans for readin

           Sincerely                                                                                                            

            Maya

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

336 17 27
Aurora is a young werewolf just waiting for her mate like most other shewolfs. What happens as highschool starts and hormones rage in her group of fr...
230K 10.2K 44
Werewolves and Vampires is the story of, you guessed it, werewolves and vampires. Lila Silver had been a pretty normal girl until her sixteenth birth...
51.4K 1.6K 25
Ella. Simple life right? Wrong. She was attacked by a werewolf when she was younger and has been forbidden to enter the forest again. But what she di...
268 16 26
Mia is a teenaged wolf and her parents are moving her to an all wolf school. She doesn't want to leave but all the secrets and events that happens th...