One Direction One Shots (All...

By purpleeyestelllies

Smutty smut smut!! One shotty shots! Here's a collection of one shots I've written. I'll be updating regular... More

Comments, Likes, and Requests!
Ziam - 100% Not Gay
Zianourry- Iron Man
Larry - Yes, Daddy
Ziall - For A Fucking Necklace
Narry - Don't Speak
Leeronica - Good at my Job
Zourry - Three Hearts, One Hole
Zianourry (Niall-centric) - Well Loved
Ziam - Right In Front Of Me
Lilo - Rumors
Zilo - Who's?
Zouis - On Holiday
Zouis - No More One Night Stands
Niall (little bit of Zianourry) - Special Delivery
Nouis - Give You What You Want
Larry - Long Hair Don't Care
3k!
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication
Lilo - Rumors Pt 2
Ziam - After School
Lirry - Louder
Ziam - Mesmerized
Nouis - Not A Joke
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Part 2
Lirry - Suit and Tie
Niam - Voiceover
Zarry - Reality
Liam (and Liam and Liam and Liam) - Déjà vu
Zouis (side Niam) - Miscommunication Prt 3
Lirry - Award of the Night Goes to
Zouniam - 3rd Bloke's the Charm
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 1)
Ziam - You Don't, I Do
Narry - Who Needs Scoop Neck Tees When I Have You
Nouis - Sunday Kind of Love
Zilo (a little angsty Larry as well)- Leaked
Niam (side Zouis/way over there Lirry/very far corner Zarry) - Bar Tender
Niam (side Zouis/w.o.t. Lirry/ v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 2)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) - Bar Tender (Part 3)
Niam (side Zouis w.o.t. Lirry v.f.c. Zarry) -Bar Tender (Part 4)
Ziam - Bad Marks
Zianourry - Uncharted Territory (Part 2)
Zarry - Abstinence
Narry - Convince Me
Ziall- Struck "A" Chord
Zouniam - We Own You
Zarry - Lovers in Paris
Lilo - Get Off
Larry - Pretty in Orange
Half Shots (Part 1)
Half Shots (Part 2)
Half Shots (Part 3)
Vol II

Larry - My Dreams Come True

21.9K 296 343
By purpleeyestelllies

Harry tried his best to keep his eyes on the bricks that made up the boardwalk. Each one a little bit unique. They kept his attention for a whole two minutes before he decided he hated himself, and he looked up in front of him where Louis and Eleanor were holding hands and enjoying the scenery.

Louis was smiling but he didn't look right. Something was off. But Harry knew he loved this place. They came here together just a couple days ago. But now Louis didn't seem like he wanted to be here.

Harry didn't get it. He got to enjoy this place with his perfect girlfriend. Why isn't he happy?

Harry wasn't even sure why he agreed to come along. He didn't want to be stuck in the hotel all day, but it would've been better than seeing Louis with her.

Eleanor leaned in and whispered something while she pointed across the street. Louis nodded and smiled. He turned back to Harry, We're going to the arcade, Haz! Coming?"

Harry just nodded lamely and let the couple go ahead. He followed slowly behind and when he got to the arcade Louis had his arms around Eleanor, helping her hold a giant gun for a game Harry and Louis had played just a couple days ago.

Harry had had enough. He hated feeling like this. He hated watching the person he loved with someone else and not being able to do anything about it. Because Louis was straight. And Louis had the perfect girlfriend.

Harry turned to their security guard and told him that he was heading back to the hotel. The guard pulled a second one over and had him take Harry back.

***

"Harry?" Louis called from outside the door. "Are you okay? You left without saying anything."

Harry was laying on his bed, on top of the sheets, still in his day clothes, staring at the ceiling like he has been for the past two hours.

And just now Louis noticed he was gone.

"Haz?" Louis tried again.

Harry sighed and got up. He shuffled to the door and open it to see a rather ruffled Louis. His face was wearing a worried expression and his hair was a mess.

"Harry," Louis breathed and hugged him.

Harry stilled in shock. "What's wrong?"

Louis shook his head against Harry's shoulder. "Nothing now."

Harry remained unmoving. "Then what was wrong?"

"I don't know. I turned around and you were gone. I thought maybe you wandered off by yourself and there were fans everywhere. I went looking for you for like two hours before they told me you went home." Louis grasped Harry's shirt in his hands. "I was so scared. You can't do that, Harry. Tell me if you're going to leave me."

"I didn't leave you," Harry said dumbfounded. "You were with El. I got...tired. So I came back."

Louis finally let Harry go. "I know. I just freaked for a minute."

"Or two hours."

Louis laughed humorlessly. "Yeah. Sorry."

Harry broke. "It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving. You were having a good time and I didn't want to bother you."

"I wasn't." Louis came all the way into Harry's room and shut the door. He went and sat at the edge of Harry's bed.

"Wasn't what?" Harry sat next to him with his hands in his lap.

Louis looked down to his lap, "Having fun."

"I saw you. You love that place. And Eleanor seemed to be having fun."

Louis just breathed out a resigned, "Yeah."

"But?"

Louis looked to Harry. "I loved that place when we went. But today it just," he waved his hands, "wasn't the same."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. I mean we played that game with the massive gun and it was so fun! But El and I tried to play it today and it wasn't as fun."

"I'm sorry if I ruined for you."

Louis put his head in his hands, "No you didn't. I don't think so. I don't know."

Harry shrugged confused, "Okay."

Louis groaned in frustration. "I think every place we go is ruined."

Harry's eyebrow rose in offense, "Oh. I get it."

"No. You don't. Because I don't. It's like anytime I go somewhere without you, it sucks!"

Harrys hands were getting fidgety now. He was twisting them back and forth nervously. "I'm not understanding, Lou."

Louis stood up abruptly. "Yeah, me either." With that Louis walked out of Harry's room, leaving a deafening silence behind him.

***

All the boys decided to go to dinner together. Louis brought Eleanor and the six of them were now seated in a quiet corner of a local cafe.

There were fans outside but they sat far enough from the window that no one could get pictures. Security were outside and then one sat at the head of the table.

Louis and Harry were sitting across from each and Louis had Eleanor to his left.

Harry refused to make eye contact with Louis all night, but he could feel Louis' crystal clear blue eyes boring holes into Harry's face.

Finally when they got their food, Harry dared to look across the table to Louis. Louis was looking back at him through his lashes while Eleanor was whispering something in his ear.

Harry wanted to jump over the table and kiss him for looking so sinful just sitting there. But he also wanted to get up from the table and run out of the restaurant at the way Eleanor's lips touch his cheek.

Louis was staring so intently he'd completely stopped eating. Harry felt self conscious under the scrutiny. He tried to look away but couldn't.

Then he felt something rub against his leg and he jumped slightly in his seat. Then he felt it again and recognized Louis' small shoe against his shin.

Louis smiled just the tiniest bit, the corner of his mouth raising up for a split second. But it was enough for Harry. He extended his leg and crossed it over Louis' extended leg. They rubbed against each other under the table.

Harry hooked his foot behind Louis' calf and pulled him forward a little. Louis shifted in his seat so he could get closer.

Eleanor was babbling about something they saw today and Louis was adding affirmatives when needed without taking his eyes off Harry.

Louis ran the toe of his shoe from the hem of Harry's jeans up his leg and nuzzled into the junction behind his knees. Harry smiled at the touch and scooted forward in his seat too.

He reached a hand under the table and felt for Louis. He found him and trailed his fingers under the edge of Louis jeans and rubbed over where he knew his tattoo was.

Louis smiled contently as he pointed his toe and pressed his foot into the inside of Harry's thigh. Harry's hand froze at the close proximity to a much more dangerous area. Louis smirked and pressed in again.

Harry and Louis were both on the edge of their seats, Louis practically had his foot in Harry's crotch. When he felt Louis press closer he put his hand on Louis' foot and pushed it back a little. Louis laughed silently and pushed it back to where it was.

"Lou, honey, did you hear me?"

Louis faced fell from its mischievous grin and he turned to Eleanor and he dropped his foot to the floor. "What, babe?" he said guilty.

"I said I heard about a night movie that was playing and thought we could go."

"That sounds so fun!" Niall added. "Louis, you should go."

Louis tried not to glare at the Irish boy. "That's sounds great, El," he agreed stiffly. "You guys should come if you want," he looked around the table, taking an extra long look at Harry.

"I'm in!" Niall agreed.

"Yeah why not?" Zayn added.

Eleanor only looked slightly put off by the extra members joining them.

"Li, come?" Zayn asked.

Liam rolled his eyes and said, "I never sleep anyway."

Louis looked to Harry and said, "Haz?"

Harry had to make his brain catch up with everyone else. He was still feeling Louis' foot just inches from where he really wanted him. He shook the thought away and sighed, "Actually I'm really tired."

Louis' face fell at the news but he insisted, "Come on, Hazza. We're all going."

Harry was trying to make it out of this with the least amount of hurt possible. He just wanted to forget what just happened and go back and fall asleep and dream of Louis and him together like he always did.

"I'm really not-"

"If you don't go, I don't go," Louis announced. Eleanor looked at him confused.

"Louis, that's not fair to the others. Go. I don't have to go."

Louis wanted to scream at him. Don't you remember? Anywhere I go without you is ruined!

Instead he huffed and said, "Then I'm not going."

"Babe," Eleanor whined, "I wanted to go."

Louis turned to her and smiled apologetically, "Then go. I'm sorry, love, but I promised Harry that after I blew him off today that we'd do whatever he wanted later."

Eleanor looked between the two boys and knew she'd never win. She never did with those two. "Fine. But tomorrow, we do what I want."

Louis nodded and kissed her cheek. "Of course."

They paid the bill and the group split up. Everyone but Louis and Harry headed towards the park that the movie was going to be screened at.

Harry and Louis got in the car and settled back, sitting so they weren't touching. They were silent until Harry broke it with, "You didn't have to do that."

"Do what?"

"Lie. And ditch El for me."

"I didn't do it for you."

Harry looked over and Louis had his head leaning back on the seat and he was staring at the roof of the car. It reminded Harry of himself earlier today.

"Then why?"

"I can't," Louis pursed his lips and tried again, "I wanted to."

"Ok then, what do you want to do tonight?"

Louis laughed.

"What?" Harry asked.

"I wasn't actually planning on going anywhere. I just didn't want to go somewhere without you."

Harry lost his train of thought at that and fell into silence again.

"I told you. I hate going places without you," Louis added.

"I thought you were just being nice."

"I'm not a nice person, Harry."

Harry actually laughed at that. "You're the nicest person I know!"

"That's only to you, Haz. I'm not nice to anyone else. Why do you think Liam hated me for so long?"

"Because he guys were so different."

"Because I was an asshole to him on a regular basis. El's fed up, too. I treat her like crap, and I don't even mean to."

"No you don't. I see you with her. She loves you."

"She does. But I don't-"

"We here, guys," the driver announced.

Louis looked like he was going to finish his sentence but didn't. Harry cursed him in his head.

They got out and took the elevator up to their floor. Harry headed to his door and Louis started towards his but when he heard Harry open his he turned back and marched over to Harry's room.

He pushed Harry inside and shut the door. Harry let a squeak lose at Louis' force. Louis pushed him against the just closed door and took his face in his hands.

"I can't do anything without you," he told him with sincerity in his eyes.

"I don't get it, Lou," Harry said honestly.

"I can't be without you," Louis rubbed his thumbs across Harry's cheeks. Harry eyes fluttered at the soft touch. "I think about you all the time. Even when I'm with El. When I kiss her I see you. Last week with we made love I had to bite the pillow because I almost said your name."

Harry's eyes went wide with the confession. "But you're not gay."

"No. I'm not. But I do love you."

Harry's mouth fell open. He didn't know what to do. So he closed the space between them and pushed his mouth onto Louis'.

Louis moaned into his lips and Harry took that as permission to continue. He threw his arms around Louis' waist and pulled him flush against his chest. Louis' hands shifted from his face to his hair.

Louis ran his tongue along the seem of Harry's lips and Harry sighed, giving Louis entrance. Louis took it and pushed his tongue into Harry's waiting mouth.

Harry started stepping them backwards towards the bed. When they hit it Louis fell backward and brought Harry with him. Harry put an arm out and held himself above Louis.

They broke the kiss and breathed heavily into each other's space. When Harry breathed in he felt his chest push against Louis'.

"I'm not gonna lie," Harry sputtered, "I'm halfway sure I'm dreaming this right now."

Louis laughed. "God you're so cute. How did I ever think I'd be able to resist that."

Harry blushed and hid his face in Louis' shoulder.

"Shut up," Harry whined.

"I mean it. I really thought I'd just grow out of my complete infatuation with you, but now I know that was never going to happen."

Harry kissed Louis' neck sweetly. "I promise you, I think about you more than you think about me."

Louis shook his head insistently. "Not possible."

"Possible."

"No. I even dream about you, Harry."

Determined to let Louis know he wasn't the only one, Harry made his way to Louis' ear. "Just last night, I dreamt that you took me to bed. We were actually laying something like this. And I could feel you, how hard you were, between us," Louis bucked up at that and Harry smiled, "I couldn't resist. I had to just reach down and feel you. Know what you felt like when you were hard for me," Harry slipped his hand between them and gripped Louis between his fingers.

Louis moaned and pushed into Harry's hand. "You feel even better than I dreamed. Bigger. Hotter." Harry tucked his fingers under Louis pants and took him in his hand properly. "So much better." Louis made a needy sound and Harry started moving his hand. "I dreamed that when I did this," he ran his thumb through Louis slit and felt a drop of precome slip out. Louis keened and gripped Harry's hair tighter, "you did that," Harry moaned.

"What else?" Louis begged.

Harry smirked and continue replaying his fantasies. He sat back and pulled Louis pants down to his knees. Louis' cock bounced up, pink and hard. "So much better," Harry said again.

Louis kicked his pants off and reached for Harry. Harry smiled and leaned back over him. "I dreamed that you took off all my clothes." Louis' hands went to work on Harry's belt and pushed his jeans down then his briefs.

Harry groaned when the cool air of the hotel hit his hot cock. Louis smiled at the thought that Harry was enjoying himself and slipped his hands under Harry's shirt. Harry shivered slightly at Louis' cold fingers, but more at the feeling of them on his hot skin.

Louis tore Harry's shirt off and admired the boy on top of him. "I know I've seen you before," Louis breathed, "but I've never been able to look because I thought it'd be weird."

"I've looked at you. But then, I have no shame," Harry came back.

Louis laughed and ran his hands slowly over Harry's pecs. He felt Harry's hard nipples under is fingertips. His rubbed over them and watch as Harry's muscles jumped. He continued his hand's path down to Harry's abs. He let his fingers run over each one slowly, like water running over a stream. Smooth and sensual.

He finally made it to Harry's hips and ran his fingers along Harry's v cuts. Harry shivered and rolled forward subconsciously. Louis gasped quietly and looked up to see Harry staring at his face, pupils blown.

"You're amazing," Louis whispered.

Harry's eyes filled with adoration at Louis' words. He ducked down and kissed Louis softly. "I love you."

Louis keened and kissed Harry harder. He pulled his own shirt off and then kissed Harry again. He brought his arms around Harry's back and waist and pulled his down to him.

Their cocks rubbed together and they both moaned at the friction. Louis rolled up and brought Harry down so they were grinding on each other. They pushed together again and again. Harry watched Louis start to fall apart with pride.

"Haz," Louis pleaded. Harry pushed down harder and Louis' hand flew to his ass. He gripped the soft curve in his hand and heard Harry's quiet groan.

Harry pushed back into Louis' hand and and it slipped down to Harry's crack. Harry moaned at the touch. Louis took the hint and slipped a finger between Harry's cheeks.

Harry bit his lip, but his moan still made its way to Louis ears. Louis loved how soft Harry was. He ran his finger down to Harry's hole and felt it twitch against his finger.

"Fuck, Harry."

Harry hummed against Louis' lips. "What?"

"I've never. I didn't know what it felt like." Harry pushed back against Louis' finger and the tip pushed inside. "Fuck, that's amazing.

Harry chuckled and whispered, "You haven't felt anything yet." Harry climbed off Louis, gaining a disapproving noise from the horny boy, and went to get the lube from his bag.

He found it and came back with a grin. "I can do this if you want, or I'd love for you to do it."

Louis looked confused. "Do what?"

Harry smiled, "Finger me."

Louis mouth fell open in shock. "What?"

"I need to be stretched and it always feels better when someone else does it."

"You want me to put my fingers," Louis ran his hand down to Harry's ass. Harry nodded, smiling, but Louis shook his head. "No way. They won't fit."

Harry laughed again. "Trust me they will. Mine are bigger than yours and they fit."

"You've put yours up there?!" Louis asked disbelievingly.

"Louis. I'm gay. It's sort of what we do."

"But there's no way."

"Why don't you try it and find out." Harry look Louis' pointer and middle fingers and covered them in lube. "Go slow. I haven't done this in a while."

"Done what. What do I do?"

"Just go for it. One finger at a time."

"I can't believe this is happening."

Harry pushed down on Louis' hard on and smiled, "Trust me, you'll love it."

Louis nodded trustingly. He put his fingers against Harry's entrance and pushed just the tip of his middle finger past the tight ring. The warmth and softness enveloped Louis' finger and he couldn't help but pushed deeper.

Harry groaned and choked out, "Gentle."

"Sorry," Louis apologized and started to pull his finger out.

"Nonono," Harry whined and pushed back on his finger pushing it nearly all the way in.

Louis moaned at how tight he was. "Christ, Harry, that's crazy."

"Wait 'til you feel it around your cock."

Louis pushed his finger in deeper in surprise, "What?!"

Harry kept from coming when Louis' finger pushed in all the way. He calmed himself and said, "I didn't mean to assume, but I thought you'd want to do this."

"Yes, I want this. I want you. God, I want you!" Louis bucked up and his finger moved inside Harry.

Harry rocked back for more, but it made Louis freeze. "I just don't understand. I'm not bragging but I'm a bit bigger and definitely longer than my fingers."

Harry smiled adoringly down at Louis, "Louis, I can assure you that this will work. And I will love it. You won't hurt me."

Louis gulped down his worry and nodded. "You have to tell me what to do."

Harry ran his hand across Louis' cheek, put his weight on one arm, then reached his hand back and led Louis' second finger to his hole.

Louis took the hint and pushed his pointer finger in next to the other. Harry rolled back onto his fingers. Louis felt him stretch around his digits.

"Shit, Harry. How do you do that?"

Harry leaned down and kissed Louis quickly. "Maybe one day you'll find out for yourself."

Louis pushed his fingers deeper into Harry and groaned. Harry eyes fell closed and he pushed back on Louis' hand. He rocked back a few times before getting frustrated and saying, "Angle your fingers down. Towards my stomach. Push in deep."

Louis eyebrows furrowed in concentration. When he pushed his fingers back in he angled them forward.

"F-fuck! Yes, Lou, right there." Harry clenched around Louis' fingers.

"I did it?"

"Again! Please, don't it again."

Louis pulled out and pushed back in the same way. Harry moaned and his voice cracked over the pleasure. Harry rocked back forth between Louis' fingers and rubbing their cocks together.

"Harry, please," Louis begged.

Harry ran his lips from Louis' ear to his chin. "What do you want?"

Louis pumped his fingers in faster and huffed, "Don't tease, Haz."

Harry keened from Louis' now almost constant contact with his prostate. His legs started to shake and he knew he was close.

"Don't move for a minute."

Louis nodded and Harry moved up Louis' body and straddled his hips. Louis fingers slipped out and Harry clenched around nothing. Instead, Louis' hands grabbed hold of Harry's thighs.

Harry reach behind him and took Louis in his hand. Louis kept himself from bucking up but dug his fingers into Harry's smooth skin.

Harry felt Louis' tip against his hole and sighed in relief at finally getting what he wanted. "I've wanted this for so long."

"I didn't know I wanted this until tonight," Louis admitted, "but now I don't want anything else."

Harry smiled contently and lowered down. His tightness enveloped Louis and he used every ounce of willpower not to thrust in the rest of the way.

Harry slowly descended the rest of the way and breathed out when he felt Louis' hips. "Bigger than I thought."

"Tighter than I could've imagined."

Harry laughed a little and rolled in small circles to adjust. Louis fingers were bruising Harry's thighs with the effort not to move.

"Harry, pleasepleaseplease do something."

Harry lifted himself up, the muscles in his thighs flexing under Louis' hands, and lowered back down just as slow.

"Jesus Christ, Harry! Faster, please!"

Harry chuckled and started with small bounces that turned into powerful thrusts up and down Louis' leaking cock.

Louis took Harry by the hips and pulled him down harder when he thrusted up. Harry let out a long moan when Louis hit his prostate with full force.

Louis fucked up into Harry harder and faster as he felt his stomach tighten. Harry's legs were shaking and he couldn't get his breath to even out.

Louis reached between them and took Harry's wet length in his hand. He pumped him in rhythm with his thrusts.

Harry screamed and came over Louis' hand and wrist. Louis' eyes blacked out when Harry got tighter around him and he came into his hole, painting him with his cum.

Harry gave a few more desperate rocks before hissing in sensitivity and pulling off. The last of Louis' cum hit Harry's hole as he lifted off of him.

Harry fell down beside Louis and couldn't stop smiling. He was breathing heavy and his eyes were a little foggy.

Louis looked over and saw him. "What?"

Harry caught Louis' gaze and said, "I'm so glad you're good in bed. I was so worried that a straight guy could never do it right."

"And?"

Harry shook his head, "Unbelievable. You're sure you've never done this?"

"Girls have a g-spot to, Harry."

"True. But girls never feel the same. Too loose."

"Yeah," Louis said absently.

"What?"

"I just, I'm afraid I'll never be able to enjoy sex with El again after this. It won't be the same."

Harry's face betrayed how hurt he was. "I didn't know you were planning on trying."

"She's my girlfriend, Haz."

He turned over to face away from Louis. He fought the tears back and breathed long breaths.

"Harry, please. Don't hate me. I don't know what to do."

Harry just made a dejected sound and pulled the covers over him.

Louis phone rang and he answered without looking at the ID.

"El, hey. What's up." Louis could hear how sad he sounded. "Nothing's wrong. What'd you need?" He closed his eyes to stop the tears that threatened to spill out. "No that's fine. Have fun." He hung up and fell back to the pillow. He sighed, "El's staying out late. Said to stay with you so she doesn't wake me when she comes back."

Louis started laughing. Harry turned over, confused. "What the hell is so funny?"

Louis gripped his sides. "She has no idea that I wouldn't have come home either way!"

Harry only got more confused. "What?"

Louis' face fell serious and he took a calming breath. "I couldn't have left you. I don't think I can ever leave you again." Louis joined Harry under the covers and pulled him close.

Harry tensed but allowed himself to curl into Louis' arms. "What do you mean, Lou?"

"I love you. Like I've never loved anyone else. I don't know what I'm doing, but I know that I'll never leave you."

Harry wrapped an arm around him and the other drew small shapes on his chest. "I can't imagine what you're feeling right now, but-"

"Do you love me?" Louis interrupted.

"Yes. Absolutely," Harry answered immediately.

"Then you can imagine what I'm feeling right now. Nothing else matters."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 112 9
"They have the alphabet all wrong, U and I are supposed to be together." "Is that supposed to charm me or something?" • • • Where Louis plays hard to...
15.9K 225 18
just some fluff larry one shots that I wrote coz I was bored. I might add smut but idk if that will happen coz I write terrible smut
148K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
11.2K 320 154
This is going to be all about 1D ships book recommendation. All besides Larry, I have other books dedicated to them. So this is all about the other s...