Silver Princess

By ArcaneFury

As a girl who spent most of her past life in a hospital bed, I never thought I would get reincarnated into ro... More

1. Life After Death
3. Trial and Error
4. Trouble at Laxdo
5. Return of the First Prince
6. Protecting the Red-Haired Princess
7. When They Met
8. Doing All We Can

2. The Things We Do

1.3K 44 2
By ArcaneFury

"Aki-san," Ryuu knocked on the bookshelf closest to where she was standing, making her jump.

"Ah, Ryuu!" She smiled, closing the book she was reading. "What is it?"

He looked down at the pile of books surrounding her. "I heard from the Imperial Guards that there was a 'Red-haired Shirayuki-dono' here for Kiki-san, Mitsuhide-san, Prince Zen, or Princess Aki."

"Shirayuki?" Aki tilted her head. "Did she just enter the castle?"

Ryuu shrugged, making Aki frown a bit and look at the books spread on the floor. She would have to put these back before she went to see Shirayuki. Ryuu noticed her expression.

"Do you want me to help you?"

"Please."

-

She ran through the halls as fast as she could, her long skirt held up for mobility. Aki turned a corner and kept on running but skidded to a stop when a familiar red passed by her peripheral vision. She turned and saw Shirayuki and Zen.

"Zen-niisama! Shirayuki!" She called breathily.

They both turned and Shirayuki smiled. "Aki!"

"I heard that you came to visit," she grabbed Shirayuki's hands, "it's been a while!"

Before Shirayuki could respond, Zen held a finger up his lips, telling them to be quiet as he looked around the corner. They heard familiar voices close by and Zen clicked his tongue.

"She's not in the guest room, nor in the garden." Mitsuhide came around the corner and saw the three of them standing there.

Aki gave her brother a long stare as he avoided her and Mitsuhide's gazes. "... Did you ditch your duties again?"

He ignored her question and turned to Mitsuhide with a big, fake smile, pointing in the other direction. "So you caught up already? Well, it's your turn to run now."

"Uwah!" Mitsuhide cried in mock surprise. "Kiki! He's trying to drive me away!"

Kiki ignored Mitsuhide and turned to Shirayuki. "It's rare if you to come here, Shirayuki."

"Ah, I'm about to head out of town though," she smiled, making Zen turn his head to her. "I remembered that Zen told me to tell him these things so..."

"Don't do it on the day of though!" He cried. Aki looked behind Zen to see Mitsuhide sulking, leaning his forehead on the wall.

"You okay, Mitsuhide?" She asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

"Zen is so mean," he muttered, "he always avoids his work and then when cornered, works himself to exhaustion and I have to take care of him though all of that."

Aki giggled. "Don't worry, Zen-niisama is smart and he knows how to do his job."

Mitsuhide sighed again. "I guess you're right."

They turned their heads to Zen who started walking away. "At first, I planned on sneaking out of the castle to accompany you, but I guess I'll just have to see you off at the port."

"Can I come?" Aki asked, hopping up and down. "I finished my duties today, so I'm free."

"At least someone did their work." Kiki said, her stare boring into Zen's head.

-

"Ne, ne, Shirayuki," Aki asked as they walked to the port. Both Zen and Aki were wearing normal clothing than their usual royal outfits to conceal their identity. "You used to be a pharmacist, right?"

"Yes but, I want to practice medicine using my own medicinal plants." A loud horn sounded as they arrived at the port. "That's the ship I'm going on."

"Ahh..." Aki stared, seeing a familiar tuft of hair on board. She couldn't place it, but knew it was from her past life's memories. "What's your goal with this trip?"

Shirayuki smiled, handing Zen a sheet of paper. He looked at it. "Important points of recruitment..."

"I've decided to aim for Pharmacist of the Imperial Court," Shirayuki smiled softly, "I can't always announce myself as a guest to get inside the palace forever."

Zen grinned. "I see."

"Make sure you be careful, okay?" Aki warned. "Traveling by yourself is always dangerous."

"I will, don't worry."

-

The next morning, Aki was patiently waiting for Shirayuki to come back. She was sitting on a tree near the gates, reading a book. She was dressed in a t-shirt and leggings for easy movement while running and climbing trees.

Hours pass and Aki had finished her book but Shirayuki had not come back. There was a nagging feeling in the back of her mind, telling her to find her. She hopped down from the tree, nodding to the guards standing nearby and sprinting to Zen's office. Aki was feeling more agitated by the minute as she navigated the big castle.

"Zen-niisama!" Aki called, quickly opening the door. She stopped when she saw Zen pulling on his sword and adjusting his glove; he wasn't wearing his usual royal clothing and instead wore commoners clothing. He looked up at her, surprised. "Shirayuki isn't back yet."

"I know," he stated, "I was going to go back to the port and ask if they saw her."

He walked past Aki out of his office she watched his retreating back before he stopped and turned to her. "Aren't you coming?"

She beamed and followed him.

-

They learned that Shirayuki hadn't returned back to Wistal and boarded the next ship to where she was heading. Aki tapped her foot, impatient, and Zen was gripping his sword as he sat on the wooden floor. They were offered food, and they refused; Aki's stomach was turning out of nerves.

"If she's injured, I'm going to beat up whoever did it." Zen growled.

Aki looked down at him and saw his face darken in anger. She turned and sat down next to him, laying her head on his shoulder. He turned to her and sighed, leaning his head on hers and relaxing.

"Don't be like that," she whispered, "she'll be fine, trust me."

Zen nodded. They sat there in silence until they docked and rushed down the stairs. They asked around for a red haired young woman and found out they last saw her entering the forest. They were pointed to a direction and ran, gripping their swords. When they entered the forest, they walked in one direction and couldn't find any leads to where she was.

"Hold on." Aki jumped and held onto a branch of a tree, swinging up and climbing to the top. She looked around and saw a slightly dilapidated castle in the distance. She looked down and pointed in the direction. "There's a small castle that way."

"Let's go."

Aki jumped down and sprinted to catch up to Zen who was already a ways away. As they neared, they heard shouting and a familiar voice. They cleared the trees and saw Shirayuki with her back against the brick wall of the castle. A man was in front of her and holding a torch to the wall, right next to her head. Aki's grip tightened on her sword and Zen sprinted to them, swinging his unsheathed sword and knocking the torch out of the man's hand.

His face was passive as he elbowed the man in the stomach and knocked him down. Aki made her way to the unconscious man and held up her unsheathed sword to his neck as Zen placed his left hand on the wall and leaned in close to Shirayuki.

"Hey, Shirayuki," he greeted smoothly. "So, it wasn't a one-day trip, huh?"

"...Zen," Shirayuki breathed, "Aki..."

"Are you hurt anywhere?" He asked.

"I'm fine!" She waved her hands to show that she wasn't injured.

Zen visibly relaxed and heaved a sigh of relied. "I see."

The man on the ground regained consciousness and sat up. Aki gripped her sword tighter and pressed it against his neck in warning.

"So you have bodyguards..." He breathed, eyeing Aki. "Aren't you just a kid though...?"

"Maybe," she shrugged, "but that's none of your business."

"Heh... I guess you're right. Before this... I also worked as a bodyguard."

Zen glared at him. "And yet... you came up with something like this?" Shirayuki asked him.

The man held his stomach in pain. "Ouch, yes... that's right. Even if you have social status or family honor, once your fortune is gone, you're penniless... Why shouldn't I earn money using all means?"

Zen stepped forward and moved his sword to his left hand, holding it against his hip. Aki stepped back, lowering her own sword and let her brother talk.

"Shut up," he muttered. "I don't want to know what you think of her; but Shirayuki is not a tool for you to make money with."

The man grinned at the information. "So her name's Shirayuki, huh."

Zen glared and raised his sword a bit. "Don't say her name with your mouth!"

"What the... are you her dad or something?"

Aki snickered but wiped it from her face when Zen turned to her; the corners of her lips turned back up when he looked away.

"Shirayuki... does he have any other comrades?"

"Eh?" She tilted her head. "I didn't see anyone else."

"If he's alone, I guess we can take him down the mountain." Zen suggested.

Aki nodded. "We can hand him over to the government officials at the bottom of the mountain without having to escort him to the palace."

"Palace?!" The man exclaimed in surprise. "You're from the palace? You two... just who are you two? What are your names?"

"Zen."

"Aki."

The man stared at the both of them with wide eyes. "I remember hearing those names..."

The Second Prince and First Princess of Clarines...

Zen smiled, his sword resting on his shoulder. "We're Shirayuki's friends."

-

After they gave him to the guards, they got information about who he was and about the castle he kept Shirayuki in. The three of them stood on a bridge near the port overlooking the water as the sun set. Aki was sipping some water she bought at a nearby stall and sitting on the railing, swinging her legs as she looked at the ocean.

"After investigating," Zen grumbled, "it seems like that man was not a thief or criminal. But just to be on the safe side, they will keep them here for a while."

"...Okay." Shirayuki nodded. "Zen you're mad..."

"Not at you," he muttered, not looking at her.

Shirayuki grabbed his arm, making him turn his head to her. "Then just a bit it fine. Turn this way; give me ten seconds! Aki, Zen... you came to pick me up... just saying it isn't enough, but thank-"

Zen raised his hand and ruffled Shirayuki's hair. "Five seconds is fine. It's more than enough," he rubbed the back of his neck, a small blush appearing on his face. "Hey... what that bumpkin asked you when he was taken away... the question you didn't answer."

"Hey, akagami. Where's the place that you said you decided to go to?" Aki recalled the question asked. She looked at them, again in their own world.

Shirayuki smiled brightly. "That's... the reason that I decided to come to this country. I want to know how you live in this country. Therefore I will find a place where that comes true."

Zen smiled, reaching out to grip a few of Shirayuki's fingers. "I would be grateful if you can find that place... Shirayuki, I want to thank you as well. For staying safe for me."

Aki grinned and watched their interaction with interest. She knew that they were slowly falling in love with each other with each passing day. She didn't even need her memories to see it. It was only a matter of time until one of them made a move.

She clapped her hands, startling them out of their moment. "All right! Kiki and Mitsuhide should be here soon. They're also good at sneaking out of the palace, just like Zen-niisama."

"Also good at sneaking out, huh..."

-

A few days later, Aki was helping the pharmacy with a few extra chores. She was in the office, organizing the books on the shelves and having some light conversation with the Head Pharmacist.

"I heard that Prince Zen has a new friend that visits often," commented Garack, shuffling through papers.

She nodded, holding a duster. "She's planning on taking the pharmacy entrance exam."

Garack looked up, eyebrows raised. That perked her interest. "Oh?"

Aki nodded again. "She was a town pharmacist back in her hometown. She moved here and decided to become a court pharmacist as a way of entering the castle by her own power."

"That's admirable," Garack nodded. "I won't make any promises about her admittance; she needs to show me how good she is."

"Don't worry," Aki stated, "I know that she'll make it."

Garack hummed, turning back to her papers. A knock sounded on the door and Kiki entered. She nodded to Garack.

"I'll need to borrow Princess Aki for a while," she explained.

Garack waved a dismissive hand. "I didn't have anything important for her to help out with, so you can whisk her away."

They both bowed, dismissing themselves. Aki shifted, feeling a little uncomfortable in her skirt. Kiki noticed and gave her a small comforting smile as they walked.

"What did you need me for?" She asked.

"Shirayuki came and visited again today," Kiki explained, "she's with Zen right now."

Aki nodded and looked out the windows. She noticed someone sitting in the trees with a spotting scope in his hands. She stared at him until they turned a corner and her view disappeared. Aki's heart was beating and she didn't know if it was in excitement or fear. Maybe it was both. She knew that the man was not part of the castle, but somehow she knew that he wasn't going to harm anybody and let him be.

They were about to enter the room that the duo was in when Shirayuki opened the door and walked out.

"Shirayuki!" Aki cried and wrapped her arms around the red haired young woman who laughed and hugged her back.

"What about Zen?" Kiki asked.

"He fell asleep," Shirayuki adjusted the bag hanging on her shoulder. "I didn't want to disturb him, so I left him there."

"Awh," Aki pouted, "I'll walk you out then, that way we can talk."

"I'll come too," Mitsuhide chimed, startling them. He was casually standing a few feet away, probably standing guard as Zen and Shirayuki stayed in the room.

"I'll go ahead and wake Zen up then," Kiki opened the door. "I'll see you later, Shirayuki."

The three of them walked back down the hall. When they turned a corner, Aki saw Marquis Haruka enter the room Zen and Kiki were in. She stopped and stared at the room, a little worried. Marquis Haruka was a prideful man, he had a distrust in outsiders because of their positions in society. Aki had noticed his narrowed eyes one time when she was walking around with Shirayuki one day and they passed by each other. Aki stared at him until they turned a corner, feeling a little annoyed at the look they were given.

Mitsuhide and Shirayuki stopped and turned when they noticed that Aki wasn't following them.

"Aki," Shirayuki called, making the Princess turn to them, "are you okay?"

"Ah," she tucked a piece of silver hair behind her ear, looking to the side, "I remembered I have something else to do... I'll have to excuse myself. I'll see you soon, okay, Shirayuki?"

Shirayuki smiled and nodded; she and Mitsuhide waved as Aki bowed and ran back down the hall. She slowed down when the door to the room opened and she bowed as Marquis Haruka, Zen, and Kiki walked out.

"Aki," Zen raised his eyebrows, "I thought you went with Mitsuhide to walk Shirayuki out of the castle?"

"I changed my mind," she straightened, sending a look at Haruka, "for personal reasons... Haruka-dono, may I ask what do you want with Zen-niisama?" Marquis Haruka gave her a long look.

"I've been meaning to talk about this with you too, Princess. But you two... you are the Prince and Princess of the whole kingdom. You have to choose those close to you very carefully."

Kiki, Zen, and Aki walked down the hall with Haruka trailing behind them, lecturing them. Aki slightly sighed and sent an exasperated look to Zen and Kiki, which they returned.

"Don't meet people outside too carelessly?" Zen questioned. "This is to protect our authority, right? We already know that."

"If you already know that," Haruka's eyes narrowed, "then please stop inviting a street girl with an unknown family background into the castle!"

Aki turned her head and glared at him and Zen held a hand out to calm her. "You don't like her?"

Haruka exploded in slight anger. "She has to meet all the expectations! The one staying at your side has to have an adequate social status. And what would you do if the Queen demands you to introduce her?! You can't let your followers criticize you two!"

Aki huffed and crossed her arms, standing next to Zen. They had arrived back at Zen's office and Kiki stood outside as the three of them walked in.

"I see..." Zen smiled. "Then, what if there's a girl who can meet all your expectations?"

Haruka brought a hand up to his forehead and sighed. "Your Highness... where is such a girl...?"

"Like I said, what if there is one?"

"If you say there is, by all means, I would like to meet her!"

Aki snorted. Zen gave her a glance and she turned her head to avoid his gaze. He turned back to Haruka. "She came here just a while ago."

"Your Highness!" Haruka shouted. "I didn't come here to joke with you."

"That's right... sorry about that," Zen placed his hands on the table and leaned forward. Aki stared at Haruka with a slight glare and frown. "But we're also not joking, Marquis Haruka."

He sent the two of them a long look before turning and walking out of the room. "I understand. I wish that you two would open your eyes as soon as possible, Your Highnesses."

Aki clicked her tongue and Zen looked to the side silently. A knock came and Kiki opened the door, walking in.

"There's a limit to how prideful one should be..." Aki muttered under her breath. "I'm heading out... I need a breather."

She walked to her room and changed into black leggings and a black t-shirt with a red overcoat, tying her hair up into a high ponytail. She pulled the strap for her sword around her waist and held her sword in her hand, gripping it between the hilt and the scabbard so it won't slide out. She opened the window to her room and stood on the sill, jumping onto the tree right in front of the window.

Aki grinned; she definitely preferred this over walking around in a long dress all day. She jumped off the tree and landed on the ground, breaking into a sprint, sliding her sword into the strap. Her anger towards Marquis Haruka's attitude waned as she ran and she jumped over a few rocks and ledges. Her sword was loudly clanking against her leg but she didn't mind it, the weight comforted her.

She ran past the pharmacy building and shouted a quick hello to Ryuu and Garack as she ran past the open windows. The two of them raised their heads in their respective offices and smiled, used to the Princess doing such antics, and looked back down to continue their work.

Aki decided to climb onto the roof of the castle this time and climbed up the stairs of one of the towers. She opened the door to the roof and took a deep breath, raising her arms and stretching, feeling the wind as it blew past. She sighed, relaxing a bit but tensed up when she saw a glint of light from a few feet away. She quietly made her way around, spotting the man that was sitting on the tree earlier, looking at one of the towers with a scope.

Aki followed the direction the scope was pointing and saw a familiar head of red walk up the tower. She frowned, and turned back to the man, her eyes widening when she saw him pull a bow and arrow out, aiming it at Shirayuki. She kept quiet though; something was telling her there was more to this and she felt a tingling feeling in the back of her mind. It was her memories... Who was this person?

He shot the arrow and Aki watched as it flew right past Shirayuki and lodged itself on the wall in front of her. Aki smiled when Shirayuki yanked the arrow from the wall and continued her trek up the tower she was climbing.

"She's moving on?!" She heard the man cry in surprise. "She's kidding me, right? She's not deciding to run away?"

"That's just who she is," Aki commented, making him turn in surprise and lower into a defensive position.

"...Who are you?" He demanded, his yellow cat-like eyes narrowing.

Aki shrugged, laying a hand on the hilt of her sword, ready to draw it if needed. "No one of importance."

I thought someone like him would do his research... or is my appearance so different like this that he doesn't even know that I'm the princess...

He glared from under his headband. "Then don't interfere."

He jumped down and landed on a tree, following Shirayuki. Aki watched him make his way through the trees until she lost sight of him. She frowned, leaning on the wall and standing there for a while, contemplating on what to do next.

Her mind was telling her to warn the guards about an intruder, but her gut was telling her that he had no ill intent. She spotted her brother walking through the halls and ran across the roof to catch up to him.

"Nii-sama!" She called, hopping down onto the ledge of the open hallway.

Zen jumped and turned, almost falling in the process. Aki giggled and waved while Zen sighed, ruffling his hair a bit.

"Don't scare me like that..." He looked at her attire. "So you decided to ditch your gown again..."

"A dress doesn't suit me," she looked away a bit, twirling a bit of hair that blew past her shoulder. "I like moving around... a dress isn't really the right thing to wear when running and jumping on trees."

"I'm not complaining," Zen grinned, crossing his arms, "but Marquis Haruka might lecture you again because of it."

Aki huffed, jumping down from the ledge and next to him. "Right when I forgot about my anger towards him..."

"Ah, sorry, sorry," he laughed, wrapping an arm around her shoulders.

They started walking and talked about their duties. Aki was only fourteen, but she had the responsibility of going around and learning about politics and the state of each noble family, as well as visiting neighboring countries and learning the history there as well as talking to the nobles. She was unable to sign paperwork until she was fifteen, so she would often watch Zen go through his paperwork and asked questions about certain things to learn about what she should do.

Another one of her main duties, personally chosen, was to assist the pharmacy with anything they needed help with. Since she was close in age with Ryuu, Garack made a point to put them together for assignments when need be. But since the pharmacy was preparing for the recruitment of new assistants, Aki would have to limit her time at the pharmacy.

"Oh, yeah, nii-sama," Aki said right as they turned a corner. "Shi-"

Zen's eyes widened. "Shirayuki?!"

Aki looked up and saw the red haired girl in front of them. She turned around with wide eyes.

"Zen! Aki!" She remembered about the arrow in her hands and hid it behind her back.

"Didn't you go back already?" Zen asked, running to her.

"I forgot one of my books..."

Aki and Zen tensed up, looking behind them when they sensed movement. Aki narrowed her eyes, looking at the nearest tree. He was hiding himself good, she had to admit.

Zen stared at the tree. "Shirayuki... did someone talk to you?"

"Hm? I spoke to a guard."

"A guard, huh..." Zen's eyes travelled down to glance at the arrow Shirayuki was trying to hide. "And? What's with that arrow in your hand?"

"A-ah..." Shirayuki looked to the side, hoping he would drop the topic.

"Let's talk about this somewhere else," suggested Aki, "we don't want anyone hearing this."

They turned and headed to the closest empty room, but before Aki can follow Zen and Shirayuki, she heard a call of her name.

"Aki!" She turned and saw Mitsuhide and Kiki jog towards her.

"I'll have to excuse myself, " she smiled and bowed to Zen and Shirayuki and closed the door, turning to the two aides. "Yes, what is it?"

"We found suspicious activity within the castle," Kiki explained, "apparently there was an announcement from Zen to the guards at the Gate of Poets that they need to turn away the red-haired Shirayuki."

Mitsuhide brought a hand up to his head. "We all know that Zen would never do something like that, so we decided to ask around."

Aki frowned, she turned, catching their attention and jumped onto the ledge of one of the window arches.

"Princess! Wha-"

She jumped onto the nearest tree, startling the man who was still sitting on the branch, hidden by the leaves. She jumped forward, thrusting her elbow out to hit him. His yellow eyes widened and he tried to dodge her elbow. Her hit connected and he was knocked off the tree. He flipped and landed on his feet. Kiki and Mitsuhide quickly took action and jumped down as well. They drew their swords and pointed it at the man.

He panted and held his hands up in surrender, a small smile showing on his face. Aki jumped down from the tree and walked up to him.

He looked at her. "So... you were the Princess... you definitely don't look like one."

"I get that a lot," she smirked, "is your cheek okay?"

He brought a hand to his cheek that started to swell. "It'll heal; I've had worse than this."

"I don't doubt that." Aki went and pointed to her own forehead, a little above her left eyebrow. She faintly remembered seeing his face before, in her locked memories. It was a dangerous action, but she had to lower his defenses somehow.

His eyes widened. "How-"

"What are you doing?" They heard from above. All four of them quickly went silent. It was Marquis Haruka. "Are you a court servant?"

"Ah... no." Aki, Kiki, and Mitsuhide's heads turned at the voice. It was Shirayuki.

Aki pointed to the man. "You better not try anything."

"Wasn't even thinking about it."

"If, like you said, I must not be here, then you can just cut me with that sword." They heard Shirayuki say.

"No-!" Aki gasped, but was stopped by Mitsuhide.

"Wait."

Nothing happened. There was no sudden screaming and no sounds of a sword swinging. Aki sighed in relief and felt a gust of wind as the man jumped onto a tree and to the ledge, sitting down.

"Wonderful!" He clapped. "No wonder you wouldn't retreat even when I shot the arrow at you."

"W... who are you?"

He laughed. "It's okay, I won't do anything. I can't move about, having been caught after all. Since it doesn't look like you will run away, I will tell you, Little Miss Red-Head. The one who gave the order, and the one who threatened you with the letter attached to the arrow was not him, but me."

"Stop saying those trivial things," Haruka interjected, "I did everything myself for the sake of His and Her Highness. I wouldn't borrow the help of someone of humble birth like you. Now that it's come to this, I will not talk my way out of this."

Aki frowned. He's trying to save face and his pride by not admitting to hire an assassin. A small smile came up to her face. Now that I think about it, that's pretty pathetic that it's funny.

"You are so conceited about about such strange matters," the man commented off to the side.

"I agree." Aki perked up at the voice. It was Zen.

She hopped up onto the tree and landed next to the man. Marquis Haruka jumped at her sudden appearance as well.

"Your Highnesses!"

"So..." Aki hummed. "This is for our sakes?"

"You said that, didn't you Marquis Haruka?" Zen ordered.

Haruka hesitated. "... It is as you said."

"You chose the wrong method. Thanks to that, it became such a mess in the palace."

Haruka stayed silent. Aki felt some joy in seeing the high and mighty Marquis silently regretting his actions. Shirayuki walked up to Zen.

"...Zen, have you been listening this whole time?"

"From the moment the Marquis found you and started talking to you," Zen sighed, "I wanted to show myself so bad that it took me all my strength to keep quiet and watch. Sorry for eavesdropping."

Haruka glared at Shirayuki. "How dare you call His Highness' name without any honorific!"

Aki frowned. The man with the yellow eyes looked at her and grinned, reaching over to ruffle her hair. She pouted and swatted at his hand, glaring at him.

"Hey, Marquis Haruka... You know what? I don't think it's all that bad to be surrounded by people who don't care that much about authority or social status. It's good to know that there are various ways of thinking."

"I like to have days where I get to be 'Aki' and not 'Princess Aki of Clarines'," Aki nodded, "having Shirayuki there helps."

Shirayuki looked at the two siblings, slightly amazed.

Zen rubbed his neck. "Marquis Haruka, is your court rank important to you?"

"Yes." He answered immediately.

"If so, you should cherish it as much as possible. I will not tolerate this a second time."

Marquis Haruka brought his right hand to his chest and bowed. "Yes!" He walked away, leaving the four of them looking at his retreating back.

Zen turned to the man that was still standing on the ledge, and glared. "And you-!"

"Case closed, right, Master, Hime?"

"Who's your Master?!"

"Who are you calling Hime?!"

Zen walked to him and grabbed his shirt. "Listen up, you should go to a place where I don't have to see your face anymore."

He brought his hands up in surrender. "You don't have to be on guard so much. I will not lay my hands on her anymore. I've taken a liking to her and her braveness... Besides, it looks like she will be a good influence on you."

Zen pushed the man off the ledge and the two siblings watched him flip and land on his feet. Zen clicked his tongue at his nimbleness and Aki rolled her eyes. "Kiki, Mitsuhide, do something about this guy."

"Got it." They didn't care to restrain him as they talked and walked away.

"They were down there?!" Shirayuki cried in surprise and ran up next to them. "Ah they really are... who on earth is that guy?"

"Who knows..." Zen looked at the man in slight disinterest. "Well, as long as I leave him in their care, there shouldn't be any trouble. Don't worry."

Shirayuki grinned. "I see... Zen? Aki?" They hummed in response. "Someday, I will go through the gate using my own authority. I will be your ally."

Zen stared at her, eyes wide, then smiled. "You're tough."

Aki smiled softly and walked away, seeing as they went into their own little world once more.

"I'll wait... in this palace for you." She smiled even wider when she heard Zen add on.

All's well that ends well... She glanced down and saw the man still walking along with Kiki and Mitsuhide. What's his name again....

Ah.

Obi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.7K 12
The first princess of Clarines. The younger sister of Zen Wistalia and Izana Wistalia is (Y/N) Wistalia. (Y/N) is a beautiful young girl adored by al...
46.2K 1.2K 21
It's finally time for Shirayuki and Obi to return to Wistal castle when all of a sudden prince Zen's comes to them, what for? Later Izana, Zen, and S...
2.4K 66 12
Y/n L/n, a mysterious girl that doesn't know anything about her parents or her past, Izana Wisteria, a prince that never has time for anything except...
32.9K 969 21
#1 in Ryuu, 05/15/18 #1 in Ryuu, 10/20/20 #1 in Garak 11/29/2020 #1 in Ryuu 11/30/2020 #1 in akagaminoshirayukihime 12/21/2020 #1 in Tanbarun 01/02/2...