ᴛ. ɪ. ᴍ. ᴇ. ➡ ᴍɪᴄʜᴀᴇɴɢ

By IncrediblyLovely

" - ɪᴛ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʏᴘɪᴄᴀʟ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ꜱᴄᴀᴛᴛᴇʀᴇᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴀꜱꜱɪɢɴᴇᴅ ʀᴏᴏᴍꜱ. ꜱ... More

T E A S E R # 1
T E A S E R # 2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
I M P O R T A N T
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A/N
Chapter 31
Epilogue
NEW STORY
Attention

Chapter 32

5.3K 153 286
By IncrediblyLovely

<<<<<<< | PREVIOUSLY | >>>>>>

Minutes after she have done cleaning the mess she made,

A certain ringing of her phone caught her attention..

With Mrs. Son's phone number in it

She then nervously answered the phone and put it into loud speaker. She swear she could hear sniffs from the other line

'M-m-Mina'

'y-yes m-mom?'

The other line went quiet for awhile and then Mrs. Son spoke

'C-Chaeyoung'

-_-_-_-Chapter 32-_-_-_-

im still giving you a warning

When Mina said Chaeyoung can go to the party Jeongyeon had invited her to she immediately wore something not to revealing and not too boyish just a simple t-shirt and then pants.

When Chaeyoung arrived, she was greeted by the ear- breaking sounds. A lot of people Drinking, dancing and probably some playing. She spotted Jeongyeon so she went to the older girl.

The two were partying as if its their last one.

Jeongyeon offered Chaeyoung some wine but she refused as she know Mina will scold the heck out of her. The party ended at exactly 10:00 in the evening.

Chaeyoung grabbed a taxi and was ready to go home. As they was peacefully looking at the road.

A truck was heading on her way, the driver is not drunk either. But the driver forgot to avoid it cause it was too late when he noticed causing the truck and the taxi to collide.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Chaeyoung's mother explained to Mina the accident which Mina went crazy. She was crying and punching the pillow Chae had always use when she's asleep.

She was crying a river and no one can stop that.

Minutes later, she decided to go visit Chaeyoung and her parents. She remembered what hospital Chae's mom had told her.

At 'xxxx Hospital'

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Mina entered the hospital, rushing, and asking the receptionist what and where is the cub, not minding her red and puffy eyes.

She immediately ran to the room basically Chae's in a surgery.

She found Mr. And Mrs. Son seating in the chairs, crying. She immediately greeted the two and also cried.

I mean who would not?

Their love of their life is in the surgery room in the verge of death , fighting for her life.

Mina called her 7 friends. Nayeon Jeongyeon, Momo, Sana,Jihyo,Dahyun and Tzuyu.

They all went towards her and asked about the incident but she couldn't form a word.
They all basically waited for the surgery to be done and hoped Chaeyoung's condition will be okay.

------------------------

After 10 minutes of waiting a doctor finally came out.

'Ms. Myoui and Son chaeyoung's parents?'
The doctor asks the trio then shakily raised their right hand.

The doctor looked at them

'Im sorry but-'

Just before he could finish his sentence the trio bursted with Mina of course sobbing really hard while clenching her hand.

'But she will have a broken arm? luckily, Son Chaeyoung is now completely fine. The surgery was successful but she might have to suffer a broken arm for 2-3 months . There was no internal bleeding or any other bone that was broken except for her arm. Her brain didn't have some damages which is good. There will be nothing wrong, so if something is up, please call us immediately. We will transfer her to room 143' The doctor said as he bows to the trio and leaves.

Mina then hugs Mrs Son feeling relieve and grateful then she hugs Mr.Son and the rest of her friends.

'Let's go' Mrs Son said as they stood up wiping their tears.

They walk together like a group and went to the room Chaeyoung was admitted to. Minutes later, they arrived at the destination.

They saw Chaeyoung was already awake and was staring at nothing.

Some of them said, Mina should go in first.
But Mina refused, they keep on insisting her to enter first which she did not argue back since they really want her to meet her.

As Mina enters the room, the cub's gaze was on her and the last three words broke her heart.

'Who are you?'

Mima could swear she could hear her heart broke and tears are forming in her eyes.

'Y-You don-'

'Kidding...hey babe' Mina glare at the cub cutely wiping her tears as she went near her.

'YAH DO YOU THINK THAT WAS FUNNY YOU JUST BROKE MY HEART FOR A SECOND! I ALMOST KILLED THAT FUCKING DOCTOR ALSO ' As she smack her shoulder softly.

I mean, Chaeyoung just got into an accident. 'Mianhe baby, I promise i won't do it again'

'You should' Mina then hugged her tight but not that tight Because she know Chae has been into a surgery.

The two then look intently at each other's eyes then Mina averted her eyes towards Chae's lips and gulped.

( A/N: OH GODJIHYO IM DOING THIS )

Chaeyoung then made the first move and connected their lips together. Their kiss was full with love. They were kissing like there's no tomorrow when suddenly -

'Yo Mina! Do you wanna go to the coffe-
OMYGOD! MY FREAKING VIRGIN EYES!'

Guess who?

It was Jihyo.

The two then broke apart as they heard the train shouted and the loud bang. They got caught by JIHYO again.

But can you blame them? The two were doing things couple do when a train interrupted them.

Just when Mina pulls the cub closer she heard the door opened.

' Before you start eating each other~ I will remind you that This is a f*cking hospital for f*cks sake and Minaaa let's go out and let the cub have time with her parents'
said Jihyo who practically dragged Mina out of the room.

(A/N: I CURSED )

Then Chaeyoung's parents went inside.
while Mina in the other side of the earth
was practically being bitten by ants.

There's SATZU
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then DAHMO
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then 2YEON flirting.

Mina has been quiet not until Jihyo whispered to her.

'I regretted bringing you here. You never actually experienced this being the single one  since you have Chaeyoung just get used to it. I CAN RELATE' Jihyo shout-whispered that cause Mina to chuckle.

'I heard there was a girl you liked before?? Where is she now?' Mina said smirking.

Now, Jihyo is blushing but shake her head and then smacks Mina's shoulder.

'SHE'S FAR AWAY FROM ME' Jihyo said denying the fact that she's secretly has a huge crush on that girl..

'Whose far away Unnie?' A girl said from Jihyo's back which is the reason for Jihyo to turn her head and her eyes widens as she saw the girl whose infront of her

'Y-YOU'RE H-HERE?' Jihyo said as she went up and hug the unknown girl

'now im the only one' Mina said as she sighed and will probably bare the sweetness and love in the air.

-----------------------------

Mina came back from the coffee shop to take care of Chae. They were probably making up. Not that making up.

You know, lovey dovey moments.

But we all know.

They have their happy ending

--------------------------

Hi guys!!!! I knowwww i updated rarely
Anyways Here's your update. Last chapter is the next updatee and please stopp giving me threats.

(╥﹏╥)

Im planning the plot for the next bookk soo.

Hope u like this update!

Im really sorry . Im trying my best..and i was not in the mood, my freaking classmate offended me. We all know this is my first book. Yeahh. Anyways....you can ask me questions...ANYTHING!

I'll answer it truthfully..

HOPE U LIKE IT

AND STREAM BREAKTHROUGH
AND HAPPY HAPPY ≧∇≦

#BREAKTHROUGH
#HAPPYHAPPY

They look different in the MV
At first they all look yeahh then 2nd one they look cute. My heart ≧ω≦

Daily reminder for the last next chapter:
I love CLIFFHANGERS

[ EDITED ]

🚫this story is a work of fiction.
Events from this story is purely fanfiction. Character portraits and descriptions are also made up by my mind🚫

I apologize for the grammatical errors and wrong spellings

Plagiarism is a CRIME

Please VOTE and COMMENT😊

• DO NOT COPY WITHOUT MY CONSENT•
-IncrediblyLovely❤ (^_^)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

You and Me By Uno

Fanfiction

210K 6.1K 95
Son Chaeyoung is a college student and the only daughter of the CEO of Son Group of Companies. She had a tragic love story with her first love dying...
36K 1.8K 29
"... 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘳𝘰𝘴𝘴, 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳. 𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘪...
625K 14.4K 47
Love me love me now Love me love me good Don't need nobody else when it feels this good (you make me go) Ain't nobody around, do it like you should Y...
909K 32.3K 56
"You're annoying, idiotic and stubborn. I hate you." "Hm, we all know you mean the opposite Ms. Myoui." ~ ©️CubChaeng | Univeristy AU Hope you enjoy...