If I Wait Here

Bởi timelordlevine

Grace, 25 year old Maroon 5 fan, decides to catch a concert with her friend. When she gets there things go wr... Xem Thêm

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 1

328 6 4
Bởi timelordlevine

I am so excited! I'm going to a Maroon 5 concert! You might think it's weird that a 27 year old is going to a concert for Maroon 5. There are going to be a lot of 12 and 13 year olds there. But it's Maroon 5! I have to!

2 Hours Later

I'm ready! I'm on my way! I can't wait! Ek! I have a maroon colored dress on that goes to my knees. I don't like when dresses go above your knees. It's weird.

My shoes are black flats. I have a Tardis blue hat, and my earrings are small silver hoops. I know it's all over the place but I am to.

Knock knock knock

She is here! I am going with my friend Page.

"Grace! Open up! It's Pagy!"

"I know I know! I'm coming! Give me a second!"

She is always in a rush so that means I am going to drive.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

603K 30.5K 59
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
510K 7.7K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
129K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1M 62.3K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...