The Renegade General [Akamega...

By AltairMorpheus

General Y/n L/n, also known as the Silent Führer of the North has mysteriously disappeared after a group of t... More

A/N:
????
Chapter 1: The Huntress
Chapter 2: Encounter
Chapter 3: Farewell
Chapter 4: Distinctive
Chapter 5: Cruelness
Chapter 6: Connection
Chapter 8: Errand
Chapter 9: Scharfrihter
Chapter 10: Other side
Chapter 11: Suspicion
Chapter 12: Failure
Chapter 13: Dilemma
Chapter 14: Exchange
Chapter 15: Recurrence
Chapter 16: Raid
Chapter 17: Falldown
Chapter 18: Extermination
Chapter 19: Judgement
Chapter 20: Reverence
Chapter 21: Variance
Chapter 22: Collective
Chapter 23: Commence
Chapter 24: Inception
Chapter 25: New Threat?
Chapter 26: Counterpart
Chapter 27: Searing Hatred
Chapter 28: Chosen Path
Chapter 29: Madness Unfold
Chapter 30: Her Unbroken Vow
Chapter 31: Memoirs
Re: Start
A/N:
Please Read Me;
Short Notice!

Chapter 7: Pursuit

5.8K 182 18
By AltairMorpheus

Hey...

Don't ignore me...

Y/n.

I can feel your emotions battling inside.

Come on..let me go. Let me..out...

Y/n...

Don't you want to end this shitty situation you were in, right? I can wipe them all if you want?

..just..let..me..

Take control.

Y/N!

I blinked many times as I saw Akame's worried face inched closer to mine. I also felt her cold hand on my plastered cheek and slowly rubbing it with her thumb.

Akame: Are you alright?

I moved my head away from her and set my gaze to the floor to avoid her crimson eyes.

Y/n: Yes.

Akame: Mine mentioned that you left the other guard escape. Why didn't you kill her?

Y/n: Because it isn't necessary to kill someone who's not in our hit list.

Akame: But she will. In just a matter of time.

Y/n: I know you weren't here to lecture me about that mistake Akame. What is it?

Akame: *Sigh* Najenda wants to see you at the meeting room now for our next assignment.

Already? Looks like Night doesn't want to waste time to destroy the imperial army into pieces.

I stood up from the couch and walk towards to the meeting room with Akame following me behind. Seriously, I am observing her for these past few days and her actions were quite alarming. Why? Because that was the exact actions I found out when Yule confess that she likes me. After what I've witnessed. I don't know if I can love again.

When we reached the meeting room, I saw Najenda sits on her chair smiling. Her smile grew more as she saw me and Akame entering the room.

Najenda: Well, we are all complete so i will start your mission debriefing. Your next target is a serial killer. He's roaming to the dark streets of Capital on night to kill innocent people for his own satisfaction.

Tatsumi: A serial killer?

Lubbock: Hmm.. The way of his killing.. He might be the head hunter Zanku, don't you think?

Najenda: If he was Zanku, then we have to eliminate him as fast as we could.

Zanku, my old comrade. He's been helping me when I am starting as a general while the Capital's on a purge mode to clean and eradicate criminals and traitors who stains the greatness of the emperor.

I hunt, he kills. That's our old routine before but now...

After the debriefing, they waited until the night falls. Najenda ordered me to look over Tatsumi while he doesn't have any imperial arms to wield. Being a watchdog of these amateurs is really annoying but I can't even complain and that's sucks.

I set my foot to the highest building and secretly followed the boy who's accompanied by Akame. I watched and waited until I saw Tatsumi run away from Akame's location.

Following his tracks, he finally stopped at the top of an abandoned building and hugging the enemy. I let out a deep sigh as I saw Zanku smiling like a psychopath and his hand raised and ready to cut Tatsumi in pieces.

The battle continues as Tatsumi tries to land a slice on him but he easily dodges his attacks like he's reading the boy's mind. Speaking of reading..I saw his Imperial arms. The spectator. That's why he can dodge Tatsumi's sword effortlessly.

Looks like the boy's getting in a tight situation again and near to his life and death scene, Akame's still looking for him. She's not going to make it on time so I have to do my job.

I jumped down to the building and using my shadow tentacles, I maneuver myself through the mid air and successfully land in front of Tatsumi and grab Aerux to deflect Zanku's blades.

Zanku: Oh my, we have  a guest. Looks like your a lucky one kid. Who is this hoodie friend of yours? *Smile*

Tatsumi: L-Leise...

Y/n: Save your strength, I'll deal with him while Akame's not here.

Zanku: Ah...the traitor. Well? Glad to meet you. Now, ready to d-....

He stopped and froze at the same time. Did he read my mind? I'm sure he would when I saw his smirk grew wider like a crazy mad man.

Zanku: *Sinister Chuckles* Ooh..I didn't know that you're alive..long time no see... GENERAL Y/N!?

Y/n: Same here. You look awfully crazy now Zanku.

Zanku: My, my. I will take that as a compliment coming from my old general friend. So you turned against us huh? How sad..

Y/n: ...

Zanku: Hahaha! That's doesn't matter now. You're with night raid now so..which means..were enemies. And, you don't mind if I kill you, right?

I grab Aerux and Gracrux behind me and without  hesitating, I started to shoot him. He dodges the bullets while advancing, I already knew that he was reading my movement so I used my dirty trick but it failed as he jumped out to escape my shadow tentacles.

Zanku: What a lame trick General Y/n.

Y/n: I'm not finished.

Zanku: What?

I pointed my guns onto the mid air where he is now and perform their special aerial shot. The combination of Aerux and Gracrux power made a dark light beam and shot him. He gave his best shot to blocked it and he eventually won which got me irritate a little bit. He's more stronger now.

He landed to the concrete floor and made a quick launch to me, I swiftly raise Gracrux and blocked his knife under his palm and do the same routine with the other blade on his other palm with Aerux.

Zanku: Hahaha, what's wrong General? Getting weaker and rusty? Where's the terrifying General I've known? Where's the cruelness? The brutality, and that expression which kills without laying a weapon to the enemy?..WHERE IS IT? WHEEERE!?

Damn, he's really insane now.

Y/n: That General you've known is already dead.

Zanku: Don't make me laugh, you're just denying that fact since you want to be another person who's innocent. But..Whatever do you do, nothing happens! You still the same person I've known!? GENERAL Y/N L/N!

Do you want me to kill him?

The next thing I knew, he's right in front of me and ready to sliced my neck when a sharp familiar blade blocked it and swing its way to Zanku but he already make a distance once he saw the blade.

Akame: Don't just stand there, you might get a new bruise or worse.

Y/n: ...

Zanku: My..what a pleasant surprised to see you here, the legendary Akame and her Murasame. *Smirk*

Akame: You're killing ends now.

Zanku: How delightful to here that little threat of yours but I won't get killed so easily..

I let Akame do the rest and went up to Tatsumi. He got blade scratches all over his body and a deep one on his stomach. I used my shadow and entangled on his stomach to prevent blood loss. He flinched at first but when he saw my shadow, he sigh and give me a thumbs up.

I ignore it and watch the fight as Akame and Zanku exchanging attacks with such speed. The boy seems amazed but I wasn't. I've already made a fissure on his blades and one powerful strike of Murasame will shattered them for good.

And..my hunch were completely came into motion, Zanku's blades were shattered and Akame took that advantage to sliced his neck. He falls down to the concrete floor with his blood oozing out of his slitted neck.

She sheathed her sword back and walked towards us and examined Tatsumi.

Tatsumi: I'm alright Akame. Leise stopped the bleeding with her shadows. *Smile*

She stares at me with a small smile before setting her gaze back to Tatsumi.

Akame: Let's go home so we treated your wounds completely.

Tatsumi: H-hehe, yeah.

She helped Tatsumi to stand while i still watching, doing nothing when the boy raise his arms to me. I narrowed my eyes at first but then, I get it. He wants me to help too.

I rolled my eyes before placing his arms on my shoulder and helped him. He only made a toothy grin to me as I only answered him with a pissed look.

*Sigh* What an annoying kid...

=========================================

To my dear reader,

I am currently apologizing for being silent beyond these days. I am quietly busy on one of my creation and didn't noticed my absences, I'm truly sorry. *Sigh*

Anyways, I am happy that everyone's reading this second fanfic I've made. I know it is not the best as the first one but I hope you still like it. :)

Well, that's it for now. I'm going back to the abyss for now.

I hope you have a nice great day, today my dear reader.

Until then. :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 1 38
Hi, I'm (y/n) Hirawa. I'm currently 22 years old and working as a bodyguard. I was surprised when I found out that I was chosen to be a bodyguard for...
2K 5 8
We all know the mega epic Night Raid, right? Well, what if there's a way to rewrite the story allowing them all to win all together until the very en...
95.7K 2.4K 25
(Y/n) was exiled from her country. For what reason you might be asking? Well a gang of thugs that called themselves 'The Jaded Dagger' kidnaped her a...
236 12 18
After the deaths of two Hazzard boys, Luke questions Bo's safety, and it doesn't go over well. Especially when Bo storms off on him after a heated ar...