Best Friend ♥️ (Wrong Number)

By lowkeyy_firee

Nba Youngboy Wrong Number story Just read 🙃 Highest rankings: #1 Nbayoungboy #1 KentrellGaulden #2 Wrongnumb... More

{ 1 } ❄️
{ 2 } ❄️
{ 3 } ❄️
{ 4 } ❄️
{ 5 } ❄️
{ 6 } ❄️
{ 7 } ❄️
{ 8 } ❄️
{ 9 } ❄️
{ 10 } ❄️
{ 11 } ❄️
{ 12 } ❄️
{ 13 } ❄️
{ 14 } ❄️
{ 15 } ❄️
{ 16 } ❄️
{ 17 } ❄️
{ 18 } ❄️
{ 19 } ❄️
{ 20 } ❄️
{ 21 } ❄️
{ 22 } ❄️
{ 23 } ❄️
{ 24 } ❄️
{ 25 } ❄️
{ 26 } ❄️
{ 27 } ❄️
{29} ❄️
{30} ❄️
Important: read til the end...please🙃
{31} ❄️

{28} ❄️

7K 324 157
By lowkeyy_firee

"Bitch you better open up this door we know yo ass is home !"

I roll my eyes playfully as I recognise the voice . "Let her in Kentrell ."

He opens the front door and I instantly hear my loud ass friends speculating about him .

"Ooo he cute ." Jada fails to whisper .

Oh great, she's here...

"Wassam . You must be Jada ." I hear Kentrell say causing Madi to laugh and Jada to scoff . I make my way out there and they instantly come over to me and hug me tight .

"Hey best, you ok ?" Madi asks .

"Yeah, I'm good ." We all let go and I look down .

"I'm so sorry boo ." Madi hugs me again as I fight back tears and try to maintain calmness .

I sniffle before pulling away and forcing myself to calm down . "It's ok..." I force a smile .

"So...when was you finna tell us yo boo thang was in town ?" Jada asks, smacking on her gum and looking him up and down as he's on his phone .

"He ain't my boo thang ." I roll my eyes and chuckle .

"Bitch why the fuck you ain't tell me your nigga was NBA Youngboy ?!" Madi whisper yells .

"Cuz I ain't know ." I shrug .

"Yo ass slow as fuck how you'on know a world famous rapper ?"

"A fine ass world famous rapper too !" Jada adds .

"A fine ass world famous rapper...who can hear everything y'all niggas saying ." Kentrell leans against the doorframe and sips his soda, embarrassing Madi and Jada whilst I just laugh .

"Ken, this is Jada and Madison, girls, this is Kentrell ." I introduce .

"Nice to meet y'all ." He nods .

"Nice to meet you too ." Jada flutters her eyelashes like she tryna fly off somewhere .

"So did y'all come for a reason or...?"

"We just came to check up on you ." Madi answers as Jada makes her way into the kitchen to start conversation with Kentrell .

This exactly why ion like this hoe . Always pretending she give a fuck about me when really her thirsty ass stay tryna steal my niggas .

"Oh that's sweet of y'all . Well, thanks for dropping by ." I hint .

"What, you want us to leave already ? We ain't even seen each other for the last couple weeks and that's all we get ."

That bitch fasho about to get sum else if her hoe ass keep touching my fucking man .

"Ok, I'm sorry . I miss you a lot I just been real busy ."

"I understand ." She sighs . "I'm just glad you ok though . You know I care about you a whole lot right boo ?"

"Yeah I know pooh . FaceTime later ?"

"Sure thing ." She replies as we hug each other once again .

When I pull away from the hug it takes all the strength in my body not to slap a bitch as I see Jada touching all on Kentrell's face looking like she bout to kiss him . He looks up at me real quick and sees my face before in a swift motion I grab a butchers knife off the rack and stick it into the chopping board on the kitchen counter through Jada's shirt sleeve, limiting her arm movement .

"Try me again, stupid fucking hoe ." Everybody just looks at me like I'm crazy as I pull the knife out of the big hole I've made in her sleeve and the chopping board, nonchalantly placing it back in the rack before turning to face her again . "Get the fuck out my house !"

"What ? W-what did I do ?" She tries to play dumb .

"You gon' come up in here pretending you give a fuck about my sister, WHO DIED YESTERDAY in case you ain't fucking know ! Then you got the nerve to be touching up on my fucking man ?! I swear to God yo fake ass better get the fuck out my house 'fore I catch a case ! Snake ass hoe ." I shake my head in disgust as I make my way back into my bedroom .

"Rai..." Kentrell calls after me but I just need to be left alone .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

6 years old 🌸

"Is it my turn to hide yet ?" I whined .

"Not yet, big sisters hide first ." Vee responded .

I huffed and watched as Vee and her friends ran off to find hiding spaces whilst I began my count to 20 .

"17, 18, 19, 20 ! Ready or not here I come !" I walked around the park looking for them, kicking stones on my way .

'It's not fair, she always hides, ' I thought .

"I'm gonna find youuuu ." I sang .

I peeked behind a bush, no sign of any of them . Then I looked up and caught sight of a foot sticking out from the side of a nearby tree .

"Found you ! Found you! !" I ran over and found all three of them squished together behind a skinny tree trying to hide in its thin leaves . "Your turn to count !" I grinned .

"No, it's my turn when I say it's my turn ." She folded her arms and smirked right back at me .

My cheeks flushed with anger . "But you said–"

"I know what I said but it's still your turn ."

"No ! I wanna hide now ! This ain't fair !" I turned around to run away and as I stepped foot into the street and turned to my left I was met with the headlights of a truck 20x my size and I went into shock as my whole body froze .

"Raielle get out of the road ! RAIELLE ! RAI MOVE !" Vee yelled as I closed my eyes and braced myself for impact before feeling somebody drag me out of the road just before the truck could hit me .

My heart was beating fast as she wrapped her arms around me and wiped my tears . "You ok boo . Don't worry, I got you ." She rocked me back and forth and kissed me on my cheek .

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

15 years old🌸

"Raielle what the fuck I done told you about using my stuff ??" Vee burst into my room causing me to jump up instantly . "What the fuck...is going on in here ?"

"I-it's not what you think !" I began to panic .

"Raielle...w-...are you cutting yourself again ?" She gave me a look I could only describe as disappointment . My lips trembled as she shook her head . "But why ? I told you, you can talk to me . You know I'm here for you, right ? You don't have to go through any of this alone ."

I quickly wiped the tears as they flowed down my cheeks .

"Come here ." She held her arms out and embraced me in a warm, comforting hug . "I will always be here for you okay boo ? You won't never have to worry bout nothing, long as I'm around . If there is ever anything wrong no matter how big or how small you just let me know and ima be there because you my baby sister and I love you . Don't ever think you ain't loved by nobody cuz I love you forever and always . I promise we always gone have each other baby girl . I got you...for life ." She kissed my forehead .

*********************************
50 votes & 20 comments 😁

Sooner you vote and Comment, sooner I update . Sooner I finish, sooner I update others and start new stories . Comment story ideas below .💛

-Vote🌲
-Comment🌳
-Share🌴

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 196 19
"Ma she one for me" "Why" "She held me down"
93.4K 3.1K 31
ob·sess /əbˈses/ verb past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a trou...
66.4K 2.6K 12
in which a woman tries to survive in the projects of south side. ➸ let me be your guardian so you won't have to struggle so much, shawty. --- I wrote...
5.2K 83 18
Wildberry Cookie,the infamous escort and bodyguard to the ancient hero,Hollyberry Cookie. Since she saved him from the streets all those years ago,Sh...