✯Twisted Minds [Tomura Shigar...

By colorgasm

Y/n was your typical average person. Kind, a little on the shy side and an active member of her community. Sh... More

Meeting
Week with a Villain
Welcome to the League of Villains
A Cry for Help
Probation
Desensitized
Homesick
Death of a Hero
A Much Needed Break
A Night Out
Conflicted
Bleed for Me
Scouting
Break In
Sent Away
Broken Down but Still Alive
Sink or Swim
Distant
Hideout Hunting
Sleight of Hand
Help Me Understand
Girls' Night
Damaged
Bedridden
Hell on Earth
Escape
New Beginnings
Supply Run
Revenge
Recovery
Stabbing Lessons
Progress
Level Up
A Different Kind of Practice
Royalty
Insecurities
❗Keep Moving Forward
Stalling for Time
Hate
Time Apart
Boredom
❗People Watching
❗Lust
Heart-to-Heart
A Step Forward
Seperation Anxiety
🍋Hate and Love
Jealousy
Target Aquired
Preparations
One Final Night
Tartarus
Left Behind
Hope for the Future
Final Author's Note
Announcement

Recruitment

15.5K 684 1.6K
By colorgasm

Y/n abruptly let go of Shigaraki's thumb. "Sorry," she mumbled, her face flushed a deep red.

"I don't care," he responded as he walked back to the couch. He pulled out his handheld and continued his game.

Y/n trailed behind him and picked up the book in her hands. She reminded herself to play along with Shigaraki for now. Y/n was safe as long as Shigaraki had a purpose for her. All she needed to do was stay in line and not get on his nerves. Then, when she had a chance to escape, she'd find a hero or police officer.

"Uhm," she began in a quiet voice, not sure how to continue her thought. "Do you still want to keep reading this?" she asked. Y/n noticed Shigaraki was looking at the pages earlier, so she readjusted how she was holding the book so he could read along.

Shigaraki glanced over to y/n from the corner of his eye and back down at his game. "I don't know what you're talking about," he replied.

Y/n held the book to her chest. "I'm sorry. I guess I was mistaken." She was certain Shigaraki was reading over her shoulder. She didn't want to press Shigaraki on it further, just in case she ended up accidentally irritating him.

Y/n glanced at the bed in the corner. Shigaraki said that's where she'll be sleeping for now. Y/n wasn't sure how she felt about sleeping in Shigaraki's bed. The thought of it made her feel awkward. She put those feelings off to the side and reluctantly approached the mattress.

She hesitated before sitting down on the mattress. Y/n placed the book down in front of her and held one of Shigaraki's pillows in her arms. Carefully, y/n opened the book, trying her best to avoid accidentally ripping out pages. She cuddled Shigaraki's pillow in her arms as she silently read.

In truth, y/n was trying to force herself to stay awake. Y/n didn't trust sleeping in the same room as Shigaraki while he was awake. What if he decides to kill me in my sleep? Y/n was confident she could wake up before Shigaraki. She just needed to stay up longer than him. Stay awake, stay awake, she chanted to herself over and over while she forced herself to remain conscious.

Shigaraki readjusted himself, the mattress was behind the couch so he could no longer see y/n. He laid down on his stomach and rested his head on the sofa's armrest. From that position, he could now see y/n in his peripherals. Just like before, during the cutscenes and loading screen, he would glance over to her.

In the corner of his eye, Shigaraki could see y/n yawn. He watched as she curled forward and rested her head on his pillow while she read. Shigaraki noticed she nuzzled her cheek against his pillow, it looked like she was seconds from toppling over and falling asleep.

"Why don't you go to bed if you're tired?" Shigaraki finally asked after watching y/n battle to keep herself awake.

Y/n looked up at Shigaraki and sat up straight. "I-I... uhm," she stuttered. It seemed like Shigaraki's question have her a boost of energy.

Shigaraki rolled onto his back. "I was just making a suggestion. Calm down."

Shigaraki hadn't noticed y/n fell asleep until hours later. He looked over to the girl in his bed, and mindlessly watched her sleep for a while. Shigaraki stood up and approached her.

With a solid, four-fingered grip, he took the blanket and covered y/n. The last thing we need is you catching a cold before your first recruitment run. You need experience to level up, he thought to himself. Shigaraki observed her sleeping face. He noted that she looked different when she sleeps. She doesn't look as stressed.

Shigaraki sat down next to the mattress and watched her like a hawk. While he did so, he thought about tomorrow night. He wondered if y/n will be okay with his patchwork comrade, Dabi. Shigaraki knew Dabi was not prepared for how skittish y/n is.

Part of him hopes Dabi will fly into a rage at y/n while they're out tomorrow night. Shigaraki was playing a very delicate balancing act. He needed to be cautious between portraying his comrades as her enemy and making sure she feels comfortable enough to work with them.

On the one hand, he needed y/n to feel like she was a member of The League of Villains. As things are right now, he's well aware that she's not happy being in the situation she found herself in. On the other hand, he hoped she sees the other League members as unreasonably hostile while he keeps up his act. Shigaraki guessed she should begin to seek comfort in his company sooner rather than later.

The small hideout was in a constant state of darkness. He had no idea how long he was sitting on the floor, mentally preparing himself for the next day. Shigaraki's thoughts were cut off by a voice suddenly talking to him. "You know, most girls don't appreciate waking up to someone staring at them. They find it quite creepy."

Shigaraki stood up. "I wasn't staring," he argued in a low growl. He walked to the couch and laid down. He felt his eyes grow heavier as each minute passed. "Kurogiri," he called out, careful to not wake up y/n. "Alert me when she gets up."

Y/n woke up hours later. She stretched her arms forward and yawned. Well, I'm still alive. That's good. Y/n rubbed her tired eyes.

Kurogiri did as he was told and nudged his young leader. Y/n wanted to request that Kurogiri let Shigaraki sleep, but she was too anxious to do so. Unsurprisingly, Shigaraki wasn't waking up. "Good afternoon, y/n," Kurogiri greeted as she gave up on walking Shigaraki.

Y/n folded her hands on her lap. "Good afternoon," she said in a hushed tone. She didn't realize she slept for so long. Staying up last night took a lot more out of her than she thought it would. Her face reddened.

Y/n had a question to ask, but she didn't feel comfortable asking Kurogiri. She hesitated before mustering the courage to ask her question. "Uhm, can I... go home?"

"Home?" Kurogiri asked, curiously; "didn't Tomura Shigaraki say you were on a probationary punishment right now?" Y/n nodded. "Then what makes you think I'd send you home?" The tone he used was harsh, like a parent scolding their child. He used that tone of voice with Shigaraki often. Y/n didn't take it personally. She guessed Kurogiri wakes up in parent mode.

"I..." her voice trailed off. She realized she worded the question wrong. "What if I come back right away?"

Kurogiri's yellow eyes flickered. "Is there something you need from your house?" Y/n was thankful that Kurogiri was rational at the very least.

Y/n nodded. "I'd like to get clothes from my room."

Kurogiri paused. Y/n filled with hope while she waited for the villain's response. "Unfortunately, I can't make that call. That's a decision for him." Kurogiri motioned his head towards Shigaraki, who was sleeping on the couch. "Why don't you try waking him up?"

Y/n frantically shook her head. She wouldn't dare try waking Shigaraki up, she still wanted to live. "Ah, n-no, it's fine. I can wait."

"It seems my suggestion was somewhat unfavorable. My apologies for flustering you, Miss y/n. Well, why don't you go take a long shower, and I'll wake up Tomura Shigaraki in the meantime. He'll make a decision once he wakes up." Y/n considered Kurogiri's suggestion.

It sounded fair. Y/n was glad Kurogiri seemed not to have Shigaraki's terrible temper. "I guess that sounds okay," she said quietly. Y/n rose to her feet and followed Kurogiri to the door she had seen him take several times already.

He turned on the light and revealed another room, y/n guessed that this had to be Kurogiri's room. It was much more organized and more furnished than Shigaraki's half of the hideout. The bed was neatly made, the comforter tucked tightly into the bed. A large black bookshelf caught her eye as she scanned the room. Kurogiri stopped in front of another door.

"So sorry, Ms. y/n, you have to go through my room to enter the restroom," he opened the door. Y/n walked in and turned around to face the shadowy villain. "I think you'll be able to find everything okay." He closed the door before y/n had a chance to say anything.

Y/n decided to take this time to snoop around the restroom. From her experience taking care of Shigaraki, he'll probably be unconscious for another hour or two, maybe even more.

The restroom was much cleaner and organized than she expected. Kurogiri seemed much better put together and responsible than Shigaraki. She guessed that he's most likely the one who maintains the restroom.

Y/n turned the hot water faucet and waited for the entire restroom to warm up from the water's hot steam. She leaned against the sink and glanced at herself through the mirror before the mirror wholly fogged over.

She was the same y/n she's always been, just a little sadder looking. Y/n wasn't the most cheerful person, she had her ups and downs like everyone else. The girl staring back at her in the mirror looked much more depressed.

"Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri called out in a firm tone. Shigaraki felt a tight grip on his shoulder. Shigaraki's tired eyes opened and blinked.

Shigaraki made an attempt to swat at Kurogiri's hand. Shigaraki growled as soon as he realized his adviser just barely escaped his quirk.

"What do you want?" Shigaraki groaned in a whiny tone, still half asleep.

"It's a good thing Miss y/n declined my suggestion to wake you up," Kurogiri remarked. Shigaraki repeated his question, feeling his anger boiling up inside him. "You wanted me to wake you up early today," Kurogiri reminded his leader.

Shigaraki sat up and glanced over his shoulder to the mattress in the corner. Before Shigaraki could ask where she wandered off to, Kurogiri explained that she was currently in the shower. She had also requested to go home and collect a new outfit.

"No," Shigaraki replied; "she is not allowed to go back to her house just yet." The blue-haired villain rose to his feet and stretched his neck side to side. "Come on, let's go grab her something."

Kurogiri opened a portal to y/n's house, and Shigaraki went straight to her room. That flowery perfume y/n often wore permeated the air. Shigaraki took a deep breath and sighed before making his way to the dresser.

He opened the dresser and looked inside. "Why does anyone need this many clothes?" Shigaraki mumbled as he dug through her things.

Shigaraki only had two pairs of pants and three shirts. He guessed that he probably had more jackets than he did shirts.

Shigaraki held up a shirt with his thumb and middle fingers. He cocked his head to the side and looked it over. This will do, he thought as he hung it on his forearm. It didn't matter to Shigaraki what his clothes looked like, why would he care what someone else was wearing? Shigaraki did the same as he picked out a pair of jeans for y/n. He was headed his way out when he realized that he forgot something else.

Thank god I'm not a girl, he mentally complained while he dug around through her dresser looking for where y/n keeps her bras. After a little bit of searching, he placed a pair of undergarments over the shirt and jeans he kept on his forearm.

Shigaraki walked through the portal Kurogiri kept open for him. "There, now she has no reason to complain," Shigaraki said, walking to the backroom.

Kurogiri observed the clothing items in Shigaraki's arms. "Don't you think that's a little improper?"

Shigaraki stopped and turned to Kurogiri. "Improper how?" Shigaraki genuinely couldn't fathom what Kurogiri was hinting at. They were just clothes, everyone wore them. He turned around and walked through the back door.

Kurogiri stopped Shigaraki before he could open the restroom door. "I don't think that's a wise decision," he warned.

Shigaraki was clearly irritated by Kurogiri. He seemed to always leave him hints rather than being upfront. "Why? There are curtains in there. It's not like I'm going to see anything."

Kurogiri sighed. He opened up a little portal, just big enough for Shigaraki to place his hands through. Shigaraki looked at the foggy warp gate and shoved the clothes through them.

"Happy?" Shigaraki snapped.

"Very much so," Kurogiri replied.

Y/n decided it was time to leave the shower before she accidentally uses up all the hot water. She turned the faucets and pulled open the curtains. She noticed a messy pile of clothes sitting in the sink. Still wet, y/n walked up to the collection and looked it over.

Her face burned red, and she buried her face with the shirt in her hands as she realized either Shigaraki or Kurogiri went through her dresser and picked something out for her. She felt embarrassed knowing that one of them went through her stuff.

There's nothing I can do about it now, she reminded herself as she dried herself up and put on the outfit picked out for her.

Y/n wiped away the steam on the mirror and looked the outfit over. Whoever went through her clothes picked out a pair of black jeans that clung close to her figure and a red long sleeve midriff shirt. Y/n took a moment to think about the shirt. She doesn't remember ever buying something like this. It definitely didn't look like something she'd waste her money on.

After giving it some thought, she remembered that Aya bought her this shirt for her birthday. It came with a card complaining about how she doesn't show enough skin as she'd put it. At the time, y/n didn't think that was funny at all, but now the memory made her feel warm inside.

Y/n tried her best to fix up her hair with her fingers before walking out of the room. She shyly attempted to cover her revealed stomach with her arms. Noticing Shigaraki's red eyes looking in her direction made her fumble with her sleeves in her fingers.

She averted her eyes as she walked back to the mattress and picked up the book she placed next to her pillow. Y/n headed towards the desk and sat down at the computer chair.

"I assume you like the book?" Shigaraki asked from the couch. The book Shigaraki had given her was reasonably good. She's only just finished the fourth chapter, but she was having a good time reading it so far.

"I-I do. Thank you," y/n said quietly, looking up at him from the book. She paused before continuing on. "Did... you pick out clothes for me?"

"Well, you said you needed something new to wear," Shigaraki replied. Y/n thanked Shigaraki coyly while wishing Kurogiri was the one to have put the outfit together. For some reason, it felt less awkward. Shigaraki looked over to Kurogiri. "See, I told you I didn't do anything improper." Y/n looked over to Kurogiri and spotted him shaking his head in a disappointed manner. 

Y/n raised the book up higher to cover her face from their view, and she stifled a light giggle. When she lowered the book, she noticed Shigaraki had been looking at her. She glanced away from Shigaraki, pretending that she didn't see anything.

Nightfall came soon enough. Kurogiri and Shigaraki left y/n alone for the most part. Y/n decided she needed to play her cards right and try her best to conform to what Shigaraki needs her to be for the time being. It was her only way to stay alive.

However, she was not looking forward to going out tonight with Dabi. He didn't seem like he was the fondest of her. Then again, after last night, she didn't think anyone in The League was fond of her.

If not for the fact that Kurogiri was looming so closely to Shigaraki, she would have tried to convince Shigaraki to let her go recruit with Kurogiri instead. He seemed okay enough.

Kurogiri opened a portal, and the patchwork villain came walking into the hideout. His icy blue gaze looked y/n over. "C' mon, let's go. We don't have any time to waste."

Y/n frowned and placed the book down onto the desk. Reluctantly, she walked up to the male villain.

Dabi grabbed onto her forearm and gave her a firm tug. Shigaraki noticed the tug. He was pleased to see Dabi so aggressive with her, but something felt off about it. Something unfamiliar was eating away at Shigaraki.

The blue-haired villain sat up in response. "Hey, hey, don't be so rough with her." Shigaraki stood up defensively and approached y/n and Dabi. "Remember, she doesn't have any experience points. Protect her with your life. Got it?"

Shigaraki glanced down to see a helpless look on y/n's face. He wasn't sure how to reassure her.

"Fine, whatever," he responded. "I don't have time to stand around and talk." Kurogiri opened up a portal for y/n and Dabi. The patchwork villain gave y/n another firm tug and pulled her into the entrance.

Shigaraki felt his rage nagging at him. I told him not to be rough with her.

Y/n felt Dabi's fingers slip from her arm as the black fog all around her dissipated. She scanned her surroundings. The area didn't look familiar at all. She then noticed that Dabi was already walking away from her. Feeling anxious, she hurried up to catch up to Dabi.

"You don't want to be outed as one of us, right? Then keep walking behind me," Dabi called out. Y/n did as he said and slowed her pace. "What does your quirk do again?" he asked; "tell me everything. Don't you even think about leaving out details this time." Y/n could pick up a hint of mild irritation in his voice.

She hesitated as she thought about what to say. Her quirk was particular. She was worried that Shigaraki might decide that her quirk was useless if he ever found out the full extent of her quirk. Dabi noticed that y/n hadn't said a thing. He demanded that she speak up.

"My quirk is called Liar. It basically just makes me much more persuasive. As a side effect, my quirk can also create false memories and create phantom sensations. I can't turn it off, the most I can do is I can focus on someone specific to use it on." Y/n decided to start with the things Dabi already knew along with a small detail that no one except maybe Shigaraki knew.

Shigaraki never addressed the false memories or phantom sensations before. Still, y/n was sure he already knew her quirk could do something like that. If he was paying close attention to her first lie to IronStrike, he would have noticed her implanting a false memory and a sensation to go along with it.

"What happens if there are two people, and you don't focus on anyone?" Dabi asked.

"My quirk would take effect on a random person," y/n replied.

Dabi continued to walk. He gave what she said some thought. "And that time limit Shigaraki mentioned earlier?"

"None of my lies will work on memories older than thirty minutes," she responded. This was the most honest y/n has ever been about her quirk.

"Does your quirk have a weakness?" he asked. Y/n's face reddened, that doesn't sound like the information she should just be handing out.

She hesitated before continuing on. "Uhm... If I tell the truth and admit to a previously established lie, the effect weakens. It's only half as effective next time I use it on that person for a day or two." Y/n doesn't use her quirk often. In fact, before meeting Shigaraki, she hadn't used her quirk in about fifteen years. Admittedly, she's probably the most clueless person about their own quirk, as embarrassing as that sounds.

"And how do we know when you're telling the truth?" he asked.

"I..." her voice trailed off. Hearing that question again made y/n's stomach knot up. "I don't know," she admitted.

"So, in your little world, no one can really trust you completely? Poor you." Y/n picked up the false sense of pity in his voice. Y/n gritted her teeth and stayed quiet. If that was a joke, she didn't think that was funny at all.

Y/n followed behind Dabi, refusing to say anymore to him after that last conversation about her quirk. She spent the whole walk staring at the back of his head. Dabi led her down a crowded street. Y/n struggled to weave between people as she tried her best to keep up with Dabi.

The whole time, she anxiously waited for someone to cry out for a hero. Much to her surprise, no one said anything. No one even seemed to glance at him. She wondered how Dabi managed to slide under the radar so effortlessly, considering his distinct appearance.

As she followed Dabi, the streets became less and less populated. Soon enough, it was just her and Dabi walking down the road, aside from the occasional bystander. Dabi took a very abrupt turn around a corner.

By the time y/n made it to the corner, he had turned another one, she just barely spotted him making yet another turn. Had she been just a little slower, y/n would have just barely missed seeing what direction Dabi was going. It seemed like he was walking much faster now. Y/n wondered why that could be. Is a hero nearby? Maybe we're almost there? She asked herself as her pace quickened to a light jog.

Y/n hurried down the street and passed by what looked like a towering metal building. It looked like an old factory of sorts. Whatever it was, the building was no longer in use. As she anxiously trailed Dabi, y/n listened to the metallic groans coming from the factory walls. Y/n followed the perimeter of the old factory. Up ahead, she saw Dabi with a pair of men standing in front of him.

Anxiously, she came up behind Dabi. "Took you long enough," Dabi said in a harsh tone.

"Sorry," y/n mumbled under her breath, looking to the ground.

Dabi stepped forward. "Hey. The name's Dabi," the patchwork villain pointed to y/n standing behind him. "This is y/n. We're from The League of Villains."

Before Dabi could continue, one of the men spoke up in a low rumble. "Are you the boss?"

He was a tall, shirtless man that was hunched entirely forward. If he stood up straight, y/n would guess that he'd be about seven feet tall. The only articles of clothing on him were a tattered pair of jeans and a black mask that completely obscured his whole head.

To his side, was a much smaller, lankier man. He seemed to be about y/n's height, maybe even a few inches shorter. The shorter man had long dark red hair and hid his small frame under a leather jacket. Even though realistically, the taller man should seem more disconcerting, the wild look in the shorter man's amber eyes made y/n's skin crawl.

Y/n moved in closer to Dabi. She held onto his sleeve while Dabi talked to the men.

"Nope, I'm not the boss. You gotta meet with me before you can see him. He has an attitude, and he doesn't want his time wasted if you're not worth meeting with him." Dabi placed his hands in his coat pockets. "First, you have to impress me. Then I'll decide if you can meet him."

The two men looked at each other. "What do ya mean waste his time?!" the smaller villain began to yell. His voice was so ear-piercing it made y/n flinch. Golden spikes shot out of his palm. "What about us? Meeting with a pair of League of Villain lackeys when we were promised we were going to see the boss? That's a waste of our time!"

The masked villain kept staring straight ahead, completely motionless. Even though his head was completely covered up, y/n couldn't shake the feeling that he was looking at her. The masked man pointed at y/n. "She's part of The League, you say?" He hunched down closer to the ground, so he matched her level. "Doesn't look like a villain to me."

Y/n's grip on Dabi's sleeve tightened. She was too frozen in fear to move. "We don't accept just anyone, you know," Dabi scoffed. "The League of Villains is headed for the top. If you want to stay down here at the bottom, then that's fine by me. We'll go look for someone else." Dabi yanked his sleeve out of y/n's hand and began walking away.

Y/n, on the other hand, couldn't move. Her e/c eyes were fixated entirely to the men standing before her. "Don't you walk away from us!" ordered the taller villain. Y/n's eyes hadn't registered what she was hearing. His voice sounded much nearer than it should be. It seemed too close.

Before she could fully understand what was happening, y/n spotted the gargantuan villain looming over her. Y/n took her first step since seeing the villain duo. A single step back. Her eyes still fixated on the villain hovering above her.

The villain's mask slowly pulled apart until it had torn, revealing a row of razor-sharp teeth behind the mask. Several drops of saliva dripped down from his teeth. A few landed onto the ground; however, one fell on the back of y/n's hand.

Y/n felt a stinging sensation on her hand. Her hand felt like it was on fire. Y/n saw the drop of saliva burning her skin like acid. As quickly as she could, she wiped it off on her sleeve. Y/n watched as the part of the fabric that came in contact with the advice had melted off.

In an instant, a firm grip grabbed the back of her shirt and aggressively pulled her back. Dabi's arm wrapped around her shoulders as he held y/n close to his chest. Y/n clenched her eyes as tightly as she could and buried her face into his shirt.

Y/n instantly felt like her skin on her back, exposed from the midriff, was burning. She's never felt anything so hot before. It was so excruciatingly hot, it almost felt cold. As the heat subsided, Dabi let go of y/n. She stumbled forward and landed on her hands and knees from the immense heat. Dabi grabbed y/n's arm and pulled y/n onto her feet.

After a moment, Dabi turned back around and continued walking. "I don't suggest turning around," he called out. As much as y/n knew she should listen to Dabi, curiosity got the best of her. She decided a little peek as she followed Dabi couldn't hurt.

Y/n covered her mouth and stifled a whimper, horrified by sight in front of her. The two villains were dead on the ground, their corpses wholly burnt to the point that they were completely unrecognizable. As she stared at the horrific sight, a large chunk of seared flesh slowly peeled off one of the villains' corpses and feel to the ground with a thud.

Tears began to pour out of her eyes. She couldn't breathe. This can't be happening, she thought to herself. That phrase repeated in her mind over and over as she stared at their lifeless remains. Although one of them tried to attack her, y/n still wept for their lost lives. Y/n felt a hand firmly grab onto her shoulder, their fingers digging into her shoulder bone, she jumped immediately and turned around.

Her eyes met Dabi's icy blue gaze. "What did I say?" He began to scold her for not listening to him. "If you can't handle seeing a dead body or two, then you should listen when someone says not to look." Y/n nodded, tears still streaming down her face. At this point, she couldn't stop the tears. Dabi let out a soft yet bitter laugh. "You know, you're kinda hopeless. Amazingly, you've managed to impress Shigaraki so much. I can't imagine why, but you seem to surpass Kurogiri as his favorite. Listen, some advice, if you're going to be part of The League of Villains, you should start acting like it. Don't embarrass us."

Y/n didn't feel any better listening to Dabi's words. He sighed and stepped away from y/n. Dabi pulled out a phone and walked even further away from her. Y/n let out a deep yet shaky breath, trying her best to calm her nerves.

Y/n frantically paced around in a small circle, going around and around. She glanced over to the burned remains from time to time as she panicked.

Before her, a black portal opened up. She heard Dabi call out to her from a distance. "Go home. You're going to slow me down too much."

Y/n walked through the portal, exhausted and defeated. She was greeted on the other side of the entrance by a pair of icy cold hands cupping her face. "I hear you had a rough time."

Y/n looked up to see Shigaraki's ruby eyes looking down on her. "I'm..." her voice trailed off. She couldn't convince herself to lie to Shigaraki. Even to say a lie as innocent as telling Shigaraki, she was alright.

Shigaraki leaned forward, his face only a few inches away from y/n's. It felt like he was studying her face. "You don't look fine," he pointed out.

Y/n's lip quivered as she looked away from Shigaraki. She didn't know what else to say. Y/n has been on a rollercoaster of emotions since Shigaraki came into her life. She felt like her life was slipping through her fingers bit by bit.

Shigaraki grabbed y/n's arm delicately and pulled her to the couch to sit down. She did as she was motioned and sat down next to Shigaraki. He studied her. He could tell she felt trapped. Shigaraki tried his best to think of a way to ease her nerves. Nothing came to mind, he couldn't understand why she'd be so upset. From what Dabi told him, that villain deserved to die.

Shigaraki took y/n's hand in several of his fingers and studied the small burn mark on the back of her hand. Shigaraki felt himself feeling frustrated. I told Dabi to protect y/n. Now, look at what happened to her skin. Shigaraki delicately touched the skin around the small burn with a finger, noting that her skin was still soft.

"This was very educational," he said as he put y/n's hand down. "Now, I know you're nowhere near ready to do anything I had in mind for you." Y/n held her breath. She did whatever she could do to ease her shaking hands. Shigaraki noticed y/n's slight trembling. He leaned in close to her ear. "It's okay. I'm not mad."

Y/n looked up at Shigaraki. The villain could see the disbelief in her eyes when she saw Shigaraki gave her a small smile. The smile faded from Shigaraki's face as he asked what was wrong.

Y/n shook her head and gave him a kind look. "No, it's nothing."

Shigaraki brushed a h/l, h/c lock of hair out of her eyes. "I'll find something else for you." Shigrarki was slightly furious on the inside. He knew this experience was going to be rough for her, but he didn't expect her to break down completely. Now he was stuck trying to find a new place for y/n.

Where can I send her? What can she do? Shigaraki rested his head on his palm. An idea crossed his mind. It would be expensive, but it was the best he could come up with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

298K 8.1K 32
『𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆...』 Her quirk changed everything the minute it appeared. "You will alway be a villain." "I know. That's...
103K 2.7K 13
Check me out on Instagram to support me:) @Tatsuminzz ⚠⚠Probably the softest Tomura you'll ever see⚠⚠ You're a test object that managed to escape th...
206K 9.9K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
140K 5K 23
all for one hid you away from the nasty world, locking you away in a small hut. you'd been taught that the world was going to use you for your power...