The wish which was not suppos...

By raglak__forever

The story of a innocent crazy girl and arrogant heartless man... More

prologue
part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 4
Part - 5
Last Part
Epilouge

Part - 3

2.5K 161 34
By raglak__forever

"Bachaa.." laksh whispered slowly holding the chain in his shaking hands, 'lucky' written pendant was in front of his eyes and he lost in past..

In a beautiful park one boy of 8 or 9 years old was sitting in the corner crying continuesly, suddenly little girl came running behind the ball which fall beside him, she pick up the ball and look him..she think for a moment then asked.." why are you crying..?" The boy look at her then said in a sob.." my papa left me.." " why..?" The girl get confused.." don't know, mumma said that bad uncle send him to god..and he won't come back to us ever again..." And he start crying again...

The girl didn't understand properly but she felt bad seeing him crying and wipe his tears sitting beside him.. " don't cry, we will also send those bad uncles to god..." " Really..?" Boy asked hopefully.." yes, because you are my friend now..by the way what is your name friend..?" She blink her eyes innocently, boy smile.." lucky and yours..?" " my mom dad always call me baby..." Lucky chuckle, " because you are a little kid, a cute bachha..." When her nanny called her, " ok lucky now i have to go, but we will meet tomorrow again..okay..?" Lucky nodd..

She turned to go but turned back again and forward her ball..." This is my gift for my new friend lucky..." Lucky take the ball happily..." Thank you so much bachha...but wait I should have also give you something...but what..?" He think a moment when his eyes spark..he remove the chain with lucky pendant from his neck and made her wear..." This is my lucky charm, now it is your lucky charm..." "This is so beautiful...thank you lucky...see you tomorrow..bye..." She waves her hand.." bye bachha..." He waves back...

Laksh comes in sense back, looking at the door he realised they had left already.."atlast that omen left us...today i will do pooja in temple to thanks the God ..." shamishta said in relief.." yes mumma you are right...i will also go with you.." swara was on the other level of happiness.." laksh, congratulations..you win..now shekhar will never ever be in peace again..." he look at her blankly when she hold his hand, and silently left without saying anything...

" Who is she...why do she have this pendant..what is connection between her and bachha.." Laksh was walking here and there in his room in tension..it was middle of night but still he had no peace.."is she my bacha..?" He freeze for moment.. "No no..this can't be possible..i can't be fail to recognize my baccha..i can't hurt her..no..." he shout but deep inside he knew the truth..." i have to find out who is she..why do she had this pendant..." he think with a determination and call someone and heard the sleepy voice...

"Hello..?"" hello omi...find the all informations about ragini laksh maheshwari..how and where is she now..? I want all the detail in an hour..." he said in one go.."lucky i will do tomorrow..its middle of night.." again his sleepy voice came..." no i want it now..." he said in stern, " lucky is their something which i don't know...?" This time omi was his total sense, he realised laksh is in some tension, laksh took a deep breath..omi is his best friend plus a police officer.." yep..but right now i can't tell you anything..please understand my situation..." there was a silence for a moment.." okay i'll call you in an hour.."

This hour was the most lenghty hour for him..he didn't sit even once in all this time.. after one and half hours omi send him address of one hospital along with room number where ragini is admitted..without wasting a single moment laksh left for his destination...

Shekhar was walking here and there out of her hospital room while sanskar was trying to control crying janki. when they saw laksh coming toward them..shekhars anger boil, he rush toward him and hold his collar.." how dare you to come here bastard.." " where is ragini...?" Opposite to him laksh was calm.." don't take my daughter's name with your bloody tongue.." shekhar roared..when the door of the room get open and doctors came out, he run toward doctor leaving laksh along with sanskar an janki.." doctor how is now..?" They asked eagerly.." she is fine now, and came in her sense already, you can meet her but mind one thing don't give her any kind of tension..."

Laksh tried to go in her room when shekhar grabbed his hand.." where the hell do you think you are going at...don't you heard what doctor said.. stay away from her.." his eyes were showing fire, laksh also get annoyed.." i am not here for concerning about her health..i am here for answer of my questions, i will leave as soon as she give..." he freed his hand but sanskar pushed him...

" don't you dare..i won't let you hurt my sister any more...stay away from her orelse i will distroy you..." laksh smirk looking him from head to toe, there is no doubt that sanskar is really handsome, but a teenager boy, while laksh is a mature guy which makes a big difference in their appearance.." really..? Do you really think you can distroy me kiddo..?" He mock.." anything for sister..." saying sanskar give punch on his nose ..and soon they create a big mess there...

Doctors asked laksh to go away orelse they will call guard, he leave not before giving a last threaten to sanskar.." i am leaving for now, but don't mistaken it as i will leave your sister, i will get what i want at any cost..." he directly glare in his eyes..." get out..." sanskar replied without any emtion...

One week passed in which everything changed in laksh's life...ap came back and found everything from swara and shamishta except about pregnancy, and get angry with laksh and decided not to talk with him, but laksh was thinking about nothing but ragini, the connection between pendant and her was making him mad..

He tried many times to meet ragini in the hospital, but one of sanskar or shekhar was always there with her, not letting him to meet her, and now it become more difficult for him as she was discharged..

" This is enough now..today i will meet her anyhow, and get my answers.. she can't hide herself from me anymore..." laksh said to himself and came out from his room when swara saw him.. in this one week he didn't gave any attention to her, she think for a moment how to get his attention soon her eyes spark, with her evil smile she walked toward him...and right infront of him she twisted her leg intentionally thinking that laksh will hold her, but he was too busy in ragini's thought to noticed her...he realised her presence when he heard a loud voice of something falling...he turned back and found swara lying on the floor..." swara...what are you doing at floor..? " he asked with raised eyebrow..she made a innocent face.." actually i lose my balance...will you please help..." " mmm...i am getting late, see you at night..." he didn't let her complete and rush outside..."idiot..." swara blabber in anger, getting up with the help of table..." uff my ankle..." she cried...

Laksh reached at Gadodia mansion and parked his car little far from mansion knowing that shekhar will never allowed him to come inside, and went close to the bungalow hiding his face with the cap, and as he expected two gaint bodyguards were standing at the gate of the bungalow holding their ak47 ready to kill laksh as soon as se him...he took a deep breath taking steps back, he can't go inside from the front gate, he came to the backside of the bungalow where only one watchman was sitting, he find it easy to deal with him then those bodyguard...

He grabbed one bamboo from roadside construction and hit watchman making him unconscious..."sorry bro.." saying he came inside but quickly hide behind the three as guard were walking everywhere..." shit...this shekhar is more smarter then i thought...now how will i go inside...?"

Somehow without coming infront of guards eyes, he reached to ragini's room and found her sitting on the bed looking at the doll in her hand blankly..laksh came inside without making any noice and close the door while she still didn't noticed his presence..." ragini..." she look above and look him in confusion but soon horror takeover on her face and she shout loudly, holding doll near to her chest..and start throwing pillows on him..

" go away...go away.. don't come close...i won't give you my baby to you..." laksh didn't understand her behaviour..." ragini stop it what are you doing.." but she was not ready to listen and keeps throwing the things whatever comes in her hand..." go away...don't touch my baby...don't come here...you are murderer..." laksh find it difficult to save himself from her attacks, he tried to catch everything, when others also came hearing her voice.." ragini...open the door beta, who is there, what are you doing...?" It was shekhar...

laksh look at close door..." ragini please calm dowm atleast listen to me once..." " no..you are murderer..you killed my baby..." she cried and throw a photo frame grabbing from the table..laksh catch that about to throw on table when his gaze fall on photo...he freeze there, ragini's voice, her attacks didn't affected him anymore...he was only staring on the photo, it was a her childhood picture.." bachha.." laksh eyes filled with tears...

When shekhar broke the door with the help of guards and get shock to see him inside..." how dare you to come here..." he roared angrily attacking on laksh and keeps beating him madly while sanskar took the scared ragini in his embrace patting her head...laksh was too numb to react anything, he silently let shekar to beat him, after getting satisfied by beating him shekhar asked guards to throw him out...

Laksh was walking in dark street drinking bear..." how could i...how could i was so blind, my bacha..my bacha was in front of my eyes i didn't recognize her...instead...i...i tortured her...." he cried... " these hands..." he look at his hands.." i beated her with these hands..." he punched on the wall with fist..." how could i...how could..." he keeps punching till the blood came out...

Swara was sitting in the hall, painting her nails when laksh came fully drunk...swara run toward him as soon as she saw him..." laksh...are you drunk..?" She asked in disgust..." i lost my bacha..." laksh talked about ragini while swara misunderstood as child..she shiver..." no laksh, that was not your child..ragini is a cheap girl, tried to put someone else sin on your shoulder..." but laksh was too drunk to understand anything..." we killed her by torturing her...we killed her inncoence,she is no more like before..." ragini's condition was not leaving his mind, swara was already scared because of abortion didn't noticed his word, 'we killed her' was the only thing which she listened.." no laksh, we didn't did her abortion...we didn't even knew about her pregnancy...she abort your child by her own.." she confessed her crime by her own, without even knowledge...

" laksh..." ap called him in shock..."maa..." laksh cried trying to walk but loss his balance...ap immediately hold him..." laksh..what is this...?" She asked in confusion.." maa... please bring my baccha back...." ap didn't get anything..." you are not in sense...you need a rest..." " no maa...rag..." he tried to explain but ap interrupt..." sshhh...we will talk later.. for now take some rest..." saying she takes him to his room and made him sleep...

Janki came in hall after making sure that ragini slept and windows are locked, no one came inside from any other place...shekhar was walking here and there in frustration while sanskar was sitting on the sofa, his expression was not much different then shekhar..." what will happen now...ragini's condition is not well and laksh is not ready to leave her in peace..." janki asked in tension...

" why don't we complain about him in police.." sanskar asked.." that won't help...changing evidence, buying polices is noting difficult for him..." shekhar replied..." don't say like this..please do something..i can't see my daugher like this anymore..." janki said in sob..." i can understand your pain..." shekhar said tiredly.." i will soon wind up my business and we will leave from here for not coming back ever..i won't let even his shadow to touch my daughter..." he said in determination, sanskar and janki didn't said anything but they were agreed with him...

Laksh wake up with heavy headache.." aaahhh...my head.." he hold his head with both hands.. ' i won't give my baby to you...''no..you are murderer..you killed my baby...' suddenly ragini's voice came in his mind.. his eyes wide open in jerk...'no laksh, that was not your child..ragini is a cheap girl, tried to put someone else sin on your shoulder...' 'you are murderer..you killed my baby...'''we didn't did her abortion...we didn't even knew about her pregnancy...she abort your child by her own....''you are murderer..you killed my baby...' "stop it" he shout placing both the hand on ears panting heavily..

It takes him some moments coming back in sense to think properly..." what was that...was she really pregnant..." his gaze fall on her suitcase, which was still in same position till the first day...he never opened that neither let her use her own things... he bring the suitcase down placed on the bed..with shaking hands and heavy heartbeats he opened the bag...he was getting emotional for seeing her belongings, her clothes, jewelleries, makeup which she brought of his choices...but he get shock as soon as he opened the bag, there was nothing like that instead the beg was filled with dried red rose which were must be fresh two weeks ago and in the middle one folder was placed written 'Thank you for the best present of my life.' On it...

Laksh open that folder, taking out one file with shaking hands..it was ragini's pregnancy file..his eyes shine.." ragini..my bacha is carrying my child, she is pregnant..." joy filled inside him, big smile appear on his face but vanished remembering her voice.. 'you are murderer..you killed my baby...' as well as swara voice came 'we didn't did her abortion...we didn't even knew about her pregnancy...she abort your child by her own....' he start calculating in his mind, it didn't take him time to come on conclusion.." swara...." he roared with dark eyes marching out...

Swara was eating her breakfast when jump on her place hearing laksh roared, he didn't gave her time to understand and grabbed her neck.." how dare you to touch my child..." while others were shock..." laksh leave her...she will die..." shamishta shout in scared trying to freed swara's neck but he was not ready..." i will kill you bi**h.." swara's breath start stucking in throat..shamishta and kumar somehow freed her, swara was breathing heavily while laksh was still glaring her angrily.." laksh what was you doing..." ap asked holding him through shoulders...

" maa she..." but his phone rang...it was omi...he pick up the phone as he asked omi to keep eye on ragini.." hello..?" "Hello laksh where were you.? I was calling you from two hours..?" He heard omi tensed voice.." i was here only...why did you called..?" He asked..." actually, ragini..." omi said slowly.." what about her, is she all right, say it fast damn it..." he become desperate.." calm down bro, she is fine, but they are leaving..."

" leaving where...?" He didn't understand..." they are leaving from India..their flights is in two hours..shekhar had wind up all his business in a night..i think they are leaving for forever..." " what...?" He become shock.."they have already left for airport, you have only two hour to stop her..." laksh rush outside without saying anything to anyone...ap called him to stop but he was not listening..

Laksh take his car and rush to the airport..his mind was full of ragini's thoughts..." no i can't let her leave me..she have to come back..." he speed up the car..suddenly from nowhere a small boy came infront of his car..to save the child he took a wrong turn which results car lose the control flip around three four time on the road making big accident..his head bump with glass and felt pain in every part of the body...everyone came for help, there was lots of noice around him, but the only word came from his mouth before losing consciousn was.." baccha.."

Ragini open her eyes in a jerk, despite of ac in the car, she became sweaty...looking out of window she found the traffic jam.." what happened..normally this road didn't have much traffic..?" Shekhar asked to driver..." actually someone has a big accident.."driver answered..." god may save the person..." janki pray," poor man, but can you please take us to airport from other road...we are in hurry..." shekhar asked the driver, he nodd and start taking the car to another road while ragini felt her heartbeat getting slow as much as they were going far away from the accident site, she start feeling restless because of unknown reason, her eyes become wet, wiping the tears away she start praying for that unknown person..

Laksh open his eyes slowly, he blink his eyes blankly, it takes some moments to registered in his mind what happened to him, when ap and kavita saw him awake..." laksh are you awake, doctor... how are you feeling now...doctor.." " maa...ragini...i have to go...i have to stop her..." saying he tried to get up..both tried to stop him but he didn't listen..

He take out drip from his left hand and tried to get down but can't able to...he get shock.." maa..i am not able to move.." ap tried to stop her sob placing a hand on her mouth while kavita tried to calm him.." bhai please calm down..listen to me..." " no kavi my left hand is also not moving...what happened to me...?" Asking he moved away the blanket from his body and get shock..." my leg...where is my leg...?" He asked in horrified...

Ap was not in contidion to conrtol more, run out crying loudly..it was difficult for kavita too, but she has to be strong, when doctor came inside. Laksh shout..." doctor...what you did with my leg..." " mr. Laksh please calm down...listen to us, you had a major accident in which your leg get infected..you were unconscious from last two days...if we wouldn't cutted your leg your whole body may get infected, and you would never abled to move in your whole life..and i really sorry to inform you that except your right hand and head your whole body get paralyzed..." laksh look him in shock without believing anything...

He was not crying neither saying anything just looking blankly, kavita get scared, holding his hand she cried..." bhai don't worry...everything will be fine, you will be get well soon.." " this is my punishment for hurting ragini..." he blabber slowly hardly hearing his own voice..then look at kavita with pleading eyes..." kavi please bring ragini back..please bring her back...i want her, i wants to say sorry to her...please bring her here..." kavita become silence, after laksh accident, ap send her to ragini, whatever may happened, but ragini is still laksh's wife, she have to right to know about his condition..but when kavita went there, watchman inform her that they had already left the country..but no one knows where..

"Kavi answer me na..why are you silence.." laksh shook her hand with his one hand..without anyword kavita hugged her brother tightly letting her own tears to fell down..

One week later, laksh get discharged from the hospital still not able to move even a little..in this one week he asked to everyone about ragini madly, knowing that no one know where is she..he asked omi to trace her, but they were just get vanished..omi tried every possible way but didn't found even a single clue about her..on the other hand swara her parents only came once to see him, may be beacuse swara was scared knowing that laksh found out about abortion or may be bacause he was no use of them anymore, as what a paralyzed man can give him...but laksh has no business with them, his total mind was busy in thinking about ragini how to get her back...

In the home, one expert was always there with him who helps him in his therapies...Two days after coming back..he found the dirtiest truth of his life..that day kavita and ap went to temple for praying laksh, while others made different excuses for not going..laksh was in his room when he felt thirsty, he search for his helper but remembered he send him to market for fruits, so he decided to go to the kitchen by ownself..after the accident they shifted his room to the ground floor so it was easy for him to go the kitchen on the wheel chair..

" why don't you throw them out of the house...they are of no use...i don't want my daughter to waste her life with some handicap.." it was shamishta, whose tongue was always so sweet for him now was bitter then bitter gourd... " i can't...because bussiness and this mansion is still in laksh's name.." kumar said helplessly.. " then kill him same as you killed his father..." she replied annoyedly..laksh felt his heart stopped beating.. " and how it will help, don't you remember with how much difficulties we closed that case and assured laksh that shekhar killed his father beacuse of jealousy whereas we both knew that they were best friend, shekhar was the one who tried to infrom dp about about our greed.." laksh was not able to listen more, he wanted to shout, to kill them but he knew he can't, so he silently came back in his room.. now he was more guilty, was totally shattered... he torture hurt his bacha for the mistake which was never her..he tried to harm her father who was wellwisher of his own father, who tried to help him..

Now he became more determined to find her, so he would ask apologies to her, to her family for his crime, he will do anything for their forgiveness as well as to punish bose family as he can't do anything sitting on wheel chair...laksh did everything, tolerate every pain, just to get well soon for searching ragini... doctors were very positive about his health..in three months he starts moving slowly..

in six months he start walking slowly with the help of crutches..seeing his will power doctor advice him for fake leg which will help him to walk without crutches..

A man wearing black three peice suit was walking in the corridor of one office, his walk was slightly falwed, but only can found when once look very carefully, otherwise he is totally perfect...everyone who saw him greed him good morning while he answered with just a nod..he came inside one cabin when one person was already waiting for him, he smiled.." hello laksh.." yes he was laksh..

Its been a one year, after six months of accident, on doctors advice he did operation which was become successful..now he can walk without the crutches, with the help fake leg...but in this year nothing else changed, he was still living with bose family, not because he is weak, but he wanted to punish them infront of ragini, because they were not only his criminals but ragini's too...on the other hand bose family was still like before with him, but this time lakah didn't came in their fake love as he very well knew about their real faces, he was just waiting for his bacha...

And about ragini, he still didn't had single clue about her, but he didn't lose his hopes..he was searching her with same passion and willing, in which omi was helping him equally, laksh had told him everything, first omi get hell angry on him, but later forgive him when he saw guilt and truthness in his eyes.. and he was now with laksh in his cabin...

Laksh sit on his chair.." so, what makes you come here in this early morning...?" Laksh asked, omi smile broadly.." i have a great news which i wanted to give you by sitting infront of you to see your expression..." laksh look him confusion.." what news..?"his heart was beating faster. He had a slightly idea what he was talking about, but he didn't wanted to create hopes, which will hurt painfully if broke...omi's face glow with happiness.." i find where is ragini bhabi..." he said happily...

Laksh heart skip a beat, he felt like he listen wrong, how could he find her when they were not able to find in one year.." are..are...you..se..serious..?" Words was not coming out from his mouth, omi nodd his head..." yes bro..we found her..you will soon going to meet her...she is in California.." laksh get up from his chair and hugged him tightly..his eyes were moist while lips has a broad smile..." thank you omi...thank you so much, you have no idea what favour you did on me..." omi chuckle breaking the hug.." don't be so emotional..and get ready to meet bhabi.." laksh nod and whispered looking at ragini's picture which was placed on his table..." Get ready to be mine again, bachha.."

In the crowded street of California a girl wearing a yellow top and blue jeans with blue leather jacket was walking...suddenly someone called from behind..." ragini..." she was ragini as soon as she turned back someone clicked her photo buy unknown by this she smile at the girl who called her, she was her class mate..they talked for sometimes then ragini left not knowing that from the last week someone was continuesly keeping eyes on her..

In night she was sitting in garden, looking in the space blankly..the garden was almost empty, only one or two peoples were there..while she regularly come here at this time for a peace..its been one year, but still it was feeling like about yesterday..she pretend to be happy infront of her family but was totally broke inside..that torture, that pain was not ready to leave her, her baby, laksh's hate everything keeps killing her daily again again...suddenly she saw flash light from the bush, like someone clicked the picture...she get shock...

" who is there...?" she shout..there was a silence for a moment then suddenly a man wearing black mask came out from bush and start running toward gate..." hey you... stop..." she shout but he didn't without thinking twice she take out her sandal and throw aiming at man...it directly land on man's back, he shout in pain, but didn't stopped running and left.." damn it...who was that...and why did he clicked my photo...?" But she had no idea...

" haay...meri kamar..." omi fell on sofa shouting in pain while laksh also fell beside him laughing..." how could you be so idiot omi...why didn't you switch off the flash light..?" He asked controlling his laugh as omi was getting angry..." its been a week, why are you stalking her, why don't you just go infront of her and talk her in person instead of her pictures...we have already clicked more then thousand pictures of her in a week...just stop it now..." laksh smile taking her picture in his hand, he clicked this picture when she was in college eating a burger.. the burger was inch a part from her mouth..she was looking very cute with open mouth.. " i think you are right...the time has come..."

Next day ragini was going to college, today she decided to go walking as she was feeling dull for no reason...in her gray kurti and black leggings with black muffler in neck she was looking beautiful as usual...suddenly two Range Rover stop infront of her making her confused..her heart stop beating when one man came outside..." laksh.." she blabber slowly in fear...

He was coming toward her with a smile while she was taking step back in fear but he was fast then her..." hello my love, you looks more beautiful then earlier..." he said giving a brief look to her, she felt shiver..." what are you doing here...?" She asked in fear..." i am here to get you back..." he said holding her hand.." leave me..." she said in a tear trying to freed her hand...but instead laksh placed a handkerchief on her nose and she felt dizzy falling on her broad chest..

" what..you did...?" She didn't get the chance to complete her sentence and fell unconscious...omi look him with widen eyes..." what you did..?" Laksh shrug his shoulder..." i don't had anyother option...now asked captain to prepare jet, we are leaving in half hour...i want my wife to gain conscious in her real house..." he said picking up ragini in bridal style, looking her lovingly....

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 1.4K 8
This story is inspired by real swaragini but with some major twists in it. It's a few shots. Peep in to know more
45.6K 2.6K 20
Man : hello my beautiful wife, what did he thought, that if he threaten me then i will get scared and won't come here.. Girl : if you wannna to kill...
40.8K 2.8K 28
Innocent ragini.......😇 notorious lakshya..........😜 #1 in tejaswipraksh on 26 july 2020
21.5K 1.4K 11
What happens if he loves her, but she doesn't love him?