Falling For The Blind Billion...

By YourPsychodreams

The Caruso Series Book 1: Falling for The Blind Billionaire Book 2: The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge - She... More

Disclaimer
Chapter 1: The Betray
Chapter 2: The Setup
Chapter 3: The Conclusion
Chapter 4: The deal
Chapter 5: The Vow/ Wedding
Chapter 6: The reception
Chapter 7: The Opinions
Chapter 8: The paranoia
Chapter 9: The ignorance
Chapter 10: The first task
Chapter 11: The breakdown
Chapter 13: The Untold
Chapter 14: The Possibilities
Chapter 15: The Unexpected
Chapter 16: The flinch
Chapter 17: The Strange Appointment
Chapter 18: The help
Chapter 19: The Karmic
Chapter 20: The crack-feels
Chapter 21: The double-truth
Chapter 22: The Great- News
Chapter 23: The Indiscretion
Chapter 24: The Reproof
Chapter 25: The Behaviour
Chapter 26: The Unacceptable
Chapter 27: The Rage
Chapter 28: The Uncoil
Chapter 29: The Misconception
Chapter 30: The Inhuman
Chapter 31: The Kindness
Chapter 32: The Perfect husband
Chapter 33: The Flamboyant
Chapter 34: The Bravery
Chapter 35: The Regret
Chapter 36: The Dinner
Chapter 37: The Backfired
Chapter 38: The Contractions
Chapter 39: The Delivery
Chapter 40: The Smart Caruso's
Chapter 41: The Warning
The Billionaire Ex-Lover's Revenge(Book 2)
Chapter 42: The Wrong Coincidence
Epilogue: The Threat!
Trailer
Wattys2021
FORCED MARRIAGE TO THE PSYCHOTIC BILLIONAIRE (book 1&2)
Dominant & Submissive
Reason: Must read
Book Two: Out Now
Announcement
Announcement 2 ( must read)

Chapter 12: The Recreation

3.7K 176 14
By YourPsychodreams

Work hard for what you want because it won't come to you without fighting. You have to be strong and courageous and know that you can do anything you put your mind to. If somebody puts you down or criticizes you, keep on believing in yourself and turn it into something positive.- Leah LaBelle

NICOLO CARUSO'S P.O.V

Immediately I arrived home, Zia Benedetta saluted me and took my coat to my room. Alessandro went to park the car in the garage. Zeta helped me walk to my chair. It was very late, I did finish some unfinished business with an old client, and it went well. Zia Benedetta walked down the stairs to where I was sitting.

"How was your day? Signorino," she questions me.

I smile slightly with my head down. "Stressful, but great," I say. Just realizing that I've not heard from Gisella the whole day hits me. "Where is Gisella?" I questioned.

I have been staying away from her lately, even though our marriage was inconvenient and was an impromptu decision by my father. I must say that Gisella is a nice girl. I've been deceiving her and everyone.

"She's in her room, Sleeping, Signorino." her voice grasped. Her voice sounds faint, which means that something is wrong. Zia Benedetta has always been a lively person. But now, her voice sounds unhappy.

"What is the problem? Zia Benedetta," I questioned. "I hope all is well with Gisella? Did she eat something before going to bed?" Immediately, asking her these questions made me realize something. Gisella never goes to bed early. Either she'll be working on some documents from work or eating snacks or watching movies in the theatre.

Zia Benedetta was just silent. I exhale. "Talk to me, Zia Benedetta. I'm asking you a question." I raise my voice at her, feeling eager to know how she's doing. I know that I don't have the right to go close to her. Our marriage was impromptu, but what my papà is doing is wrong.

He told me to marry her for his selfish reason's evening using my dead mamma to get to me. I've not seen him or talking about his goddam plan for over four months now.

I repeat. "Zia Benedetta, what is happening with Gisella?" I raised my voice at her again, a thing that I hadn't done to her after my first Nanny left. I've nevertheless raised my voice at her before for any so-called reason. I felt her stiffen in shock, her foot swift on the floor slightly.

She gasps. "She....she didn't eat anything before going to bed. " she mouthed.

I frown. "She didn't eat anything? on what ground?" I asked in anger. "And?" I added, willing to hear why I know that Gisella doesn't eat outside for supper, she does eat dinner at work, or either Zia Benedetta will pack food for her in a takeaway flask.

She inhales sharply. "She cried, she cried herself to her room," she says.

Immediately the frown on my face was replaced with curiosity. "She cried? Why? what happened?" I was eager to know.

"Well, Signorino, her parents came to visit her. I went inside to prepare something for them to eat, but before I came out of the kitchen, they were gone, and I saw her crying bitterly. I wanted to comfort her, and I asked her what the problem was, then she said nothing that she was okay. I told her that food was ready, and then she said she's not hungry, that when you return, I should tell you that she's fast asleep." her voice felt lower than ever like she was going to cry.

I inhale. "Ok, take me to my compartment. I'll talk to her tomorrow morning before she leaves for work." I don't understand Gisella, the last time I saw her cry was when she was trying to prove herself not guilty as charged by Viola and Pietro.

I need to tell her the truth about me now. Instantly, Zia Benedetta holds my hand to support my walk to my room. Zeta must be worn out for today, and I wanted her and Alessandro to start working on the mission I gave to them. The Santoro's and the Moretti's must pay, If not now but soon. I know that Gisella doesn't want me to help her with her revenge, but I will help her secretly, even if it means revealing my secrets.

***

GISELLA'S POV

My mobile phone was ringing nonstop, but I didn't respond to it because I knew that I still had a lot of time to sleep before work time. Whosoever is calling can wait. I called them back when I was chance, and I decided to get up and put on a simple dress and walk down to the sitting room to get the documents that I left there last night. Zia Benedetta walks in front of the previous step of the stairs.

With a bright smile as always, even though I made her feel terrible yesterday, I returned the smile. "Buongiorno Zia Benedetta." I salute her.

her smile increased. "Buongiorno Anche a te, mia signora, come ti senti stamattina. " she questions.

"I'm feeling wonderful," I reply to her brightly. "I'm sorry for yesterday Zia Benedetta." I apologize.

"it's ok, Mia Signora, here..." She handover the intercom phone to me. "Someone has been calling, so I told her to wait," she says, "She will call you back," she added and nodded at me before walking in the direction of the breakfast table.

"Hmm, strange, who would call the home line..." Immediately it started ringing. I okayed it and put the phone closer to my ear.

"Hello?" I say, but a recognized voice voiced out angrily.

"Gisella Molinero, you went too far. Are you the one behind what happened to Brizo? Do you know that you've just destroyed the life of a Model? How could you do this? I thought you were a decent girl." she spits out craps.

"OH, and how is that my fault? This happened to him because he was trying to help his girlfriend get back at me, and I just did my job." I frown.

she groans. "You can retreat the news. Let us forget about it. He had foreseen his mistake and greatly apologized," she said with a light smile evidencing through her voice.

I furrow my confused brows. "The deed has already been done, neither you nor I could settle it down; also, you don't have to seek up to me so frequently, for crying out loud, Barone publishing company is not mine, neither is it for my husband, I've no say in the companies order, why keep on pestering me?" I raised my voice.

she yells. "Gisella Molinero, what is this nonsense that you're blabbing about? I know that it was all you or your Signor Nicolo. I wanted you to help them," she said calmly.

I exhale. " And what do I care, for your information, since you referred to my husband just now as Signor, which currently means a married man, you should at least refer to me as Signora Gisella Caruso because I am the one that the married man got married to. you're clear about your thoughts, so this is what they deserve." I spat out honestly.

She sounds frustrated already. I can feel it in her voice. "Gisella Molinero, don't you feel guilty?" she stated out.

"Uhh...Ahem, It's Gisella Caruso or Signora Caruso. Why will I feel guilty? You should be the one feeling the quilt, not me, Just to let you know that I'm not sorry! Not even a bit, and I should let you know about one thing, that with or without the help of my husband, I'll fight back, and also don't worry Mia Cara Viola because I will surely hit you and Pietro where the sun does not shine," Immediately after I removed the phone from my ears and hang up.

I strolled out of my room to see Zia Benedetta standing with a tray of food in her hand. "Mia Signora, Your breakfast," she said. I carried it from her and handed over the phone to her, saying.

"Zia Benedetta, if the lady that called earlier calls again in the future, please hang up, don't stress yourself to get me to answer, ok? and thank you for the meal."

she nods. "Ok, Mia Signora."

"Has my husband gone out with Alessandro and Zeta already?" I ask, knowing too well that he has been keeping himself away from me since we started sleeping in separate rooms. Either he left early in the morning, or he came back late.

she smiles. "Mia Signora, that was what I want to tell you. He said you should see it after breakfast." that smile?

I furrow my suspecting eyebrows at Zia Benedetta. "Oh, is that so?"

she nods."Yes, Mia Signora, he said you should see him before going to work."

"Okay, then, just tell him I'll be down in thirty minutes." she nods slightly and walks away. I wonder what he wants to talk about this early.

*

Viola's P.O.V

"Gisella !!!!" I screamed as I threw my phone away, making it hit the wall. I started throwing every breakable antique that was in the living room.

"Oh, calm down, Signorina Moretti, you had already smashed many of Signorino Santoro's Antiques." Pietro's head chef Ennio rushed out, holding me away from the broken pieces.

I push him away and pick up the sofa pillow and throw it backward. "Go away from me, all of you, esci," I yelled. But I halt when the pad hits Pietro's face.

"Why are you upset? Viola," Pietro asks with a confused utterance.

I ran to meet him and hug him as I cried on his suit. "Gisella, Gisella has grown wings, she's pissing me off so much, she's a torn in my flesh, help me!" I say in between tears.

but he let go of me and held my shoulders. "I've told you counterless times, let her be, let Gisella be, we have done a lot of wrong to her. And I've told you before to stay away from Maltida and her boyfriend, and she is just using you as a ladder to reach success." He groans.

I was shocked by his reply. " Pietro, what are you talking about...?" I questioned him.

I sighed tiredly. "Viola, please, I am exhausted from working too much today because..." he stopped and rolled his eyes. "Please don't bother me anymore. We'll discuss this later," he concluded.

I felt tears welled up in my eyes as I hugged myself softly. "Pietro... I've done a lot for you," I said, as my tears dropped on my cheeks, knowing too well that he would surely succumb to my request.

he groans in pity. "Ugh, ok...fine." he agrees.

to make him feel guilty and sympathy for me. "You cannot betray me, Pietro. You know how much I love you," I added as he drew me closer to his body in a warm hug.

NO! I can't let you off that easily.

WORD TRANSLATION

<<ITALIAN>> Buongiorno Zia Benedetta

<<ENGLISH>> Good morning, aunt Benedetta

<<ITALIAN>>Buongiorno Anche a te, mia signora, come ti senti stamattina.

<<ENGLISH>>Good morning to you too, my lady. How are you feeling this morning?

<<ITALIAN>>esci

<<ENGLISH>> get out

<<ITALIAN>> Signor, Signorino, Signore

<<ENGLISH>> Mr, Mister, Mister

<ITALIAN>> Signora, Signorina

<<ENGLISH>> Mrs, Miss

**Don't forget to vote and share**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2M 188K 48
WARNING: CONTAINS MATURE SCENE, INTENDED FOR MATURE ONES ONLY! She's simple. He's the hottest monster of all Italians and probably the world. She's...
... By Keyla Gonzalez

General Fiction

1.8M 45.2K 26
10.4K 817 16
This story is about two individuals, Alessandro and Evelyn who are different in nature and were bought up in different circumstances. Their situation...
62.1K 2K 37
𝓐𝓫𝓼𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓭 (v) • To leave hurriedly and secretly, typically to escape from custody or avoid arrest. ARDEN SERRANO He is the best advocate in who...