Life Sentence | Harry Bingham

Par FanFictionsMS

Alana Mills first thought she was going on a normal Camping trip with her school peers, but as a storm rolls... Plus

-One
-Two
-Three
-Four
-Five
-Six
-Seven
-Eight
-Nine

CAST

6K 131 10
Par FanFictionsMS

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄

( C A S T ! )

AMELIA ZADRO
as ALANA MILLS

ALEX FITZALAN
as HARRY BINGHAM

( EXTENDED CAST ! )

THE SOCIETY CAST as THEMSELVES

( SUMMARY ! )

A group of 200 students mysteriously end up in an exact replica of their town with their parents, siblings, and government gone, nowhere to be found. When having fun with their new freedom becomes perilous, the group of teens struggles to get their towns back to normal while trying to survive.

While others lock themselves up, trying everything to contact their parents or cause a rampage, Alana Mills finds comfort in the boy who's struggling underneath his own skin.

"This is really starting to feel like a life sentence."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.5K 921 15
When over 200 teenagers are stranded in what seems like their hometown of West Ham, they have to find a way to survive. Without police, parents, and...
18.5K 321 28
Dahlia Jenkins thought she had her whole life figured out she had planned everything that she wanted to do during her last days in high school and he...
96.5K 1.7K 16
based on netflix's 'the society' katherine wood expected to go on a regular school trip with her peers, but to their dismay, the bus didn't stop at t...
82.2K 1.8K 15
{COMPLETED - 26/6/19} Diana Walker and the rest of her peers at West Ham head off on an extended camping trip but a storm forces them all to come hom...