adopted by 5sos

Oleh Mads_was_here

Hey my name is summer and I live in la in sunshine orpange. will summer ever get abopted Lebih Banyak

adopted by 5sos
today is the day.
contest
Adopted?
author note
One direction?
Hate
contest winner's
WHY!
Mommy?
I don't know
Him?
not an update
1k
Problems
Contest pt2
important

Rude

818 27 3
Oleh Mads_was_here

"I'm Cameron, Cameron Boyce" he said with a warming smile. "I'm Summer" I said smiling "ok so I'll leave you guys to talk" Simon said walking away. (I know Cameron is a nice guy but we need some action so) "listen here you little brat I'm not here to become friends I'm here to meet the guys and not there stupid daughter" he said bending down to my level. "Look here I never wanted this to happen I never wanted to meet you and I never wanted to be friends ok so why don't you get out my face and go suck your bosses butt"I spat back.  Then he punched me and thats when daddy Luke came out. "What the why did you hit her"he yelled "she was being rude to me she said that dhe didn't want to be friends"cameron said.

A/N

I'm so sorry I didn't update last week. I hope you like this chapter. What do you think luke would say to cameron. Will Cameron fall in love with summer? Keep rrading to find out!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

113K 3.4K 31
"she does not remind me of anything, everything reminds me of her." lando norris x femoc! social media x real life 2023 racing season
165K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
Doors open. Oleh ash

Fiksi Penggemar

605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...