WHY!

Ashton's pov

"I hate you" keeps running in my head. Shes right i had no reason to hit her. but she had no right to scare me now i think about i guess she was just playing around. " You have to go and tell you are sorry ash" luke said " I am going to do that right know" i said walking out the door and going to her doot. When I got there I had to think of what to say then I knocked and about a minute later Louis opend the door. " hey man can I help you with anything" he said. " Yeah can I talk to summer" I said " sorry man but she is sleeping and she doesn't want to see you right now." wull walking out into the hallway shuting the door behind him. " k thx can you just tell her that I am really srry about hitting her I really mean too." I said in a pleading voice " sure thing mate I will do that for you" he said. " thx man" I said walking away.

Summers pov

I wasn't really sleeping but I do have to ask the guys a question. I wull do it tomorrow. Then uncle Louis walked back inside. " hey uncle Louis can I ask you a question" I said " sure thing cupcake" he said with a smilr/worried face " why?" I asked but then uncle louis had a confused look on his face.

a/n hey guys I hoped yoy like this chapter. Guys I have a q&a book so if you want to ask me questions go check it out. k love yoy guys bye.