SECRETS ☹ teen wolf imagines...

By trikrutarazi

all in the title ;) More

info
isaac lahey • getting along (+stiles)
peter hale • in need of an alpha... or two (+derek)
liam dunbar • marking
brett talbot • locker room
derek hale • help you forget
jordan parrish • little miss
aiden steiner • step up, be a man
isaac lahey • no title
derek hale • pack mom
peter hale • princess
isaac lahey • you're my werepuppy
aiden steiner • cant be late
scott mccall • you caught me
liam dunbar • too weak?
derek hale • wet dreams
isaac lahey • do you wanna touch me (there)
peter hale • the tainted rose
kira yukimura • better be quick
chris argent • parent-teacher cock-ference
bobby finstock • stockings
derek hale • you're mine
lydia martin • my prize
derek hale • the alpha and the beta
deucalion • the mighty fall
isaac lahey • you're hot (when you're mad)
derek hale • first time squirting
peter hale • we are...
aiden steiner • pride and pre-what?
scott mccall • lucky
isaac lahey • too late
pydia • just a little distraction
special chapter
peter hale • shit happens
scott mccall • alpha
stiles stilinski • LA VLOG #1
stiles stilinski • LA VLOG #2
stiles stilinski • LA VLOG #3
isaac lahey • this sucks
derek hale • roommates
scott mccall • flirty alpha
isaac lahey • best friends
chris argent • training
jordan parrish • reunited and it feels so good
peter hale • secret family
scott mccall • IVF
theo raeken • dirty little secret (+brett)
noah stilinski • wrap master
deucalion/talia hale • they call me deucalion
bobby finstock • good to be back
lydia martin • three's a crowd (+malia)
isaac lahey • are you drunk, mrs lahey
malia tate • in the name of love
scott mccall • lust and pizza
derek hale • two months
brett talbot • never have I ever
chris argent • prove it
peter hale • comfort
isaac lahey • good girl
scott mccall • favourite wolf
peter hale • always with you
jordan parrish • the rest of eternity
being a mccall and dating isaac would include
peter hale • eating for two
scott mccall • love games
noah stilinski • dinner plans
peter hale • baby boy
lydia martin • that's my baby
peter hale • my hale men (+derek)
chris argent • admitted feelings
peter hale • no title
isaac lahey • no title
noah stilinski • glass of water
peter hale • sleepovers
lydia martin • meet the pack
pydia • candlelight
peter hale • confessions
a/n
a/n

lydia martin • oh, stiles will get something from all of this (+scott)

2.1K 17 0
By trikrutarazi

WARNINGS: THREESOME, SMUT, STRONG LANGUAGE, UNPROTECTED SEX

“Should we ask him together? Should I ask him by myself? Wait, should you ask him?” I ask with a tone of panic.

    Lydia was bouncing around next to my boyfriend’s locker as we waited for him. “I don’t- shit, I don’t know, Y/N…”

    I took a deep breath. “Okay. I’ll ask Scott when he gets over here. He can’t ever tell his princess no.”

    I pull my tank top down a little more to expose my breasts more that they already were. I also pulled my already short shorts up higher. My werewolf sense of hearing and smell picked up Scott’s scent and footsteps as he closed in on me and Lydia.

    He growled low in my ear. “Mmmm, looking good, Princess.” He kissed my neck.

    I bit my lip and wrapped my arms around his neck. “I have a question for my Alpha.”

    I heard Lydia giggle at the way Scott pressed his lips together and close his eyes after I called him what he likes to be called while we have sex.

   “And what is that, baby?” He grips my hips harder.

    “I was just gonna ask if we could have a threesome…with Lydia…tonight.”

    “Ummm,” Scott paused, “I don’t really enjoy the thought of putting my dick inside of someone that isn’t you, Y/N.”

    Lydia interjected. “Oh, hunny, I’m not in it for you. I want her.”

   I winked at Lydia and turned back to Scott.

    “I mean, the thought of my girlfriend fucking her best friend while I watch sounds really fucking hot. I’m in. Literally.” He smirked at his own stupid pun. “Wait, what about Stiles?”

   Lydia and I looked at each other and smiled. “Oh, don’t worry. He is going to get something out of it.”

    I kissed Scott. “Meet us at my house after you clean up from practice?”

   Scott nodded and told us both not to touch each other until he got there. We both told him we wouldn’t and then walked to my Charger hand-in-hand to go to my house and set up what we needed for tonight.

    Lydia and I were almost done setting up the last hidden camera in the space beside the shelf on my wall and the top of the bookshelf.

    “Looks good! Just a little more toward the bookshelf. To the left.”  I say.

    My laptop started to ring and I saw that Stiles was trying to Skype me. I looked at Lydia and she smirked. I took of my shirt and bra, covering up with only a button up shirt that Scott left at my house. I unbuttoned all but one button and answered the call.

   “Hi, Stilessss.” I say.

   Stiles bit his lip. “Mmm. Hey there sexy girl. Where is Lydia?”

   Lydia came up behind me and kissed my lips. “Hey, baby. Everything is all set up for you to watch. Kinda sad that you can’t be here. I’m sure Y/N could have convinced Scott to let you join.”

    Stiles closed his eyes at the thought of it. “I know, but dad really needed me to be in Cali with him. But maybe I can use a “welcome home” present, Y/N.”

   “I can definitely get Scott on board with it.” I say. “But he’s going to be here soon. All you have to do is click on the camera name and it will switch the angle. Lydia is gonna minimize the Skype screen and make it look like my laptop is just on, okay?”

    Stiles smiled. “Sounds good. I’m in my own hotel room so, let me get myself ready, if you know what I mean.”

    There was the sound of the door opening downstairs and Scott’s voice. “Princess? Lydia? I’m here!”

   Lydia yelled back, “We’re upstairssss!”

    We minimized the Skype call and quickly made it look like we were doing something other than talking to Stiles about watching our threeway.

   Scott came into my bedroom wearing his lacrosse sweats and a white shirt. I growled at the sight of him and he took a wiff of the room.

    “Smells really good in here.” He had a smirk on his face, “are you two thinking about what is about to happen?”

    Lydia slides her hands into my shirt, touching my exposed nipple and making me moan. “Oh, Scottie, we haven’t been able to stop thinking about it all day. It took a lot not to just pounce on Y/N and touch her sweet little pussy.”

   I moaned and Scott grabbed himself through his sweats. “Baby, I want to watch you and Lydia. And then I’m going to join.”

    I looked at my boyfriend “But I want you Scott.”

    Scott flashed his red eyes at me and made me whimper with sexual desire. “You are going to obey your Alpha and do as he said. Do you understand me?”

    I nodded and rubbed my thighs together. Lydia leaned into my ear. “Don’t worry Y/N. I’ll take care of that little problem.”

    Lydia and I walked to the bed. The two of us glanced at the camera that is hidden near my bed and winked, knowing Stiles was watching. Lydia grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me into her lips. Her lips were so soft and they tasted like sweet strawberries. I slipped my hand into the waistband of her underwear and rubbed circles on her clit, She moaned into the kiss and Scott moaned from behind us. Lydia wasted no time ripping the shirt off of my body and throwing me to the bed. She crawled on top of me and ripped my thong off of my body, throwing it somewhere in the room. She pushed her fingers into my wet entrance and thrusted them in and out. After a few moans and gasps she added a third finger into me, making me arch my back off the mattress.

    “Oh, fuck, Lydia! It feels so good! Fuck!” I scream, silently thanking the Gods above that my parents would be gone for the next three months for a Bio Science investigation.

    I pushed Lydia’s hand away and flipped her on her back. I winked at her and she spread her legs. I crossed my legs with her and ground my wet core against hers. Lydia and I moaned together and she pushed harder onto me, bringing me so close to my orgasm.

    “Y/N….oh, God, I’m gonna cum…don’t stop!” Lydia moaned/screamed.

    Lydia and I ground our wet cores against each other, and within a few moments, we both came.

     Scott came up behind me and ran his big hand down my back, just until he reached my ass to give it squeeze. I bit my lip and looked over my shoulder at him.

    “My turn.” He says as his eyes glow red.

    I get on my back and wait for what he was going to do to me. Scott had his hard cock in his hand and climbed up to me and pulled me down lower by my ankles. He pushed my knees apart and growled. He climbed over me and shoved his hard member inside of my pussy, pounding in and out from the start. The sheer roughness of my boyfriend’s thrusts took my voice away. I could only scratch my finger nails down his back and thrust my hips up with his.

    “Does that feel good, my baby beta? Does your Alpha’s cock feel good pounding into like that?” Scott said lowly into my ear.

    I nodded my head as fast as I could. “Lydia? I want you to come sit on Y/N’s face. Now.”

    Lydia said, “Yes, Alpha.” and climbed over my face and I stuck out my tongue.

    She lowered herself onto my face and I licked a strip on my best friend’s wet pussy. Lydia moaned and grabbed the headboard with one hand and her hair with the other. She grinded down on my tongue and moaned my name while Scott pounded into me. The room was filled with the sounds of sex and moans from the three of us involved in these devious acts.

     “Fuck, fuck, fu-fuck! I’m cumming!” Lydia gasped, out of breath. After she came, Lydia moved off to my side and rubbed my clit while Scott’s cock hit my g-spot.

    Scott came to my ear and said in a low voice, “Your Alpha is going to cum inside you. I want to see my beta carry my pups. Are you ready for it, baby?”

    I screamed, so close to release. “Yes, Alpha! I want it. Make me cum!”

    With a few more thrusts, Scott emptied himself inside me and pulled out.

    Lydia, Scott and I laid on the bed and panted. Scott was the first one to break the silence.

    “So, is Stiles really okay with this? I mean, he doesn’t get anything out of it, really.”

    Lydia got up and opened the Skype call from Stiles. “Oh, trust me,” she said, “he got something out of it.”

    Scott looked at the computer and saw his best friend sitting with his hands behind his head and a towel draped over his lap. “Hey, Scott.”

    Scott looked at me with a wicked look in his eye. “Oh, baby, you are going to get it so much harder when we are alone.”

    I looked at Scott in his eyes. “Bring it on, Alpha.”

BY FANDOMTEXTIMAGINES ON TUMBLR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.7K 42
❛ 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙥𝙖𝙨𝙩, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙨, 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙖𝙣 �...
1.1M 19.3K 154
☼ imagines and preferences for the teen wolf characters. [ WRITTEN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, SOME ARE BAD ] mtv's teen wolf -gothlunch 2016-2017 COMPLE...
4.8K 239 8
©️ - 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙞𝙡𝙮𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 , 2024
1.5M 34.2K 147
*REQUEST CLOSED Imagines of: Scott McCall Stiles Stilinski Derek Hale Jackson Whitmore Brett Talbot ...