You suck less than most peopl...

De wednesdaysdancemvs

Mj and Peter sitting in a tree Mais

One last time
One last time - part two
One last time- part three
Help me
Please leave requests
Beggin'

Dog eyes

9K 64 59
De wednesdaysdancemvs

Been a quick minute since I've written on here, also have always been hesitant to write smut. Yolo

Also listen to the song while reading^
Timing doesn't matter or correlate much in this chapter, so after endgame I guess

Peter watched as the morning light cascaded over Michelle's sleeping body, entranced by her appearance.

He had crept into her apartment that night from the fire escape, pretty beat up from something on the job. Mj had grabbed the first aid kit and helped him out no hesitation. She was always there. It was always her.
They had fought after that, well more like he sat on the bed head hung in shame as she went off in a tangent on how tiring it was being his friend never knowing if he was okay or not.

Eventually she had stopped, and apologized. She knew how much this job meant to him.

Michelle stirred awake slowly, her eyes fluttered open and
Peter couldn't take his eyes off her
Peter couldn't stop admiring her eye lashes, dark and like violin strings,
Eyes, a neutral brown yet a fire was hidden inside them,
Her cheekbones, high and defined on her face creating the perfect shadows.

Michelle noticed his gaze, somehow in tranced in the moment not questioning it.
Peters hand crept up the grey sheets to hers, barley any contact at first, until his fingers fell inlaced with hers.

The feeling sent a sensation of electricity up her hand,
Sans speaking

Soon his hand moved to her cheek, his thumb pad stroking her cheek, her hand ontop of his.

It was that same feeling again, stronger now.
They'd both been holding back, the tension spilling out into compassion.

"Chelle'" Peter said softly, eyes not leaving hers.
Their foreheads rested together, eyes closed
Lips almost touching, but not yet.
Her lips hovered over his were too much for him.
Peter leaned in swiftly, sealing the deal.
Their lips met softly, quickly turning more passionate.
All that built up tension, and all the waiting they'd done, was released, but he still couldn't hold himself together.
And it was over too quickly, his eyes opening up with a questioning look on his face, confused why she'd pulled away
"Michelle-" he started to say,
"I love you" She cut off. Michelle didn't care if it was too soon, because it truly wasn't.
It had been years of them hiding their feelings, which made sense when he didn't spare a moment to say it back
"I'm so in love with you" He said back.
Their lips met again for a while, before peter found himself ontop of her caging her against the bed.

Mj bit his bottom lip softly, a small tease.
His eyes opened widening, that effected him more than he wished it did, pressure growing in his pants.

They fell into the same pattern, never missing a beat. They couldn't hold back anymore, they had been searching for each other for years, found each other. They were meant for each other.

Michelle's hand wandered up to the back of his neck, one of his hands rested at her hip, the other one on the bed next to her head, holding himself up to keep from crushing her.

I get dog eyes when I think about you

He'd looked down at her, Mj had noticed a change.
He'd always had such a puppy eyes, a baby face.
Now they were dog eyes.
They'd grown up. So much time between them lost, and they hadn't noticed. They were practically adults.

He treated her like she was too fragile and would break. If he wasn't careful, he could, his strength got in the way often, too inhuman.

But when Peter was with her, he felt like a normal 17 year old.
And it wasn't normal in a bad way. Sometimes he needed ordinary.
She treated him like he was any other 17 year old.  Unlike tony, Ned, May, or anyone that ever found out. Peter was still the Geeky awkward biology, star-wars obsessed kid he was before spider-man.
Just higher tuned senses and bigger muscles.

Your new eyes look pretty on you

Her tongue swiped his bottom lip, pleading entrance which was quickly accepted.
She pushed at him at first, like she was in-charge but peter wasn't accepting that.

His hands roamed up grabbing Michelle's wrists, pinning them above her head.

Their bodies rolled against each other's,
Peter self conscious about his hard.

Their bodies fit together like to puzzle pieces
Soon enough their hips created so much friction her bed was creaking slightly,
Heavy breathing and bed creaking was the only sounds.

Michelle's removed her lips from his, kissing his jaw.

Peters eyes widened and his breath caught in his throat at the contact from Michelle, it was pushing him over the edge

Michelle caught his reaction, a small smirk on her face. Mj sat up, straddling his lap
She pulled off her top, chest bare. Michelle had given up on bras years ago, another social standard she couldn't stand.

Peter couldn't take his eyes off her honey skin.
He copied her actions, kissing her jaw down to her neck.
He lied Michelle back down,
His lips trailed over her collar bone
Michelle guided his hand up her chest to her breast.

Peter was hesitant to place his hand there in the first place but now with her suggestion he didn't waste a moment.

Michelle felt his hard poking the inside of her thigh, she could feel the heat between her legs grow.

His hand pawed at her breast,
Peters lust grew, making him a little more rough.
He'd left marks along her collar bones making her breathe heavy
"Ow-" She said quietly, he was a little too rough with his hands
"Michelle I'm so sorry-" He sputtered and she shook her head
"Peter it's okay" She said, he didn't need to stress about it.

"Is this first time?" Michelle asked him, she'd picked up on some hints that it was
"Y-Yeah" He said nervously
"Are you still a Virgin?" Peter asked
"Virginity is a social construct, you can't lose anything to genitals" She huffed
"Y-Yeah you're right" peter followed
"But I haven't- had sex before"
Mj answered

The way the word rolled off her tongue slapped him in the face, and turned him on further

"A-are we having sex?" Peter asked, his voice went higher and broke in the middle of his sentence, obviously nervous.

"If you want to" Michelle said, obviously requiring consent
"But do you want to?" He asked concerned she didn't want to. Mj rolled her eyes, kissing him again. The answer between them was evident, they were just wasting time.

She pulled at the hem of his shirt, he quickly removed it tossing it on the floor. Michelle stopped functioning for a moment, mesmerized by his muscles.

Her fingers fiddled with his buttons, pulling them off him, peter gulped nervously.
Peter quickly pulled away her shorts

"So you're sure?" Peter double checked.
She nodded looking up at him from the bed.

He took a deep breath removing his boxers, by the time he had finished he looked up finding Mj had already removed hers.
They made eye contact once more, and she gave him a reassuring nod.

Peter took hold of her hips pulling her closer.
He started to push in before she groaned, he stopped immediately with a concerned look
"It's okay- it's always supposed to hurt the first time" Mj said reassuring him once again
"Just- be gentle"
Peter nodded and began thrusting in and out out softly and slowly. The feeling was different for the both of them, and was painful for Mj, he tried to ignore how well the feeling felt since she wasn't enjoying it as much, but it felt amazing.

Peter chewed the inside of his cheek trying to not let out any sounds.
Suddenly, Michelle rolled her hips forward, sending him over. He let out a soft moan, her soon moaning behind him.

Peter followed the slow pace in and out,
Michelle wrapped her arms around his shoulder pulling her off the bed a slight bit, chest against his. Michelle's moans were soft and sweet, he couldn't get enough of them. He burried his head in her neck, her curls tickled his face.

Michelle hesitated for a moment before saying
"Faster" besides the only way they'd find out what felt best was by experimenting.

Peter picked up his head. His grip on her hips tightened, pace becoming quicker. Both moans intensified.

With a faster pace, he began going deeper
Peter let out a deep moan, he was close
He slowed down his pace, he didn't want to finish in five minutes, not infront of Michelle.

Michelle squirmed
"No keep doing that" She whined. He shook his head no, Michelle jumped into action

Michelle sat up, now she was on-top.
She began kissing his neck, rolling her hips back an fourth back to the pace they were going before.

Peter bit his lip hard trying not to slip
Michelle rocked her hips back and forth faster, soft moans from her lips, while peter was a mess.
Her hands roamed up and down his arms and abdomen, admiring his muscles.
"E-em" He moaned the nick name
"I-I" he couldn't stop moaning, his finger nails dug into her hips.
Before he could say anything, he finished spilling over.

"Oh my g- I'm so sorry-" He stuttered in ecstasy
"It's okay" she said placing her lips back on his, she hadn't stopped.
"It felt good" she said about the slip

With a few more motions, Mj finished, collapsing onto his shoulder.
Her moans slowed down into just heavy breathing and her legs were shaky.

Peter her laid back down, pulling the sheet over their bare body.

For a minute they both laid there in amazement, breathing heavy.

Michelle was the first to say something
"Not too bad"
She said, trying to seem casual when she loved it
"Wow"
Was all peter could get out, he knew she liked it just as much as him, despite hiding it.
A smile grew on both of their faces.
He reached over, pushing a curl out of her face

"I love you" peter said once again
"I love you too" Mj said softly.

Their eyes never left each other's. They didn't need to explain the years of hiding their emotions, or anything else.
They got it

Peter and Mj stopped hiding their emotions from each other.

Word count 1770
Sorry the ending was bad lmao

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

208K 6K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
883K 20K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
382K 14.4K 44
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
433K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...