Private Property

By jushie_tag

Sana was working as a secretary for her boss Jeon Jungkook at Jeon enterprises.. Since the day they first met... More

First Meetup
Start of a Journey..
Something Pleasuring..
Hide Or Show
Willing To Do Everything
Dark Past
Serious Problem
Pain Inside Me
Regret
Sticking Out Something
Filling The Missing Part
Dying To Know
Executing What's Planned
Came to Visit..
A Bond With Tied Ends
Burned Feelings..
Why?
Little break
Caught
Tell Me
Resist
TrustBreaker
Short Announcement..
Tears
No More To Hide
Wise Words
One More Strike
Meeting The Group
Ignore
Eyes On You
Visit
A New Hole
Friendship Matters
Leading Misfortune
How We Did It
Meeting Her
Okay Is Not The Word
Secretly Jealous
Cold Whispers
Couldn't Walk
BackStabber
No One's Perfect
Sinner
Twisted
Rotated
Back
Gone
Oblivion Pt 2.
Back As New
Out Of The Blue
Announcement..
Trail
Unexpected Meet
Deception
Fleet
Pinocchio
Reunited
Gathering

Oblivion

652 33 2
By jushie_tag

Jin POV

It's been weeks since the death of Jungkook.. I still couldn't recover as everyone tried to.. I would just walk out of my room.. To eat and then come back in after.. I didn't even spend much time with Nayeon.. Which.. Resulted to a break up.. Everything.. Was just a mess.. Starting from that day when Jungkook died.. My whole life became blank..

I looked at the ceiling as I sighed and sat on the foot of my bed.. I turned around as I heard knocking in the door.. I sighed as I stood up and grabbed the doorknob as I twisted it..

I opened the door to see Hoseok..

I sighed as I left the door open and sat on my bed.. He closed the door and sat beside me as I waited for him to ask..

"Jin.." He called as I hummed..

"Everyone's.. Waiting for you downstairs... We're planning to go out today.. And.. It would be fun if you'll come.." He said as I chuckled and layed down..

"Can't.. I'm too tired.. Just tell them to leave me here.." I said as he sighed.. And nodded..

He went outside as I went to the door and locked it..

Nayeon POV

Everyone went inside the van as I waited for Hoseok to come down..

"Yah! Nayeon unnie! Come in!" Chaeyoung called as I shook my head..

"I'll be waiting for Jin.." I said as she nodded.. I turned around as I saw Hoseok coming down... I ran towards him..

"So? Is he coming?" I asked as he looked at me... And shooked his head..

I sighed as I went upstairs..

"Whatever you're trying to do.. Just don't.. He still won't come.." Hoseok said as I looked at him..

"He'll trust me.. I'm still his wife.." I said as Hoseok sighed..

"Well yes you're his wife.. But you don't own his heart anymore.. Whatever you do.. He will stay like this.." He said as I sighed and continued to go upstairs..

I walked towards the door of our room.. As I knocked and waited.. I knocked again but still.. No answer..

"Jin.. Come out please.." I said as I waited.. But still haven't heard anything..

"Look.. I- I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean everything I did before.. I know I was stupid for thinking such a stupid idea such as breaking up bu-" I was cut off when he opened the door.. The look in his eyes.. Shows that he cried each nights.. And sleeps a few hours only..

"Thinking such a stupid idea? Such as breaking up? Are you really sure about that?" He asked as I gulped and took a step forward..

"Yes.. I-I'm sorry.." I said as chuckled..

"Don't be.. Cuz I was the one who decided to end our relationship.." He said as I froze in shock..

"W-wait.. What?! W-what are you talking about?!" I asked as he placed both his arms inside his pockets..

"Let's just say.. I'm tired.." He said as I looked at him..

"Tired? Tired of what?" I asked as he leaned closer..

"Tired of you.." He said as I slapped his face so hard it became red..

"Surprised you'd hit me that hard.. Look Nayeon.. Stop trying on making me talk to you guys.. Cuz I won't.. And I won't recover until I find that was asshole.." He said as I felt tears on my cheeks..

"Are you out of your mind? Why are you still thinking about Taehyung? It's been weeks already.. She could've been sold to some men-"

"Don't you EVER! talk about Sana like that.." He yelled as I looked at him..

"Why? Is it because you love her? Huh? More than me? Tell me!" I yelled back as he grabbed my arm and looked at me..

"She means alot to me.. Happy now?" He asked as he let go of my arm as I let my tears fall.. He sighed as he turned around and was about to enter when..

"Jin!" I called..

He slightly turned his head..

"If you close that door.. I-.. I swear.. You'll never see me..  Again.." I said as he sighed.. He went inside as he closed the door.. I kneeled down crying as everything he said hurts my heart.. I was crying like a baby not when Jihyo arrived..

"Yah! Unnie what happened?" She asked as I hugged her.

"It's over.. Jihyo.. Its over.." I cried as she caressed my back...

"Don't worry Unnie.. I'm sure you'll find a better one.." She said as I nodded..

We both walked downstairs as I sighed and walked in the van..

Jin POV..

I heard everything.. As I sighed and let my tears fall.. I layed on the bed as I sighed.. And looked out of the window..

"If only I could reverse time.."

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 2.5K 49
Chou Tzuyu a very successful, young and beautiful CEO of one of the big companies of Asia. She never trust anyone easily, it's really difficult to pa...
2.2M 79.6K 70
Y/n, a single mother worked at new place and met her serious boss, Jeon Jungkook. While working they both tried to know each other but not touching l...
4.2K 177 26
❝ I'm not a home wrecker, but I can be your friend, Mr. Jeon ❞ ____________________________________ ➤ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 : romance/fluff/angst/smut ➤ 𝐏𝐀𝐈�...
10.8K 325 19
Meet Kim Jisoo a 23 year old woman who got married accident to her handsome boss and things go interesting when Kim Jisoo first love came back it wa...