arranged marriage to a cricke...

By ashwini177

The story revolves around a cricketer and a normal traditional girl who is tied in a relationship know as mar... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
THANK YOU
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 20 (engagement part 2)
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
wedding ritual
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
THANK YOU
part 50
Epilogue
BONUS PART 1
BONUS PART 2
BONUS PART 3
SUGGESTIONS
BONUS PART 4
The Ends and A New Beginning
New Story: Hop Skip Wed

part 19 (engagement part 1)

20.6K 652 23
By ashwini177

KARTHIK POV :

I am really nervous today its my engagement oh god from now i have so much of responsibility, i cant even believe that today is my engagement, after our first date i could not meet my Ms. Fairy due to my practice session and we could not even talk in phone with each other after ten days i am going to see her, i missed her alot her cute red nose, her big doe eyes, her pink lips which i feel like kissing it daily oh god karthik now a days you dont have shame always thinking about only kisses my thoughts were broke by virat yes my full team came yesterday itself to irritate me and to make me more nervous, everyone were their except sachin bhai he is coming today evening directly to the venue again my thoughts were broke by virat who asked.

VIRAT : are you nervous buddy ?

He asked with a naughty smile where as i gave a dead glare all started laughing mahi bhai came and said.

MAHI BHAI : oh god boy you are this much nervous than think about your Ms. Fairy who will be nervous more than you.

Ya whatever he said is right i took my phone and called her she pickedup in one go and said cheerfully but virat snatched my phone and put it in speaker and made me speak

PRIYA : hi bahu whatup you called me ?

She said and all my team were suppressing their laughter after hearing bahu from her i said her.

KARTHIK : cant you stop call me bahu and i thought you will be nervous but i dont think so you are nervous.

Her reply made me smile

PRIYA : why should i be nervous i am really excited to get married secretly and the best part is no one will know that i am your wife it will be full of fun bahu and dont say me that you are nervous like a freaking shy girl.

She said i saw my team who are laughing like a hell and she again continued

PRIYA : you know anushka and sakshi bhabhi are here They are really very sweet even raina bhai wife everyone are helping me out but atlast they got tired and are sleeping now.

Suddenly virat shouted

VIRAT : what happened to my wife she never sleeps like that.

Which made me smile and said him

KARTHIK : oh it wont be anushka fault priya would have been talking talking talking that they got tired by listening to her blabbers.

PRIYA : oh Mr. Bahu what do you think of yourself haan i never talk so much you know i am a very good girl, such a sweet girl and you are talkative not me 

I giggled seeing her irratated voice i just wanted to pinch her nose when she is irritated when i was about to talk my team said bye to priya and cut the call saying i have to get ready i gave them a dead glare for cutting the girl soon i got ready in silver colour sherwani

PRIYA POV :
I dont know how this 10 days flew so fast but i missed karthik alot in this 10 days as we could not even talk properly as my relatives came so i did not talk to him today its a big day for us its our engagement which will be more memorable for us, my thoughts were broke by his phone call, i chuckled when he was nervous but we could not talk much as his teammates were their and after sometime his teammates cut the call. i went to get fresh after i came out my friends karthik teammates wife helped to wear my silver colour lehenga which is really looking elegant and simple.

I got ready wearing my silver lehenga and a makeup artist started doing my makeup my friends and my cousin started teasing me saying marriage life is boring, and anushka mainly said.

ANUSHKA : you know sometime i will feel why did i marry a cricketer because they wont be home, always their will be a match which will be in other states or countries, but when we love each other we will start loving their job also so we will become their supportive system and enjoy whatever they do.

She said this i smiled and said

PRIYA : they are working hard just for our india, they live their family and play, practice and win only to make our country proud which will make us proud. Seeing others happiness in their win makes us happy, seeing our partners happiness in cricket makes us happy.

I said she smiled atlast i got ready
but now i am nervous because i want karthik to stare at me when i go near him, i brushed my thoughts, i saw my mom and dad who are having tears in their eyes seeing me even i had tears and hugged them tightly but my mom broke and said.

MOM : now dont cry, if you cry you will look like a witch.

She said i smiled and my father kissed my forehead and we all left to the venue.

KARTHIK POV :

we left to the venue i am impatiently waiting to see priya i know she is already beautiful but i want to see her in this lehenga which i selected for her, the venue is really great the hall looks elegant and good.

i was looking at the door to see her atlast her parents and friends only came i could not see her i looked here and their i went near her parents and took blessing from them and was searching for her where as my teammates, anushka and sakshi bhabhi came and said.

SAKSHI BHABHI : the one your searching is up in her room with ziva.

She said i gave a million dollar smile and rahul said.

RAHUL : whatever come soon or we will say groom eloped with someone.

I gave a dead glare to rahul and all started laughing seeing my impatient to see my bride.

But before going i asked them

KARTHIK : is their anyone else other than ziva.

ANUSHKA : no you want me to come.

KARTHIK : no no stay with your husband.

I said all are kabab mein haddi only i went near her room and knocked the room she came and opened the door and was suprised to see me where as i came in and locked the door, she was really like a fairy today i could not take my eyes of her i pulled her towards me and kissed her forehead and said.

KARTHIK : you are really looking like a fairy who came from heaven directly.

I said she blushed hard i kissed her cheeks and said.

KARTHIK : i love when you blush because i am the reason behind it.

I said and she replied.

PRIYA : even you are looking like a greek god Mr. Perfectionist.

I smiled at her and asked.

KARTHIK : i heard someone saying that they are excited then why are you nervous now.

She looked at him like how i found and i said.

KARTHIK : dont deny i know you are nervous i can read your face.

I said she nodded and hugged him tightly even i hugged her and she broke the hug when we heard soneone knocking at it was none other than my family who came to see priya.

MOM : priya you are so beautiful.

My mom said she smiled and took blessing from my parents hugged shreya and bhabhi and she said to shreya.

PRIYA : shreya baby you look so cute.

And my devil drama queen said

SHREYA : ofcourse bhabhi i am cute but one think today my bhai cant even take his eyes from you because you are dead gorgeous and bhai is already dead by seeing you.

She said which made my fairy to blush, i smiled seeing her shyness.

Atlast i cleared my throat and said.

KARTHIK : even i am here no one did not look at me all are saying only about priya.

I saud with a childish face which made priya giggles and she asked.

PRIYA : oh i can feel some burning smell bhabhi dont you feel any burning smell

And even my bhabhi joined and said

BHABHI : yes yes even i can smell it.

She said i gave everyone a dead glare all smiled and hugged me and priya took our family pic which reminded me our first meet in temple. I smiled and my parents asked her to join the hug and we took a selfie and my mo said.

MOM : get ready fast and come down its time for engagement.

We both nodded all left now only us and ziva, ziva is sleeping i went near priya and pulled her towards me and asked her.

KARTHIK : do you remember our first meet when you took our family pic.

PRIYA : yes how can i forget that moment that was the first time i saw you and you were looking like Mr. Perfectionist.

She said which made me smile our both forehead was touching my hands were on her both waist and her hands in my chest we both were looking into each other eyes and were lost our eyelock was broke when we heard a click sound it was none other than my teammate who took the pic and anushka and sakshi were giving a teasing smile to priya and priya was blushing i was still holding her in my arms and mahi bhai said.

MAHI BHAI : Mr. Romeo please come down you both have to exchange your ring which means you both will get engaged after your engagement you can romance with your juliet.

I nodded and left her and mahi bhai took ziva in his arm when i was about to go i stopped and went near her and kissed her forehead where as others were adoring our relationship and i said.

KARTHIK : dont get nervous i am always with you.

Saying this i came to the stage and waiting for my fairy atlast my fairy came with her friends, shreya and bhabhi she came and sat beside me, i looked at her who was nervous i slowly took her hand and holded her hands tightly and i blinked at her she understood that i said i am always with her.

It was time our parents asked us to stand and we stood and my mother gave me the ring and asked me to put.

I slowly looked at her and took her hands in mine and made her wear the ring.

She looked at me with a smile on her face which made me smile and her mother gave her the ring she slowly tried to take my hand but i did not give her my hand easily she looked at me with her angry bird face and said.

PRIYA : i gave you my hands politely cant you give me like that now if you dont give your hands i will break your knuckles.

She said and i chuckled where as everyone started laughing seeing my fairy's angry mood so i slowly gave my hand to her she smiled and made me wear my ring which made me smile.

Now we both are officially engaged to each other everyone congratulated us now everyone left us alone. I slowly wispered in her ear.

KARTHIK : congratulations Ms. Fiancé now you are my half wife.

I said she smirked at me and said.

PRIYA : ya now lifelong you have to bear my tantrums and my angry mood Mr. Fiancé.

I smiled looking at her and said.

KARTHIK : sure and forever i will bear.
i said she looked at me i looked at her and they took a pic of us seeing each other and we took pics with my team mates and our lonely pics also.

(Engagement pics)

Thats all for today, tomorrow also engagement will be continued with some fun and dance party.

Sorry if this part was not upto expectation, sorry if their is any mistake. Please do vote and comments and thank you all for your votes and comments for previous parts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
502K 22.2K 28
Marriage is not just about two individuals marrying each other rather it's about the bonding between the couple and two families. "Bhaiya the---the g...
2.8M 119K 58
Ranked #1 in the category "Indian" on 19 May 2018 as well as on 1 Feb 2019! Ranked #1 in the category "Romcom" on 6 Feb 2019 and on 11 March 2019! Ra...
185K 7.8K 27
"Why me?? why do you want to marry me??" "Why NOT you?? " " Well there are hundreds of reasons.. " " Like!??? " " Umm.. Like.. Umm.. Because am sho...