〚🅑🅛α🅒к αη∂ ⓦнιтⓔ〛 ➳『Shuich...

By AzhlynG

♤♡◇♧-------------- ᴸᵉᵗ'ˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ᵒᶠ |ᴰᵃᶰᵍᵃᶰʳᵒᶰᵖᵃ|ˑ ᶜᵃˡˡᶤᶰᵍ ᵉᵃᶜʰ ᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵇʸ ᵒᵘʳ ʳᵉᵃˡ ᶰᵃᵐᵉˢ˒ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵒᶰˑ "ᴵ ᵈ... More

{Chapter 0}

{Chapter 1}

2.8K 90 239
By AzhlynG

The two males looked at each other and then at me as I mentally search my brain for the memory of who I am.

'This is crazy...This is crazy, but that doesnt mean this isn't real!'

'Collect your bearings. Freaking out isn't getting myself anywhere...'

Finally I got a few fragments of who I am. I'm called the Ultimate Escapologist or in another word, an Escape Artist. A person who just escapes out of boxes and chains, you know, like those perfomances at their so call 'Magic Show'. No, Im not a magician, Im just an expert in going through traps, releasing myself from restrains such as ropes and handcuffs.

However, thats not all. Some also called me the Ultimate Puppeteer since my most beloved hobby is to create dolls and such for my entertainment or gifts for friends. But most of my hobbies are just to get away from harsh realities.

"So if you dont remember your name, then do you remember your Ultimate maybe?" Kiyo asked as he tilted his head abit. "I...I'm-" should I tell? "I'm...I-... I forgotten that as well..." I fiddle with my sleeve nervously and shyly, I cant trust them, yet. "Looks like your even more unfortunate than me. I wonder what should we call you since you forgotten your name." Rantaro ponders. "Its best to give her a nickname. Calling her by another name instead of her real one would be quite disrespectful." Kiyo said with narrowed eyes at Rantaro.

"How about...I'll call you Cookie?" Rantaro said but more like questions. "W-why Cookie?" I asked kinda curious why he decided to called me that, not noticing a blushed faintly. "I dont know. Because your small maybe?" He pats my head, I then puff my cheeks. "Excuse me? I-I'll have you know, that not everyone can be as tall as you!" I explained with fake anger, puffing my cheeks." Kiyo chuckles at this. "I'll just call you Miss if thats ok with you." He said respectfully. "Yeah, I guess that will be fine." I replied.

With that, we started out little advanture in looking for an exit in this place. To our observation, this place is locked up tight, seems like whoever brought us here doesnt want us escaping. We found out the classroom door is unlock and we of course, exit from the room. We were quite surprise to see we're in an abandon school of some sort with plants overgrowing the place.

"Rise and shine, ursine!" A group of voices said in unison. Then 5 bear plushies came out from no where with weird looks.

"Moving...plushies?" Rantaro asked a bit surprise, Kiyo just looks at him judgingly. "Why thank you!" A pink one thanked. "Y-you can talk too? Thats so cute." I muttered with a small smile.

"We're not Monokubz! We're the plushie!" A blue one shouted.

"Monokid...you said your lines backwards." A yellow one whispered.

"No plushies, us! The Monokids, them!" The blue bear, Monokid, broke its own guitar and put his arms in the air.

"I give up, its even worse now..." The yellow one facepalm itself, it doesnt seem to care anymore.

"Monokubz? What an interesting name you call yourselves." Kiyo muttered whatever coming to his mind. "Wait have you heard of us?" The pink one asked us. All three of us just shook our heads, slightly confuse.

"Yay! It worked!" The red one seems to be happy, are they the ones that brought us here? And as if Rantaro read my mind, "What do you mean, heard of you? Did you brought us here?" He asked with a suspisious look.

"Nevermind about that, but lets introduce ourselves. Im Monotaro!"

"Monophanie!"

"Monosuke!"

"Monodam..."

"Monokid!!!"

"So t-then...where are we?" I asked. "Well, this place is called the Ultimate Academy for Gifted Juveniles." Monotaro spoke up. "Ultimate Academy you say?" Kiyo mumbled. "This school was made for you seventeen cretins." Monosuke explained. "Yup! A school for Ultimates. You three know what Ultimates are right?" Monophanie said.

"Well, Ultimate means your particular prodigious is in a particular unique talent. The government scouts them through this program called the Ultimate Initiative.  It exist to cultivate talent throughout the country. Students chosen by the Ultimate Initiative are known as Ultimates." Kiyo lectured. Me and Rantaro blinked. "Wow." Rantaro mumbled, taken aback on how Kiyo knows so much.

"Well then, like the creepy dude said, your Ultimates." Monosuke spoke. "Anyways, just shut up and get started already." Monokid shouted. "With...what?" I asked confused. "Exploring the academt of course." Monotaro said  "And also, do introduce yourselves to the other Ultimates." Monophanie suggest. So there is more!

"Well then..." Monotaro started then, "So long! Bearwell!" They left, dissapear off to somewhere.

"Well that was...unexpected." Rantaro mumbled. "Agree, so it seems there are more Ultimates here. Shall we move on?" Kiyo asked and we nodded.

As we were exploring the place, we then saw a long blue haired female staring at a dragon statue. "Um hello?" I called out, no answer. We looked at each other. Then walked away, it seems like shes just a lively looking statue.

"Huh? I didnt expect you three to walk away from me..." She spoke! And we turned around to face her. "Oh, s-" "Thats ok. Anyways, Im Tsumugi Shirogane. Im the Ultimate Cosplayer." She said as she put one hand on her hip. We then started to introduce ourselves and about the situation were in. For some reason, she gives me a weird feeling... Like a person who wants to torture everyone, its weird... But I dont know that for sure, never judge a book by its cover afterall.

Later after that, walking around abit in the hallways, I heard noises coming from a classroom. Reminds me of children's playful screaming. "I think theres someone there.." i mumbled to the two males and pointed to the classroom door. Rantaro went over and opened up the door, there we see a boy with purple hair and a uniform of some sort, chasing another boy with white spiky like hair and with clothes that looks somewhat complicated.

"G-get away from me!" The boy being chased screeched out. The other laughs. "Oh come on! What are you gonna do? Blast me with some rocket punches? Oh oh! If you do, can you show me? Pretty pleassseee?" He said childishly. Rocket punches? What is he talking about?

"Hello?" Before we could say anything, we heard another voice behind us, and we turned around. A girl with blonde hair and plum pink eyes, and a boy with blue hair and a cap, unfortunately I made eye contact with the boy, so I looked away.

"New people!" The purple haired boy infront exclaimed happily. "Y-your all not robophobic like him are you?" The other asked.

"What do you mean robophobic? Does that kind of phobia is what you call it?" Kiyo asked in curiosity and approach him a little. "You look rather unusual, are you a robotic of some sort?"

The boy lool dejected. "Y-yes? Im K1-B0, the Ultimate Robot bur please call me Kiibo." He introduce, an uneasyness glint in his eyes. "Ah, my apologies, Im Korekiyo Shinguji, but call me Kiyo." He chuckles, the creepyness i felt from him came back.

"Hey! Dont only place the spotlight for yourself, im here too you know!" The purple hair boy exclaimed in an angry like tone. "Im Kokichi Ouma, the Ultimate Supreme Leader!" His expressiosn changed to a proud look so suddenly as he said that.

"We should introduce ourselves too. Im Kaede Akamatsu, the Ultimate Pianist." The girl, Kaede said with a hand to her chest with a bright smile. "And this is Shuichi Saihara, the Ultimate Detective." She introduce the boy beside her. Shuichi pulls his hat down a little, but I can see he glances at me, I guess his shy.

"That leaves with us two. Im Rantaro Amami. I cant remember my Ultimate talent but I promise, Im not a bad guy, nice to meet you all." Rantaro spoke casually. I look down slightly and hid behind Rantaro abit.

"Awe, how unlucky of you to be talentless. Oh well! So who are you?" Kokichi approach me with a wide smile, leaning in a bit. "U-um..." I felt scared... I cant tell them my talent, and I cant remember my name...

"Unfortunately, she cant remember both her name and talent." Kiyo spoke for me. I burried my face in Rantaro's shirt from embarresment.

"Eh?! Then how do you all called her?" I heard Kiibo asked, I look up abit and see everyone excpet Kiyo and Rantaro shock and all eyes are on me. I cowered back Rantaro's shirt and he pats me for comfort. "We call her by nicknames. I call her Cookie." "And I call her Miss." Kiyo added.

"Wow even more unluckyness! Maybe we can trigger something in your minds then we can find out both of your talents and nameless girl's name!" Kokichi suggested. "Let's get someone to crash a car or something!" "I dont think thats how it works, its even dangerous." Kiibo mumbled. I lifted up my head to face everyone again but keep my head down.

"Well then since you two are calling her by nickname, I'll call her...Maple." Kaede suggested. "Maple?" I asked, looking up at her abit. "I dont know, its the first thing that came up my head after all." Kaede shrug. "I think I will call you Miss like Kiyo." Kiibo said and I nodded. Then I look up to the two boys that hasnt gave me a nickname yet.

"I'll call you Lily." Shuichi gave a small smile.

"I'll call you Sugar!" Kokichi exclaimed happily.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
125K 5.3K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC