Destruction • Maze Runner [ne...

By h4ppie

«Featured in the Official Wattpad Maze Runner Fan Fic List» No one knows how she got there, no one knows why... More

⫸ 0.1

⫸ 0.0

6.6K 141 14
By h4ppie

PROLOGUE  [0.0]

No one knows how she got there, no one knows why, but she could be their only hope of an escape.

[ Based before Thomas arrived ]

[ DISCLAIMERS ] ;

All rights go to James Dashner©.

I only claim the rights to my character—May—and my few plot lines which are featured.

Need I remind you this is a Fan Fiction so if it's not completely perfect or spot on cut me some slack; although I will say that if there are any mistakes, which there will be, for you to politely inform me and I will be sure to fix them quickly! I really do appreciate feedback, just be nice please? :')

This will be based mainly off the movie released although some aspects of the book may feature.

I claim the rights to my ideas, and if you feel as though in some way I have copied and taken your idea and re-written it, contact me and I'm sure we can sort things out!

Happy Reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.8K 2.6K 26
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...
791K 47.5K 119
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...
1.9M 83.4K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
822K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...