Pocket Sized |mini bts x read...

By chimmtea

bts fantasy au | y/n decides to visit the park near her apartment, then she suddenly finds some very cute poc... More

1 ~ First Meeting
2 ~ Tiny
3 ~ Cute
4 ~ The Plan
5 ~ Long Day
6 ~ Surprise
7 ~ Sadness
8 ~ School
9 ~ Finally Together
10 ~ Adventure
11 ~ Cry
13 ~ Leave
14 ~ Home
15 ~ You're Our Home
Thank You ~ A/N
Book Two ~ A/N

12 ~ Love

10.1K 498 90
By chimmtea

"we are never going to find this flower" you yelled while you slammed your head against the table.

"wow I can feel the hope radiating off of you" jaehyun said sarcastically.

"cheer up y/n" yugyeom said with a worried expression as he placed his hand on your shoulder in attempt to comfort you.

"yeah I don't know why you need to find this specific flower anyways" taeyong sighed.

It had been a week and a half of searching but all the rare flowers you showed the boys were not the one they were looking for. You had stated running out of flowers to show them and you were beginning to lose hope.

But in a last attempt at trying to find the flower you decided to try to recruit more people, which is how you ended up somehow convincing taeyong to help you look for the magical flower. Although, you may have left out the magical part, for some reason the tiny people who had been living with you for almost two weeks now were very against taeyong knowing about them.

You were confused as to why but you could have sworn you heard jin say something about jaehyun and yugyeom already spending too much time with you.

"listen we can try again tomorrow, I have to head to work now" yugyeom stated while he got up. You watched as yugyeom rushed out of the apartment, he was clearly going to be late. You sighed but then got up from your chair while you packed up your things shoving the large flowers books into your bag "yeah, I should leave too" you said

You yawned exhausted from your lack of sleep since you spent way too much time looking for this supposed magical flower. You shuffled to the apartment door while you shoved on your shoes.

"thanks for having us over jaehyun" you said while you lazily waved your hand and went to open jaheyuns door.

Jaehyun smiled but waved as you opened the door "no problem. Also, don't worry I'll send you some more flower pictures after so get some sleep" you yawned again while you spoke "alright see you later" you walked out of the apartment but as you closed the door you could clearly hear taeyong.

"why is she so obsessed with flowers anyway"

"long story" jaehyun sighed

"a very long story" you grumbled out before lazily walking back home.

~

You entered your apartment and immediately took off your shoes kicking them to a random spot not caring where they landed. You were exhausted from the hours you spent hunched over at jaehyuns places flipping through a book.

But as you walked a few steps into your apartment you heard a scream "y/n you're home, I missed you" the exhaustion was momentarily forgotten as you smiled hearing the voice. You don't know why but the boys always made you smile. You walked over to the kitchen counter and you smiled seeing jimin slightly bouncing back and forth on his feet.

you chuckled and lifted up jimin in your hand and you brought your hand closer to your cheek. Jimin had developed this weird habit of kissing your cheek whenever you went to bed or when you arrived back home, now you weren't complaining, you thought it was absolutely adorable.

Jimin kissed your cheek and you went to put him back on the counter but you were surprised to see all the boys lined up at the counter. You laughed seeing the way taehyung lifted his arms trying to reach up to you.

Well...jimin and all the boys seemed to have picked up the weird habit. You sighed knowing they all wanted to do their odd greeting it seemed.

"hurry" taeyhung said while you chuckled. You picked them up one by one. After they greeted you they all followed you to the end of the table where you sat. You simply took out your phone and opened it.

You took pictures of a bunch of flowers you thought might be the one they were looking for. You swiped your finger across your phone screen showing each imagine to the boys making sure they looked carefully.

But as you swiped and swiped you began to lose hope and you finally got to the last picture you took.

"no, sorry y/n" jin said with a sad voice and you felt terrible. You really were starting to lose hope, but you wouldn't show that to the boys.

"well there is always tomorrow" you forced a smile.

You could tell that they didn't believe the fake smile you had on your face since they all looked very worried. You probably didn't look the best either considering you were exhausted from the long hours you spent trying to look for this flower.

You probably looked tired...well more like you were definitely tired.

"we should go out" namjoon stated while you slumped into your seat exhausted, hopeless, and a little frustrated.

"yes lets go look at the stars, you love that y/n" hoseok smiled.

You could tell the boys were trying to cheer you up and you truly appreciated their concern. However, you just wanted to get some sleep. You were about the decline but as you looked at the seven tiny people standing on the counter in front of you they stared at you with a look of hope on their faces.

You realized they were probably worried as well, and they probably wanted to take their mind off of the flower search as well. You felt bad knowing they must be burdened thinking about how the fate of their home was in their tiny tiny hands.

You did love looking at the stars, it calmed you down, so you figured you didn't mind going out for a walk "you know what that seems like a good idea sunshine" you said smiling and hoseok happily smiled back at you.

~

You were staring at the stars while you laid on the grass in the small park. You quickly found out that your decision to come here was the right one while you worried faded away and the exhaustion you felt seemed to disappear as you stared at the bright shining stars in the night sky.

The boys were next to you snuggled around your neck as they also admired the view and you hoped that they also felt at ease looking at the bright stars. You all stayed quiet silently admiring the sky but you attention was taken away from the view when your phone vibrated.

You remained laying in the grass as you reached into your front pocket pulling out your phone. You swiped your finger over the screen reading the message

gyeomie: I can't believe I have to work the night shift again. I hate everything.

y/n: no, you love me

gyeomie: fine everything but you, still salty though

gyeomie: Ugh I have to go breaks over

You chuckled at the messages but you heard a small voice you recognized as jimin who happened to be lying right next to your ear. You had forgotten the boys were laying right near you and could probably see the messages.

"so do you love yugyeom too" you chuckled and answered almost immediately.

"yes but in a friend way"

"so you don't 'love love' him" taehyung asked and you laughed. Well you figured it was true that you still loved yugyeom but it definitely wasn't romantic. So you figured taheyungs way of describing it 'love love' was is fact what you did not feel towards yugyeom.

"yeah I guess I don't 'love love' him then" you chuckled out.

"when do you know you 'love love' someone" jungkook asked and you paused.

You weren't really the best at relationship knowledge or anything so you were king of lost on how to answer him but you simply spoke "um hmm. It's kind of like you just click. You love being with them, you never want them to go, you want to kiss them and tell them you love them with all of your heart. Those kinds of feelings... at least I think" you laughed at the end of your little speech wondering if that made any sense.

"so there needs to be a connection" yoongi questioned.

"yeah I guess so"

"could you ever love someone shorter than you" jin asked

"I mean I don't see why not" you laughed

You then gently got up from the grass and you were now sitting leaning on your right hand while you turned your body slightly to look down at all of the boys who were still laying on the grass.

"why are you guys asking all of these questions all of the sudden" you asked while slightly raising your eyebrow.

"n-no reason" namjoon stuttered but you simply sighed

"you guys are so weird" you chuckled out laying back down so you could admire the stars for a little longer. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 328 12
Hoseok had just moved in to his new apartment and everything there was perfect - especially the complaining of the girl who lived beside him. Jhopex...
1.2K 70 23
on a rainy afternoon, while the boys were busy, RJ and Tata found a basket full of tiny girls that were the size of plushies. big eyes, animal parts...
1K 63 62
After being fooled by some cunning home owners. Sakshi asks help from a stranger , who turned out to be not a complete stranger afterall
39.8K 1.4K 29
Jung Hoseok is forced to move in with a roommate, since he can't find anywhere else to live. The only problem is, his roommate is Min Yoongi. Who hat...