Hero Days - BNHA Oneshots

Par TurquoiseStones

Various oneshots about our favorite BNHA boys! Come one, come all! #1/8.81k in drabble - 5/11/20 #2/62.1k in... Plus

Bakugou - Umbrella
Midoriya - Hero and Villian
Todoroki - To Be My Hero
Kirishima - Roots
Todoroki - Craving Warmth
Bakugou - Subdued
Shoji - Monster
Drabbles Pt. 1
(Songfic) Todoroki - Let You Go
Requests and A/N
Tokoyami - Baby Pictures
Todoroki - Just a Bit Broken Inside
(Lime) Midoriya - Experimentation
Shinsou - Cinnamon Coffee
Drabbles Pt.2
Todoroki - I Need You to be Safe
Bakugou - Elevator
Tokoyami - Attention Just From You
Drabbles Pt.3 - Kiss Me
Bakugou - Hickeys
Shinsou - Waiting for Spring
Todoroki - Hickeys
Bakugou - Despair
Aoyama - Own Beauty
(Songfic) Dabi - Natural
(Yandere) Shigaraki - Never Leave Me
Bakugou - Wait for Me
Todoroki - Sweet Drunk
A/N
Todoroki - Childlike Care
Midoriya - Sleeping Over
Todoroki - Lifeless (Shouto or Me Part 2)
Kaminari - Just So Cute
Aizawa - I'll Never Leave You
Todoroki - Filter
Bakugou - Last Summer
A/N
Kaminari - Under Carnival Lights
Midoriya - Midsummer Day
Bakugou - Ransom
Kirishima - Slippery Steps
Dabi - Bright Eyed
Yandere!Todoroki - Edge of Insanity: Prologue
Edge of Insanity Ch.1: New Faces, Old Faces
Edge of Insanity Ch.2: Talk to Me
Edge of Insanity Ch.3: Closer
Todoroki - Wolfsbane Pt.1
Todoroki - Wolfsbane Pt.2
Bakugou - Moderato
Bakugou - Umbrella Pt. 2
Bakugou - Sore
Bakugou - Watch Me.
Bakugou - Save Your Tears
Togata/Amajiki - When You're Sick HCs

Todoroki - Nurse's Office

6.9K 228 52
Par TurquoiseStones

/* hi guys I'm finishing up the unfinished works I have lying around the archives... this is an origin story of sorts for my OC, but still in second person so not really an origin story... but it's fine. She/you has a healing quirk.

Anyways. This oneshot is a bit more about my OC as a character than about the romance, but of course there's still some Todoroki love in there ;)

P.s blood description, no violence really but blood

Enjoy! */

. . .

"WATCH OUT!"

You froze in place as an eardrum blowing crash exploded behind you, shards of glass flying across your skin. Turning around in shock and disbelief, the first thing you saw was the mangled mass of metal and glass that cascaded across the street.

Next came the puddle of blood pooling around what remained of a motorbike. Your eyes focused on the man underneath the debris. Panic filled your veins. His body was twisted in a horrible way.

"Oh my God..."

"Someone call the ambulance!"

You looked around. No one was moving, and no one was helping. Why wasn't anyone helping?! Couldn't they see that man was dying?!

Your backpack dropped to the floor as you raced onto the street, dodging the panicked traffic.

Calming your racing heart, you kneeled in front of the man, checking his pulse and breathing, before pulling him away from the shrapnel. You looked around again, hoping that someone more qualified than you would take over, but no one did.

Taking a deep breath, you placed your hands above his chest. You had never healed anything worse than skin wounds in the past, but there was no time to worry about that, because this man's life was on your hands.

You activated your quirk, a shimmering blue light started to radiate from the man's body. In your mind's eye, you saw his injuries and broken bones in acute detail, allowing you to weave his muscles and skin back into place. Your fingers hovered over him as you reattached his bones, and reconnected his blood vessels.

After what felt like hours, but was more likely only a couple of minutes, you slumped back, exhausted, next to the unconscious man. You had fixed all the bodily harm your quirk had detected. You saw your vision swimming and a wave of nausea washed over you from quirk overuse.

With the last of your strength, you checked his pulse again. It was strong. You let out a sigh of relief before the world blacked out.

. . .

You reminisced the events that eventually led to your position as a student of U.A. Only a couple months ago, word had spread like wildfire of a middle schooler who, in a moment of crisis, managed to save a man's life with her incredible quirk.

All your life, you thought you were going to live a simple life, working some 9-5 job. But your world was turned around as hero academies started knocking at your door, and before you knew it, you were admitted into U.A's general studies program, studying under the famous Recovery Girl herself.

You shook your head in disbelief. Even now, halfway through the semester, you were still in shock. In the past couple of months, you were acting as U.A's trainee nurse, spending your free time between studying medical books and healing injuries in the medical office.

Quite often, Recovery Girl would leave to make her daily visits to hospitals, and leave you in charge of the medical office. Consequently, you heal any injuries in her stead.

You had grown accustomed to the normal crowd, clutzs like Midoriya, who seemed to be hospitalized more often than not.

But today was a quiet day. You were cataloging medication and cleaning up for the weekend, when a soft knock sounded on your door.

"Oh that's weird..." you mumbled. "Recovery Girl said she had another hospital run to do..."

You opened to door, looking down to where Recovery Girl's head would normally be, only for your eyes to land on someone's abdomen. Someone's very bloody abdomen. He must have been leaning against the door, because he stumbled forward on top of you.

"Oh my- oh geez!" You gasped, as the familiar metallic smell of blood wafted over you. As his weight pressed down into you, you tried your best to waddle over to one of the stretchers. After a moment of struggle, you helped him lay down on the bed, all while staring at the growing stain on his shirt.

"Arg..." He moaned quietly.

"Shh... shh... don't worry I got you..." you muttered hurriedly, slipping on gloves and looking worriedly at the blood coating the cot below.

"I'm going to lift up your shirt now, it's going to hurt a bit." You said, taking a breath and remembering the procedures that Recovery Girl taught you. You weren't just a panicking middle schooler on the street anymore, you had training and knowledge to back you up now.

Carefully, you lifted up the drenched fabric, before positioning your hands above the wound. A clean image of his torn muscles came into your mind, and a calming blue light pulsating around the room as you focused on piecing the wound back together. Like magic, his skin welded back together seamlessly.

Fluttering your eyes open, you checked the wound, swelling with pride and relief because gash had disappeared entirely.

Finally, you turned to his face to check for pulse an- oh. Oh my.

How had you not noticed before who it was you were healing? The ever aloof, talented, strong, and extremely attractive Todoroki Shouto sat before you. And you were quite literally operating on him.

His hair swept over his heterochromatic eyes and he stared at you with a half-lidded expression, eyes glazed over. His lips parted as he released small breaths.

You had only seen him in the halls occasionally, and had developed an intense attraction to him when he absolutely amazed you at the sports festival. You supposed that he didn't get hurt too often, and that was perhaps why you had never really interacted with him before.

You only realized that you were staring when he tilted his head up an inch to look at you.

"S-sorry!" You panicked cheeks flushing. You got up quickly when you remembered how much pain he must have been in. Your quirk would've erased almost all of the pain, but there was always a residual soreness...

You rushed off to grab the painkillers and fill a glass of water. You were acutely aware of how Todoroki's eyes followed your every movement, and his lack of speech made you all the more embarrassed.

You set the glass and pill on a nearby table before helping him sit up. You kept a concerned eye on every wince of pain he made. You still had to clean up all that blood...

"Here's a sedative. It'll numb the pain and put you to sleep..."

You picked up the pill and water, but Todoroki made no move to receive them, opting to simply open his mouth instead.

Your cheeks flushed pink. Was this boy trying to give you a heart attack? How in the world did he manage to have such an effect on you, even when he was literally covered in blood?

"Ahhh..." you whispered quietly, popping the pill into his mouth, feeling tingles shoot up your arm as his lips brushed against your fingertips.

Cheeks darkening further, you tipped his face back, gently bringing the glass to his lips and watching him greedily gulp it down.

"...thank you... (y/n)... right?" He rasped out his first words to you.

"Y-yeah. You're very welcome." You smiled warmly. His voice was calmer than you expected it to be.

"...I'm sorry we couldn't meet under better... circumstances." He mumbled.

"No worries... you aren't the first to tell me that." You said, trying to calm your beating heart.

Setting down the glass, you prepared a towel and bowl of water, and pulled a stool next to his cot. Rolling up your sleeves, you hands hovered awkwardly above him, before you hastily retracted them.

"Um... do you mind taking your... s-shirt off? We should change you into cleaner clothes." You cursed your shaky voice, but to be honest, you were intimidated by the way he was staring at you. He nodded in understanding.

With a slight wince of pain, he pulled the torn garment up and over his head. And now he was shirtless. Your heart was pounding out of your chest from embarrassment as tried your best not to stare as his well built form. It wasn't like you've never seen someone's torso (you were a nurse in training after all) but Todoroki was... glorious, to put it simply.

Wringing out the towel, you hesitantly wiped at the blood.

"T-tell me if it starts to hurt." You said quietly. Todoroki nodded silently, adjusting himself in an attempt to get more comfortable.

Gently, you rubbed away at the dried blood, trying not to stare too hard as the red disappeared and more and more of his skin came into view.

"(Y/n)."

"Y-yes!?"

"Why are you so nervous?"

You looked up meekly to meet his stare, cursing at how flustered you were. "I-I'm not sure why."

He lifted a hand and placed it on yours in a comforting manner. "Don't be. I'm sure I would've passed out if you weren't here... thank you."

"I-If you don't mind me asking... how'd this happen?"

He looked away in what you assumed to be embarrassment. "It's stupid really... I was training alone, and I guess I changed the temperature too fast and it caused the air to expand."

You nodded in understanding. You could see where this story was going...

"A spike ricocheted and hit me in the stomach." He pursed his lips. "It was an idiotic way to get hurt."

Your eyebrows furrowed in concern. He had walked from the gym all the way to the main building? "I'm surprised you even managed to get here."

He nodded, falling silent. You deemed him clean, and left to dispose of the dirtied water, and grabbed him a clean white shirt as well.

"Let's try and get this on, okay?" You mumbled, tugging it over his head, smiling at the adorable way his head popped out of the collar. Wriggling his arms through, he sank back onto the cot with a huff of pain.

"The painkillers should be kicking in soon... and you'll fall asleep." You said soothingly. "Shall I call your parents now?"

"No."

"Okay I'll just find the conta- wait no?" It was the protocol for severe injuries to be reported.

"Don't." He stared at you, not quite menacingly, but definitely sternly.

"Um..." you bit your lip, unsure how to proceed. "I suppose you could sleep here tonight, and I could sneak you out early tomorrow?"

He let out a sigh of what you assumed to be relief. "That would be ideal."

"A-alright then." You bustled around, spreading more blankets over him and pushing a more substantial pillow under his head.

"(Y/n)..." he mumbled, shifting back as the painkillers kicked in. "How... how can I repay you?"

You looked at him in surprise. "Repay me? What do you mean? Of course you don't need to repay me, I'm here to help you."

"You know what I mean..." He mumbled, eyes closing.

"Well um... do you want to... go out to eat sometime soon?" You asked meekly, cheeks reddening a little.

"Mm... yeah... of course." He sighed sleepily. Blinking his eyes open a fraction, he breathed out the softest of sentences.

"Thank you again, (y/n)... you're a lifesaver." And with that, the last sliver of consciousness left him, and he fell into a deep slumber.

Inching your way back over to his sleeping form, you gently brushed his hair off his face, tucking the covers tightly around him with a sigh.

You're a lifesaver. A small smile played on your lips. You hadn't really thought of that before, but it was so obvious now that he'd stated it.

You reminisced that fateful night when you were just a simple girl- a simple girl on the sidewalk with the life of a man flickering in her hands.

"A lifesaver... a hero..." You shook your head with disbelief. "It's crazy how far I've come."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.6K 229 8
reader x mha character Is it worth the read . . . You tell me . . . #ONGOING I will do requests for whatever you have in mind and i will try my bes...
531K 7.9K 60
If you experience cringe while reading this, I am under no obligation to listen to you complain. These are old and bad but there are a few diamonds...
39.4K 689 67
NO SMUT/LEMON! Just a bunch of fluff/angst etc scenarios with our favourite hero boys <3! Requests are open!
199K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ Did you just grow a fucking cactus on my ass? ❞ ➪ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ᵃ ᵍᵃᵐᵉʳ ᵍⁱʳˡ ᵐᵉ...