Is this unrequited? | Chaelisa

Autorstwa chaelisalovee

Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her ban... Więcej

1. The beginning of a new era
2. And we depart
3. LA
4. Coachella
5. Feels
6. Duality
7. Hamilton
8. Is this betrayal?
9. Back to the states
10. Fight & makeup
11. What happens in Amsterdam
12. Its okay
13. London pt. 1
14. London pt.2
15. Paris
16. Barcelona baby
17. Thick and thin
18. Philli
19. You're Macau my heart warm
20. Reminiscing
21. Australia pt.1
22. Australia pt.2
23. Australia pt3
24. BTS - BACK TO SEOUL
26. Intangible
27. Sunny side up?
28. Votre être
29. Meet and greets
30. After 100 years live
31. Why not
32. Priest help me
33. My lady
34. Encore love
35. ฉันรักเธอ (ily)
36. Holiday?
37. My fix
38. Star
39. Roseanne
40. You & I
;) !!!!!
41. Realisation
42. L.O.V.E
43. Lily
44. C'est toi
45. Sois à moi
46. Give me that look and I'm yours
47. Good morning
48. Lover
49. Choco
50. Louis
51. Dec
52. Mine forever
✮53. Rosie's bday✮
✮54. Valentines++✮
✮55. Infinity✮
you

25. All in my head

12.2K 327 938
Autorstwa chaelisalovee

A/N: i liked writing this one;)

Rosé pov:
Shes about to lean in. I see her close her eyes so i close mine too. She moves forward and places her hand on my jaw. She kisses me tenderly. Like she's scared to put too much pressure incase i move away and the moment ends.

I grab her hand thats on my jaw and move in closer to her body. I press on her lips kissing her harder. I've wanted to do this for so long. She kisses me back, harder this time. I push my tongue against her lip and she responds by opening up her mouth for me. Our tongues fight for dominance and mine takes over.

She moves her hand down so it was on the side of my neck. She was holding my neck firmly. I move my hands to grab both sides of her face. I lift myself up and sit on her lap as i kiss her. She moves her hands down to my waist. Trying to push me closer to her.

I can feel myself getting turned on more and more with every moment. I put one of my hands in her hair as i kiss her more roughly. I bite her bottom lip and she lets out a soft moan.

She kisses me back, her tongue taking over now. She moves her hands down from my waist and moves towards my lower back. I break the kiss. I was out of breath, god knows i didnt want to.

We look at each other and laugh at our current position. This felt so weird but right at the same time. Like we were doing something really wrong but also really right.

"That was nice" i say to her as i bite my lip.

"Yeah" she lets out as she stares at my lips.

I rub my thumb over her lips. "You're good" i say as i bite my lip again.

"Theres more where that came from" she says as begins to lean in again. I close my eyes and let her kiss me. She kisses much more passionately this time. Pressing her fingers into my lower back.

I placed my hands around her neck again as i kissed her back. She moves her hands down to my ass and squeezes it. I smile into our kiss laughing a little. She just continues to kiss me.

I press my body further into hers which seemed pretty impossible as i was already straddling her. Lisa begins to kiss my neck, causing me to roll my head back, giving her more access. I let out a moan. This felt so good.

I put my hands on her face again as i grab her lips in between mine. My tongue explores her mouth further and she lets out a moan in the process while she's still got her hands pressing firmly against my ass.

Lisa begins to put her hands under my shirt as she she strokes my lower back. I can't control myself. I could feel myself getting aroused further by the second.

I tug at the bottom of her top and she lifts her arms up so i can remove it. I kiss her neck, i kiss her collar bones one side at a time. Paying enough attention to each side.

She lifts my face up with her hands and kisses me again before she says "we should, we should slow down, we're still kind of drunk and i - i mean, i like this but i dont want to do too much this way. It wouldn't feel right" she says breathlessly.

I looked into her eyes which were much darker right now. Shes right. I don't want this to be something we look back on and think it only happened because we were drunk. I get off her lap "you're right" i say.

"I, i think we should take it slow. I dont want to ruin anything" i say to her.

"Me too" she says as she bites her lip and smiles at me shyly.

"Well uh, i mean, that was ... nice" i didn't even know what to say, i felt myself laugh. She began laughing too.

"We're so fucking awkward" she says as she starts laughing and putting her t shirt back on.

"Yeah... we are" i say as my eyes sneak a look at Lisas abs one last time.

"Okay... uh, im gonna, im gonna go back to my room now i-"

"Oh, so soon?" She says to me as she looks back at me.

I look at the clock and it was 2am. "Um yeah... im glad we did this though..." i say to her. I felt frustrated because i missed her touch already but she's right. We can't just jump into this so fast.

"Me too." She says as she walks over to me placing her hands on my waist.

"Kiss me" i whisper to her as she was close to me. She laughs at me before she says "steady on Lesbo"

Instantly i blush. I move out of her grip and tell her goodbye. If she was going to tease me then i would tease her too.

"See you tomorrow" i say as i wink at her and walk over to my room.

Lisa pov:
That, that can't have actually just happened surely?

I genuinely pinch my arm to see if i had been dreaming but nope I'm still stood here in my room slightly out of breath with an empty bottle of champagne on the floor. Thanks joy i thought to myself.

I walk over and pick up the bottle before i throw it into my bin. I fall flat onto my bed just processing everything. In the space of around a month I've kissed Chaeng twice. It felt so surreal, what I've wanted to do for so long these last 3 years I've finally done. Not even just that, I've kissed 2 girls in the last month. That was crazy.

I turn over and face my door. I wonder what Rosie is doing right now. She likes me too. This all felt too good to be true. My chipmunk Chae, likes me? She kissed me? We kissed!? I just couldn't process it all.

I found myself smiling, im happy. Maybe things will find a way to work theirselves out. Knowing Chaeng felt the same was honestly the best thing in the world right now. Fuck everything else.

Rosé pov:
Tonight actually happened. Lisa told me she's liked me for the last few years?! Thats insane... how did i never notice? I really must be oblivious.

I feel like I'm going to wake up in the morning and realise this was all nothing but a dream. I was scared to go to sleep. I never want this night to be over. I finally confessed to Lisa and it actually went my way for once. I just hope she meant what she said, she was so unpredictable at times.

•••

I begin to stir out of my sleep when i smell pancakes coming from the kitchen. Mmmm that smelt so good. It must be Jennie. She always made us breakfasts after big shows. I guess we were on for a few breakfasts after all this touring. Not that i could complain.

I stretch as i get out of bed and wash my face. As i get to my bedroom door i see a post it on my door.

Breakfast in kitchen for my chipmunk. See you after gym.

Lisa <3

Oh my gosh. It was Lisa!? I feel myself panic instantly just because she usually burns or breaks something without fail every time she cooks something.

I run over to the kitchen and realise, everything was fine and she had actually cleaned up after herself for once.

I go over to the microwave and take out the plate. On the pancakes there was another note.

I hope you like these. They're supposed to taste like roses. <3

I instantly smile at my plate.

"Whats that?" I hear Jennie say as she walks over to me.

I quickly peel off the post it before i reply to her "oh Lis made me pancakes" i say smiling.

"Oh wow. Whipped. Did she break anything?" She asks. I love how thats the first thing we both thought of when we heard Lisa did some cooking.

I just laugh at her before i say "nope. Already checked everything" and she begins laughing too.

"Interesting" she says as she looks me over with her eyes and then gets back to her own business.

I take my pancakes and sit at the breakfast bar eating away. I quickly send Lisa a snap.

Me: I love it. They taste amazing. Thank you!

Within seconds she replies to me.

Lalisa💜: yay. Like you

I read the text and instantly begin to blush and then see her second text.

Lalisa💜: r pancakes?

Ugh. This tease. I decide to put my phone away and read a magazine that was on the counter. I almost spit out my food as i read a little text box on the side of the first page.

"Australian pop star Rosé from Blackpink becomes the most followed Australian woman on instagram. Whats more is, as a kiwi born citizen she is also the most followed Kiwi"

I begin coughing as i read the text. "What?! What is it?" Jennie says as she rushes over to me. I show her the text and her eyes widen.

"Ya Jennie how can this be true!?" I say to her in disbelief. She sends me a big smile and hugs me. "Because you're amazing Rosie. Congrats!" She says as she kissed the side of my head.

"What are we celebrating then?" Lisa says as she appears in the kitchen. In her sweaty clothes. Jisoo just behind her listening intently.

"Well miss Park Chaeyoung or should i say Roseanne Park is the most followed Australian woman AND kiwi" Jennie beams before i get the chance to answer.

I was a little occupied... Lisa was only in a sports bra, her abs glistened from the sweat of working out. She looked incredible.

"No surprise there" Lisa replies as she walks over to me. I can tell her eyes were saying something more to me. She takes a bite of my pancakes. "Yep. These definitely taste how i wanted" she says as she sends me a wink.

"Well done Chaeng" Jisoo says as she ruffles my hair. I just smile at her and thank her.

"Do you guys want to watch the tv show im going to be in? They sent me the final versions of the episodes" Jisoo says as she takes a bite from her banana.

"Sure. Lets" i reply to her as i make my way to the couch.

"Okay" she says as she sits next to me and sets it up on the TV. Lisa and Jennie sit on the couch next to us.

"How many episodes Chuu?" Jennie asks

"You'll see" Jisoo replies with her tongue in between her lips as she was trying to set up the show.

I look over at Lisa and notice she's already looking at me. I send her a shy smile. I can't stop thinking about last night.

Lisa pov:
She's biting her lip. I can't stop thinking about how last night i was the one doing that for her. She looked so beautiful with her messy bed hair. I was going to blow her a kiss before i felt Jennie tap my leg.

I look over at her as she shows me something on her phone. It was on her memos.

Any update with your mystery person?

I just look up at her and resist the urge to look at Rosie so bad. I just shake my head to her saying "uh, not really. But, but its all good. Like, really"

She just nods her head and returns to look at the tv.

Rosé pov:
I wonder what that was about? Exchanging secret conversations i think to myself. It looked like Jennie had asked Lisa something over text rather than say it aloud in front of Jisoo and i.

Odd.

I just brush it off and return my attention to the TV.

Jisoo was on screen and i let out a scream as i hugged her shoulders. "My unnie!"

She smiles at me and starts clapping her hands together.

Next thing we know Jisoo is having a makeout scene with a really good looking guy might i add. My eyes widen as i watch. Woah.

Jennie speaks up "ya Unnie, how did that happen?"

"I guess they just thought it looked good. Besides, i bet im the best kisser out of you all" she said as she just shrugged.

Bet? I think to myself.

"I dont know" Jennie says as she goes on to say "Lisa is pretty good" and sends her a wink.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Lisa pov:
As soon as i hear those words i instantly sit up and snap my head towards Rosie.

Why would Jennie say that. What the fuck. That didn't even count as a kiss. What the fuck i felt like such an idiot right now. What must Rosie be thinking right now?

I quickly speak up "you wouldn't know" in an attempt to cover up what she was implying to be true as some sort of weird joke.

Jennie just hums before she says "i think i do", i look up at Rosie and then at Jisoo, who looked equally shocked.

"You two kissed?" Jisoo asks as she pauses her show. "This is way better than my show"

"No" i reply to her as i look at Rosie again. I can't figure out whats going on in her head but it can't be good. She's going to think so wrong of me fuck.

"I mean, yeah, we did but it was literally for 2 seconds" i say trying to redeem myself while i look at Rosie trying to apologise with my eyes.

"I mean... more like 5 seconds i'd say. Don't be shy" Jennie says as starts laughing and hitting my shoulder.

Rosie just looks at me blankly before she says

Rosé pov:
She's kissed Jennie? What the hell. I thought she liked me. Is she just going round kissing anyone?

I felt disgusting. Yesterday meant so so much to me, it was something i'd wanted for so long and i thought she felt the same way as me. I feel like such a dumbass right now, i should have never been so vulnerable with her.

She was probably lying right through her teeth to me last night.

Did she like me back fuck.

I genuinely can't believe what im hearing. Was i really that stupid to think she actually felt the same and meant what she said for once?

"How long ago?" I find myself saying.

Lisa begins to stutter as Jennie replies "London right?" as she looks at Lisa.

She nods yes hesitantly.

That makes it fucking worse. That was literally like 2 days after we shared our first kiss... what the hell Lisa. Did you mean anything you said last night?

I really just wanted to storm off to my room right now but, i couldn't without the girls thinking what the hell is up with me.

My minds a mess. Just an hour ago Lisa was making me the happiest girl in the world and now, like a cheap warm body.

Jisoo speaks up again "no way! That was only like last month"

Jennie speaks up again as she says "yeah. It wasn't anything grand. It was just a little kiss" she says as she shrugs her shoulders. "Im still trying to get over Kai"

Im so confused. Why would Lisa kiss Jennie? Was she trying to help Jennie get over Kai or what? I thought i was the only girl she had kissed.

I just really wanted to brush my teeth right now and rinse my mouth. Get rid off every bit of Lisa that had been in my mouth.

"And it - it was only a few seconds. We just did it to uh try it and yeah, never again" she says. It is so obvious she is lying right now, the way she was stuttering.

"Yep" Jennie agrees as she nods her head. "Anyways lets get back to your show" she motions to Jisoo.

Jisoo just plays the TV again and we all go back to paying attention to the show.

Now that everyone was focused on the TV i let a few tears fall out my eyes.

I could see in the corner of my eye Lisa was looking at me and i just turned my face so she couldn't see. I hate her.

Why does she always hurt me?

Lisa pov:
Sitting here for the next 3 hours watching Jisoos show was pure agony. The whole time i just wanted to go over to Rosie and tell her what happened between Jennie and i didn't mean anything and that i meant everything i said to her last night. Every last bit.

Once the show was done Rosie immediately got up and went to the kitchen and drank some water as she looked out the window sighing.

Jisoo and Jennie were still in the lounge gushing over the male actors.

I walk over to her "Rosie..." i say to her softly.

"What?" She replies to me without looking back at me.

"I just, you need to know-" i begin to say

"No. I don't need to know anything" she says as she cuts me off and takes out the post it note i wrote her this morning and shoves it into my chest before walking off.

Rosé pov:
It actually makes sense. It all makes sense now. All those moments they would share on stage? Maybe it wasn't ever fan service but just pretended as though it was.

I mean, why else would they be like that with each other all over stage?

I had no problem with them being together because i know you can't choose who you like but, what hurt me the most is that just yesterday when i told her everything and i thought she told me everything, she made it seem like i was the only one and had been the only one for the last few years. But she lied, she lied to me while looking straight into my eyes.

How can a person do that?

I felt so crushed and betrayed. I really thought she wanted to be with me. That she actually liked me.

I walk over to my journal and begin writing out my feelings. My journal was all written in a secret language just because i know if it got into the wrong hands i would be done for. After writing in there for a few minutes i hear a knock on my door. Its Jisoo.

"Hey. We're ordering dinner. You want some?" She asks me

"No. Im okay. Thanks." I say to her as i muster my best smile.

"You sure? You didn't eat lunch either" she says.

"Oh.... no, I did. I had a sandwich in my room so i ate it" i lied to her. Truth was, i felt a little sick. I felt like a fool for being so vulnerable with Lisa.

Feels like it always means more to me than it ever does to her whenever we do anything.

"Oh okay. Well, i'll order extras so if you get hungry just come out. Yeah?" She says to me before she closes my bedroom door.

I let out a huge sigh. Why is it that whenever Lisa and I are on good terms it fucks up shortly after. Its like we're never supposed to be happy and its always her who does something to fuck it up.

Am i just being naive? Should i just stop bothering?

I look over at my guitar and begin to play a song that was perfect right now. 'All in my head - Tori Kelly'.

It described my situation so well. I thought Lisa had eyes only for me, only kissed me, only wanted to kiss me but, it was not like that at all. She kissed Jennie sober... when we've only ever kissed intoxicated. Both times.

I see you with her, and it crushes me inside

I guess I should stop thinkin' about you all the time
Maybe this is what I needed
Maybe this is a sign
Maybe I've been blind to reality, baby tell me...
Every little glance my way, everytime you wanted to hang

You seemed so interested. Could you tell me
Was it real or was it all in my head?

She's so pretty, you two look so great
Time for me to move on now
It was probably just a silly crush anyway
But I just can't help but think
That we, we could have had something
Have I really been blind to reality? Baby tell me...

Every little glance my way, every time you wanted to hang
You seemed so interested. Could you tell me
Was it real or was it all in my head?

Was it real or was it fake?
Was it all a mistake?
Girl, I just gotta know was it all in my head, all in my head?

Lisa pov:
We're all done eating dinner now. Jennie and Jisoo go back to their rooms and play with their pets. Rosie hadn't come out her room once ever since we finished the show.

I know she was avoiding me. Hell, i don't blame her. I am an idiot. I should have never kissed Jennie and im so glad Jennie had stopped me from kissing her the second time because that would have just been impossible to explain.

I dont think Chaeng has ate anything since breakfast. I grab some of the left overs and put them on a plate for her. I'll take it over to her and try to explain to her that my kiss with Jennie really wasn't anything meaningful.

As i walk over to her room i hear her strumming her guitar faintly.

What is she playing? I couldn't quite hear it as her door was completely shut. I open it a little and hear her as she sings the end of the last verse.

Did you ever feel the same?
Was my mind just playing games?
Girl, I just gotta know was it all in my head, all in my head?

My heart ached as i stood there quietly and listened to her. Yes Rosie. I did feel the same. I mean, i still do. I don't want Jennie, i want you. Fuck. What do i do to make this better?

Im sorry Rosie. I always fuck up, it seems like every time i want things to go well, i fuck it up. Like always. Im just so stupid and impulsive.

I clear my throat as i hear her set her guitar down and open her door so that she can see me.

"Chaeng" i let out softly.

---
Hope you guys enjoyed. Just wanna say; my fave thing about writing chapters is seeing you guys comment on the story, honestly makes my day😂

Im updating a little earlier as I'm so busy working and thought why not now that i got some time.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

150K 5.8K 40
Park Chaeyoung, a new accepted trainee of YG entertainment, had to deal with her mentor, Lalisa Manoban, before even joining her dream group. Hating...
775K 23.4K 62
[Fck Buddies] It wasn't like she had a choice in this matter. She knows she never had a choice anyways. After all, that girl was irresistible, who is...
340K 11.5K 52
BEFORE YOU READ - ⚠️Warning: Cringy as AF, I SWEAR THIS BOOK GETS WEIRDER AS IT GOES ON. (You've been warned, seriously) Jennie a CEO of Gucci and...
1.7K 106 1
"with wide eyes, she awoke, not knowing who had just passed by..." maybe if park chaeyoung had woken just a minute earlier, she would've looked outsi...