D̶o̶n̶'t̶ Need Your Love | NO...

By lcve_cafe

『 Have you been cheated on? 』 『 Do you feel down from all this unrequited love? 』 『 Have you been dealing w... More

introduction
02
03
04
05
06
07
epilogue
Thank You
『 OURS 』
『 BIRTHDAY 』
new story
new story

01

12.3K 444 177
By lcve_cafe

It was 07.00 AM when Jaemin woke up and got ready for school. He rubbed his eyes slowly as he made his way towards the bathroom. Turning the shower on, switching the tap to warm. He removed his white t-shirt, exposing his upper body to the cold air. He shivered as the cold air brushed with his exposed skin. He continued with removing all of his clothes and entered the shower, cleaning himself.

Few minutes passed and Jaemin eventually got out with a towel hanging around his waist. He walked up to his closet, taking out his clothes for the day. He put on the white plain t-shirt along with black pants, finishing of with black colored jacket. Not minding to brush his hair, he walked downstairs and out from his dorm room, skipping breakfast.

He lazily walked towards his school, groaning slightly at the headache caused by the heavy crowd in school. Students were filling the hallway, not minding to move a bit for people to walk by. Jaemin sighed and started squeezing himself between the crowd, eventually he managed to go to his locker. Right beside his locker, a male had already been waiting for him. The male looked up from his phone as soon as he heard Jaemin opening his locker.

"Hyung." The male said with a smile as he carefully put his phone back in his pocket. Jaemin hummed as he continued to take books out from the locker. The younger pouted as he squinted his nose when Jaemin walked pass him and towards his class. The younger followed him from behind, "Jaemin hyung!" He called out as he put an arm around Jaemin's shoulder. He continued to walk towards his class, sitting on the very back. The younger sat beside him. "Hyung." The younger said one last time before actually getting a response from the older. "What do you want Jisung?" Jaemin said as he glared at the younger. Jisung widen his eyes at the sudden glare, "Nothing just I want to let you know that Mark hyung is dating Haechan hyung now."

Jisung said as he received nothing but a sigh, Jaemin looked out the window beside him, staring in the distance, completely ignoring to calling from Jisung. Jisung ended up giving up after a while as he faced the front meeting his other friend. "Ya! Chenle ya!" The purple haired turned around to glared at Jisung. "Seriously I'm older than you." Chenle said as he turned to face the front.

Jisung groaned as he put his head on the wooden table, putting his arms around his head, "What is going on with these guys?"

Lunch break came running around when the fifth bell for the day rang. Jisung hurried himself, shoving all of the books into his bag and ran out from the class not minding to zip his bag. Jaemin slowly followed Jisung outside as Chenle joined beside Jaemin. "Hi hyung!" Chenle said with his normal dolphin noise. Jaemin gave him a small smile before turning back into a frown. Chenle scanned the older's appearance as he furrowed his eyebrows. "Are you okay hyung?" Chenle asked softly as he put a hand on Jaemin's back. Jaemin nodded and continued walking towards the cafeteria.

In the cafeteria he saw Jisung already sitting on their original seat with their two other friends. "Jaemin hyung! Chenle ya!" Jisung called out when he saw them coming towards the table. Jaemin sat beside Jisung letting Chenle followed after him. Jisung happily smiled at them as he pushed two plates for the two. "Here. I chose your favorites so eat up." Jisung said as he started munching on his own plate. The raven-haired male chuckled as he followed the younger. "So Mark hyung, Jisung said that you already started dating Haechan hyung." Chenle said as took a spoon full of his rice. Mark nodded, facing the blushing brunette beside him. "Yeah, I confessed to him last Saturday and he accepted it. Cheesy but worth it." Mark said as he pinched the cheeks of his lover.

"Mark! Stop it! I'm trying to eat." Haechan said as he pushed the older's hand away. Mark chuckled and continued eating. Jisung gagged jokingly at the two, earning a glare from the older one. Jisung turned to Jaemin beside him, nudging him by the arm. "What's wrong hyung? You've been so grumpy all morning." Jisung said as took a spoonful of rice into his mouth. Jaemin shook his head, "I'm fine." He said shortly as he took a sip from his black coffee. Mark eyed at Jaemin concern, "Are you sure? You have been like this for weeks." Mark said,

"We missed your smile Jaeminie. Tell us what's wrong." Haechan said as he joined the conversation. "I'm fine really." Jaemin said again as he shoved the food into his mouth. "Really hyung? You're the worst liar ever." Jisung said as he rolled his eyes away from the older knowing the glare coming at him. Jaemin sighed before giving up, "Fine, I'll tell you." Jaemin said, the others smiled slightly before perking their ears.

"Renjun came few weeks ago,"

All of them stopped eating or drinking at the statement. "What?" Mark said as he doubted his ears. "You guys heard it right. Renjun came to me few weeks ago." Jaemin repeated as he exhaled his breath. "What was that midget doing at your place Jaemin?" Haechan asked, the anger could be heard from his tone. Jaemin shook his head, letting his head hung low, "He said that Jeno and him broke up and he regretted all what he did. To me. To us."

"Bullshit." Haechan growled lowly as he drank his water, Jisung stayed quiet as he kept on eating his food. No one dared to talk back or even comment on the statement, Renjun and Jeno already left them for their relationship. Completely neglecting them, using them for their own good but now that their already broken up and Renjun showed himself towards Jaemin, really lit a burning fire inside of them.

"Ignore him Jaemin. He's not worth it." Haechan said he slowly caressed Jaemin's hands. Mark nodded, "Forget him Jaemin. Forget them."

Jisung put his hand on Jaemin's back, "Stay strong hyung. We know how you felt towards them. Just forget them okay." Jisung said hugging the pink-haired. Chenle smiled at Jaemin joining the hug. Haechan and Mark stood up and walked toward the three also joining the hug, squishing Jaemin in the middle.

Jaemin laughed and smiled at them. "Thank you. All of you really. Thank you." Jaemin said as he caressed each of their hands. "No worries." Mark said as he grabbed his glass of coffee, taking a sip from it. "Guys! I have a great idea!" Jisung exclaimed out of nowhere, "What is it Jisungie?" Haechan asked as he sat down on his previous seat.

"What if we make a club to help people that are heartbroken?" Jisung said, smiling widely.

"What?"

"Think about it, we managed to help Jaemin hyung in a short amount of time. We can help people here with the same tactics." Jisung said, the smile still plastered on his face. "Not bad, but the problem is Jaemin is our friend, of course, we would help but what it the person who came to us is the person we hate so much?" Chenle said as he shoved the last spoonful of rice into his mouth.

"come on hyung. We are helping people. We need to accept everyone." Mark thought about for a second, letting the youngers bickered about it. Haechan and Jisung started debating with one another while Chenle and Jaemin just watched. "Seriously Jisung, I know you have a kind heart but that is just a weird idea." Haechan said, making the younger pout in sadness. Jisung leaned his head against Jaemin's shoulder letting Jaemin to caressed his gummy cheeks.

"You know, that is actually not a bad idea." Mark said, "What? Love!" Haechan whined as he hit Mark's bicep. "Hear me out first sunshine."

"Its not a bad idea because one, our school have a lot of people that are having troubles with love or you can say kinda heartbroken, " Mark said before getting cut off by Haechan. "And how do you know?"

"Because I have a lot of senior friends that came to me telling me that their friends kept on complaining about their crush or relationship." Mark explained, rolling his eyes in the memory of his older brother coming home with a painful headache. The older brother kept on complaining to Mark about his friends.

Mark shivered at the memory, not wanting to hear his nagging again. "Second, I don't it is very efficient if we use your name in the club." Mark suggested, making all of them stared at the older confusingly. "What do you mean?" Chenle asked.

"We need to use another name. So people easily accept us." Mark said. "Well then let's go and report to the teacher." Jisung exclaimed ready to go to the teacher's room. "wait a minute Jisung! In order to open a club, you need at least 5 people in it." Mark reminded the younger, letting Jisung sit down again.

"Well, there's 5 of us so what?" Jisung shrugged as he stood up again. "Are you sure they all want to join?" Mark said looking back towards the rest. Chenle shrugged his shoulder, "It's a great club. I'm joining in." Chenle said, finishing off with his dolphin laugh. Mark smiled towards Jisung, "Well, no one is stopping me from joining." Mark said hugging Jisung. Jisung looked at Haechan who is still frowning. "Please hyung, I promise we will have fun together." Jisung said letting out his puppy dog eyes.

Haechan sighed as he stood from his seat and walk towards Jisung, putting his hands around Jisung's neck. He leaned down so that his mouth is beside Jisung's ear. "I swear to you Park Jisung if you don't make this club as fun as I think then I'll kill you with my bare hands."

"Stop it sunshine. Just say you're joining in." Mark said as he removed Haechan's hand from the poor boy's neck, wrapping his arms around Haechan's waist, making Haechan sit on top of the older. Mark started leaving kisses on the smaller's neck, tickling him slightly not stopping until Haechan said so. "Okay! Okay! I'll join! I'll join! Now stop Mark!" Haechan said as he stopped laughing, inhaling and exhaling deeply. Jisung smiled and turned towards the pink-haired who had been silent the whole time.

"Jaemin hyung?" Jaemin stared at Jisung's pleading eyes, smiling as he gave up. "Fine, I'll join you." And that's all it takes to make Park Jisung jump in excitement. "I'll go take the club application okay? I'll meet you guys again in the second break." Jisung said as he grabbed his bag and started running towards the teachers room, leaving them all behind, chuckling and laughing at the youngest of all of them.

Jisung kept his promise when he said he'll meet them back at the second break. He sat down beside Jaemin started their discussion. "Here is the club application, I already filled in all that I can. The rest I kept on having troubles with it."

Jaemin took the paper from Jisung reading all of the questions and answer that Jisung had answered. His eyes stopped at one particular answer. "Why are you putting me as leader Jisung? Shouldn't it be you?" Jaemin said as he pointed the leader question on the application. "Well, I figured it was because of you that gave me the idea." Jisung said as he flashed a smile. Jaemin sighed in defeat, he continued on reading the full application. "Basically what we need to do is to find a teacher to be our mentor there and a location."

They turned to Mark who is just sitting calmly drinking his tea. "What?" He asked, "Your brother ask him to be our mentor." Haechan said as he took Mark's phone while Mark is completely unaware of it. "You want me to ask my brother to be our mentor. Trust me, he is a real pain in the ass."

"Who's a real pain in the ass?" A voice said from behind. Mark turned around seeing his older brother standing there glaring at him. "Hyung!" Mark shouted as his heart started to beat rapidly, afraid that his brother might kill him after this. "Hello Mark." The teacher greeted his brother, facing the other with a kind smile. "And hello to you all."

"Hi Taeyong hyung." They all greeted back. "Now call me Mr. Lee when at school." Taeyong reminded as he took a seat beside Mark. Mark groaned as he move aside from the teacher. "What are you doing here hyung?" Mark asked, glaring at the older. "Surprise, surprises you texted me to come here Mark." Taeyong said as he opened his phone showing him the text. "What?! I never sent that text! Where's my- Haechan!" Mark shouted when he saw Haechan playing with his phone.

"So Mark, who is Mina?" Haechan asked as he smirked at Mark. Leaving the two couple arguing about the text, Jisung quickly turned to the teacher. "Hyu- Mr. Lee, can you be our mentor in our club? We really need a teacher and we can't think of anybody else." Jisung asked, quickly straight to the point. Taeyong took the application form from Jaemin and read it through.

It took him a while before facing back to the students. "I loved to! This club is very unique. I like it." Taeyong said with a smile handin the form back to Jisung. Jisung and the rest smiled. "Really? You really mean it?" Jisung asked smiling widely at the teacher. "Of course why would I lie?" The teacher replied.

"Now I saw that you guys had troubles with the location of the club. Do you want me to help you find it?" Taeyong asked sweetly as he earned a Yes from the students in front of him. "Great! Then leave the rest to me and I'll see you at class okay." Taeyong said as he walked away from the group of friends. Jisung looked at Jaemin as he hugged the older. "I'm so happy hyung !"

Jaemin chuckled as he stroked the younger's hair, "I'm glad you are."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

78.1K 2.3K 25
𝚊 𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚑𝚊𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚘𝚢 𝚔𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐, 𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙲𝙾𝙽𝚃𝙴𝚇𝚃 : 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳 𝙰𝚃 𝙾𝚆𝙽 𝚁�...
49.7K 2.5K 10
- in which mark created a club to mend broken hearts. » lowercase intended » date started: 190606 (#HappyHaechanDay & DNYL D-Day!) » date finished: 1...
360K 16.6K 31
↳ renjun has some problems he can't deal with on his own and lucky for him, jaemin and jeno are more than happy to help him ↳ t/w; alcohol use 「 star...
76.4K 3.7K 30
❝why do you act like you're two different people?❞ at school, he's a bully, at home, it's as if he's an angel that fell from heaven. a noren fanficti...