Double Dose (Part 9)

By nikkihershell

Mizery Butini, the daughter of the stunning yet deadly Mirimosa Harper and the notoriously insane Cole Butini... More

Day's Gone By
My Name Is Mizery, Mizery Is My Name
Welcome To Vegas
Breaking And Entering
The Harper Girl
Climbing The Wall's
Tangled Up In Multiple Knots
Not My Trap
Justice Or Betrayal
Makeover, Move Over
Like A Theif
Attempted Murder
Plans Blown
A Glimpse Inside
Meet Cole Butini
King Of Kings
Mizery Loves Company
Marietta
Affliction
Sisterly Love
The Devil Don't Like Waiting
Incomplete Healing
In The Raw
Deep End
Coming Clean
The Truth Set Her Free
The Truth Set Him Free
All For Nothing
Untrust The Truth
Family Time
The Queens March
Vibrations
Shattered
Worn Out Welcome
Into The Spiral
Removal
Hard Time's
I'm Just Going To Leave This Here
SHE SAID NO
Too much Too Soon
Not My Circus
Uneven Break
Disassemble And Assassinate
It's Me Again
Etched In Sand
Ultimate Betrayal
The Kings Unite
He'll Come For Me
Not In The Card's
Understanding
Broken Alliance's
Thirty-Seven Floors
Crazy Runs Deep
Rekindled
What????
Coming Back
New Me, Same You
Newlyweds
Two Can Play
Veronica
And Mizery Rained Down
Stone Cold
Proud Moment!!
Surrender
Intuition
Fuck With Me
Breathless
catch up
Luck Of The Irish
Beer Goggles
The Truth Will Set You Free
what's up
Uncut Miz
Wicked Little Me
Living With Your Mistake
slow down
Prove Your Worth
Brushes Of Life
Playing With Fire
Spreading My Wing's
And Boom
Wedding Bell's
Illusions
Gotta Have Fun
Burn
He Chose The Wrong One
Bits And Pieces
Redemption
Well, well, well
The Forgotten
its up!!

So, So Sticky

3K 281 173
By nikkihershell

Three day's have passed since I discovered the truth about Hazel. Several time's she attempted to talk to me pleading her case but I was having none of it. Just the thought of her made me sick. Currently I was trying to decide what to do about her. This was a very confusing, sticky mess.

If I had it my way she would have stopped breathing day's ago but it's not that simple. Part of me wants to hand her over to the Harper's as the crime was committed against them but there's that little treaty we have going on and I can't contact them. Sure, I think they would ignore the treaty long enough to get their hands on Hazel but in the end she is my wife. There's a big possibility that they would assume we knew this information all along and hold us responsible. Maybe it would be easier if I took her out.

Thinking long enough about it, I made my decision and informed my men to bring Hazel to the basement area. Twenty minutes later I made my way down there and found her strapped to a chair. "Aiden, what are you doing?" She sobbed.

" I'm sorry Hazel, it's the end of the road for you". I said removing my gun.

"Please Aiden, don't. I love you. You must believe me". Hazel pleaded.

Laughing, I shook my head. "You're a real class act Hazel. You know, at one time I might have believed you but that was before I figured out you knew about the plan to end my family".

" I couldn't tell you Aiden, I couldn't. You know what it means to betray one's own family. They would've killed me". Hazel cried.

"Well guess what Hazel? I am you're family now and you've betrayed me, your husband" .

Hazel hung her head in defeat. She knew her own word's just dug her deeper. Raising my gun, I aimed at the back of her head. "You're despicable Aiden Marietta. You'd kill the mother of your unborn child".

My finger froze on the trigger at her word's. "What are you saying Hazel?" I roared.

" I'm pregnant Aiden. Nearly seven week's. Check with your personal doctor if you don't believe me".

Her word's hit me like ice water. Jerking her head back, I forced her to look up at me. "You better not be lying Hazel. I have no more tolerance for game's" . I warned.

"Check with the doctor" . She screamed.

Two hour's later I sat behind my desk in disbelief. What Hazel said was true. The doctor confirmed the pregnancy. Talk about falling into my father's footsteps. His own father murdered his mother therefore my father harbored a deep hate for him. My father nearly killed my mother as well so what's stopping me from making the same mistake? I could still kill Hazel once the child is born but eventually that child would hate me for taking his mother away.

My shoulders were so tense from stress and my head was pounding but I knew nothing could be done right now. I refuse to mistreat Hazel while she's carrying my child, that is a fact. However that doesn't mean I forgive her. I want nothing to do with her. She will remain in one of the guest bedrooms and I'll see to it that she has everything she needs to ensure a healthy baby. My men will still continue to watch her every move and Hazel isn't permitted to leave the premises.

As if my plate wasn't full enough, in waltz my main man. Looking at him I didn't need to ask. The expression he wore told me that he needed to tell me something. Tossing my pen down I rubbed my temple's. "Hit me with it".

"We've got some info on O'Malley. He's in New York and seems to be looking for clues on who may have whacked his father. As far as we know he's came up empty handed. He will be returning to Ireland in three day's unless he decides to prolong his stay".

" And why would he do that? " I asked irritable.

Without a word my man laid an envelope in front of me. "You might want to take a peek inside".

In no hurry at all, I leisurely opened the envelope and slid out a few photos. Nothing in the world could prepare me for what I saw. There was none other than Mizery in a lip lock with O'Malley. It felt like a volcano erupted in my veins as my sped up heart rate pumped my blood faster. For several long moment's all I could do was stare at the picture emotionless. My knuckles were white from where I gripped the photo so tight. In a sudden burst of anger, I tossed the photo away, out of my sight and slammed my fist down on my desk. I thought I could let Mizery go. I thought I could move on and that seeing her with someone else would have no effect on me. Damn, was I wrong.

I've never had an issue with Seam O'Mally, only his father but thing's may very well have changed. This insane woman might bring out the murderer in me. Yea, I left her and ran off and got married but only for my own wellbeing. Yes I wanted Mizery to move on and find happiness but now? It hurts like hell. Maybe in the back of my mind I thought we would reunite later on down the road but by judging from that photo she has other plans and I'm forgotten. In a rash decision I stood up. "Have the jet prepared. I'm leaving for New York within the hour". To hell with the treaty, I'm taking back what is mine.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Mizery

Seam O'Mally. That name seemed to capture the majority of my time the past few day's. If temptation were a Irish man it would be Seam. After I left him the previous evening he was all I could think about. I'm not talking about love or even like. I'm talking about something more carnal, wild and sexual. I'd be lying if I claimed that I didn't want to sample his goodies. Right now I was fighting a battle within myself... See him again or let it be?

By evening I gave into my desires and called him. "Can't stay away can you?" Was how he answered his phone in that smart, teasing manner of his.

Skipping the pleasantries as well as the banter, I got straight to the point. "Where are you staying?"

Laughing, he replied. "Well no other than Valor Resort. Room one thirty eight".

" I'll be there in thirty". I said and hit the end button.

Forcing myself not to think about my bold decision, I blared my car radio and sang out loud. It wasn't long before I was knocking on his door. Seam opened the door wearing that devilish grin. Arching one of his eyebrows he spoke in a condescending yet playful tone. "So, what brings you knocking on my door?"

Giving a irritated look, I pushed my way in and gripped him by the collar of his shirt. "Do you ever just shut the fuck up"? I sneered as I shoved his back into the wall.

Before he could speak, I crashed my mouth down on his in a harsh, near brutal kiss. After a moment of frantic kissing I pushed his head away and took several steps back. Seam's normally playful eye's were now dark and his sexuality was shinning from them. Giving a smirk, I pulled my shirt over my head and shimmied out of my skirt. Next, I slowly released my bra and let my panties join the rest of my clothes on the floor. Seam started a slow walk towards me and I felt like his prey. Instead of stopping in front of me he walked around to stand behind me. I felt his lips graze my shoulder then his tongue scorch a trail across my back to the other shoulder. "Do you know what you're in for Mizery?" He asked in a deep, growly voice.

" The question is Seam, do you know what you're in for? " I warned.

Without giving him a chance to reply I pounced like a lioness. I moved him back until his knees touched the edge of the bed then I roughly shoved him down and freed him of his pants as he rid himself of his shirt. Taking my nails down his chest he released a feel good hiss and brought his hands up to massage my breasts. I slid my hot, wet center along his hardness and in return he squeezed and tugged my nipples to the point of pain, a very likable pain. Removing his left hand, he found my wetness and filled me up with his fingers. Leaning down, I gripped his neck with one hand in a choke like hold. "Get a fucking condom". I insisted roughly.

Reaching for his pants that I had tossed off to the side, he retrieved his wallet and produced what I asked for. Taking the silver packet from him, I ripped it open with my teeth and urgently slid the latex material over his well endowed cock. Wasting no time, I placed him inside me and begin to ride his shaft with total abandonment. Seam gripped my hips as to shove me down harder and faster while he met me for each thrust. We both were moaning and grunting as we fought to quench this wild need. As the pleasure I was seeking took over my body, I tossed my head back and cried out. Not long after Seam came to his own explosion he bit his lips as his hips pumped harder and faster.

Rolling off him breathless and in a sweat, I tried to cool down. "Mizery, that was only the first round".

Before I could respond my hands were placed in his much bigger one and he rolled in top of me. In one swift movement Seam was buried deep within me and I crying out as he brought me to pleasure once again. Afterwards, I went to the bathroom to freshen up while he ordered room service. We chatted as we snacked on the treats he had delivered. It wasn't long though before we were twisted back up in the sheets again. Worn and spent, we both drifted off into a relaxed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5M 12.5K 39
𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 πŽππ„ (current status: editing) 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞 (𝘷.) /kreΙͺv/ feel a powerful desire for (something). ...
1.3M 58.6K 61
He stared down at me with those cold dark eye's. Backing me up against the wall with his hand pressed against my throat he growled out. "Do you know...
7.7K 114 14
Belle is a bratty 20 year old to a rich lawyer in Miami who only served A list celebrities. He was a sweet father who only wanted to give his daughte...
475K 18.2K 53
Daniela O'Brien. Dani is the girl you would say has absolutely no luck going for her at all. Two dead parents, an estranged sister and an abusive, c...