||Bloom|| Sting x Reader x Na...

By __Ramen__

Y/N Cheney, the plant dragon slayer, has finally returned from her 7 1/2 year quest. She's overjoyed to have... More

INTRODUCTION( U Can Skip If U Want)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14

Chapter 3

229 4 0
By __Ramen__

"The perfect way to relax after training." You say with a sigh before slowly getting into the warm water of the spring.

"I agree." Lucy says with a smile.

"Just go fly over there!" You can hear a certain dragonslayer say from the other side of the wall due to your dragon hearing.

"Whatever your planning, stop it." You say low enough for Natsu to hear and then scream in slight fear.

"I've taken over your brain and I will now spread to your entire body." You say lowly as Natsu lets out another scream, and then a thud echoes through the night.

"Natsu, what the hell?!?" Gray shouts out as some of the girls look towards the wall in confusion.

"Just a little prank, courtesy of me." You say with a smirk to ease the tension.

"He's not dead." Happy says from next to you. You give him a small splash and smile.

"What the hell are you doing over here?" You ask, shoving a wave to him forcefully that hits him straight on.

You hear a loud bang from the other side of the wall and you quickly turn your head.

"That was weird...They better not be trying to peep on us..." You say to the other girls.

You lean over the side of the spring and hover your hand over the flower nearby to cause it to grow rapidly until it had a huge leaf. You flick your hand upwards as the leaf hits the wall, hard enough not to break it, but still a hard hit.

You hear someone seethe in pain from the other side of the wall and sigh.

"How shameless!" Wendy shouts, lowering herself deeper into the water.

"Gray-sama would never do that!" Juvia says, waving her arms around to emphasize her point.

'Whatever you say, Juvia.' You think to yourself before grabbing your towel and then wrapping it around yourself as you get out of the bath.

[Time Skip]

"Time for another day of training!" You say while stretching your arms.

You glance over to Lucy, then Virgo suddenly pops out from under her. You flinch, almost falling onto the ground.

"Emergency Princess, the Spirit World is in trouble. The Celestial Spirit King is waiting for all of you and I came to pick all of you up." Virgo says with her usual emotionless face.

"We'd be happy to help!" You say to Virgo with a smile.

"Wait, isn't there something against humans entering the spirit world?" Lucy asks as Virgo quickly answers.

"As long as you are wearing Celestial clothing, you can enter." She says and with a flick of her wrist, everyone's outfits changed. Your shirt and shorts turned into a blue high-to-low dress with a sheer tutu bottom and sheer sleeves with gold stars all over it. You admire the dress, twirling in place.

"Now, Let's go!" Virgo says before the floor suddenly falls from under you, causing you to let out a scream. You hold your dress down and close while waiting for the ground to hit you, but it never does.

Instead, you land onto someone.

"Y/N, are you okay?" Natsu asks, as you open one eye and are met face to face with him. You blush slightly at how close he is to you and then you nod slowly.

He slowly lowers you onto the ground and then you begin to admire the scenery around you. It was absolutely captivating.

"Thank you for coming, my old friends." The voice of the spirit king booms throughout the realm. You look up at him with a smile as Natsu suddenly grabs onto you.

"He's huge!" He shouts as you look back at him.

"No, really?" You say sarcastically to Natsu as he nods. You facepalm and then sigh.

"So we heard that you needed our help." Lucy says to the King as he nods.

"Exactly." He says with a chuckle.

"Lucy and your friends, welcome back from the timeskip! Now, let's a party!" The celestial spirits say in unison as you look at them in confusion.

"Eh?" You let out as Virgo smirks.

"You said the celestial world was in trouble!" Lucy exclaims as Virgo shrugs.

"Sorry to trick you guys, but we thought this would be better as a surprise." Taurus says with a smile.

"We all can't go to the human realm at once, so we thought it would be easier to bring you all here." Aquarius explains as you nod in understanding.

" Let's make this party huge!" The Celestial Spirit King exclaims as you cheer in happiness and agreement.

"Its been quite a while, my queen." Loke says while taking your hand in his and then quickly turning you around and dipping you. He winks at you as you blush lightly and smile at him.

"It has been quite a while Leo." You say to him as he lifts you back upright.

"Still single?" Loke asks, nudging you as you nod.

"Just haven't really found the one yet...I guess." You say with a shrug as you feel a tap on the shoulder. Lyra motions over to her harp as you follow her. She taught you this song to sing, you always sang it to remind you of how amazing your friends are to you.

"My old friends, I can see you. You are, right there." You sing, reminiscing different moments with your friends that make you smile.

[Time Skip]

"Time goes at a different pace in this realm." Virgo tells you as you nod.

"I think one year here is one day in the human realm." She says as you smirk.

"Definitely enough time to train..." You trail off, before you get sent off.

"The grand magic games start in 5 days. You guys really must've been training hard." Droy says as you fall to the ground on your knees.

"What the hell?!?" You shout, beating onto the ground.

"Get up Y/N! We shall do a five-day cram training!" Erza shouts, tugging on your arm harshly and pulling you to your feet. You groan.

"That would just wreck our bodies completely, and then we'd be out of commission. " You say as a pigeon stops in front of you, with a small note tied to its leg. You remove the note from the bird, then it flies away.

"Dear Fairy Tail, come to the suspension bridge in the west woods." You say with confusion in your voice.

[Time Skip]

You let out another scream of pain, writhing on the ground in pain. The symbols on your body glow as Natsu, Gray, and Lucy all sweatdrop.

"Um, is the pain really as bad as it looks?" Lucy asks.

"How much does it hurt exactly?" Gray asks.

"I can do a sense link if you really wanna feel the pain early." Meredy says as Gray shakes his head.

"I-I'm good." He stutters out to her.

You take short breaths and then a deep one as the symbols disappear from your body.

"Oh God, it's finally over." You say, smiling and then just lay on the ground to catch your breath.

"I guess I'll go next..." Natsu says before taking in a gulp.

"I'm heading to bed, gotta save up energy for tomorrow." You say, waving to the rest of your friends and then heading towards the but. You go into the girl's hut and basically pass out as soon as you pull your blanket over yourself.

[Time Skip]

"Ah, the beautiful town of crocus." You say with a smile while walking down the streets.

"What did we go looking for again?" Natsu asks you as you glance over to him.

"Nothing in particular, we're just taking a break to sightsee before the games." You say as you look ahead to see a huge crowd looking at something.

"Ooh, a fight! Let's check it out!" Natsu says, grabbing your hand and rushing you over to the crowd You walk up next to him to see what the fuss was about and catch a glance of Sting's fur coat and Rogue's black hair. He turns behind him, feeling your gaze as you suddenly hug Natsu to hide your face from him.

"Aren't they the twin dragons or something?" Natsu asks, pointing at Sting and Rogue.

"Yes. They are Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney, the strongest members of Sabertooth."A guy says to Natsu as he looks at you with a puzzled looks.

"Wait, your Y/N Cheney..." He says, then his face lights up as he finally puts two and two together.

"Ooh, a relative! What are you waiting for? Try to beat him!" The same guy says as you and Natsu are shoved through the crowd, ending up in the middle of the circle.

"You must be Natsu..." Sting says while slowly making it over to you two. He looks you up and down as you blush now with all of the attention on you.

"Wait- Y/N?" Sting asks as you nod.

"Took you long enough." You say before scoffing and tapping your foot impatiently.

"So, those rumors about Fairy Tail participating this year with their strongest members again are true?" He says before laughing.

"Yep." You say, popping the p.

"I just want to ask you Natsu,  What kind of dragonslayer are you if you couldn't even beat achnologia?" He asks, stepping up closer to Natsu. A dark aura emanates from both of them.

"This isn't good..." You say

"I used to look up to you, some became dragon slayers to be just like you." Sting says with a prideful smirk.

"Honestly, we're the only true dragon slayers. Along with your friend over here. We'd probably be able beat him." Sting says, motioning to you as the crowd surrounding you all gasps.

You can feel others gaze upon you, causing your face to burn with a furious blush.

"You haven't even seen him, so watch your mouth, Sting." You lash out at him as he looks at you, slightly taken aback.

"I don't need to, we have the most connection to our dragon slaying magic and our dragon parents. You know that Y/N." Sting says, patting me on the head as I quickly slap his hand away.

"Let me explain. You, Wendy, and Gajeel are all 1st generation dragon slayers since you only had a dragon parent. Cobra and Laxus have lacrimas that give them their power and that makes them 2nd generation dragon slayers. Y/N, Sting, and Rogue have lacrimas and were taught by dragons so they are 3rd generation or as I like to call them: The Ultimate Dragon Slayers." Lector explains as you sigh and nod at Natsu.

"Did you guys lose your dragons in X777 too?" Natsu asks as your eyes widen. Tears slowly make their way to the corner of your eyes.

"I expected Y/N to have already told you, but I guess she didn't." Sting says, glancing over to you as you glare at him. He gives you a prideful smirk as you wipe your tears. Natsu looks over to you in confusion at your state that's tearing up.

"We killed the dragons that taught us dragon slaying with our own hands to become try dragon slayers." Rogue says as a shadow falls over your eyes. You walk up to Sting and Rogue and then punch them both in the face.

"You know how much I despise that day, yet you still bring it up! Unbelievable." You scream, pointing your finger into Rogue's chest and pushing him backward.

"And Sting, why the hell would you expect me to tell him? You also know how much I regret that day and I also bet you remember how you caught me trying to kill myself after that whole fight passed. What about that Sting?" You grab his collar and pull him down to your height. He glares at you as you shove him into Rogue, causing them to both fall.

"And one last thing, don't trash my guild. Their more of a family than you are to me right now Rogue. I feel like I don't even know you guys anymore." You say, sneering at them.

"But at the moment your failing as a brother, Rogue. And Sting, Achnologia would've beat your sorry ass in one hit so don't even try. Both of you known I'm the strongest out of us three so don't try me." You say standing over them.

"Natsu, Happy, Let's go. I don't need scum messing up my day." You say, clicking your tongue. The crowd separates a path for you to go through as you quickly walk out of the circle and through the crowd.

"Y-Y/n? Are you okay?" Happy asks you as you shake your head.

"Not entirely, but did I seem badass out there or what?!?" You say with a smirk as Natsu pats you on the bag.

"Extremely. You finally got control of your fear factor." Natsu says, putting his arm around your shoulder.

"I'd been working on it ever since I left for that 7 and 1/2 year quest. Alot of those monsters I fought can easily get terrified, so that sucked for them." You say as you all start to make your way back to the hotel. You look at the clock tower. 12:07.

"We gotta run, we're late and Erza's gonna kill us." You say, grabbing Natsu's hand and running back to the hotel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 4.3K 84
"You shine so brightly, yet you're shrouded in so much darkness." --- Kira Ferilia, a member of the guild Fairy Tail, finds herself to be entangled w...
259K 6.2K 20
{Completed} You are the water dragon slayer. The princess of a forgotten kingdom destroyed by Acnologia. But your also a member of fairy tail. After...
37.1K 902 21
This was a book I wrote when I was 11 leave me alone. I was illiterate. You're a Sound Dragon Slayer called (Y/N) and you're Natsu's adoptive sister...
466K 10.5K 39
After the GMG, Lucy goes to the guild that she loves only to be heartbroken ,she then leaves the guild to train in a forest were she meets Elementa...