Titanic

Por Paty324567

Chloe DeWitt Butaker, never thought her life would change when she boarded the titanic. But when she meet Jac... Más

Cast
Drawing
Meeting Brock
Ship Of Dreams
Jack
Angel
Save
Expressing Yourself
Dinner Party

Discovery

686 11 0
Por Paty324567

The minnie submarines closed themselves into the deep end.

"13 Meters. You should see it." Said a man's voice.

The submarines closed in to a sunken ship.

" Okay , take her up and over the bow rail." Said the Man, to another man.

" Okay , Mir-2, we're going over the bow. Stay with us."

The subamarine rose up to see the great Ship Titanic, what as left of it.

The two subamarines looked over the Ship , as the came close.

" Okay, quiet. We're rolling. Seeing her coming out the darkness like a ghost ship...still gets me every time. " said the man as he taped the Ship.

" To see the sad ruin of the great Ship sitting here , where She landed at 2:30 in the morning of April 15, 1912 , after her long fall from the world above."said the Man.

" You're si full of Shit, Boss." Said a another Man, laughing.

The ship alone , was ghost, with nothing but loneliness.

" Dive 6. Here we are again on the deck of Titanic ,2 1/2 miles down. 3,821 meters. The pressure outside is 3 1/2 tons per square inch. These windows are 9 inches thick and if they go, it's sayonara in 2 microseconds" said The man to the camera.

" Allright , enough of that bullshit." Said the man putting the camera away.

The submarines made themselves more into the ships deck.

" Just put her down on the roof of the officer's quarters like yesterday." Said The Man, putting a blanket over himself.

" Sure" said the other man.

" Okay, Mir-2 , were landing right over the Grand Staircase. You guys set to launch? " asked the Man.

" Yeah, Brock , launching Dunkin now. Go, Charlie" said one of the Man.

One of the subamarines release a camera.

"All right, tether out"

" Tether out.

" Okay, Brock we're dropping down along the hull." Said one of the Man.

" Yeah, roger that.Okay , drop down, and go into the first- class gangway door." Said Brock. " I want you guys working the D deck reception area and the dining saloon."

" Copy that." Said a Man.

The camera slowly made itself to the Ship.

" Tether out"

" Okay , now left. Now left. Left, left.

As the other camera made itself into the ship , another was beginning to.enter it.

" Snoop Dog is on the move. Were headed down the stairwell." Said Brock.

"Okay, Lewis, drop down to B deck. A deck.

"Give me some rope, Captain." Said Lewis.

" B deck. Get in there." Said Brock, pointing to it.

The camera passed through the ship, passing through what some passengers left.

Then it came into a room.

"Watch the door frame. Watch it." Said Brock.

" I see it. I got it" said Lewis.

" Were good. Just Chill , boss" said Lewis .

" Okay, make your turn." Said Brock.

" Cable out, captain."said Lewis.

" Make your turn. Watch the wall." Said Brock.

Meanwhile

" Brock , we're at the piano. You copy? " said the man.

" Copy that" replied Brock.

Passing the piano the ship , the subamarine made itself into a another room.

" That's it. That's the bedroom door." Said Brock.

" I see it" said Lewis.

They enter another room.

"We're in. We're in, baby. We're there." Said Lewis excited.

" That's Hockleys bed. That's were the son of the bitch slept." Said Brock

As they came into more into the bedroom , there was a bathtub.

" Oops. Somebody left the water running." Said Lewis.

" Hold it. Just a second. Go back to the right." Said Brock, as he notices something.

"The wardrobe door. Get closer." Said Brock.

" You're smelling something , boss." Said Lewis.

" I want to see what's under it." Said Brock , paying a lot of attention to what he looking at.

" Give me my hands man." said Lewis." All right"

Lewis manage keep control of the machine.

"Take it easy. It might come apart." Said Brock.

" Okay" said Lewis.

Lewis then carefully move the stuff , that was covering the item.

" Okay, go. Flip it over. Go. Turn over. Keep going. Go. Okay drop it." Instructed Brock to Lewis.

Brock was mesmerized for what he saw.

It was an old safe, covered with debris.

"Oh , baby. Are you seeing this, boss?" Said Lewis excited.

"It's payday , boys" said Brock , smiling , for his discovery.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.9K 405 38
It's been a month after the sinking of the Titanic and the loss of Jack. And Rose finds herself working as an actress doing theatre shows. She lives...
7.8K 153 7
Octoviana is a Sinclair, the heiress to a fortune. She boards the "ship of dreams" in 1912 knowing that her father was dead set on finding her a husb...
Titanic Por TitanicLover100

Ficción histórica

16.2K 226 20
It was April 14, 1912 and a girl in one of the lifeboats was watching as the Titanic sank to the bottom of the ocean. Cordelia wondered wether she wo...
1.5K 100 19
Lydia Claire dreaded this trip. Accompanied by her oblivious father and her abusive fiancé, she was trapped within the steel walls of the grandest sh...