No where to hide (SEQUEL TO P...

By BrookeBates607

I was currently held at gun point by a guy who claimed to love me. He smirked before speaking. "I told you th... More

No where to hide
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Addicted
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Betrayal
Betrayal Cover
Betrayal Cover pt.2
Chapter 58

Chapter 11

1.6K 42 3
By BrookeBates607

~ Zayn's P.O.V ~

I smirked at the sight of Ryder laying naked on my bed, rubbing her clit while moaning my name. I felt myself becoming harder by the second. I climbed on the bed and spread her legs wider, giving myself more access to her. I moved her hand away before speaking.

"My turn." I said biting my lip before diving in between her legs and hardly sucking on her clit causing her to scream out in please.

"Damn Zayn." She moaned trying to buck her hips up. I placed a long lick up her dripping slit causing her to whimper.

"You taste so Damn sweet baby girl." I moaned against her causing vibration to shoot threw her as she gripped my hair. The sight of her quivering underneath me caused my cock to throb, I can't wait to be inside her.

"I'm about to cum." She moaned out. I plunged my tongue inside her causing her to cum automatically with a shout of my name. I licked her clean before lining myself up with her entrance.

"Are ready baby?" I said sucking on her sweet spot.

"Just Fuck me already." She demanded with lust in her voice. I smirked before slamming into her. I didn't give her time to adjust to my size as I started thrusting in and out of her. She was crying out my name in pleasure as she scratched her nails down my back.

"You feel so fucking good, baby." I moaned picking up my pace as she started rolling her hips, increasing the pleasure for the both of us. I threw my head back as I picked up my pace causing the headboard to slam against the wall and her moans to get louder.

"Go deeper." She moaned. I lifted up one of her legs and placed it on my shoulder as I started ramming into her deeper and harder. I hit her g-spot causing her to scream my name and pull me down for a passionate kiss. I felt my orgasm coming close as I reached down and started rubbing harshly on her clit.

"Z-Zayn, I'm gonna...." I cut her of before she could finish her sentence.

"I know baby, cum for me." With that we both came with a shout of each others names. After a few more sloppy thrust I pulled out off her and laying down beside her. We were both a panting mess as I pulled her close to my body and kissed her neck before whispering in her ear. "Go to sleep baby." With that we both fell into a deep sleep.

~ Ryder's P.O.V ~ (A few hours later)

I wake up completely exhausted but also extremely thirsty. I got to my feet and grabbed my panties, along with one of Zayn's shirts before walking to the door as I went to open the door Zayn spoke.

"Where are you going?" Zayn yawned out.

"To get some soda. Do you want one?" I asked

"Yeah but hurry back, I wanna go for round 2." He said with a wink. I bit my lip before nodding and walking out of the room.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed two cokes. I cracked one open and started drinking it while walking back to Zayn's room. I was about 6 steps away when someone slammed me into the wall. It was too dark to see who it was but I instantly knew who it was by his voice.

"How fucking dare you cheat on me." I heard Calum growl in my ear. I pushed at his chest before speaking.

"Go Fuck yourself." I said before attempting to walk away but Calum quickly slammed me against the wall again.

"He can never kiss you like I can, touch you like I can....." Calum cut himself off by kissing my neck before continuing. "Or Fuck you like I can." He suck on my neck sure to leave a mark causing me to moan.

"Leave me alone Calum. I'm so fucking tired of you." I hissed trying to hold back another moan. Calum completely disregarded my statement as he spoke.

"Let me make it up to you." He quickly picked me up and carried me to the room that we once shared.

"Seriously Calum put me down. I don't forgive you. All you do is ruin my life, I can't take anymore of your shit." I said. I saw a mixture of pain and guilt take over Calum's features once those words left my mouth but he quickly turned it into a smirk.

"I'll make you forgive me." He said attempting to kiss me but I pushed him away he let out a small growl before throwing me on the.bed. He went into his dresser and hid something behind his back. I was starting to get to my feet as Calum approached the bed.

"Calum just go away." I attempted to walk away but Calum quickly pushed me back down on the bed and climbed on top of me. He swiftly handcuffed my hands to the bed post. "Calum get off me." I said rolling my eyes. Calum ignored my request again as he glared at my outfit. He tugged on the shirt before speaking.

"Who's shirt is this?" He asked with anger in his eyes.

"Zayn's" I shrugged, not giving a Fuck about Calum's feeling. Calum's breath got heavier as he quickly ripped the shirt off my body, leaving my chest completely exposed to his hungry eyes.

Calum leaned down and took one of my nipples in his mouth causing me to moan. After a minute he switched as I threw my head back in pleasure. Part of me wants to stop him but the other part is to caught up in the pleasure of his mouth on me to do anything about it.

Calum quickly ripped my panties off and spread my legs. He bit his lip, trying to hold back his smirk.

"You're already soaking baby. Is it for me?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

"No, I'm thinking about how great Zayn felt between my legs." I know that was a Bitchy thing to say but I want him to be as hurt as I am. Calum's eyes darkened in anger as he slightly turned me so I was laying on my side before harshly bringing his hand down on my bum causing me to moan in pain and pleasure.

Calum quickly flipped me back over before ramming three fingers in me causing me to moan out his name. He slapped down on my bum again before speaking.

"What was that, Ry?" He asked raising an eyebrow. He's being so rough and dominant....... I fucking love it. I don't think I have ever been more turned on I'm my life.

"Daddy." I moaned/screamed out. Calum smirked before speaking.

"I bet Zayn couldn't make you feel this way. Make you scream so loud, hell I know he can't make you feel as good as I can." He said picking up his pace causing me to shake in pleasure as I clenched around his fingers. Just as I was about to cum Calum pulled his fingers out.

"What the Fuck Calum?" I said. If my hands weren't handcuffed I would smack that cocky smirk of his pretty face.

"Tell me I'm better than Zayn and maybe I'll let you cum." Calum said. I can't exactly compare him and Zayn, they are two different people with different skills. But I was about to explode, I don't think I have ever been about to cum this fast.

"You are better."I said breathlessly. Calum shook his head before speaking.

"Who am I better than?" Calum teasingly ran his hand over my clit causing my body to shake more.

"Fuck Calum, you're are better than Zayn." I yelled out. Calum immediately slammed into me causing me to scream in pleasure. He thrust so hard and deep I literally forgot my name for a second. The only words I knew were 'Daddy' and 'right there' I was literally screaming out in pleasure to the point that I'm pretty sure I woke up the whole house and maybe my babies.

"You are mine." Calum growled out as he swiftly put both my legs on his shoulder before ramming harder, if that's even possible.

"Please uncuff my hands, I w-want to touch y-you daddy." I moaned out, As I felt my orgasm approaching.

"No, this is your punishment."He said twitching inside me, signaling that he was also close. He leaned down and kissed me passionately before whispering against my lips "I love you so much." With that I came with a really loud scream of 'daddy' Calum gave 3 extremely hard thrust before cuming. He collapsed next to me before reaching into the dresser by his side of the bed and pulled out a black box. He was about to hand it to me but he realized I was still handcuffed and quickly removed them before placing the box in my hand. I opened the box revealing a beautiful heart shaped silver locket necklace with the words 'I love you' I opened the locket revealing a picture of Calum and I on our wedding day on one side and a picture of our family on the other. I was about to cry because of how perfect this gift was but I sucked up the tears before speaking.

"Thank you so much Calum." I said placing it around my neck. He kissed my cheek before whispering in my ear.

"You are welcome baby, I love you." He said kissing my lips. I was about to attempt to move closer to him but a shock of pain ran threw me causing me to hiss. Calum chuckled before speaking

"Are you sore?" He said cockily. I was going to lie and say no but I was in no shape to move myself around.

"Obviously, I can't move." Calum smirked before pulling me against him and kissing my neck.

"I'm sorry baby." He said but I knew he wasn't just referring to the fact that I was sore.

"It's okay, and I somewhat forgive." With that I fell asleep wrapped in Calum's arms.

~ Eliana's P.O.V ~

I woke up to the feeling of someone carrying me. I opened my eyes to see Luke holding me, I started pushing at his chest and he looked down at me.

"Don't be scared kitten, I didn't mean to hit you. I was just pissed off, I promise I'll never hit you again." He said kissing my cheek.

"If you hit me again I'm leaving. I don't want to fight with you, Luke." I said lightly kissing his neck.

"I don't want to fight with you either kitten so I'll give you a choice, you have an abortion or when the baby is born you put it up for adoption." He said causing my eyes to grow wide. The look on his face proved that he was 100% serious.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 3K 33
"You can run, you can hide ,but I promise you won't get away." This book is being edited atm you can still read it if you have it unless you want to...
2.7K 175 45
Oh, the places you'll go. The things you'll see. The people you'll meet. The help you'll need. Trust me, you might not want it, but in the long run...
2.2M 52.3K 56
"How long have you been in here?! How much have you heard?!" He yelled as his eyes turned black. "I-I didn't hear anything I swear! I just came to g...
8.2K 190 18
THIS BOOK WAS MADE WHEN I WAS A TEENAGER my real last name is Clifford I don't have a good past let me tell you how I met my twin brother my soul m...