where did you go my Lady?[ Co...

By ladylover25

The one day and acuma is spotted ladybug and cat noir on the job to fight and protect Paris as always . But t... More

the night before
the fight ๐Ÿ˜‰
Ladybug disappeared ???
they are the same person !!
๐Ÿ˜˜In the other dimension๐Ÿ˜˜
๐Ÿ’›the holiday tears๐Ÿ’›
โค๏ธthe Christmas party โค๏ธ
๐Ÿ’›the kiss๐Ÿ’›
the Warning of the mircalous ๐Ÿ˜Š
hawkmoth plan
author's note
the dream ๐Ÿ˜”
the sleepovers?
the curious kitty
is Luka moving ?
๐ŸŒ„the upcoming dance ๐ŸŒ„
๐ŸŒบthe upcoming war ๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿžhow they saved ladybug ๐Ÿž
what master fu saw ??
what are they going to do now??
๐Ÿ˜†the unexpected hug ๐Ÿ˜
๐Ÿ˜†the end ๐Ÿ˜† (presentation)

the lies!!

105 5 0
By ladylover25

((Hey author here I hope everyone enjoy this chapter ))

The next day ....
Marinette woke up from her realistic dream and just wonder really . After that Marinette you know clean up and gets ready for school again with a amazing outfit choice !

It was between these amazing choices !

((This isn't my photo I'm crediting the person who did these amazing outfits ))

Marinette POV
On my way to school I look at my beautiful mom and dad and hug them goodbye as I head to school on this wonderful bright sunny day . I smile and see alya and nino laughing on the side at chole and I giggle .
Chole does her usual and comes over saying "hi maribrat" and I try to smile it off as usual . And then my day gets more exciting and I see Adrien get out of his car and smile and then looks at me . I blush and keep walking but then he looks at me and stops in front of me and then we kiss ?

*Adrien and Marinette kiss*

*Ayla and nino look over with excited but werid faces . And chole wasn't there she was inside about to come and look at or check out her Adrien agreste*

*Adrien and Marinette talk after the kiss*
Adrien: Mari I love you !
Mari: why me adrien?
Adrien: because you are the lady of my dreams Marinette !
Mari: I am serious *looks around*
Adrien: yes i love you and I want to be with you . But Luka is trying to steal your heart ?
Mari: look adrien I love you to but I'm not into Luka like that but he is still a good friend to me . I have only had feelings for you adrien ?
Adrien: really ?
Mari: yes really ?

At that time Adrien and Marinette walked up to there class and continue as havi a fantastic day . Untill chole wants to be a brat about everything here is what happened?

Chole POV.
I know my adrinkks will be so happy to see me . I bring love to his eyes when he sees me . *She turns and sees Marinette and Adrien together holding hands and everything* well the hell ?? Sabrina *she yells*
Doesn't answers which wasn't normal . That bitch just stole my adrinkks not today honey .

*She tried to walk over there but Nathaniel stopped in front of her and guides her the opposite direction *

(( I'm sorry for the short chapter bit next chapter is a reveal chapter about Ladybug and cat noir ))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 317 19
All was well between Ladybug and Cat Noir. She doesn't know about his struggling home life. She doesn't know about the arguments between him and his...
50.6K 1.6K 23
Basically just what I want to happen in Season 2. Chat Noir and Ladybug accidentally found out each other's secret identity during a visit to the Hea...
3K 115 19
"I can't lose you." What happens when one, shy Ladybug, meets one, cocky Cat? They battle akumatized victims to get closer to the truth behind the vi...
830 10 10
When a new villain known as Storyteller appears, Ladybug and Cat Noir are faced with the biggest challenge yet. With the ability to rewrite the past...