Henry Turner x Reader

By 0bluecanterella0

A rich young maiden, (y/n) (l/n) is accompanying her father, the general of a British battle ship on a trip t... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3

Chapter 1

441 4 6
By 0bluecanterella0

Hello! So, I was just watching Pirates of the Caribbean Dead men tell no tales, and I thought, let's make a story based on this because I'm bored and pretty much just wanting to write some more.

This may or may not have smut, I'm still debating. It most certainly will have angst, because I'm a depressing little shit.

Welp, hope you enjoy!!

Your POV

I leaned off the side of the boat, smelling the salt water that sprayed on my face in the breeze, watching the waves crash against the ship's mast. I smiled, brushing my hair from my eyes. Oh how I loved the sea. The sounds, the smell, the way it swayed so gracefully, and yet so dangerous, but so playful, as if the ocean was teasing you.

But of course the moment was ruined by the sound of my father shouting orders at his crew, spatting curses and insults at everyone. I sadly turned away from the beautiful view, watching my father, no, General, taunt the others, holding his sword close to his hand. Of course he didn't need the blade. With just a wave of his hand he could send anyone over board, to certain death. Either from drowning, sharks, or the barnacles. I shook my head, walking up to my father with a painful smile.

Mum wanted me to join Dad on his trip to the Caribbean to "learn" how trade, and economy worked. My father agreed, so here I am, suffering. Not because I was on a boat, but because I was stuck with my good for nothing father.

"Father, how much longer until we reach our destination?" I asked politely, knowing my place as a young lady.

"Just another day or two love, why?" He asked, staring through his scope.

"Just wondering, that's all." I shrugged, fiddling with my bracelet, ignoring the soldiers that were practically drooling as they stared at me, more specifically, my breasts, which my red silk dress was useless to cover.

My father's eyes didn't rest on me at all. Which annoyed me a bit. Sure I didn't like my father, but I still loved him as a daughter, I would like some sort of acknowledgement. I let out a small huff under my breath, slowly walking away.

I held my breath, strolling past a soldier who had been staring at me since I got here. He came up behind me, pinching my bottom, causing me to yelp, quickly turning around to slap him. He staggered back, 3 soldiers pointing their rifles at me

."At ease men! That's my daughter you're pointing at!"I heard my father shout.

The soldiers lowered their weapons.

I ran up to my father, on the brig of tears. "One of your men grabbed my bum!"

My father was about to respond, when a young man burst through the crowd, shoving others out the way, bumping into me, knocking me down. I landed on my butt with an 'oof'.

"S-sorry miss." He panted, extending his hand out to me. I nodded, taking his hand, getting up but backing away.

The young man turned to the Captain, looking quite frantic. "Don't go through there!"

"You will not address the captain boy!" My father snapped harshly.

"Sir, Look at your charts! I believe you're sailing us into the Devil's triangle!" The young man shouted with fear in his eyes.

I looked up, seeing 2 giant, dangerous looking rocks, mountains more like it, covered in sharp edges. And we were headed right towards it.

"Do you hear this man? This landsman believes an old sailor's myth!" My father mocked with a cruel laugh, the rest of the crew following. I shot my father a glare, feeling pity for this delusional man, but curious as to what the Devil's triangle actually is.

"Sir, with all due respect, I have spent my entire life studying the myths of the sea. I know every legend and every curse. Do I know, ships that sail into the triangle do not necessarily sail out." He rambled, sparking my interest a bit more.

"Don't worry sir," said one of the soldiers, making his way behind the young man, "This one is clearly disturbed." He grabbed at him. He turned back to the captain with pleading eyes. "Sir, trust in what I say, change your course."

I smiled slightly, admiring the young man's will and integrity. I turned to the captain and my father, expecting to see them discussing the matter as they always do, but instead they looked furious.

"You dare give me orders, boy?" The captain fumed. "Arrest him!" My father shouted just as angry.

"Father!" I gasped, grabbing at his arm. "Why must you arrest this man? He is simply giving us a tip that might be proven useful! What if his words are true and you are leading you and your men to certain death?"

The young man flashed me a grateful smile, relaxing a bit. But my father simply shoved me away. "(y/n) stay out of this!" He snapped. "Arrest this boy!"

I turned to the young man with regret, wishing I had kept my mouth shut. A couple soldiers attempted to detain him, but he quickly pushed away, scuffling through each soldier, punching one in the face.

"Turner!!" The captain shouted. But he simply shoved through, shouting back. "I will not let you kill us all!!"

The redcoats finally caught up with him, restraining his arms. My father snarled, striking his face with the back of a rifle, splitting his lip open, blood soaking his chin, me flinching at the sound of impact.

"This is treason!" My father barked, ripping both his sleeves. "Lock him up" He ordered.

The soldiers began carrying him away. "This was your last chance Turner, if it were up to me I would string you from the yard." The Captain spat, turning back to his crew. "On deck!"

My eyes practically filled with tears as I watched him being carried away. How could my father be this way?

I stormed over, grabbing my father's arm, quivering. "Oh father how can you be so cruel? He was just trying to help!"

My father yanked his arm away, glaring. "If you don't shut your mouth young lady, you'll be joining him!"

"Well maybe I will! I'd rather be with an honest hard worker than a lazy cruel selfish father who can't even love his own daughter!" I cried, whipping around and stomping away, ignoring my father's commands to come back.

I couldn't stand him. So pathetic. I stormed off to the other side of the ship, thinking about what the young man spoke about. Maybe I could get some answers?

"Devil's Triangle..." I muttered to myself

I slipped down to my father's quarters below deck, grabbing food, water, keys and a hanker chief, tip toeing down to the prison cells.

My eyes scanned the room, looking for the young man. I approached his cell, bending down, staring at the dazed, pained looking man with sad eyes.

"Pardon me, Mister Turner?" I asked softy, watching his eyes lift up to mine. "I-I brought you some food, a-and water." I smiled awkwardly, setting the food down, grabbing the keys and unlocking the cell door.

He jumped back up against the wall with a glare. "What are you doing?" he hissed.

"N-nothing! Just...here.." I muttered, sliding over the cup of water and food. "I'm (y/n)(L/n), i'm sorry for my father's actions." I sighed sadly.

Turner smiled slightly, wincing at his lip. "It's quite alright." he mumbled, holding his bloody mouth.

I grabbed the hanker chief, dipping it in a little water, leaning forward to dab at his lip.

He flinched, but then relaxed a bit. He leaned forward too, his eyes shimmering at mine. I smiled softly, not knowing why, but I did.

I cleaned up his lip, gently caressing his chin as I did so, my cheeks flushing. "You should be more careful." I scoffed, sitting back down. He chuckled lightly, running fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, heh, maybe." He looked up at me, his eyes softening, almost adorably. "I'm Henry, Henry Turner."

I blushed a bit more, stuttering a bit. "L-lovely to meet you H-Henry." I don't know why I was so nervous, he's just a boy.

"Thank you..for the food, and water, and um.."He pointed to his lip awkwardly. "And that."

I giggled quietly. I took a long look at Henry, examining his features.

He had tan, toned skin, with a built body, with dark warm green eyes, thick eyebrows, brown wavy hair with golden highlights tied back into a messy ponytail, and a sweet smile that practically melted my heart.

He must have noticed my eyes wandering, and smiled teasingly. "Like what you see?" he chuckled.

My face went hot. I quickly looked away, clearing my throat, twirling a strand of my curly hair around my finger nervously. "I apologize, it's a bad habit I have."

Henry grinned softly. "Not a big deal. I'm sure no one would complain if a beautiful young lady was checking them out." He winked, causing my face to grow redder.

"R-right.." I looked down with a dorky smile, playing with my bracelet.

Henry stared down at my wrist. "That's a pretty bracelet." It was a golden hoop with a red rose on the top, small diamonds scattered about.

"Thank you..it was my mothers. She gave it to me when I turned 14." I smiled, gently brushing my fingers over the designs. "She says it brings good luck."

Henry chuckled softly. "It must be true, because I'm very lucky to meet someone as nice as you on this ship."

My heart fluttered in my chest, a small giggle escaping my lips again.

We stared at each other for a moment, then jumped when we heard screams and thumps from up above. I gasped, Henry pulling me close, huddling in the corner of the cell. My breath hitched, feeling very much fearful.

Gun shots went off. Henry stood up, sticking his hand out of the cell. Something dripped from the wooden planks up above. Something....red.

Henry let out a sharp gasp, stumbling back, crashing into the bucket of water. I bit my lip, looking up, hearing slow footsteps descenting down the steps.

I pulled Henry back, clutching onto his shoulders tightly as a terrifying looking...man slowly approached us, black blood oozing out of his mouth.

We watched as he, and his..crew, following behind. They looked like zombies. Their pale skin peeling in all directions, covered in black blood, some of them without any faces or any human features.

We watched as they, walked, simply walked through the cell bars, standing just feet away from us.

The old man next to us in his cell whimpered loudly, causing one of the, 'soldiers', to stab straight through him with one slash of his sword.

I let out a scared yelp, holding on tighter to Henry. He held a protecting arm over me, staring at the 'men' with fearful eyes, his breath cutting short.

"Jack Sparrow...." The Captain stared down at the WANTED JACK SPARROW flyer. "Do you know this pirate?" His voice so cold, it sent shivers up my spine. I wanted to scream, but I didn't want to suffer the same fate as that poor old man. I bit my lip tighter, tearing up slightly.

"O-only by name." Henry stuttered, probably trying to hide the fact that he was freaking terrified.

"You could look for him, for me?" He hissed with a devious grin. Henry looked back at me, then scoping the other dead looking soldiers with a shudder.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes.." Henry responded with hoarse whisper.

The Captain then turned towards me with his grin widening. "You're a pretty one. Is she yours?" He asked Henry.

Henry held me close. "Yes, don't harm her." I whimpered quietly, shaking violently.

"For too many years the Triangle has cursed us, Condemned us to this hell on Earth." The Captain continued, his grin lowering into a snarl. "The key to our escape...is Jack Sparrow, and the compass, which he holds."

Who the hell is this "Jack Sparrow"?

Henry held me tighter, unable to look anymore frightened then he was at that moment. He backed up quickly when the Captain edged closer.

"No, no. No need to fear me boy." The captain smiled, almost teasingly, as if he was enjoying the fear we so obviously expressed. "I always leave one man alive to tell the tale."

I gasped at the Captain's comment, biting my lip to hold back tears. He noticed this, and grinned like a cat about to snatch his prey. "But I suppose I could make one little exception, since she means so much to you."

I let out a small sigh of relief, still shaking like crazy.

"Find Sparrow for me and relay a message from Captain Salazar." He commanded with an evil smirk. "Tell him I'll behold the daylight again. And on that day....Death, death....comes straight for him" He spit blood from his mouth as he spoke. "Would you say that to him? Please?"

"Yes.." Henry responded scaredly. I nodded quickly, letting out huge breath, not even realizing I was holding it.

Salazar placed a hand on Henry's shoulder, flashing a smile of gratitude. "I wish I could tell him myself, but...Dead men tell no tales.."

Okay!! So that was chapter 1! Damn, 2,260 words in this story. I need a flipping life.

Anyways hope you all enjoyed! I'll try my very best to update! See ya!

-BlueCanterella

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 9.7K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1M 38.6K 90
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
356K 15.4K 39
เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ hidden, various hazbin hotel characters x female reader เชœโ€โžดแกฃ๐ญฉ ๐‘ฐ๐’ ๐’˜๐’‰๐’Š๐’„๐’‰ we follow an angel named y/n, who had her bes...
968K 24.3K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...