Chapter 1

Hello! So, I was just watching Pirates of the Caribbean Dead men tell no tales, and I thought, let's make a story based on this because I'm bored and pretty much just wanting to write some more.

This may or may not have smut, I'm still debating. It most certainly will have angst, because I'm a depressing little shit.

Welp, hope you enjoy!!

Your POV

I leaned off the side of the boat, smelling the salt water that sprayed on my face in the breeze, watching the waves crash against the ship's mast. I smiled, brushing my hair from my eyes. Oh how I loved the sea. The sounds, the smell, the way it swayed so gracefully, and yet so dangerous, but so playful, as if the ocean was teasing you.

But of course the moment was ruined by the sound of my father shouting orders at his crew, spatting curses and insults at everyone. I sadly turned away from the beautiful view, watching my father, no, General, taunt the others, holding his sword close to his hand. Of course he didn't need the blade. With just a wave of his hand he could send anyone over board, to certain death. Either from drowning, sharks, or the barnacles. I shook my head, walking up to my father with a painful smile.

Mum wanted me to join Dad on his trip to the Caribbean to "learn" how trade, and economy worked. My father agreed, so here I am, suffering. Not because I was on a boat, but because I was stuck with my good for nothing father.

"Father, how much longer until we reach our destination?" I asked politely, knowing my place as a young lady.

"Just another day or two love, why?" He asked, staring through his scope.

"Just wondering, that's all." I shrugged, fiddling with my bracelet, ignoring the soldiers that were practically drooling as they stared at me, more specifically, my breasts, which my red silk dress was useless to cover.

My father's eyes didn't rest on me at all. Which annoyed me a bit. Sure I didn't like my father, but I still loved him as a daughter, I would like some sort of acknowledgement. I let out a small huff under my breath, slowly walking away.

I held my breath, strolling past a soldier who had been staring at me since I got here. He came up behind me, pinching my bottom, causing me to yelp, quickly turning around to slap him. He staggered back, 3 soldiers pointing their rifles at me

."At ease men! That's my daughter you're pointing at!"I heard my father shout.

The soldiers lowered their weapons.

I ran up to my father, on the brig of tears. "One of your men grabbed my bum!"

My father was about to respond, when a young man burst through the crowd, shoving others out the way, bumping into me, knocking me down. I landed on my butt with an 'oof'.

"S-sorry miss." He panted, extending his hand out to me. I nodded, taking his hand, getting up but backing away.

The young man turned to the Captain, looking quite frantic. "Don't go through there!"

"You will not address the captain boy!" My father snapped harshly.

"Sir, Look at your charts! I believe you're sailing us into the Devil's triangle!" The young man shouted with fear in his eyes.

I looked up, seeing 2 giant, dangerous looking rocks, mountains more like it, covered in sharp edges. And we were headed right towards it.

"Do you hear this man? This landsman believes an old sailor's myth!" My father mocked with a cruel laugh, the rest of the crew following. I shot my father a glare, feeling pity for this delusional man, but curious as to what the Devil's triangle actually is.