ILLUSION

By paromita123

" Illusion is what I was , until I met her ." Being a superstar has its perks. But have we ever wondered w... More

Introduction
1. Date!
2. The Invader.
3. wrinkled love.
4 . No Autograph, no photograph.
5 . hook ups.
Banner
6. Mystery singer.
7. The deal.
8. Absent minded.
9. Unfolding Disaster.
10. Shoot be dammed!
11. wrap it up.
12. Smelling Fandom.
13. Lady with curves.
14. Collecting staff reports.
15 . Free foods.
17 . Aching
banner request!
18 . whipped.
19. Suitor
20. The invitation
21. Isn't it Christmas?
22. Gift (1)
23. Gift (2)
24 . Premiere party!
25. Food vs Words
26. Some stripping!
27. The Pee Song!
28. Breathing pillow!
29. The Day.
30. Office really?
31.jaan!
32. La vie en rose
new story alert
33.Deal
34. Party
35.After party
36. Behind the scenes.
37. Deep
38. End.

16 . Flashback.

2.8K 336 42
By paromita123

Please put your playlist here!
(Not Edited )

Manik

Six days in Italy went in a blink of an eye , the director nearly sucked out all the blood from me. Shooting day and night constantly for perfect shot .
Finally it's over and I will be free to invest my full time in business for two months till the premiere .

Leaning back on the seat I looked at the clouds turning bright orange announcing the evening. Three more hours and I will be meeting her.

Thoughts of her instantly grabbed my mind and I couldn't help but open my phone to reread our conversation that we had the day before.

{
N : Hey there sexybeast !

M: hey beautiful!

N: oops!
How come you know my number ?

M: I am your boss. I can have it .

N : That's not fair!

M: why so ?

N: I was about to prank you . My plan failed .

M: how come you got my number , and that too my personal number !

N: I have my ways Mr.

M : Then I would want to see more of
your " ways" Ms.

N: You know, this vaccant place beside me is forcing me to miss someone !

M: what! You are at the beach now!

N: Yupp! And I am telling you that I am missing someone.

M : And I am telling you to leave now!.

N : what but why ?

M: It's 11:30 pm , too late . GO NOW!

N : No, I want to stay the wind here is so soothing.

M: You will catch a cold, and I don't want my employees to work with runny nose tomorrow.

N: I on leave tommorow anyway!

M : And who had grant you the leave?

N: I, me , myself!

M: Stop it Nandani , go home now , it's late .

N: Fine!

M: How will I know that you are. going?

N : Simple! You just have to trust me .

N: will inform you once I reach home.
}

Going Through the conversation made me smile. It was almost three at night that day and while every muscle in me begged me to sleep, I waited for her to reach home safely.

Placing the phone back on the pocket I concentrated back on my laptop to complete my pending works.

--------

Grabbing my luggage I started walking towards the exit when a crowd of people surrounded me. Taking selfies and autographs.
I was busy with my fans when suddenly my phone buzzed.

Ms Murthy calling.

Excusing myself from the crowd I received the call .
" Hello! This is Nandani speaking from Ak Ltd. " She sounded professional.

I frowned but replied anyway.

" Sir, I am calling you to confirm the meeting you are about to attain in one hour . "

Smirking I replied. " Is it the same kind of Meeting you took me a week before?".

Clearing her throat she said. " No, sir the usual. The meeting that is scheduled in beach .. I mean beach side restaurant. "

" Oh I see.. what will I get in return?" I teased her.

" Sir! Everything is prepared Cabir sir has taken care of everything , Mr. Shinchanahimoto will be waiting there at sharp 10 ."

I frowned" what a weird name! Will we be having dinner?" I asked wanting to stretch the conversation.

" I am afraid not sir, it will be late then." She said thoughtfully.

" Then cancel it. " I said in a bored tone .

" Noh! I mean it's impossible sir , you... We just have to sign the papers and seal the deal today." She stubbled but kept her tone pointed ,
someone was sure infront of her so I took the chance to tease her more.

" Seal it With a kiss?" As soon as I asked she started coughing. Shaking my head I told her a swift okay and disconnected the call..

Placing my phone back on my pocket I handed over the luggage to my driver. Opening the door of the backseat I was about to get in when I saw something that shook me from the core.

There she was right in front of my eyes standing in the arms of another man ! The women who made me the way I am today. The destructor of my dreams the destructor of my family. The murderer!

Her eyes met mine and showed a sign of recognition. But her every gestures were as fake as she was.

All my past started replaying infront of my eyes. Her betrayal, her evil plots ,everything. I took long breaths to control the rage that was building inside . It triggered my hatred that was subside long inside.

If only I could kill her right now.
Just because of her promise I am stuck !

Seeing her smile at me got my blood boiled .

As soon as she started walking towards me .
My hand started trembling as I frozed on the spot then and there . My breath came out as a hollow pant . I gulped down the lump in my throat and closed my eyes. I knew I was having the the symptoms of the attack but I had to control myself. I was in public . Searching for the pills in my suit pocket I instantly gulped one .

Getting inside the car ! I panted frequently. Gulping down some water as the pill started working I leaned and closed my eyes while heaving a long sigh .

The eyes which tore you can be filled with smile , to endure it one must be strong .
But maybe I am not that strong!
To see her happy after all the things she did to us!

As soon as I reach the mansion , I went inside and locked the room. My breathing was still heavy and my head was showing flashes of past that I want to forgot a long ago.

Taking two pills I gulped it down with some whiskey , the liquid burned my throat but I felt a little peace after the alcohol started reacting.
Heaving a sigh . I closed my eyes for a while .

"I am sorry Manik! " His words echoed making my eyes wide open .

" Promise me , you will not do anything to her !. " her words rang but I was only seeing dark corner of the room with nothing but hollowness as if reflecting my life infront of me.

" I can't live without her ! "I saw him, He was in pain, I wanted to comfort him but he vanished into the thin air .

From the corner she appeared smiling while she raised her palm lovingly.
"You are my star!" Her palm which always stroke my hairs vanished along with her beautiful face .

I closed my ears with my palms !

"Stop it." I shouted but the voice inside was hammering my mind and my soul. I threw whatever I found near me to stop those voice but failed desperately as they rang repeatedly in my ears .

I found myself trembling again ,I searched for the pills again , taking out two or three I shoved it in my mouth gulping it forcefully with the whiskey.

Hugging my knees I desperately waited for the pills to work while trying to breath properly at the same time . Flashes of her face stumble near me , as my eyes became heavy , her pained and loving face was the last thing I saw before I slipped into unconsciousnes.

____________________________

Hey guys!

I hope you like the part .

What do you think about that woman ?

Share your views and do vote , comment and share with your reading circle.

Till next time !
Love
Paro .

[You can follow me on my Instagram account @thequillz_ ( link in bio ) for teaser and notification of future updates.. ]

You can also check my other works .

● The man I dream of.

● Beneath my skin.

● Alpha male.

● My Poetries

PS: More views & comments = Early update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
56.9K 6.3K 35
Synopsis: What happens when a lawyer with very little discretion meets a player boy? Amidst the flush of ego, attraction, seduction and a hell lot o...
222K 30.1K 76
#OPH - 2 He smiled staring at their picture, then left his phone on table and leaned his head on chair sighing, "I met a crazy girl during my trip to...
211K 12.1K 26
Their bodies were ablaze with cravings as they met. They were like two magnets attracted to one another; it was love at first sight, but they were bo...