...

By LebstarHorayne

More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
very important
Dreame.com
Link
The Powerful Reject (Rewrite)

I SOLD OUT

3.7K 41 9
By LebstarHorayne

I sold out and I admit it and I don't like it. I have had a bad writers block and a major reason why I can't finish The Alpha To His Omega is because I feel absolutely shit about this one.

So I have made a decision that I'm gonna finish this book. It's gonna be a bit different from the original I don't know how yet. But if you have any ideas, please feel free to comment or inbox me and I will gladly credit you on the book.

I'm really sorry for selling this book in the 1st place but I needed the money at that moment for reasons I can't disclose. Hope you all forgive me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415K 25K 84
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
569K 8.7K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
279K 8.3K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...