Sex Club ≫ Irwin

By godhemmo

"Sadness clung to me like it was my best friend," She sighed. I looked into her brown eyes and saw what she m... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
not a chapter lol sorry

FIVE

254 2 0
By godhemmo

[ ASHTON'S POV ]

"So, how's Carter?" Michael asked me as we played Mario Cart once again today. "Good, why?" I asked. "She's really hot, and fit," Calum yelled. "Yeah, fuck," Michael groaned, shutting his eyes. "Stop!" I huffed. "I like her and you guys are just wanting sex with her," I grumbled. "You like her?" Luke smirked. "What? No," I scoffed at him. "You just said..." Calum commented. "She isn't my type," I brushed them off. "Really?" Calum asked. "She's intellegence, smart, funny, beautiful and confident," Luke laughed throwing a blue M&M into his mouth. "That isn't my type," I shrugged. "It's everything Beth wasn't," Michael shrugged. "She was a slut," Calum huffed. "I kn-," "Guys stop, Beth was the first person I loved, I will always have a spot for her so please stop," I sighed quietly. "Sorry Man, we know it's hard for you but maybe Carter could," Calum stopped. "Be the one," Luke finished. "I doubt it, she's beautiful and everything you said but I don't know..." I sighed. "Just see how it goes while she's in Miami," Michael said. Mandy was having her birthday in Miami where she grew up so Carter was going there for a week. "I'll be fine!" I laughed. "I bet you all $50 he'll be sulking," Luke said throwing at least 8 M&M's into his mouth and down his throat. "I won't." I sighed.

-

11:04PM and we were all in the car heading to the club. "Carter working today?" Michael asked. "Yeah but she said it's a huge party so Mandy had to put all this makeup on her," I laughed. "If she's wearing a black dress I swear to God you will not be seeing her for a few hours," Michael coughed. "Dude," I laughed. "Sorry," He shrugged as we pulled to the curb. "It's packed today man," Calum commented as we all waked through the doors. "Where's Carter?" Luke asked, looking in every spot of the room. "Why?" I spat. "Dude calm down," Luke laughed. "Fran's at the bar with a girl so maybe Carter is there too," Michael said. "Then let's go," I grinned stalking over.

"Hey Boys," Fran smiled giving Michael a rather long hug. "Hey," We smiled. "Where's Carter?" I asked. "THERE IS A FUCKING NEST OF SPID-," Carter screamed jumping up. "Oh hey," She awkwardly coughed. We laughed at her as she crouched back down to the bar. "Oh nevermind, a pack of peanuts were open," She smiled avoiding our looks. "So," Mandy laughed. "Hey, why is today so special?" Calum asked as Carter took a seat next to me. "Its our bosses wifes birthday, she has it here every year," Fran sighed. "You hate her?" Michael asked. "Duh," Carter laughed.

"Oh my god! Trian!" Carter yelled jumping off the seat and to the door, giving a man our age a big hug. She held him tight for a good 45 seconds before dragging him over. "Trian!" Mandy and Fran screamed, hugging and kissing his face. "Here," Fran smiled gigivng "Trian" Carters seat. "Hey, I was sitting there," Carter pouted with a little giggle. "Oh sor-," Trian said standing up. "No no no," Carter smiled. "I'll sit on Ashton," Carter shrugged with a small laugh sitting in my lap. "Oh, okay," I muttered. "So," Calum awkwardly said. "Oh," Mandy said hitting her forehead with the palm of her hand. "This is Trian, he used to bartend here but moved to Miami," Mandy nodded. "Hey," We all said to him. "Hey," He replied staring at Carter.

I moved my arms around her waiste knowing he was looking. I don't know if I was jealous or I just didn't want her falling off but when her fingers held mine, I didn't seem to care. She leaned back, laughing at something the boys had said about me when I was 14 and held my hand. "You okay there?" She whispered. I nodded with a small smile. "What time is it?" Fran asked. "11:28PM," Trian said. "We should get behind the bar," Carter said sitting up. "Carter, could I talk to you?" Luke asked looking at me and quickly to her. "Can it wait?" She asked walking behind the bar, her long hair that was straightened flowing behind her. "Yeah sure," He smiled sitting down. She smiled at him grabbing a skirt apron and a stack of trays. "Open the doors," Fran said to Mandy. "Wait this place isn't open yet?" I asked. "Well this is the usual but they have to leave in order for the party to start," Mandy said walking to the front. "Oh," I nodded. Carter giggled at me softly, her eyes twinklig as she cleaned a few glasses and stacking them on the coutners behind her.

-

It was 2:23AM and the girls got a hour break and had 20 minutes left of it. We were all on the dance floor, wasted and saying this we couldn't say sober. It was fantastic. Carter had that little chat with Luke that no one knew about but were all assuming they fucked. "Ashhhh," Carted hiccuped, wrapping her arms around my neck and pressing her breasts against my chest. "Yeah?" I smirked. She brought her lips down to my neck, her fingers tangling into my hair. "You're so hot," She groaned into my ear. "Babe," I muttered squeezing her ass. She left one more sloppy kiss on my neck, making a trail to my lips. Her lips hovered over mine before Mandy, the only one sober, yanked her away. "Ouch!" Carter grumbled rubbing her wrist as Mandy pulled her to the back. "Oh you got it bad," Michael smirked. "Is it really bad?" I asked slapping my neck to the forming bruise. "it will be later today my friend," He shook his head with a laugh walking over to Fran who was grinding on him as soon as he reached her.

I sighed, walking off to the bar. "2 vodka shots," I muttered watching Mandy talk to Carter who looked like she was about to faint at something she had said. "Make it 4," I yelled to the man. "I'm taking Carter home," Mandy said to me. "Oh okay, i'll be over later," I smiled. "Night," Mandy smiled giving me a small hug before walking over to Carter who looked as if she was going to breakdown at something. "4 shots," The man said. I slammed down a $20 bill not caring if it was to much or not enough.

I swallowed the first one, thinking of Carter working.

I chugged down number two, thinking of Carter's lips on my neck.

I swallowed the third, the thought of Carter turning me on.

The fourth one, the thought of Carter stealing my heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.3K 1.8K 29
In the whirlwind world of basketball and broken promises, Nailea finds herself at a crossroads as she prepares to transfer to the same college as Pai...
174K 7.8K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
257K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
589K 28.1K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...