SEVEN

"You alright, Ashton?" I asked walking into the living room where he sat looking at the blank TV screen. "Hm?" He hummed at me as I sat next to him. "It wasn't your fault," I sighed wrapping my arm around him. "I know I was a bitch and I'm sorry, I've had a stressful day and I took it out on you," I swear he looked as if he was going to cry. "Don't go," he whispered. "What do you mean?" I smiled gently. "To Miami, you're all I have now," He mumbled into my shoulder. "Hey, Mandy said that we have an extra ticket and she invited you," I remembered. "Really?" He spoke, his eyes looking directly at mine and a grin on his face. I nodded at him with a gentle smile.

After calling Mandy and saying that Ashton will come to Miami she was over the moon to meet him.

"Why didn't you want me to go?" I asked Ashton as we watched the X factor. "I guess Beth was all I had and she left and now you picking me up and taking care of him is keeping me sane, you run so many jobs and you still manage to keep me happy, you know?" He spoke softly. "Yeah, yeah I know," I smiled. "You're welcome by the way," I smiled at him. He smiled back at me, placing a gentle kiss on my forehead, his face inches away from mine.

"I really want to kiss you now," He whispered licking his lips. "Um," I replied awkwardly. He stayed silent with a small smirk as he stared at me. "God, you're beautiful," He gasped as a red tingle found my cheeks. "You only need 20 seconds of courage," I mumbled to myself. "Wh-," I shut him up, our lips colliding. His hand found my cheek and the other one tangled in my hair. I brought my hand to his hair gently tugging it as he kissed me harder and passionately each second.

I pulled back after the maximum of two minutes and stared at him back. "Im sorry," I muttered standing up. "It hasn't even been a month and we're already kissing on my couch, and Noah, fuck Noah," I rambled on eith tsars stinging my eyes. "Carter," Ashton said. "No, I swear I didn't mean to, it was in the heat of the moment and I know that you regret it and I do too and I guess I thought about the confidence I had when we all went out and I was drunk and oh god," I gasped for air. "Carter," He said sternly. "What?" I mumbled with a blush. "It's okay," He laughed softly at me as he pulled me down on the couch.

"So you don't hate me?" I asked. "After all you have done, I can't hate you," He smiled gently. "Okay," I sighed.

"Well it's 11:28 so I'm going to go to bed," I muttered. "Um good night," I said. "Night," He laughed. "Good night," I rushed walking to my room quicker then usual.

-

It was 5:00am and I woke up just over 29 minutes ago and I was extremely tired yet I didn't want to go back to bed. I carefully tiptoed to the kitchen in my pyjamas that were the only clean ones so here I am sneaking into my kitchen it a loose black crop top and blue pyjama shorts with triangles on them I got when I was 12 that were at least 2 sizes to big and absolutely hated them.

I put the jug on and walked over to the fridge and grabbed the milk and put it next to the kettle. I turned to the landline phone as it beeped for the 3rd time I was in he kitchen.

1 new voice message.

It flashed in red lines. I picked it up and put it to my ear and pressed the green button.

"Hey this is Luke, Uh I was calling for Ashton so if you answer this Carter if you could ask him to call me back, cheers love," Luke's voice said. "Okay then," I said to myself putting it back onto the holder. I walked over to the jug and got a cup and a tea bag and poured in the water and milk, stirring it with sugar. I walked to my bedroom again grabbing some socks, sick and tired of the cold black tiles I had as a kitchen floor.

Stumbling back in, Ashton sat on the bar stool. "Shit, you scared me," I laughed at him as he smiled softly. "Did I wake you up?" I asked with a guilt feeling in my stomach, fearing the answer yes. "No, I didn't sleep," He shook his head. The feeling didn't leave. "What, why?" I asked sitting next to him. "I dunno, the scene from last night was pondering in my head all night," He shrugged. "What time did you go to your room?" I asked him. "Sat on the couch all night," He spoke. "Ashton," I groaned. "What?" He asked. "I don't want you to be tired or ill, I want you healthy and sleep is a huge fraction of health," I sighed rubbing his shoulder. "I know," He sighed.

ASHTON'S POV

I didn't care, I knew that I wanted her and to have her lips back in mine. I regret last night, only because I put her in an awkward situation and It hurt me that I almost hurt her and made it awkward for her because it's one of the last things I want to do to her ever. "Tea or coffee?" She asked me. "Neither, I need a bloody nap," I groaned. "You can sleep in my room if it's better then the couch," She called. "Thanks," I laughed walking into her room. I left the door open so I could gain more of her trust and slowly climbed into her bed that was warm from her body. I slowly looked around as I pulled the grey blankets further up my body.

I looked at the trophies on the couch, the photos, certificates and pictures and also the shelf of classic books from to kill a mocking bird to the story of Helen Keller. The pictures of her on the beach and her in 8th grade brought a smile to my face as she seemed so happy and full of life, she seemed different from then. And thinking who Noah was.