Pretty Is [BEYNIKA] {COMPLETE...

By Brokebey

Nicki (Onika) Maraj, 25, works at the strip club all night every night to support her two twins. Beyoncé, 28... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
28
29
30
‼️
so...

27

5K 233 113
By Brokebey

A MONTH
LATER

Beyoncé was laid in bed with her son which they decided to name Bryson Omari Knowles. ever since Beyoncé and Nicki took him home Beyoncé has been obsessed with him and it made Nicki smile to see them being so close already. she didn't feel so stressed, definitely not as nearly as stressed as being a first time mom with twins.

b: who's my little prince? you are that's right

she said in a baby voice with a huge smile as she looked down at her son. she kissed the top of his head which surprisingly had a lot of hair for a newborn. Nicki came back from dropping the kids and came back with two paper bags in hand.

b: hey, what did you get?

n: breakfast

she smiled joking up the bags. she knew Beyoncé wouldn't let bryson go long enough to cook breakfast and she wasn't in the mood to make it either so she got it after she dropped the kids. she got back in bed with her babies and kissed bryson on his head as he slept in Beyoncé's arms.

while they ate breakfast Beyoncé just looked at her son. she knew it had been a month but it was still hitting her, she actually had a son.

n: he's 100% you

Nicki laughed making Beyoncé smile. her son did look a lot like her and she loved that. she just gently rubbed his head and kissed his nose. slowly but surely bryson smiled making Beyoncé's spirit fill with joy

b: he's smiling!

she said excitedly but quietly trying not to wake him. Nicki took some pictures of them and it made her so happy. Beyoncé laid him in between them while they ate breakfast.

B: So how you been feeling?

Beyoncé asked randomly while they ate their breakfast. Nicki looked at her bit surprised she asked but Beyoncé did ask that question at the most random times, it did let Nicki know she cared though which is what she loved about her.

N: I've been good

Beyoncé raised her brow knowing she wasn't telling the truth by the way she said it and because Nicki wasn't even looking at her.

B: Nick

Nicki finally looked at her

N: What?

B: Tell me the truth

N: I am

Beyoncé gave her a face as if to say 'I dont buy it'.

B: Nick I know when you're lying. you know you can tell me anything.

She said but was cut off by Nicki suddenly getting up and going into the bathroom. Beyoncé made sure Bryson was laid comfortably and had pillows around him so he wouldn't move to far before going after Nicki. when she went in the bathroom she saw Nicki crying into her hands.

B: Whats' wrong baby girl, talk to me

She said gently taking her free hand and guiding her to the bath as Beyoncé turned around and sat on the edge of it with Nicki in between her legs.

B: What's got you so upset?

She asked gently as she rubbed her arm.

N: I just... the weight isn't going. and I feel horrible

She said breaking down going into Beyoncé's chest to seek comfort which she got. Beyoncé tightly wrapped her arms around her small frame and rocked them side to side a little.

B: Why do you feel horrible? Just because the weight may take longer than expected to come off doesn't mean you're not beautiful

N:B... you're meant to say that but it really makes me sad. I haven't felt like myself ever since we came home from the hospital. I tried to make myself feel better and not judge myself too much but I can't help it. I just... I dont like myself anymore

She said pulling away wiping the tears from her face.

B: What can I do to make you feel better?

N: ... I dont know

Nicki said as she shrugged and sniffled.

B: ... Well maybe a trip to the spa would help? and I could buy you some gym equipment so you can workout at home? and we could go back to the parenting classes to talk about it maybe?

She offered to her as she wrapped her arms around Nicki's waist pulling her in a little. Nicki never said anything looking like she was thinking about it.

B: You want me to book you in for the spa later today?

Nicki looked like she was hesitant to answer.

N: You'll need help with the kids when they come home.

B: I'll be fine. All I want you to worry about is yourself for now. I don't want you to feel this way about yourself. You should know you're a beautiful precious princess no matter what size or shape your body changes into. I still love you the same, you know that right?

Nicki nodded a little looking down. Beyoncé lifted her chin a little so they were looking at each other.

B: You know I love you... no matter what

Nicki nodded

N: I love you too... and I think the spa would be nice

She said with a little smile making Beyoncé smile.

B: Okay I'll make you an appointment. for now just relax

She said kissing her cheek as she got up. Nicki hugged her tightly making Beyoncé smile and hug her back.

N: I love you

She said in her chest. Beyoncé kissed her head before resting hers on top of Nicki's.

B: I love you more. things will get better baby i promise.

n: i know-

suddenly they heard bryson's cries making them immediately leave the bathroom to see him laid there crying.

n: what's wrong with mama's baby huh? you got a dirty diaper or you just hungry?

she said feeling his diaper to see if it was full but it wasn't so she guessed he was hungry again. Nicki shushed him as she cradled him so she could breast feed him. while she breast fed her son Beyoncé just watched in awe. her body was so beautiful and was insanely gifted to had given birth to three children and to feed them from her own body as well. Beyoncé thought she respected Nicki as a mother but when she saw her give birth thats when she knew for sure she respected her.

n: you always stare when i do this

she giggled breaking Beyoncé out of her thoughts.

b: that's because it's so beautiful. the fact that a woman can feed her child from her own body is amazing.

Nicki smiled as she looked back down at her son.

*****************

n: you sure you want me to go?

b: yes i already booked it for you. go and relax you deserve it babe.

Beyoncé reassured her before kissing her forehead.

n: okay. thanks baby

b: no problem my love. have a good time

she said before kissing her lips.

n: thanks. bye girls

twins&H: bye mommy

they said while playing with their dolls. Nicki kissed bryson who was sleeping in Beyoncé's arms.

n: i'll see you later

she said to Beyoncé before leaving. Beyoncé closed the door and went to go lay bryson down upstairs. she took a baby monitor with her before going downstairs. when she made it down stairs she heard crying and screaming. Beyoncé sighed and rolled her eyes before going into the living room.

b: what happened?

heaven got up and ran to her mother who picked her up immediately.

b: what's wrong baba?

h: sissy hit me with her doll

b: which one did it?

h: nic nic

b: ok nicole go to your room

she said calmly.

nicole: mommy!

b: did you do it?

she went quiet letting Beyoncé know she did.

b: okay go upstairs.

nicole: i don't wanna

she whined

b: nicole i won't tell you again. get up them stairs right now!

she said raising her voice a little letting nicole know she was serious. for some reason nicole has been acting out of line lately. she hated to see her act like that but she needed to teach nicole there always affects to your actions and bad actions can end you in trouble.

nicole stood up and started to stomp instead of walking to the stairs as she screamed again.

b: nicole if you don't calm down right now when your brother is sleeping you will be grounded for the rest of the week with no TV, ipad or toys.

nicole just stood there and cried.

nicole: n-n-no mommy i-i'm s-s-sorry

she stuttered trying to get her words out.

b: you should apologise to your sisters not me

nicole calmed herself down before speaking.

nicole: s-sorry heaven

b: okay now go to your room

she said calmly. nicole started to cry again but this time was much quieter. she did as she was told without stomping up the stairs. when she heard her door close she knew she wouldn't leave her to cry herself to sleep so she put heaven back down to continue playing with niya before heading up the stairs.

as she walked upstairs she heard nicole's muffled cried from the other side and Beyoncé immediately got a flashback of her crying in her room praying her mother wouldn't beat down the door to just abuse her again. she stopped in her tracks as her eyes began to flood with tears. she closed her eyes as the tears fell but she took deep breaths regardless. she went to her room and into her bathroom. she looked into the mirror and took another deep breath.

b: you are not her. this is a different situation. you're better now-

she broke down again at that sentence feeling her heart break a little remembering her childhood. as much as she loved the strong brace face she plastered on her face everyday, in her moments of solitude she knew she was still hurting and would probably always hurt. after all broken children could never forget the trauma they went through that made them broken in the first place.

after she took some more deep breaths and got her thoughts undercontrol she cleaned herself up and went to see nicole who was crying softly in her bed. Beyoncé closed the door behind her and told her to scoot over so she could get in. nicole did and Beyoncé got in next to her making nicole lay in her chest without thinking like she always did.

b: are you mad at me?

n:... a little. it was wrong of me to hit sissy with the toy

b: yeah. sometimes we have to think before we act and speak. because what we do if we don't think about it first can get us in trouble. and i don't want you to be in trouble when you grow up. i want you to be smart and wise enough to make your own decisions that have a positive affect on you. you understand?

nicole nodded her head as she wiped her eyes.

b: you wanna talk to me about anything? anything worrying you or making you sad?

nicole: um... i feel kind of... left out

b: why?

she asked gently

nicole: i feel like you and mommy love everybody else more than me

b: that's not true baby. i love you all so much much and i love you and your siblings equally. you don't have to compete for me and your mom's love okay. you already have it so don't worry. mommy's always gonna love you no matter what you do. i may get annoyed at you if you do something bad but that never ever means you stop being my princess. you understand?

nicole: yeah. i love you mommy

b: i love you more my princess. you gonna play nice with your sisters this time?

nicole nodded so Beyoncé helped her clean herself up and they went downstairs together.

***********

Beyoncé got in bed next to nicki after putting bryson to bed and kissing the girls goodnight. she wrapped her arms around her waist to feel her wearing lace panties which she didn't normally wear. she lifted the covers a bit to see a rosy red lace set on Nicki's body which made her smile.

b: when did you get this?

n: today. i thought to get myself something to make myself feel a bit sexier. you like it?

b: i love it

she said before she kissed her shoulder making Nicki smile and blush as she felt Beyoncé's hands roam around her bottom half. she felt Beyoncé lift up making her lay on her back as beyoncé hovered over her.

b: i'm happy you feel sexy, you should.

although Nicki did feel extremely self conscious in this moment since they could both tell her stomach was not flat even when laid on her back, she couldn't help but smile hearing how Beyoncé was happy that she was happy.

n: thank you baby. i feel better than i did before now that i took some time for myself and bought something i was comfortable in.

b: good. that's all i want is for you to be happy and comfortable with yourself.... you're simply the best!

she sang making Nicki instantly laugh

b: better than all the rest!

Nicki couldn't stop laughing at Beyoncé's dramatic performance. she loved it when she sang to her without a care in the world.

n: such a weirdo

b: you're just a hater. i bet tina turner would love me as a background singer

n: way wayyyy into the background. with the microphone on very low

nicki joked making Beyoncé get into her face making her laugh even more.

b: sounds like you wanna fight me. we can make that happen but i don't wanna beat ya ass and make you cry baby girl

n: more like you don't want me to beat your ass

she laughed.

b: ohhh so it's like that huh? alright well i challenge you to a fight in the backyard tomorrow at 12... be there or be square

n: oh wowww so you going old school huh?

b: i'm giving you time to train because i won't be going easy on you. pow pow

she said throwing fake punches making nicki laugh.

n: okayyyyyy.  now let's go to sleep because i'm tired.

b: ninjas never sleep

Nicki rolled her eyes making Beyoncé laugh.

b: i'm joking i'm joking. let's go to sleep

she said before she pecked from her shoulder, neck and jaw line. she held Nicki's stomach and felt all the rolls she had but she didn't care, it wasn't a big deal anyways. she rubbed them as she snuggled in behind her and kissed her neck slowly.

n: B

b: mmm?

n:.... do you still find me attractive?

Beyoncé reached over a little more and kissed her cheek.

b: every day. you don't have to worry about that princess. i'm not going anywhere. okay?

she said snuggling into her. Nicki nodded feeling some reassurance.

n: you sure?

still not feeling 100% sure. since she came gone from the hospital Nicki has been comparing herself to other women especially on instagram with their 'bounce back' bodies. it always made her feel like she wasn't doing enough.

Beyoncé laid her back on her back once again making her look up at Beyoncé.

b: i love this... as much as i love this.

she said rubbing her stomach before rubbing her thighs which were her main areas she was insecure about.

b: but my love for you is deeper than however your body looks. you need to love yourself the same way. yes you have a goal to lose weight but do it when you feel your best not because you want to look like other people. me personally i still love how you look, i'm not expecting you to have a flat stomach and huge ass with perky breasts at all. i'm good with however you look baby so i'll always support you. never pressure yourself okay? 

Nicki nodded

n: it's just... i want to be sexy for you like before but i just don't feel it.

b: don't even worry about that. you're already 100% sexy to me but this set.... imma buy you more of these

she said grinning making Nicki laugh. Beyoncé kissed her forehead

b: i love you

n: i love you too

they said goodnight and went to sleep cuddled up.

______________________________________________
THANKS FOR READING❤️

what did you guys think?

what do you think about Nicki feeling insecure about her body?

what did you think of Beyoncé's reaction?

what did you think of Beyoncé's flashback about her childhood when trying to discipline nicole?

what should happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 5K 32
𝐼𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎 𝑑𝑖𝑓𝑓𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑖𝑟𝑒𝑒? 𝑇ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡. 𝐷𝑒𝑠 • 𝑖 • 𝑟𝑎𝑦 𝑀𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑑𝑒𝑠𝑖�...
117K 3.7K 11
Retiring from the NFL was the right decision, and at thirty years old, I've done things most people could only dream of. After all I've accomplished...
43.9K 1.7K 45
This Is The Life Of Onika. Follow Onika Through Her Day To Day, How Her Life Is.
17.1K 1.1K 12
Down on her luck, nursing student and full-time waitress Nicki Maraj get a massive blow to her already desperate financial situation that will surely...