L U X E

By ShrazyMe

Luxe Dia-Lopez, the only child of Jennifer Lopez and potentially Sean 'Diddy' Combs. I'm 24 and living the h... More

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
RIP Kim Porter
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
INSTAGRAM
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Instagram
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Instagram
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Instagram
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Instagram
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Instagram
Instagram
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Instagram
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Instagram
Architectural Digest
Architectural Digest 2
Chapter 70
Instagram

Chapter 55

1.5K 63 12
By ShrazyMe

"Michael." I groan once I hear his voice.

"Y'all about to fuck infront of my daughter." Michael steps in the room and I stand up, picking up Mya in the process.

"Nobody was about to fuck, Michael." I narrow my eyes at him. "You shouldn't even be in my house."

"You don't want to get back with me because of this fucker." He hisses as he takes another step forward. "How long you been fucking him?"

"I haven't." I hiss back. "How dare you?"

"Did you forget that he is the reason why you can't have kids?" I narrow my eyes at him. "I was the reason that you could."

"Hey, you don't have to say shit like that." Christian intervenes, taking a step forward.

"You shouldn't even fucking be here." Michael hisses while talking a step closer to Christian.

"Ok, you both can leave. You're not about to do this infront of my daughter, in my house." I state as I reach for my phone. "Just go."

"HE CAN LEAVE!" Michael shouts and Maya wakes up with a start.

"Michael." I hiss as I try to calm her down as she begins to cry. "Just stop all of this, you are now intruding in my home. I want you out and I told you that we are not getting back together."

"Yeah, I'll leave so that you can go back to screwing that guy that almost killed you. He put his hands on you and because of him, you won't have any more kids." Michael makes me tear up.

"Just get out." Christian notices my distress as I call Terrence. Since Terrence and Michael are now the best of friends, hopefully he can get him out of my house and life.

"No, fuck you." In that moment, Michael lunges at Christian and they both fall to the ground. I quickly make my way out of the room, crying into the phone as I try to shield Maya away from this. She may not even be a month old but she's my whole world and what kind of mother would I be if I tried to break the fight up with her in my arms knowing that they would hit us.

After I end the call with Terrence, I contemplate calling the police but I call my mother instead so that she can collect Maya. I make the mental note of changing the locks.

In these times I wish I had a nanny or a dog but I don't.

"LUXE!" I hear my mother followed by several footsteps. I look up at her only to see Diddy and Terrence in tow. "What's going on?"

"Michael came here and started fighting Christian." I wipe away my tears as I hand her Maya, who she carefully takes. "I can't deal with this anymore, ma I can't."

We all hear a loud smash.

"Where are they?" Terrence and Diddy ask as they make their way up the stairs.

"Playroom. The only door that is wide open, on the right side." I shout after them before collapsing to the ground. "Christian kissed me."

"He did?" My mom is breathing heavily, trying to calm us down. "Did you kiss back?"

"Yeah." My voice cracks and I sigh. "Michael walked in on that and accused Christian as being the reason as to why I don't want to get back together."

"MICHAEL, RELAX!"

"Ok, let's get out of here." My mom guides us out of the house. I grab my purse on the way out and we get into her car. I buckle Maya in before sliding in next to her, wiping away her tears and instantly I feel as if I've failed as a mother. She may not be able to talk or walk, she may not remember this in the future but I will.

My mom gets in and begins to drive us away from the house.

"What is the real reason why you won't get back with Michael?" She calmly asks as she makes the drive down to my dad's home. "By the way, you will be staying with us until further notice."

"Michael keeps putting his hands on me." I finally confess. "I'm tired, ma."

"Oh baby." I see her wipe at her tears. "Why couldn't you tell me?"

"It's embarrassing."

She stays silent for a few minutes before voicing her thoughts.

"Do you still love Christian?" I shake my head in response. "Luxe?"

"No. I don't love Christian but Christian, no matter how fucked up our relationship was... it was stable." I blankly look out the window. "I'm tired."

---

Posted 6 hours ago 

TheShadeRoom: Almost two months after giving birth, Luxe Lopez shows another picture of her daughter Maya Rose Lopez Combs-Jordan. Maya was recently christened and these images are from the christening that happened two days ago. This is also the first time that Luxe and Michael have been spotted together after Michael was arrested for assault against her ex, billionaire #ChristiandeLuca. The reason of the fight has never been explained but it seems that Luxe is slowly coming back into the spotlight after being announced as one of cast for Bad Boys 3, she--- read more at TheShadeRoom.com

337,372 likes ~ 77,322 comments

---

Shortly after I left my home with my mom, the police ended up being called as the fight escalated. Michael and Christian were both arrested which made everyone find out especially since it all took place in my home. 

Both guys dropped the charges against eachother but I stopped talking to them both. If Michael wanted to see Maya then he would do so through my parents but I had to face him again a few days ago at Maya's christening. 

Michael brought his son to the christening but we didn't interact. He did however try to give me money seeing as they completely trashed Maya's playroom but I'm not having any of it especially since I'm planning to move into a new home. I just have to fix up that house before putting it on sale, it's not convenient having all those rooms when we live alone.

Christian's girlfriend broke up with him after I confessed to her what went down. Surprisingly, she wasn't mad at me. Moreso disappointed but she got over it.

"Bring her back by 6 pm." I state as I hand Michael her diaper bag and an extra bag filled with extra clothes. "I wrote down parts of her schedule, you have my number and my parents number."

I let out a small sigh.

"Don't make me regret it, Michael." He kisses my cheek while taking her out of my arms.

She tugs at my braid as he pulls her close to him and I give him a look.

"Don't do that again." I mutter. "We are never getting back together."

"You never know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 443 20
What we had was amazing but he just left me for no reason. No reason but just for fame. 01/01/2019 - 15/09/2019 ( i sometimes edit soooooo don't judg...
16.7K 1.5K 68
Lorraine Fowler is now thirty and she is a mother of two. She has a son named Joshua whom is 2 and a baby girl Kaia whom is 8 months old. She has...
162K 4.8K 37
"Wait you're the Y/N everyone talks about? Everyone says that you're so quiet and timid like a nerd." "What can I say? I like to challenge stereotype...
282K 2.8K 52
Lexi has been going to cousins every single summer since she was born. Will this time be different as shes had a massive glow up and started a social...