I hope we can meet again (Leo...

By adriiiizu

After everything that happened that day in the Harvardville Airport Leon, Angela and Claire , are about to sa... More

Differently..
Insecurities revived
Dangerously in love
Broken promises
Welcome Home
Shatters
A flight to catch
Viareggio
Between you and me
The land of Dreams
Lovers to enemies

Promises

1.2K 35 22
By adriiiizu

Uff you  guys!! You keep making me write new chapters even tho this was supposed to be an ONESHOT XD
But whatever since a few of you seem to like my poorly writing, sweet and dramatic story, I'd like to please you! I hope you like this one AND remember to leave comments if you want me to keep posting this story. Enjoy and much love
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Readers POV

Claire's phone wouldn't stop ringing, of course the incoming calls were from Leon and Claire saw that but she didn't want to talk to him, not now at least, she took the phone, turning it off right away with disgust on her face.
"How could I be so stupid ? I should have known better .. I can't even blame him for this'' she said sighing in frustration, but her feelings were turning from anger, frustration to so much pain when she realized, that she was only his distraction, he do love Claire indeed but Ada will always be his true Love, her tears begun to fall down, she noticed only when her vision got so blurry that she couldn't see the street anymore, the thought of Leon and her together was too beautiful to be true, thats why there had to be something ruining that dream.. Doesn't matter if they would get together and have the most beautiful marriage  one day, even if they would have a family together , the moment Ada would reappear in Leons life, Claire knew he would choose her in the end and she couldn't bare that thought.

Focusing on the street again, wiping her tears for a better view she decided to go to her workplace, she still had enough work to do, why not doing it now and let her mind wander to another place, a place less painful..

Leon was still sitting on Claire's couch, he already called the few people he thought Claire would go to in her state of mind, but she wasn't anywhere, the only option that was left, was to sit there in her place and wait for her to return home, one day she would, Leon already talked to Hunnigan and got the next 2 days off for him to fix things up. He really wanted to explain everything to his red head even tho he didn't even know how...

To: Claire Redfield
From: Leon
Claire please, at least let me know that you are fine, I am really worried and I am so sorry, I'll explain everything to you.

Leon never got an answer, but he decided to stick to his plan, he would wait for her to come back , watching at his phone every 10 to 20 minutes, no text from Claire.. He was on his way to the kitchen to prepare some food for him and Claire to break the ice , but he knew it wouldn't be that easy.

Claire

She found herself still sitting in her car in the parking lot down her apartments building, letting everything sink, still hurt, angry and scared but calm somehow.
Memories came back about what Steve once told her, " Claire calm down before you take a choice you probably will regret later"
-Oh Steve, if only you could be  here,  Probably things would be different - she said with a weak tone , her voice threatening to break, on the edge of her feelings, she just started to cry again. Steve really appreciated her and gave his life for her, how could she ever reward him for everything he did? There was no way, it was too late, Steve ... he was dead, dead because she couldn't protect him, someone as precious to her! His last words to her, were some of his most pure feelings and desires, of love and to love the woman he fell in love with.. it broke her heart remembering that day, when he told her about his love for her and she didn't have the time to reciprocate and even if there was more time, she couldn't have done it, because she didn't feel that way..

There was always someone else lingering around her heart..  she didn't want to admit it, but she was sure of one thing, Steve could make her forget, for the short period of time she spent with Steve, the kind of feelings slowly awakening within her were exceptional, there was only one  situation similar to this one, when she first met the rookie police officer  in Raccoon City, of course her feelings towards Leon were stronger, but there was no chance for the two, since Ada Wong crossed their paths and today still, there wasn't a chance for Leon and her and she knew that...
Steve on the other hand, could have made her love him with his  charming , caring, protective, funny and lovely self, he would've given her everything and he would've only loved her. That's what she really wanted, a man that would love her and only her  - but there is no point thinking about you Steve right?, because you are dead and I can't bring you BACK ! - she screamed the last word in desperation, more tears welling up, with a breaking voice hitting the wheel of her car.. Only if she could bring him back to life.
Her rage was turning to someone else or more like.. to something else.. Umbrella and Albert Wesker, she remembered how many people she had lost because of them, how many people everyone of them had lost and still were about to loose fighting against the evil.

It was already dark outside, she decided to go out of the car and stop thinking too much about what could've been and what not, taking the handle to open the door, her eyes darted to the mirror where she saw a man standing a few meters behind her car, immediately hiding behind one of the trees in the parking lot right next to him.
Claire's hesitated a bit to get out, thinking that all the years she was living there, she never had this kind of experience, after all those years working for TerraSave she didn't carry a gun to protect herself but again, maybe she was just being a little paranoid, so she decided to take a cautious look before heading to her apartment but no one was behind that tree by the moment she got there...

Leon heard someone trying to open the door, he stiffened instantly, for once being a nervous mess, he didn't know how she would react to see him  there, but he was determined to make her listen to him and if everything went well , maybe she would even give him another chance.

The door opened and he already was standing in front of her, when their eyes met, but he didn't see any reaction at all, Claire was holding her eyes on his, but he couldn't read her face at all, her expression was blank.

- Claire... I was really worried...- he said trying to break the silence in the best way possible, still looking at her with a pleading face.
- I'm fine - Claire responded, in her face a little sad smile, one of resignation  - I'm tired Leon..- he was about to say something, about to ask for just a minute to talk when she talked again - I'm really tired, let's go sit down-, listening to her words, really wondering what she was up to, she didn't sound like the impulsive and loud  red haired girl  he knew but he followed her, both sitting on the couch .. Claire looking to her beautiful and soothing fireplace, her eyes following the warm flames growing bigger and disappearing again, she was in a very comfortable position, her mind was finding peace as well, when Leon's left hand touched her right one, her eyes flashed instantly to the sight of their both hands intertwined, her pulse  was growing faster, it didn't matter what happened, what he would say or do , just a touch of this damn man could break her strongest will.

- Claire ...- he called her name carefully with his incredible sweet and soothing voice, trying to gain her attention, with success, she turned her face to look at him, right in the eyes.. - Claire I know you don't want to hear me but please let me explain it to y..- 
- can you ?- she interrupted him again, really wishing he could explain why he told her all the things she always wanted to hear, and if he really meant it, when he found out, that the  woman he really loved was her, why did he hide the fact that he shared that night with Ada 3 months ago?.. " No .. He can't explain that, because the truth is, he can't forget her and he loves her.." She thought and before he could answer her question, she talked again - Leon, I know you, I know you better than I know myself, even tho you indeed are a complicated man and sometimes I don't know what's in your heart, I know that you don't mean to hurt me but I am not the young crazy girl from raccoon city anymore, I am a grown woman and out of respect you should tell me the truth, you have to be honest no matter where this takes us to"

He nodded in approval, taking his eyes to the ground for a second before taking them back to Claire's, ready to be honest, this wasn't a good sign at all, the girl thought.
Tightening his grip a little, he looked at her with determination and started to explain, - the truth.. The truth is, that I didn't lie to you, everything I said is true Claire, I do love you.. I couldn't stop thinking about you! At least that's how I really feel right now. But I didn't tell you about Ada because you are right, I do love her too and even tho everything I want right now is you, I can't forget her... It is too strong to forget , to not feel. But I really want you and I want this between us whatever you want it to be, I want to make this work for us and I really want to try everything in my power to forget about her-  he saw her taking her eyes to the ground - so that's what you really feel..right now at least- she said kind of disappointed, just as she feared , a part of his heart still belonged to Ada probably the bigger one.. But she knew that he was being honest and he had strong feelings towards her, suddenly feeling a little bit confident that she could make a change.

- I would never expect you to forget Leon, there are people we just can't forget- her mind wandering back to Steve Burnside .. - but if you can't give me everything of you just as much as I give you my everything, than I can't accept anything, I am sorry for being selfish but I just can't change it.. This is how I feel at least right now -

- I really want to try and give you everything, I really want to but if you can't accept it, I understand , if I were in your position I probably couldn't share my beloved heart either- he said, with a defeated smile, taking her chin in his other hand, lifting her face to see her in the eyes again - but just so you know, I won't give up that easily, so if there is anything I can do to fix this up, to give us a chance , even if it's just the smallest piece of hope, tell me, let us fight for this together Claire -

Her face turned as serious as it has ever been before, after hearing what he had to say, - we have three options, we can keep being friends and forget about everything that ever happened, we can forget about each other or we can fight to keep what we had-  and before he could say something she kept speaking because she wasn't done yet, - but Leon, for me trust is essential and my trust to you has been shattered with Ada's and your past together , so if you choose the last option, you should know that you really have to try, try to make me the only one you love and if one day something were to happen between you and Ada, break up with me before you do it, I'd rather want you leaving me than betraying me , if one day you don't know what you want anymore , tell me and you can be free to find out but don't hurt me, don't be unfaithful to me because you will completely break my trust and I won't ever forgive that-

He was listening carefully, taking both of his hands to her face to capture those sweet lips between his, Claire was surprised but rapidly enjoyed his delicate and passionate touch, breaking the kiss to take air and murmur - I take that as your answer - she said slightly smiling, he kissed her lips again this time to break it only after a few seconds to give her the answer she was waiting for - I will try and I won't hurt you, I promise- he said, capturing her lips in a hungry kiss, and Claire believed every word he said, she gave up on his touch, reciprocating the hungry kiss, her hands wandering up and down his torso, now she was hungry for him, she wanted his lips more than anything and she wanted his skin all over hers, she desperately took his shirt off, while he  was almost ripping her clothes...

Only the sound of heavy breathes and drowning moans in the air, lips crashing each other and a dew of sweat breaking through their skin, while Claire sensually and passionate rode down to his shaft and completely up to the tip of his meat in slow motion, almost torturing him but enjoying the feel of every inch of her warmth, wet and soft insides too much to complain...

After a few minutes of the sweet torture, he took both of her hot and soft cheeks to turn her with her back on the couch, now it was his turn and he would make her call his name, call for more, no more silenced moans, just his body against hers, his meat burning her insides until they both would end up exploding together.

He kissed her again from the lips down to her neck, kissing her sweet spot , sucking on her delicate flesh until leaving red marks, the proof that he was there, that she was his. He didn't even warn her but started thrusting hard, impaling her till the end of her folds, his meat wasn't extraordinary big it was not a monster ,  but big enough to reach every inch and every corner inside of her, the perfect size, yes he was big just right for her. It didn't take too long until both of them started building their climax, Claire was trying to suppress her screams, this man was really a god in bed, the strength and speed of his thrusts were impeding her to form one clear thought, she couldn't think or talk anymore, the only thing she felt was his heat, his skin, his flesh and how the tip of his meat reached and crushed against her womb again and again, a wonderful pain, the knot inside of her was about to explode -Le..leon I'll co.. Omg i'm coming- she said agitated and on the edge of pleasure - let it go Claire, I will follow you- he just ended his sentence almost without any breath left, when she let her sweetest and loudest moan out, clenching her nails in his back and while her sweet and delicious cave was milking his impressive piece of flesh, he let go releasing an decent and unusual amount of warm seed inside of her. 
She felt his seed running inside her, her happiness couldn't be bigger, at this moment she had everything she wanted the man she loves giving her the sweetest and most beautiful pleasure and he promised her that he would try to only love her and never hurt her.

This would be a difficult journey, with her trust issues and Ada's shadow behind Leon, but she would give it a try, she knew Leon didn't want to hurt her.

But some promises are destined to be broken...

__________________________________________________________

So my friends this is it, or maybe not... Leave comments and let me know if you want to read another one.
Do you think Leon can keep his promise ?
Stop loving and meeting Ada, and be faithful to Claire ?;)
Oh and who do you think was the creepy man hiding behind the tree ? 😱
Xoxo. Adrii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 95 12
No. 5 in #chrisrefield No. 2 in #re4 *DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY DOESN'T REALLY FOLLOW RE LORE. I HAVEN'T PLAYED ANY RESIDENT EVIL GAMES YET, I JUST GOT...
12.8K 277 16
LEON ART IN BOOKS COVER: @everglaid_ -Twitter or MistFighter -DeviantArt - Female reader! Unless you can change pronouns as you read - After a serio...
7.7K 213 38
DISCLAIMER: THIS STORY DOESN'T FULLY FOLLOW THE CANON RESIDENT EVIL STORYLINE AND ISN'T MEANT TO! Pairing: Leon Kennedy x Claire Redfield (Cleon) fro...
14K 887 25
Years passes and our paths cross again. "Separate Ways" is told by Leon's POV "Intertwine" is book 1 in Leon POV. "One Step Closer" is book 1 in (Y...