Far From Home

By sinnersclub101

Everything had changed when he came into my life that day. More

Chapter two

Chapter one

129 4 2
By sinnersclub101

MOMMY!, where are you, I yelled

Looking around my home filled with pictures of me and my mom around the house.

I came to my room where I had heard shuffling, when I opened the door I saw my mom laying there in a pool of blood.

My first thought was maybe she's playing a game.... But when I started shaking her she wouldn't move like she wasn't alive.
I started shaking her hard saying "MOMMY come on wake up I know you're playing!"

She wasn't playing tho, her lifeless body just laid there cold and lifeless. "mommy?" I said with tears running down my face.

At that point I felt numb, knowing she wasn't here to comfort me when I came from school. When I cried knowing daddy wasn't coming home, she was also there for me, now I have no one to care for me the way she did.

Suddenly I saw a boy appear at my door saying "I will be here for you even if I'm not actually there with you"

I started feeling dizzy, the last thing I saw was the boy holding a phone calling someone saying something fast before hanging up. Before complete darkness started taking over my body.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 896 21
The misunderstanding between Karishma and Haseena
21.8K 994 25
*𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒍𝒆* "𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 ~" "𝑫𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈. 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 " "𝑾𝑶𝑹...
15.8K 2.4K 25
جۆنگ کوک:بە نەفرەت بیت وازم لێ بێنە چیت لە من دەوێت تایهیۆنگ:ششـ ئازیزم بۆچی هاوار دەکەی ئارام بە بۆ باروودۆخت خراپە ༄༄༄༄༄༄༄ جۆنگ کوک:تـ تۆ چیت کرد ت...
17.4K 1.9K 32
twice of love💓