Rivals

By Bruno247day

(Story under Heavy editing) ************* April Anderson just wanted one thing, to get through high school w... More

Chapter 1-New School
Chapter 2-new school
Chapter 3-New Friends New Enemies
Chapter 4- New Friends New Enemies
Chapter 5- Humiliated
Chapter 6-Big mistake
Chapter 7- The Devil himself
Chapter 8: hit him where it hurts
Chapter 9: Ambushed
Chapter 10: Karma
Author's Note
Chapter 12: Not complete monsters
Chapter 13: Not complete Monsters.
Chapter 14: Scarred for life
Chapter 15:Strange Encounter
Chapter 16: Family Bonding
Chapter 17: Stuck
Chapter 18- Arrangements
Chapter 19-Projects, Cafes and Water.
Chapter 20- This is it
chapter 21-Incoming...

Chapter 11- Karma

49 4 0
By Bruno247day

Hey guys, sorry I haven't updated in a while, I just had a bit of writers block, you know, how that's like right?

But I'm back but keep it in mind this chapter is a bit short so without further ado I give u...

Oh my god!

No no no no no no.
Why would it be today of all days that Jackson and his family just so happen to go for a picnic in this particular park?
I mean seriously there are like many other parks he and his family could go to.

Its like every where I go that loser follows me.

If I wasn't a real girl and not some made up character in some cheesy wattpad romance book I would say this Is were the writer wrote up some elaborate scenes where me and the boy will constantly run into each other for reason.
That would be too typical.

Why, why, why, why?

It was like karma was playing a cruel joke on me.

I must have looked pretty weird just staring at him with widened eyes.
But unfortunately his eyes caught mine and just couldn't tear it away

"Hey!"
I heard Luna yell, shifting my attention to her. "Get back here you little monster!"

I noticed Jake grabbing Luna's phone off of her hand probably because she was texting her boyfriend to focus on the blankets. She chased after him while yelling threats at Jake.
Jake just laughed enjoying the chase.

A few of the families that were here looked up from their meals or conversations to see what the whole commotion was about, but the others just minded their own business.

I prayed inwardly that Jacksons family won't look in this direction.

So just to be safe I turned to face my family thereby backing Jackson and his family.

"Are you okay sweety? You've been staring at that family for quite sometime now". Mom asked quizzically .

"Or did you recognize a friend from school".mom asked once again looking around to spot who I was staring at

"Oh not at all, I was just curious that's all, you know with all the bodyguards and all". I replied quickly but sure mom didn't completely buy my excuse judging by the questioning look she gave me.

"Oh OK honey". Mom said simply.

I let out a silent breath of relief.
Thank goodness she bought it.
I felt a little tinge of pride as my lies were getting better each day but I'm not saying I'm proud of it
Either.

But Ohh god, why the heck did Jackson and his family have to be here. Sigh.

"Sooooo"?

"So what"? I asked confused turning towards Luna.

"You know that boy from school or something or you just can't take your eyes off of him". Luna asked teasingly.

"OK yes we go to the same school and we sometimes have the same classes together but I just happen to be looking in his direction, OK Luna, I wasn't staring at him"? I said raising my voice a bit.

"If you say so April".

"Hey mom, could you please pass me the can of soda "? I asked turning to face my mom who was leaning against the tree while eating a slice of the apple pie mum baked just for today.

Mum passed me the can, I opened it and took a sip from the can.
I looked down at my phone just to distract myself, all the while failing miserably at it but I felt a pair of eyes watching me, only to look up to find Jackson glaring at me.
His eyes had a bit of surprise and mainly anger.

I felt super uncomfortable under his stare and just so as to not look stupid, I glared back at him.

We were staring at each other or more like glaring before the woman who's supposedly Jackson's mother took his attention away from me in which I was entirely grateful for that, though she didn't know that.

I turned my attention back to my mom's just in case, to escape another awkward staring contest with Jackson.

Jackson's pov

Mom was busy going on and on about this mysterious person or woman who cut in line when she wanted to pay for her groceries.

"They're just groceries and besides it not like you didn't buy what you wanted anyway." I interrupted.
Sigh. Women or better yet moms. They take the smallest things things personally.

Of course I ignored my moms ranting and looked around, my eyes occasionally stopping to on a few people here and there, till my eyes landed on someone very peculiar
Oh, It was the bitch from school. I think her name was A...venny something or was it her friend.
Whatever she called herself she was still annoying as hell to me.

She also locked eyes with me, her eyes widened immediately our eyes met.
She was surprised to see me, it was clearly stamped on her face.

A few seconds later my surprise was immediately replaced with anger. I still hated her for the shame she caused me and till now, I'm still thinking of a revenge plan.

"Jack who is that?" I heard mom ask me. Apparently her rant fest was finally over, over enough t0 notice I had gone quiet all of a sudden "Do you know her?"

Sigh. "No mom I don't know her."
I said simply.

"Then why were you two staring at each other?" Mom asked.
gosh! Couldn't she just mind her own business?
"Do you like her?" Mom asked loudly enough to grab my whole family's attention.

"Mary, leave the poor boy alone and so what if he likes someone." Dad interjected. I know dad thought he was helping but he seriously wasn't.

"What! Gross no way!" I half yelled at my parents. I rather die than ever conjuring up the thought that I like her.

"Aww! I think its cute that he likes someone, at least he's showing interest that he wants to be in a serious relationship not just flings." My older sister added.

"What the hell is wrong you people? I don't like anyone okay." I finished off.

"First comes denial." I heard my older sister Brittney mumble, she tried not to make it loud but I still heard what she had said.

"Oh shut up, will you idiot."

"Jack! Don't speak to your sister like that, now say your sorry." Mom said.

Sigh. "OK fine, I'm sorry." I said but not before adding an eye roll.

Brittney smirked triumphantly before grabbing her phone.

"I'm sorry you look like that" I added, just to piss her off.

"Mom! Dad! Tell him to shut up."
Brittney said.
I insulted her and the worst she could do is yell mom and dad?
Though Brittney's 18 she acts like a seven year old sometimes.

"Both of you shut up! Your giving me a headache." Dad said using his hands to cover his ears.
It was funny seeing dad like this.

After that we just laughed and carried on chatting, laughing and me throwing a few playful insults at Brittney here and there till around 10:45am, when mom decided we'd head home.

April's pov-

Jacksons family left around 10:46 and we left like 8 minutes afterwards.

Throughout the while ride back home, I didn't even want to even think about Jackson.
I just wanted to forget and look forward to my Saturday and Sunday I would binge watch Disney movies till I sleep off and survive that dreadful Monday.

Sighing I took my moms phone from my pocket to check for any new posts her on Instagram to keep myself busy till we reach home, then my weekend could finally begin.

That was hard. I know I promised it sooner but This chapter literally took a month to be completed, my mind just went blank. And I know this story is a sort of flashback but I just wanted to show you all what some characters are or some characters perspective, anyways,
See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1.1K 36
NOW ON DREAME! ( link posted in the prologue) "You know what? Forget that crap! August I like you!" I blurt. And as if the Chesire cat reincarnated i...
39.7K 964 12
What happens when ( A wild ,tough guy who got expelled from his previous school ) got a chance in the new school. Lisa ( a total opposite of The ne...
194K 3.7K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
1.4M 34.1K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...